PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Prime Day

SunshineGirl
07-15-2015, 09:54 AM
The huge one day sale that Amazon has been hyping is finally here! Remember that you can always sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime if you are not a member. What kind of deals have you been finding? Is the sale living up to the hype?

Click here to see all of the deals. (http://amzn.to/1MtXjNR)

SunshineGirl
07-15-2015, 11:49 AM
I missed the Fire TV Stick for only $24. :(

SCard
07-15-2015, 01:12 PM
I missed the Fire TV Stick for only $24. :(

I have one that I bought when they had the 2 day launch sale to Prime Members last fall @ $19.99,pretty nifty little device, sorry you missed out.

SunshineGirl
07-15-2015, 01:36 PM
I have one that I bought when they had the 2 day launch sale to Prime Members last fall @ $19.99,pretty nifty little device, sorry you missed out.

I actually got that one as well but I wanted another. LOL I really love mine. We take it on trips with us. I have one in our bedroom and one in our exercise room. I think the kids each have a Roku in their room or maybe an Amazon one. I don't remember. But with Amazon Prime and Netflix subscriptions, we use the heck out of them.

I just heard that the $75 32" TV that they had been talking about is already gone. Sold out as soon as it was listed.

SCard
07-15-2015, 02:58 PM
waitlisted and finally got a Bluetooth speaker for $19.99, regular price was $99.99 so saved $80! Plus had gift cards from my company health and wellness program, so free money!

deferred the 2 day shipping and will get another $1 credit towards movie or music, think I have enough to rest a movie from Prime.

Hawleys
07-15-2015, 03:38 PM
Amazon is running a great deal on diapers. Spend $75 on health and personal care (includes diapers) and get a $25 Amazon gift card. For the diapers I buy, this deal worked out to be cheaper than Amazon Mom/Subscribe and Save!