PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Network on Smartphone?

m 'n c
08-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Anyone do the Opinion Network survey that requires you to be on your smartphone? I was wondering how that worked. Do we just use a browser and log into SR and then click on it?

SCard
08-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Anyone do the Opinion Network survey that requires you to be on your smartphone? I was wondering how that worked. Do we just use a browser and log into SR and then click on it?

saw a couple of those on Monday night for $10 each, put in my cell phone for each of the 2 but never got a text. wondered of people got those.

I have gotten some to do on phone that required you to go into stores and do tasks but those were paid by Amazon gift code. Doing a snack study right now that you install their app and log your snacks for 2 weeks.

lkat
08-13-2015, 09:53 AM
I did this one the other day if it's the Grocery one???? I had to open the survey on my smartphone to take it through there. Then I answered a few questions ( like regular survey kinds :) ) and then they asked me to go to a particular store that is close by to me and open the survey back up within 2 days and complete it from the store. I had to take a few pictures of things in the store on my phone through the survey and answer a few questions about them. I didn't have to download any apps or give them my cell phone number or anything . And uploading the pictures was super easy. Just had to click on the button in the survey, take the pic. and it uploaded it instantly to the survey. And I did get credit for it, so it worked :) I did get asked no less than 4 times if I needed any help from employees there, haha! Who knows what they were thinking of me taking pictures of some of their aisles and products :P

When I took the survey, I had opened SR on my google app, so to "suspend" the survey while I went to the store, I just kept it open in my google app and made sure not to use google until I completed the survey... Not sure if that helps or if it's the same one you're talking about...

SCard
08-13-2015, 10:03 AM
Who knows what they were thinking of me taking pictures of some of their aisles and products :P

I got one through them a few months back. had to shop at a convenience store and drug store for food products. first 2 visits just took pictures, went home and uploaded them and answered questions.
Next exercise you had to go into 2 of those same type stores, take pictures and answer a bunch of questions on your phone while in the store. Made me nervous that the employees would suspect I was up to no good. :-( Grocery stores are bigger so I would not feel so obvious; convenience store not.

that survey paid $150 so well worth it.

SunshineGirl
08-13-2015, 10:04 AM
I got one through them a few months back. had to shop at a convenience store and drug store for food products. first 2 visits just took pictures, went home and uploaded them and answered questions.
Next exercise you had to go into 2 of those same type stores, take pictures and answer a bunch of questions on your phone while in the store. Mad me nervous that the employees would suspect I was up to no good. :-(

that survey paid $150 so well worth it.

Holy smokes! $150!!?

SCard
08-13-2015, 10:07 AM
Holy smokes! $150!!?

yup, paid by check from the company that ran the survey. I have made over $200 in extra money doing surveys on my phone/computer through Opinion Network since they started with SR. :banana:

the $150 was quite a bit of work over 2 weeks but for that kind of money, worth it.

m 'n c
08-13-2015, 07:07 PM
Yes it is the grocery survey. I have 2 available for $10. I will have to try them this weekend.

pattip03
08-18-2015, 02:36 PM
saw a couple of those on Monday night for $10 each, put in my cell phone for each of the 2 but never got a text. wondered of people got those.

I have gotten some to do on phone that required you to go into stores and do tasks but those were paid by Amazon gift code. Doing a snack study right now that you install their app and log your snacks for 2 weeks.

Hi SCard, quick question about the snack study, did you get an email or text message after completion? I did this also but no correspondence since completion. This is the first "extra" type thing I have done. Just wondering... thanks!

SCard
08-18-2015, 02:43 PM
No I didn't, did you?

these type of activities usually don't pay for 4 -6 weeks so it could be awhile. Good luck to both of us

OhMari
08-19-2015, 12:20 PM
Holy smokes! $150!!?

Where is your like button.