PDA

View Full Version : Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

SunshineGirl
08-14-2015, 08:53 AM
Please post updates and issues regarding Greenfield/Toluna in this thread.

On my end, we have not had a batch of survey credits from them in a couple of weeks. I provided them with more information 2 days ago for them to test to see why some or our credits are not coming through automatically. They estimate that we are only missing 20% of our credits, but I think it is more like 50%.

We DO get the missing credits batched in every 10-14 days, so if you are missing any, you should still see them.

SCard
08-14-2015, 09:05 AM
I guess the % depends on the member. I have completed 11 this month I think and 2 have credited so for me the % crediting is 18%, but at least we know we will get credits eventually

jtowner
08-14-2015, 10:04 AM
I had more credit that not this month, 4 did not credit and 8 did credit.

Jtowner

SCard
08-14-2015, 09:24 PM
my DS credited tonight ;)

SCard
08-15-2015, 02:46 PM
completed DS on liquid fabric softener, Toluna and ended up with:
Thank you for taking our survey. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!
that's not going to credit.

SCard
08-18-2015, 02:26 PM
got this again today:

Thank you for taking our survey. Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

was on chips at a sandwich shop chain.

:mad:

not happy. no chances yesterday, aside from that, 2 of 3 days complete one and end up with this.

SunshineGirl
08-18-2015, 02:34 PM
If it's the general consensus of the members, I will just remove them from the site entirely. I hate seeing so much negative posted in the forum because it turns new members off from wanting to try surveys. If it would be better for everyone, I can just take them off SR until they can prove that everything is fixed. At this point, I am still not hearing any ETA. So it could be months. But we do have plenty of other opportunities, so I am not opposed to removing them.

SCard
08-18-2015, 02:48 PM
these type things have happened in the past even when things were running properly.

I have 4 that credited this month and I think 10 that have not but we do eventually get the credits.

last week at 6AM a few days both DS and SM were both green and its green sometimes so members are getting credits; hate to have people lose out.

What about keeping DS but move it down lower on the list?

they have been a good partner to SR for a lot of years and always do send he credits. but sounds like that is a lot of work for you

jtowner
08-18-2015, 05:01 PM
these type things have happened in the past even when things were running properly.

I have 4 that credited this month and I think 10 that have not but we do eventually get the credits.

last week at 6AM a few days both DS and SM were both green and its green sometimes so members are getting credits; hate to have people lose out.

What about keeping DS but move it down lower on the list?

they have been a good partner to SR for a lot of years and always do send he credits. but sounds like that is a lot of work for you

I think Gf should of been fixed by now, this is about 8 weeks since the trouble started. For me today, GF did not credit, yesterday it did, its hit and miss, I had 7 that did credit and now 5 that did not. Yes they do give credits, where most do not do that, however I think its very discouraging when you get what Scard got, or when they do not credit. I say GF needs to get there act together, fix the system, update or whatever they need to do to stay competitive, I think they are the longest running survey company, they should be on top of things, that is what is expected when you are a leader in the industry. As far as new people go I think if they take a survey and it does not credit they will get discouraged and quit trying that one, or come here looking for answers, like most do now, we looks for answers and it we do not get them, we do other things or give up, or stop for a while and come back and try again. Its only fair that people know the deal going in, you have stated 80 to 20 will credit, I do agree it seems most of all fall into the 20, its yellow today, so while I did not get credit someone did. Trish its your call you do what you feel is right about GF.

Jtowner

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-18-2015, 06:24 PM
SG is out of town but once he gets back, I will have him remove them from the site. Once they are removed, I will not be putting them back because I don't want to go through this with them again. If the members don't like them anymore, I don't have any reason to work with them.

jtowner
08-18-2015, 06:38 PM
Trish that is your call, I do not see where we said we do not like them anymore, what I said was they need to get there act together, and fix or update there system. I also believe they are 1st who started doing surveys online, the incentive has gone down from 1.00 to .75, maybe they do not have funds for a update, or correct the system, I did not look and read what others were saying about them, not sure why I did not do that after all this time, I will have to see what I can find by reading forums, if we are having issues other sites has to have them to.

Jtowner

I read about a new survey company, or I think is new never heard of it before today. called. Ketsci Surveys its on some different sites now, did not see any feedback on them yet.

SunshineGirl
08-18-2015, 06:45 PM
I was okay with a couple of weeks of problems. And when they were checking in once a week to let us know where everything was. Now it just seems to kind of have drifted off. And, yes...they did lower the rate on us. We made as much with them in September 2007 as we now make an entire month putting ALL of our shopping, surveys, and offers together. That's how much things have changed since we first started working with them. We weathered "surveygate" where they made an example out of us by almost completely shutting us out of surveys even though we were one of the only sites that was 100% against fraud. Then we accepted the change in commission. Then we rewrote our system when they changed networks. THEN we started accepting that instead of paying us 30 days after a member takes a survey, they now pay us 120 days after a member takes a survey. We front the money and hope that we will get paid by them.

It's sad to have our relationship come to this after 10 years but we have put up with a LOT and when you put member complaints in a public forum on top of all of those things, it is just kind of icing on the cake.

gpp2001
08-19-2015, 12:31 PM
I was okay with a couple of weeks of problems. And when they were checking in once a week to let us know where everything was. Now it just seems to kind of have drifted off. And, yes...they did lower the rate on us. We made as much with them in September 2007 as we now make an entire month putting ALL of our shopping, surveys, and offers together. That's how much things have changed since we first started working with them. We weathered "surveygate" where they made an example out of us by almost completely shutting us out of surveys even though we were one of the only sites that was 100% against fraud. Then we accepted the change in commission. Then we rewrote our system when they changed networks. THEN we started accepting that instead of paying us 30 days after a member takes a survey, they now pay us 120 days after a member takes a survey. We front the money and hope that we will get paid by them.

It's sad to have our relationship come to this after 10 years but we have put up with a LOT and when you put member complaints in a public forum on top of all of those things, it is just kind of icing on the cake.

When you put it like that, I think it's time to get rid of them! I haven't had as many problems with them as others, but I also haven't been taking as many surveys as others. They should be treating you better!

SCard
08-19-2015, 06:23 PM
Tricia- that's awful that they make you wait that long to get paid.

SunshineGirl
08-19-2015, 10:42 PM
I heard from them today and they gave me a chunk of manual credits but did NOT give me the subids. So I am going to have to get the list from them and compare them line by line again to figure out who to give the credits to. But we did get maybe 40 credits from them today.

They have asked me if I can provide them very specific information about the surveys we are not getting credit for so that they can track it through the system. I guess they are thinking that it might be certain user accounts that are not crediting for some reason as opposed to just a general outage.

For those of you who have missed at least 5 credits in the last 2 weeks, can you please open up a trouble ticket and tell me what the email address you use for the surveys is. I'll send them that email address along with your userid and see if that can help them find the problem.

They did say that a number of other partners HAVE dropped them from their sites because of all of this and that they continue to work on it daily. But after awhile it's all kind of starting to sound like mush. I hate it because my contact there has been the same person for almost 10 years and she is an absolutely wonderful person that I love working with. She and I get along very well and none of this is her fault. But she also understands that this has to be a business decision for SR and she knows the problems we are having.

SunshineGirl
08-19-2015, 10:43 PM
Oh...statistically...the dump of manual credits ended up being about 31% of our total credits. So it's down from missing 50% last month but is still about 1 in every 3 surveys not crediting correctly.

SCard
08-20-2015, 08:57 AM
I will open a TT. in the last 2 weeks (August 5-19) I have had 10 that did not credit. From August 1-19, 13 that did not credit. 4 have credited this month.

I have tried to see if there is pattern for me as to time of day I do surveys - no, type - sometimes Toluna credits, most times not. Have had LRW credit and then next time it doesn't. H+P credited once and next time did not.

I have notes at home on my calendar as to what days I completed DS and which did not credit if that is of any help to you with the 40 credits.

Crossing my fingers that GF can figure out why credits come through sometimes and often not, but after what happened to my account with them after they updated their server back in March 2014, not real hopeful for me.

SCard
08-24-2015, 08:02 AM
SG is out of town but once he gets back, I will have him remove them from the site. Once they are removed, I will not be putting them back because I don't want to go through this with them again. If the members don't like them anymore, I don't have any reason to work with them.

GF is still on the list, are they staying? Are we going to get the back credits since 8/1? Will they give us missing credits going forward?
Just wondering how to proceed as I am missing A LOT of credits.
thanks.

SunshineGirl
08-24-2015, 10:06 AM
GF is still on the list, are they staying? Are we going to get the back credits since 8/1? Will they give us missing credits going forward?
Just wondering how to proceed as I am missing A LOT of credits.
thanks.

I've had a handful of members email me outside of the forum asking me to keep the surveys because they are not having problems getting credits. Which lends credence to my new-ish theory that it is just a handful of your accounts that are having the problems at this point. Greenfield did give me the credits back to August 1 but I am still waiting on the list from them of members to credit. I last heard from them on that Friday, so hopefully I will get it today or tomorrow.

They are also now searching a couple of member accounts specifically to see if it can help them pinpoint where the problems are happening. When you take they survey on their end, their system DOES record the credit. But for some reason a pixel isn't firing or a cookie is being blocked that it making it so that their system doesn't report it to the network that they use to pay their affiliates. So the data is all there. Something is just blocking it from being sent over properly. Back in the old days, we didn't even have a system that sent the credits. We just logged in once a day...pulled a list of the credits from them...and manually credited all of your accounts. It was terrible! But we never lost any credits. Now because we use so much more technology to get credits to members almost instantly after a survey is taken, it's opened us up to having a lot more things that can go wrong in the process.

So because they ARE showing good faith in getting us the delayed credits and some members really do want to keep using them, I am going to continue to give them a shot. However, for those of you who are having more than 1 or 2 not credits, you may want to continue to wait because I'm 99% sure that your credits are going to continue to not work. Something has changed with your accounts or a survey stuck in your cache or something that is screwing everything up for you.

SCard
08-24-2015, 02:19 PM
I've had a handful of members email me outside of the forum asking me to keep the surveys because they are not having problems getting credits. Which lends credence to my new-ish theory that it is just a handful of your accounts that are having the problems at this point. Greenfield did give me the credits back to August 1 but I am still waiting on the list from them of members to credit. I last heard from them on that Friday, so hopefully I will get it today or tomorrow.

They are also now searching a couple of member accounts specifically to see if it can help them pinpoint where the problems are happening. When you take they survey on their end, their system DOES record the credit. But for some reason a pixel isn't firing or a cookie is being blocked that it making it so that their system doesn't report it to the network that they use to pay their affiliates. So the data is all there. Something is just blocking it from being sent over properly. Back in the old days, we didn't even have a system that sent the credits. We just logged in once a day...pulled a list of the credits from them...and manually credited all of your accounts. It was terrible! But we never lost any credits. Now because we use so much more technology to get credits to members almost instantly after a survey is taken, it's opened us up to having a lot more things that can go wrong in the process.

So because they ARE showing good faith in getting us the delayed credits and some members really do want to keep using them, I am going to continue to give them a shot. However, for those of you who are having more than 1 or 2 not credits, you may want to continue to wait because I'm 99% sure that your credits are going to continue to not work. Something has changed with your accounts or a survey stuck in your cache or something that is screwing everything up for you.

thanks for the update. Hoping that GF can figure out the problem and fix it. to the best of my knowledge nothing has changed on my end; same laptop, same e-mail address, same browser. I won't do any more GF until I hear more from you. DS was green on Saturday and Sunday so I tried and completed ones on both days. Saturday it did credit, Sunday it did not.

SCard
08-27-2015, 10:20 AM
. Greenfield did give me the credits back to August 1 but I am still waiting on the list from them of members to credit. I last heard from them on that Friday, so hopefully I will get it today or tomorrow.

any update from GF on the details of the missing credits? would be nice to get my credits post by the end of the month.
thank you

SunshineGirl
08-27-2015, 10:25 AM
any update from GF on the details of the missing credits? would be nice to get my credits post by the end of the month.
thank you

Well...they sent me a list. I was all set to match it up by member email addresses and figure out who was missing their credits. But when I looked at the list, the dates were from all over the place over the last 5 years. And the number of emails on the list did not match up at all with the credits that they gave me. So I emailed them back and told them that they need to get me something that makes sense because I couldn't figure out what to do with it! They responded yesterday saying that they agreed and would get me a better list. So I am now waiting on that. :(

SCard
08-27-2015, 10:41 AM
Well...they sent me a list. I was all set to match it up by member email addresses and figure out who was missing their credits. But when I looked at the list, the dates were from all over the place over the last 5 years. And the number of emails on the list did not match up at all with the credits that they gave me. So I emailed them back and told them that they need to get me something that makes sense because I couldn't figure out what to do with it! They responded yesterday saying that they agreed and would get me a better list. So I am now waiting on that. :(

thank you, I know its a lot of work for you and I appreciate it.

jtowner
08-27-2015, 10:46 AM
thank you, I know its a lot of work for you and I appreciate it.

Never thought GF would have such issues, I know you work hard to get of credit were are due, so it help us and SR. Old cliche when the going gets tough, the tough get going, thanks.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-27-2015, 04:00 PM
Update!!

Apparently this issue only impacted 12 SR members for August 1-18 for a total of 37 missing credits. The really odd thing is that 3 of you made up over half of the missing credits. I don't know if that means that it is a problem with your accounts or that you just happened to have tried the surveys a lot more than anyone else. 1 of your 3 accounts has already been handed over to GF for them to specifically track all of your surveys and see if they can figure out what is going on.

I know that they owe us even MORE credits because these are just through the 18th and today is the 27th. But I was at least glad to see that they were telling the truth when the said that this was only impacting a small percentage of survey takers now. 12 people is actually a small number compared to the total number of SR members that take surveys in a month. Still a crappy problem...but at least I know they are being honest with me and still trying to fix it.

SCard
08-27-2015, 04:13 PM
Update!!

Apparently this issue only impacted 12 SR members for August 1-18 for a total of 37 missing credits. The really odd thing is that 3 of you made up over half of the missing credits. I don't know if that means that it is a problem with your accounts or that you just happened to have tried the surveys a lot more than anyone else. 1 of your 3 accounts has already been handed over to GF for them to specifically track all of your surveys and see if they can figure out what is going on.

I know that they owe us even MORE credits because these are just through the 18th and today is the 27th. But I was at least glad to see that they were telling the truth when the said that this was only impacting a small percentage of survey takers now. 12 people is actually a small number compared to the total number of SR members that take surveys in a month. Still a crappy problem...but at least I know they are being honest with me and still trying to fix it.

I am going to take a wild guess that I am one of the 3 that make up 1/2 of the missing credits. I do a ton of surveys so that makes sense.

I don't mind being patient because I do get the credits.

Thank you GF and most of all Tricia:

#2850339 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850340 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850341 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850342 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850343 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850344 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850345 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850346 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850347 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850348 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850349 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850350 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid

:banana::banana:

I will continue to take DS surveys

jtowner
08-27-2015, 04:15 PM
I got 5 of the missing credits, I had 6 written down bit that was on 8-22nd which you did not get those yet. I did one yesterday and after several hours it did credit, have that not happen to me with this mess, so I was thinking maybe they found the problem, not sure. Thanks for the credits, I only had one and a between the 8-18th and yesterday that did not credit, so that is my 6th missing credit. The good news is I had 6 that did credit between 8-18 and 8-26, so its getting much better.

Jtowner

#2850354 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850355 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850356 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850357 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850358 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid

SCard
08-27-2015, 04:18 PM
I got 5 of the missing credits, I had 6 written down bit that was on 8-22nd which you did not get those yet. I did one yesterday and after several hours it did credit, have that not happen to me with this mess, so I was thinking maybe they found the problem, not sure. Thanks for the credits, I only had one and a between the 8-18th and yesterday that did not credit, so that is my 6th missing credit. The good news is I had 6 that did credit between 8-18 and 8-26, so its getting much better.

Jtowner

#2850354 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850355 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850356 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850357 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid
#2850358 Credit: Missing Greenfield Daily Survey Credit 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid

glad you got your credits! still ~ 50/50 for me on credits. I completed 4 since Saturday I think, 2 credited and 2 did not. even tried clearing cookies right before I did DS and again 1 credited, next day did not

SCard
08-27-2015, 05:50 PM
whatever is going on with my account with GF, they are tracking my missing credits perfectly; I checked my calendar the number I am missing matches the credits they sent

pattip03
08-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Glad to see credits come thru. Since 8/20 I only had 2 credit and 3 that didn't credit. I hope there are some for me next time :)

SCard
08-27-2015, 06:24 PM
tried DS just now. they wanted me to log into my Pay Pal account, download an activity report and upload it to the survey. No thank you, my PP account is tied to my bank account.

jtowner
08-27-2015, 07:11 PM
Glad to see credits come thru. Since 8/20 I only had 2 credit and 3 that didn't credit. I hope there are some for me next time :)

I took one last hour and what do you know, credited in the 1st hour, maybe its back to working okay,

jtowner

#2850427 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 08/27/2015 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid

SCard
08-27-2015, 09:11 PM
no credit again tonight, was hoping.

mellymel261
08-27-2015, 10:24 PM
I took one last hour and what do you know, credited in the 1st hour, maybe its back to working okay,

jtowner

#2850427 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 08/27/2015 0.75 Credits 08/27/2015 Paid

Mine didnt credit tonight :( :(

jtowner
08-27-2015, 10:46 PM
Mine didnt credit tonight :( :(

I thought it may have been back to normal, that happened yesterday to me, did not credit until several hours later, that could happen to both of you, post if it does, good luck.

Jtowner

SCard
08-28-2015, 09:21 PM
another day, another DS that did not credit. At least GF is getting plenty of opportunities to see what might be going wrong with my account.

jtowner
08-28-2015, 10:30 PM
another day, another DS that did not credit. At least GF is getting plenty of opportunities to see what might be going wrong with my account.

ScardI had one that did not credit either today. at least we know we do get them in time.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-01-2015, 01:07 PM
I don't want to get too excited, but GF thinks these might be fixed!

SCard
09-01-2015, 01:35 PM

got my fingers crossed!

SCard
09-01-2015, 06:22 PM

completed DS and it did not credit. since 8/19 - completed 9, 2 have credited.
was so hopeful today

jtowner
09-02-2015, 05:47 PM
I completed GF yesterday that did not credit, I also had one 8-22 and 8-31st that did not credit.

Jtowner

SCard
09-02-2015, 09:18 PM
No credit again tonight for me, doesn't seem like it's been fixed.

jtowner
09-03-2015, 03:35 PM
I did one , and it did not credit, so I think its not fixed like GF thought.

Jtowner

leshaface
09-03-2015, 08:02 PM
Took one today and did not credit. It's very hit and miss with me. One day it was Green and it did not credit, but with a Yellow light, it credited.

SCard
09-03-2015, 09:26 PM
tonight my DS did credit, getting credit around 20% of the time.

jtowner
09-04-2015, 05:15 PM
I did a GF, which did not credit again today, it wanted a boy, so my son took 25 minutes answering ?ds about a video game, I know its not fixed, I had more not credit this month so far.

Jtowner

SCard
09-04-2015, 07:05 PM
just completed DS, answered all the questions, was asked what I thought of the survey (was about health) and got:

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied

we've been waiting 2 months for GF to fix the crediting problem, issues like this on top of that are not acceptable.
frustrating

go figure, try TAP, get a Toluna (DS), complete it and it credits.

jtowner
09-04-2015, 07:42 PM
just completed DS, answered all the questions, was asked what I thought of the survey (was about health) and got:

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied

we've been waiting 2 months for GF to fix the crediting problem, issues like this on top of that are not acceptable.
frustrating

go figure, try TAP, get a Toluna (DS), complete it and it credits.

I had one from Tap also a GF, and yes it did credit for me also, GF this month for me has really been bad only 1 credited so far, at some point in the month we should get our credits, unless GF believes it is fixed now, then Trish will have to tell them that just is not the case.

Jtowner

leshaface
09-06-2015, 12:00 AM
Took a chance tonight cause it usually credits for me on a Yellow light but not tonight. It was a survey for different trailers for a certain movie.

SCard
09-08-2015, 09:16 PM
haven't gotten into a DS since Friday, completed one tonight and no credit.

leshaface
09-08-2015, 11:39 PM
Not sure how, but I was able to get credit for yesterday and today. Very surprised!

leshaface
09-10-2015, 08:05 PM
No credit today. Got the 'Congratulations' link once early this morning, no credit hours later, so attempted again with clean cache, received the 'Congratulations' link with no credit.

SCard
09-10-2015, 08:11 PM
No credit for me again tonight, no surprise

tarheelpat
09-11-2015, 12:25 AM
No credit for a GF survey on avocados.

jtowner
09-11-2015, 03:25 PM
Today did a GF no credit

Jtowner

pattip03
09-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Today another GF that didn't credit :( I'd say it is not fixed :(

SCard
09-11-2015, 08:37 PM
completed DS tonight on paint and got

Terminated

over 2 months 1 out 10 that I take do not credit and GF has said several time that the problem is fixed and its not. very frustrating to have so many that do not credit or be "terminated".

crazy, tried another on paint, got the correct completion page and it credited.

SCard
09-12-2015, 09:37 AM
today my DS did not credit. was hopeful maybe I would have luck with one in the morning.:(

SCard
09-14-2015, 01:07 PM
today my DS did credit.

leshaface
09-14-2015, 02:10 PM
Mine credited as well!

SCard
09-15-2015, 09:18 PM
first time since the end of June that my DS credited 2 days in a row! :clap:

mellymel261
09-15-2015, 10:28 PM
first time since the end of June that my DS credited 2 days in a row! :clap:

Mine did NOT credit tonight

SCard
09-30-2015, 08:12 PM
ended the month and the quarter with a DS that credited tonight :clap:

SCard
10-01-2015, 02:42 PM
I see DS and SM are both green. maybe a good sign that with the start of the new quarter GF has finally fixed the problem? Will try tonight after work

**was not a good sign for me, no credit for DS tonight**

SCard
10-07-2015, 09:00 AM
completed DS this morning and instead of the DS congratulations page got a blank "untitled" page. :mad:Survey was on protein bars and the company it was through clearly stated on the last page that I had completed it; even thanked me for completing it

SunshineGirl
10-08-2015, 12:22 PM
I received the spreadsheet of email addresses from the rest of the September credits. I'll be working on getting them sorted out and credited to your accounts today!

SCard
10-08-2015, 12:31 PM
I received the spreadsheet of email addresses from the rest of the September credits. I'll be working on getting them sorted out and credited to your accounts today!

wonderful, always love the bump in my account.
wish they would get it fixed so this was not so much work for you.

I think I have completed DS 20 days in a row but only 4 have credited. at least I am completing them most days :-)

thank you for the 12 DS credits, are these through 9/30?

jtowner
10-08-2015, 01:59 PM
wonderful, always love the bump in my account.
wish they would get it fixed so this was not so much work for you.

I think I have completed DS 20 days in a row but only 4 have credited. at least I am completing them most days :-)

thank you for the 12 DS credits, are these through 9/30?

I got mine to, its is hard to keep up with what you get now days, I do not know how you are doing it Trish, but I do thank you fort doing it.

Jtowner

SCard
10-08-2015, 02:01 PM
I do not know how you are doing it Trish, but I do thank you fort doing it.Jtowner

:love: I would have given up on DS for sure if not for Tricia's efforts.

SCard
10-14-2015, 08:41 AM
My DS credited last night and this morning, going for 3 in a row tomorrow!

OhMari
10-14-2015, 02:21 PM
I think I am banned from Greenfield/Toluna, I never ever have a survey. Should I contact you by email Tricia, it would be nice to know if I am banned or not.

SCard
10-14-2015, 02:31 PM
I think I am banned from Greenfield/Toluna, I never ever have a survey. Should I contact you by email Tricia, it would be nice to know if I am banned or not.

happened to me March 2014 when they updated their server, I went from getting DS at least 95% of the time and SM maybe 70%. all of sudden every time I tried got "sorry try again tomorrow". some months I got 4 DS, finally just about one year after the issue started it stopped and I was getting DS/SM as I had before. Can't offer any suggestions, just wanted to say that I know how it feels. good luck. Tricia checked with GF for me and they said there was nothing out of the ordinary with my account.

SCard
10-15-2015, 06:42 AM
Wow, just got DS credit 3rd day in a row, this has not happened since the end of June before the problems started. Is it possible that the crediting issue is fixed? and it credited instantly! :banana:
do I dare try SM tonight?

jtowner
10-15-2015, 10:05 AM
Wow, just got DS credit 3rd day in a row, this has not happened since the end of June before the problems started. Is it possible that the crediting issue is fixed? and it credited instantly! :banana:
do I dare try SM tonight?

I also got credit last couple of days, it is back to crediting at the top of the hour, I watched it today.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-15-2015, 10:51 AM
I sent out a mass email yesterday as soon as I got the news. It sounds like it is fixed!!

SCard
10-15-2015, 11:04 AM
I sent out a mass email yesterday as soon as I got the news. It sounds like it is fixed!!

I read the news in your e-mail but was afraid to believe as they had told you several times before that it was fixed and it wasn't. Sure hope it is true this time.
Is it OK to try SM/YTC?

thank you so much for all your efforts to get our credits for us, if not for that I would have stopped taking DS months ago.

jtowner
10-15-2015, 11:25 AM
i read the news in your e-mail but was afraid to believe as they had told you several times before that it was fixed and it wasn't. Sure hope it is true this time.
Is it ok to try sm/ytc?

Thank you so much for all your efforts to get our credits for us, if not for that i would have stopped taking ds months ago.

good to know, thanks for letting us know.

Jtowner

SCard
10-15-2015, 10:17 PM
completed SM/YTC and it credited! :clap:

gpp2001
10-16-2015, 03:50 PM
Has this turned into an instant credit upon completion of survey? Both yesterday and today credited immediately!:sunshine:

SCard
10-16-2015, 03:58 PM
Has this turned into an instant credit upon completion of survey? Both yesterday and today credited immediately!:sunshine:
mine have credited immediately the last 2 days.

SCard
10-23-2015, 08:02 PM
SO SO happy that GF is back working properly :clap: Love that DS credits in a minute or 2, so don't have to wait long for it to credit before taking SM; did have some issues in the past with DS crediting as SM if I did them back to back.

waiting on a few back DS credits for the first 2 weeks of October.

SCard
10-27-2015, 01:56 PM

Tricia - GF will sending one last list of missing credits, correct (I hope). I am missing 8-9 from October 1 to ~ October 14 when the issue was finally resolved.
thank you

SunshineGirl
10-27-2015, 02:00 PM
Tricia - GF will sending one last list of missing credits, correct (I hope). I am missing 8-9 from October 1 to ~ October 14 when the issue was finally resolved.
thank you

Good question! They never mentioned it. I just emailed them about it.

SunshineGirl
10-28-2015, 05:35 PM
They were doing twice a month audits for us before because I was complaining so much. They are now just going to do a monthly audit. So we should see missing credits from early in October by the middle of next week.

SCard
10-28-2015, 05:46 PM
They were doing twice a month audits for us before because I was complaining so much. They are now just going to do a monthly audit. So we should see missing credits from early in October by the middle of next week.

thank you. I am happy to say that I am not missing any since things were fixed and I think I had a lot more than most. Not a lot of money that I am still waiting on, but enough to buy a Dole Whip (my favorite WDW snack).

SCard
11-09-2015, 12:29 PM

any update on the last batch of missing credits?
thank you

SunshineGirl
11-09-2015, 04:10 PM
No list from them of the missing credits yet.

SCard
11-19-2015, 11:46 AM
No list from them of the missing credits yet.

Guessing we not likely to ever see these credits? Kind of disappointing as I (and I am sure others) did the DS in good faith that Greenfield would give us the back credits as they had been. Not a lot of money, but at least $6 for the surveys that I did complete.

Very glad that GF has fixed the problem, but sure would like my missing credits. :cry:

SCard
01-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Burned by 2 Harris through DS, completed both and got booted back to DS page to try again and now there are none.
wasted over 30 minutes of my time today

SCard
03-21-2016, 10:27 AM
Just completed a DS (was Qualtrics). survey was on a smartphone app for local green businesses. at the end got:
Thank you for taking this survey. Your response has been recorded successfully. You may now close this window

never went back to GF page and no credit :mad:

SCard
03-23-2016, 10:10 AM
seems like DS has been red for 24 hours or more. still more than a week left in the month/quarter. could they have run out of surveys already?

jtowner
03-23-2016, 10:30 AM
seems like DS has been red for 24 hours or more. still more than a week left in the month/quarter. could they have run out of surveys already?

It goes right to no surveys page, I owould think the router is not turned on or whatever it is that gets into there system,

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-23-2016, 01:23 PM
I'm getting the "Tell us about yourself page" but I don't normally take them. I do see we haven't gotten any credits at all in a couple of days now. Are you all seeing it go straight to no surveys?

SCard
03-23-2016, 01:35 PM
I'm getting the "Tell us about yourself page" but I don't normally take them. I do see we haven't gotten any credits at all in a couple of days now. Are you all seeing it go straight to no surveys?

I am. completed one on Monday morning that did not go back to the GF page; since then nothing but "sorry try again tomorrow"

jtowner
03-23-2016, 02:59 PM
I am. completed one on Monday morning that did not go back to the GF page; since then nothing but "sorry try again tomorrow"

This is what I get right away.

We’re Sorry
Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.

Jtonwer

SCard
03-24-2016, 06:29 PM
still getting the immediate "sorry try again tomorrow" from DS. attempted this morning and again just now, I see DS is yellow and SM is green so some members must be getting in.

last time I completed and got credit for DS was last Saturday.

jtowner
03-24-2016, 06:39 PM
still getting the immediate "sorry try again tomorrow" from DS. attempted this morning and again just now, I see DS is yellow and SM is green so some members must be getting in.

last time I completed and got credit for DS was last Saturday.

GF does the same thing for me Scard, I was able to get 2 cents the last 2 days, can not figure out what is up with GF, it seems protal is close, but its yellow.

Jtowner

SCard
03-24-2016, 06:46 PM
GF does the same thing for me Scard, I was able to get 2 cents the last 2 days, can not figure out what is up with GF, it seems protal is close, but its yellow.

Jtowner

thank you. I got this same message for almost a year in the past so was hoping that is was not just me. maybe I will try Y2C

completed Y2C, it did credit. tried DS immediately before and there was nothing. one is better than none from DS/SM

SCard
03-25-2016, 03:49 PM
DS still red and immediate sorry try again tomorrow.

Is DS gone for good from SR?

SunshineGirl
03-25-2016, 03:54 PM
DS still red and immediate sorry try again tomorrow.

Is DS gone for good from SR?

Definitely not. They are looking into it.

jtowner
03-25-2016, 04:10 PM
I think soemthing is wrong also, especially since I am getting 2 cents, which is GF but a 3rd party doing them.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
04-07-2016, 04:15 PM
This is supposedly fixed now if anyone wants to try our Greenfield link.

jtowner
04-07-2016, 05:13 PM
This is supposedly fixed now if anyone wants to try our Greenfield link.

I gave it a shot, short survey which for .65 seems fair to me, it did credit. just like before so I guess it back to normal.

Jtowner

SCard
04-07-2016, 07:01 PM
got one (not short), and it credited, The payout is less but they usually have surveys every day, glad to have them back

SCard
05-10-2016, 07:02 AM
definitely something wrong with DS again. Completed one last night that didn't credit and a Toluna one this morning; no credit

SunshineGirl
05-10-2016, 09:16 AM
I'm not seeing any credits for them in about 12 hours. Will email them right now. I am so tired of all of their problems!!!

SunshineGirl
05-10-2016, 03:05 PM
Is anyone else having this problem as well? They are asking for specifics from the last 24 hours.

jtowner
05-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Is anyone else having this problem as well? They are asking for specifics from the last 24 hours.

I have not tried one today after reading Scards post, what would be the point. I read she did 2 and neither credited, that is very specific information, the instant creditor must be not working. Seems like a good explanation to me.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
05-10-2016, 03:29 PM
I have not tried one today after reading Scards post, what would be the point. I read she did 2 and neither credited, that is very specific information, the instant creditor must be not working. Seems like a good explanation to me.

Jtowner

It could just be her account versus an overall issue. That is what I am trying to get to the bottom of. They want to know if it is just one person or multiple people not getting credits.

jtowner
05-10-2016, 03:45 PM
I hear that but I am not wasting my time for .65 and not get credit for it, they are way to long for that amount of little incentive. I would think they would not give back credits either, since they stopped that when that went to new way, and we lost out on several days at the beginning of the new way. I know if one person states that there is an issue we all will have the same issue. Whether they choose to fix it or not I see no point in wasting my time before its corrected. Its seems to me if one site has
issues they will hear about it from many others.

Jtowner

SCard
05-10-2016, 03:50 PM
It could just be her account versus an overall issue. That is what I am trying to get to the bottom of. They want to know if it is just one person or multiple people not getting credits.

DS was green I think when I got home last night, tried a few other surveys. by the time I tried DS it had turned to red. was red when I got up at 6AM today too.

sure hope it's not my account as I was unable to get into DS/SM most days for a year before it corrected itself about 12 months later. :cry::cry:

with it still red this AM, I probably should not have tried one, but have not been able to even get into Live for going on a month and not many surveys left for me to try.

SCard
05-10-2016, 07:39 PM
well look what just showed up:

#2940706 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 05/10/2016 0.65 Credits 05/10/2016 Paid

completed it around 6:30AM

jtowner
05-10-2016, 07:41 PM
well look what just showed up:

#2940706 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily Surveys 05/10/2016 0.65 Credits 05/10/2016 Paid

completed it around 6:30AM

Sounds like your the only one that did one today, that is why the light went green, I will give it a shot now and see what happens and post.

Jtowner

jtowner
05-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Sounds like your the only one that did one today, that is why the light went green, I will give it a shot now and see what happens and post.

Jtowner

It did credit right after, whatever the issue was, they fixed it now.

Jtowner

SCard
05-10-2016, 07:51 PM
just did SM will see if that credits at :16, different server.

did not get the credit from yesterday though

SunshineGirl
05-11-2016, 07:17 AM
So you got credit for one you took early on Tuesday but not late on Monday?

SCard
05-11-2016, 08:38 AM
So you got credit for one you took early on Tuesday but not late on Monday?

correct. Monday one was ~ 6PM EDT

completed one this AM that did credit but after 10-15 minutes; was not immediate and not at :16 past.

luv2go2diz
05-16-2016, 04:37 PM
I did a DS today for the first time in awhile. It credited as a your two cents. It doesn't credit right away either.

m 'n c
07-02-2016, 10:46 PM
Anyone having luck with these surveys lately? Everytime I try one it goes straight to the no surveys available page but the light is green. I am having luck with Your2Cents. Just seemed odd.

luv2go2diz
07-08-2016, 10:49 AM
I don't usually do the daily survey anymore because it always seemed I'd get the really long ones that didn't seem worth 65 cents. But I did one just now. It was a survey on charities and it didn't go to the congratulations page. Instead I got this:

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.
We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again!

No credit of course.

SCard
07-25-2016, 09:27 AM
until 2 weeks ago I was getting DS most days and some SM too. Now at least 50% of the time it's nothing but "sorry try again tomorrow" when I try. And the light is green most of the time.

But I am seeing DS from YS, Global, Sample Cube very regularly, like every day. Interesting that there are no GF surveys for me directly but lots through other survey companies.

jtowner
12-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Trish do you know if anything is going on with GF and 2 cents been red for 2 days now and every time I try goes immediately to nothing today? Which is odd for December, unless they shut down like Opinion for this month for budget reasons.

Jtower

SunshineGirl
12-02-2016, 10:21 AM
Trish do you know if anything is going on with GF and 2 cents been red for 2 days now and every time I try goes immediately to nothing today? Which is odd for December, unless they shut down like Opinion for this month for budget reasons.

Jtower

I noticed that we haven't had any credits in 2 days. I figured they just hadn't loaded anything yet. Let me email them and see what is up. It shouldn't just be going to nothing.

jtowner
12-02-2016, 10:36 AM
[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;390500]I noticed that we haven't had any credits in 2 days. I figured they just hadn't loaded anything yet. Let me email them and see what is up. It shouldn't just be going to nothing.[/QUO

Thanks Trish we do need both of them for the contest. regardless if I agree with the incentive or not.

Jtowner

SCard
12-02-2016, 08:28 PM
not all that odd for me to "sorry try again tomorrow" from DS but I just completed a $1.20 ON that was a Toluna movie survey; I'd much rather have the $1.20 :-)

SCard
12-03-2016, 08:49 AM
My Global today was a Toluna so sure seems like GF has surveys, just not letting us get into them directly through SR

jtowner
12-03-2016, 11:30 AM
My Global today was a Toluna so sure seems like GF has surveys, just not letting us get into them directly through SR

Scard you took the words right out of my mouth, Live for me just now was GF so they are out there. Could be there is a problem, Trish will get to the bottom of it/

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
12-04-2016, 11:01 PM
They never answered me but all of a sudden are back.

The reason that you see surveys that are GF at different rates on other sites is that they use a router system (like we have with the SR Opinion Surveys) where they pull surveys from GF at a price per survey depending on how long or short it is. We work with GF on a flat rate basis...so we get the same amount for each survey no matter how long they are. Sometimes it is better, sometimes it is worse. But I think it's why so many of our members prefer the Opinion Surveys over GF now.

SCard
02-13-2017, 03:41 PM
tried this morning, nothing for me but was the regular demo page.

this afternoon a completely new launch page, the tab says "survey screener" and wants me to fill in my demos every time I try for a GF. anyone else seeing this?

jtowner
02-13-2017, 03:52 PM
tried this morning, nothing for me but was the regular demo page.

this afternoon a completely new launch page, the tab says "survey screener" and wants me to fill in my demos every time I try for a GF. anyone else seeing this?

I got a strange page a couple of times, then it goes to 404 error when you submit, then I go back and regular page comes up

Jtowner

SCard
02-13-2017, 05:13 PM
I got a strange page a couple of times, then it goes to 404 error when you submit, then I go back and regular page comes up

Jtowner

thanks, tried again and got the regular page; nothing but immediate "sorry..." but at least that other page is gone

SCard
03-08-2017, 06:51 PM
had 2 DS a few weeks ago that did not credit. Got one credit today and one yesterday that I know I did not complete. Nice to get those credits. means I can't try for one for today or yesterday but it is nice to get the old credits.

SCard
03-14-2017, 01:53 PM
since yesterday morning, all I have gotten from DS is immediate "sorry, no surveys, try tomorrow" or an error screen "it's not you it's us".

DS was green yesterday and today.

Anyone but me having issues?

jtowner
03-14-2017, 02:34 PM
since yesterday morning, all I have gotten from DS is immediate "sorry, no surveys, try tomorrow" or an error screen "it's not you it's us".

DS was green yesterday and today.

Anyone but me having issues?

I got 404 error a couple of times, survey I did not qualify for would not go back to router page, just kept giving the same page over and over, so had to add my info again, did get a survey and completed it and it did credit.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-14-2017, 04:03 PM
I just checked and this is one of our best crediting surveys so far for today. Maybe it's a cookie or cache issue?

SCard
03-14-2017, 04:47 PM
not sure, I have been doing well with them until the last 2 days. Have been doing them all in IE, will try Chrome I guess later on. I use CCleaner every night before I shut down.

SCard
03-15-2017, 08:28 AM
I just checked and this is one of our best crediting surveys so far for today. Maybe it's a cookie or cache issue?

odd, did get DS last night (kicked out of 7-8). This AM had no problem getting DS and SM.

SCard
04-20-2017, 07:20 AM
completed DS today, got the correct screen and no credit. Also completed Y2C SM on Monday night and not credit for that either.

SCard
06-05-2017, 12:32 PM
Saturday, completed 2 DS, got the correct screen at the end and not credit. did the second one hours later, cleared cookies and used my other browser.

same thing happened yesterday with SM; 2 completed and no credit.

guessing from the stop lights that no one else had these issues.

jtowner
07-07-2017, 05:03 PM
I am not able to get into GF or 2Cents today, keep getting its error screen, its not you it us. Is it me today or are you getting the same thing, it was red then went to yellow, so it must of worked at least for someone today.

Jtowner

SCard
07-07-2017, 05:49 PM
I am not able to get into GF or 2Cents today, keep getting its error screen, its not you it us. Is it me today or are you getting the same thing, it was red then went to yellow, so it must of worked at least for someone today.

Jtowner

I got that same error this morning and again tonight. Not the 1st time I have seen it, not in the last few weeks though.

jtowner
07-07-2017, 05:55 PM
I got that same error this morning and again tonight. Not the 1st time I have seen it, not in the last few weeks though.

Thanks Scard at least I now it just not me today some are not working right.

Jtowner

SCard
07-07-2017, 06:25 PM
always good to know it's not just one of us; that could mean we are banned or something.

tough day, no OC,DS,SM and Live .

jtowner
07-08-2017, 08:05 AM
Still red today

Jtowner

SCard
07-08-2017, 08:12 AM
yes, tried and got the same error message.

They do have surveys; since last night I have been sent into 5-6 Tolunas: ON, Global, YS

at least Tricia has a contact at Greenfield so maybe on Monday she can get this resolved.

jtowner
07-08-2017, 08:26 AM
You just said what I come to say I just had a GF with Global, now does that make sense,I know its a different server probably, but hard to understand. Trish can email them we know that.

Jtowner

SCard
07-10-2017, 07:14 AM
same error this morning as I have seen since Friday morning. YS sent me into 4 GF/Toluna surveys

it was red earlier and now green. same thing yesterday morning, so someone is getting in and completing them

SunshineGirl
07-10-2017, 08:54 AM
It sounds like all of their screener landing pages are down. If you go through a different network, you go through their screener page and then the information just gets passed along to pull up the surveys for you. That's why you are still getting Toluna surveys through other companies. We did have one survey completion so far this morning so I wonder if that was either a delayed credit or someone who just got lucky.

Either way, I did email them to see if they are working on it.

jtowner
07-10-2017, 08:55 AM
same error this morning as I have seen since Friday morning. YS sent me into 4 GF/Toluna surveys

it was red earlier and now green. same thing yesterday morning, so someone is getting in and completing them

I noticed the same tthing with the lights, I have the same error all weekend, but like you getting them with every other survey company

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-10-2017, 04:16 PM
Supposedly this is fixed!

jtowner
07-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Supposedly this is fixed!

Just coming to post it is working today and crediting.

Jtowner

SCard
07-10-2017, 07:53 PM
got one and it credited
thankyou

jtowner
08-20-2017, 10:59 AM
I did a GF got the same ending page, but its still red and no credit. Did this happen to anyone else today?

Jtowner

jtowner
08-20-2017, 11:35 AM
I did a GF got the same ending page, but its still red and no credit. Did this happen to anyone else today?

Jtowner

Now here is the strange this, just looked again, and it credited as 2 cents, never even touched that yet today,

SCard
10-09-2017, 07:33 PM
Just completed a DS, got the correct page at the end and no credit. Last Thursday it was Y2C SM.

jtowner
10-09-2017, 09:00 PM
Just completed a DS, got the correct page at the end and no credit. Last Thursday it was Y2C SM.

That happened to me last week, it was LRW you know they are long, same thing I had the same end page, took another later and that did credit.

Jtowner

SCard
10-09-2017, 09:15 PM
That happened to me last week, it was LRW you know they are long, same thing I had the same end page, took another later and that did credit.

Jtowner

thanks, tried another and that did credit

SCard
10-30-2017, 07:23 AM
Completed DS, got the correct page at the end and no credit; nice way to start the week.:mad:

SCard
10-30-2017, 08:18 PM
cleared cookies after work, completed another DS and again no credit.
Not sure it's really worth the effort to continue to spend my time taking surveys when they keep my completed surveys and give me (and SR) nothing.

mellymel261
10-30-2017, 09:41 PM
Tonight LIVE, MTC and 1 larger ON didnt credit, is there an issue today with credits? I am annoyed I barely get any surveys anymore and tonight I have a "good" night and nothing credits

jtowner
10-30-2017, 10:32 PM
Tonight LIVE, MTC and 1 larger ON didnt credit, is there an issue today with credits? I am annoyed I barely get any surveys anymore and tonight I have a "good" night and nothing credits

I had no issues today with GF,2Cents, MTC,Live or Global. I use Ccleaner after every survey clears that I complete. I am wondering if you both did that today? I read Scard cleared cookies, if you used the same email that could be the issue, thought you already had credit today. When surveys do not credit it usually effects most of us, since I know you are having issues with credit lately, I think its time for you to change things up, try a different computer or a different email. Clean your computer after every survey credits, I find this works best for me. Cube is the issue for me now, and it seems we are not getting any resolutions there, yet everyday I get a survey from there panel just do not do them.

Jtowner

SCard
10-31-2017, 09:30 PM
DS was red but thought i would give it a try;nothing else to try. completed one on wine, got the correct page at the end and no credit.

I have a Toluna account (an offer from SR); I'd prefer to do them here, but if they aren't crediting I may consider switching

SCard
01-08-2018, 06:58 PM
completed DS this AM, got the correct page at the end, no credited. Cleared cookies tonight, at the end of another one on flavored gin and end up with:

Thank you very much for your interest.
However, this study is no longer available.

so few surveys this time of year but not acceptable to spend time doing them and get nothing.

Has Greenfield been bought out? looks very different.

jtowner
01-08-2018, 07:48 PM
completed DS this AM, got the correct page at the end, no credited. Cleared cookies tonight, at the end of another one on flavored gin and end up with:

Thank you very much for your interest.
However, this study is no longer available.

so few surveys this time of year but not acceptable to spend time doing them and get nothing.

Has Greenfield been bought out? looks very different.

I did not notice any changes to GF, since we ended up with that new demo page. What I notice now is Insight cookies are always part of Live and Global at times. I was thinking they were small, could of been bought out by Live. Never was
there before when Insight had surveys. I always look at cookies so I know this. I still get surveys to take for Cube they come in my mail everyday, saying the same thing, a new interesting survey for you. I do not take them, keep right on sending, that is one I wish we had a answer to.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
01-10-2018, 03:30 PM
I haven't heard anything from them about being bought. Our numbers for the month are actually higher than average (while every other survey we have is a little below average right now).

I've been waiting to hear back from cube about a technical issue and they haven't responded but they ARE still running surveys. I just have been reluctant to do anything else with them until they fix the technical issue with our cookie.

SCard
01-10-2018, 06:55 PM
I haven't heard anything from them about being bought. Our numbers for the month are actually higher than average (while every other survey we have is a little below average right now).

the one on Monday morning that did not credit was a Toluna and looked very different than usual. Monday night one was a familiar one (can't remember what it was) but colors were all different,

Yesterday and today looked like it has and did credit,

jtowner
01-10-2018, 07:29 PM
the one on Monday morning that did not credit was a Toluna and looked very different than usual. Monday night one was a familiar one (can't remember what it was) but colors were all different,

Yesterday and today looked like it has and did credit,

Thanks for letting us know about Cube, post when you know its resolved, I always able to get a Cube most days, and twice we had credit problems, 1st time did get resolved. I hope we get it working again.

Jtowner

SCard
01-23-2018, 08:17 AM
Completed a SM last night and DS this morning, no credit for either one.

jtowner
01-23-2018, 10:06 AM
Completed a SM last night and DS this morning, no credit for either one.

Scard, the same for me, did GF yesterday, then last night 2Cents and no credit for either. What I have noticed was 2cents has not been crediting like before, the other day it was 3 or 4 hours later to get credit.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
01-23-2018, 10:47 AM
I'm seeing credits coming in fine for GF (at least in terms of their reporting system). Is it just these two? Are they delayed or not coming in at all?

SCard
01-23-2018, 11:12 AM
I'm seeing credits coming in fine for GF (at least in terms of their reporting system). Is it just these two? Are they delayed or not coming in at all?

the SM from yesterday did not credit, those have been coming in slow but it not credited after 4-5 hours.

My DS yesterday credited promptly. The one this AM, I got the correct page at the end and no credit. I have not noticed any slowness with DS credits recently. DS is still red today; usually is yellow or green by now

SCard
01-23-2018, 05:20 PM
so the SM from yesterday has credited. I think I completed it yesterday ~ 7PM, did not clear cookies until first thing this AM, but there it is.

no sign of today's GF/DS, and it's red so not sure I want to try again.

#3319490 Credit: Give UsYourTwoCents (Super Members) 01/22/2018 0.60 Credits 01/23/2018 Paid

jtowner
01-23-2018, 05:52 PM
so the SM from yesterday has credited. I think I completed it yesterday ~ 7PM, did not clear cookies until first thing this AM, but there it is.

no sign of today's GF/DS, and it's red so not sure I want to try again.

#3319490 Credit: Give UsYourTwoCents (Super Members) 01/22/2018 0.60 Credits 01/23/2018 Paid

Same thing for me No GF credit, but did get cents today it was after 2 or so. Since GF and 2Cents used the same cookies, not sure what is wrong with GF. Not willing to try it again until I see it yellow or green.

Jtowner

jtowner
01-23-2018, 08:05 PM
Same thing for me No GF credit, but did get cents today it was after 2 or so. Since GF and 2Cents used the same cookies, not sure what is wrong with GF. Not willing to try it again until I see it yellow or green.

Jtowner

I thought I would try it again, since I heard GF was working ok today, my friend uses another site and hers did credit. I did one and same things as yesterday no credit, and the light is been red all day.

This is the ending I got again today, http://ups.surveyrouter.com/TrafficUI/MSCUI/page.aspx?pgtid=23.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
01-24-2018, 03:50 PM
I see a credit for you for yesterday, jtowner. So they are definitely tracking and there is just some kind of relay problem. Let me email SunshineGuy right now and see if he can look ASAP. I also see credits for other people for today even though it is green. So they are tracking right in Greenfield. Just not making it to us.

jtowner
01-24-2018, 05:27 PM
I see a credit for you for yesterday, jtowner. So they are definitely tracking and there is just some kind of relay problem. Let me email SunshineGuy right now and see if he can look ASAP. I also see credits for other people for today even though it is green. So they are tracking right in Greenfield. Just not making it to us.

Ok thanks I will go back to doing them.

Jtowner

SCard
01-26-2018, 09:48 AM

any update? I am missing credits from Tues, Wed, Thurs. Thanks

jtowner
01-26-2018, 10:14 AM
any update? I am missing credits from tues, wed, thurs. Thanks

i am waiting also, i have 3 mon, tues, wed, did not want to try yesterday,

jtowner

SCard
01-26-2018, 02:28 PM
I got my missing credits. :thanks:

jtowner
01-26-2018, 02:51 PM
I got them also.

Jtowner

jtowner
01-26-2018, 05:15 PM
I did a GF and it did not credit, so my question is it crediting like before, anyone get credit right away today, the light is green, Mine did not credit from today.

Jtowner

SCard
01-26-2018, 07:17 PM
I completed one tonight and no credit. I assume the green light is from the back credits.
going to keep taking them as I think we will get the credits

jtowner
01-26-2018, 08:04 PM
I completed one tonight and no credit. I assume the green light is from the back credits.
going to keep taking them as I think we will get the credits

Thanks Scard, but I tried it again and got a complexity ending page, not the 1st time but the 2nd time. Did you see that Scard.

Jtowner

Congratulations!
You have successfully completed a survey!
Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.
Take Another Survey

SCard
01-26-2018, 08:22 PM
Thanks Scard, but I tried it again and got a complexity ending page, not the 1st time but the 2nd time. Did you see that Scard.

Jtowner

Congratulations!
You have successfully completed a survey!
Take Another Survey

no, I got the usual "router pages" tab, picture of coffee, pen, paper, plant....

jtowner
01-26-2018, 08:37 PM
no, I got the usual "router pages" tab, picture of coffee, pen, paper, plant....

Thanks Scard, what a strange day its been.

Jtowner

SCard
01-27-2018, 09:35 AM
completed another one today, no credit. got the regular page at the end, light is/was red

jtowner
01-27-2018, 10:04 AM
completed another one today, no credit. got the regular page at the end, light is/was red

I guess I will keep doing them also, we do get the credit, just hard to do them when after all the time involved you have to wait for updates.

Jtowner

SCard
01-30-2018, 08:21 AM
It's been a week since the crediting problem started; no back credits since Friday (were for Tues, Wed, Thurs). Hope I have not wasted my time doing GF/DS every day,

Tricia - any update?

SunshineGirl
01-30-2018, 11:58 AM
They are still tracking fine. We manually credited that batch the other day just to have some credits come in, but they are still working on figuring out why their system all of a sudden isn't reporting the credits back to us in real time. I can have SunshineGuy do another batch of the manual credits tonight just to catch everyone up. But I can definitely still see the credits coming into their system.

SCard
01-30-2018, 12:38 PM
Thanks, I will keep doing them.

SCard
01-31-2018, 08:08 AM
got my credits, thank you

jtowner
01-31-2018, 10:10 AM
got my credits, thank you

I got mine also.

Jtowner

SCard
02-05-2018, 11:21 AM
got all my missing credits today, thank you

jtowner
02-05-2018, 11:22 AM
got all my missing credits today, thank you

I got mine also.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
02-06-2018, 10:55 AM
SunshineGuy has been completely rewriting how this credits and is getting really close to having it back to crediting every hour. And the good news is that you can now take them twice a day instead of once!

SCard
02-06-2018, 12:02 PM
SunshineGuy has been completely rewriting how this credits and is getting really close to having it back to crediting every hour. And the good news is that you can now take them twice a day instead of once!

nice! I completed one this AM. when does the 2/day start. Should be clear cookies after the first one?
Thanks.
nice to have a survey company that wants to give us more opportunities :-)

SunshineGirl
02-06-2018, 12:04 PM
nice! I completed one this AM. when does the 2/day start. Should be clear cookies after the first one?
Thanks.
nice to have a survey company that wants to give us more opportunities :-)

SunshineGuy has to add some lines to our script to allow the extra credits. Hopefully that will be done by tomorrow. I will definitely post once it is.

SCard
02-07-2018, 08:20 AM
completed one this morning, it did credit but not immediately. Credit was ~ 12 minutes after the hour

jtowner
02-09-2018, 08:16 PM
I have tried the 2nd GF the day before they start to credit on there own again, and today did a second both no credit, so do not think that works doing 2 of them in the same day, at least not for me, anyone try that?

Jtowner

SCard
02-09-2018, 10:44 PM
I have tried the 2nd GF the day before they start to credit on there own again, and today did a second both no credit, so do not think that works doing 2 of them in the same day, at least not for me, anyone try that?

Jtowner

I don't think taking 2/day is ready yet.
Tricia said:

"SunshineGuy has to add some lines to our script to allow the extra credits. Hopefully that will be done by tomorrow. I will definitely post once it is."

she hasn't posted that it's ready yet. I am waiting for her update before I try for 2/day.

jtowner
02-09-2018, 11:52 PM
I don't think taking 2/day is ready yet.
Tricia said:

"SunshineGuy has to add some lines to our script to allow the extra credits. Hopefully that will be done by tomorrow. I will definitely post once it is."

she hasn't posted that it's ready yet. I am waiting for her update before I try for 2/day.

Did not get that point, thanks will not be doing that any more.

Jtowner

SCard
09-10-2018, 10:20 AM
completed 2 DS today that did not credit; got the correct page at the end. cleared cookies when the one that should have credited at 8:12AM did not.

this is the 3rd DS in the last week that I completed and did not get credit for. Plus 1 SM that did not credit.

lack of surveys is one that but spending the time to complete them and not getting credit is unacceptable.

SCard
09-12-2018, 07:20 AM
another DS that did not credit today, fairly long (25 mins) Toluna on plant based and other dairy products. light went from yellow to green so someone got it to credit.

Greenfield used to sometimes respond to crediting issues and we got back credits, guess just out of luck now.

jtowner
09-12-2018, 08:50 AM
another DS that did not credit today, fairly long (25 mins) Toluna on plant based and other dairy products. light went from yellow to green so someone got it to credit.

Greenfield used to sometimes respond to crediting issues and we got back credits, guess just out of luck now.

I feel your pain Scard, I suggest you use another email address and give it a shot, I completed one and I will update after the credit hour.

Jtowner

Mine did credit, if not your email address, do you keep your computer clean, which I think you must but thought I would ask.

SCard
09-12-2018, 09:55 AM
I feel your pain Scard, I suggest you use another email address and give it a shot, I completed one and I will update after the credit hour.

Jtowner

Mine did credit, if not your email address, do you keep your computer clean, which I think you must but thought I would ask.

thanks, there is nothing wrong with my computer, they do credit most of the time. Not going to change my e-mail address, had problems a few years ago and already use a different e-mail address from my SR one.

There have been issues in the past with DS not crediting and GF responded and we got the back credits; does not seem to be the case anymore.

I have a Toluna account that I have not used in a long time (signed up through SR), I will just take their surveys there.

SCard
08-06-2019, 06:40 AM
completing more and more GF and ending up with:

WE'RE SORRY!
It appears as though there are no surveys available for you at this time.
This is not to say that more surveys will not open up for you soon.
​Please try back in the near future for your next survey opportunity.

more wasted time, more completed surveys that I have been paid nothing for.
This one was on GNC.

SCard
09-18-2019, 07:22 AM
I got credit today for a DS, must be an old credit as I have not even attempted one today.
nice to see:

#3737545 Credit: Greenfield/Toluna Daily (3 Times a Day) 09/18/2019 - 18526459 0.65 Credits 09/18/2019 Paid

SCard
10-09-2019, 04:17 PM
completed a 25 minute one on shopping, ended with:

Thank you!
f
Create a free survey

no credit, another completed survey I get nothing for.
no all I get is sorry no surveys......

jtowner
10-10-2019, 07:54 PM
I just read this post Scard, same thing happen to me, it was Quick Surveys, before when I got a page that ended that way it did credit, not yesterday it did not.

Jtowner

SCard
10-11-2019, 05:57 PM
I just read this post Scard, same thing happen to me, it was Quick Surveys, before when I got a page that ended that way it did credit, not yesterday it did not.

Jtowner

DS sent me directly into this exact same survey (Toluna), no way I was doing that one!

jtowner
10-11-2019, 06:14 PM
DS sent me directly into this exact same survey (Toluna), no way I was doing that one!

I thought the same thing today, it was Quick Surveys and it was long but it ended the correct way.

Jtowner

SCard
10-11-2019, 06:20 PM
I thought the same thing today, it was Quick Surveys and it was long but it ended the correct way.

Jtowner

you are more trusting than I am,I'd rather get nothing than give them the chance to take another survey from me and not pay me

jtowner
11-29-2019, 12:15 PM
The last 2 days I have had 2 GF's that did not credit, both times it was the 2nd survey, done in different hours, and cookies were cleaned between surveys. This is a first time this has happened with GF, anything going on with there credits?

Jtowner

jtowner
11-29-2019, 03:15 PM
Did you see any credit from GF, 2 days in the row got the end page and no credit.

SunshineGirl
11-29-2019, 03:25 PM
Did you see any credit from GF, 2 days in the row got the end page and no credit.

I see in their system the same thing I see posted to your account--2 GF credits for Wednesday and Thursday and 1 for today. I do see quite a few members with 2 or 3 credits for each day.

jtowner
11-29-2019, 03:36 PM
I see in their system the same thing I see posted to your account--2 GF credits for Wednesday and Thursday and 1 for today. I do see quite a few members with 2 or 3 credits for each day.

Earlier in the month I usually get 3 of them, yesterday was GF on shopping, tdy it was Samplous, always long and no credit for either. I guess they went to survey heaven, thanks for checking.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-29-2019, 03:44 PM
Earlier in the month I usually get 3 of them, yesterday was GF on shopping, tdy it was Samplous, always long and no credit for either. I guess they went to survey heaven, thanks for checking.

Jtowner

So how many did you actually complete yesterday? More than the two in your account?

jtowner
11-29-2019, 03:54 PM
Yesterday was three , 2 credit. Today were 3, 2 credits. On 11-27 2 complete, 2 credits.

Jtowner

jtowner
12-04-2019, 06:05 PM
Today again the 2nd GF I finished at 2:45 did not credit. The first one was this morning, so I know it was not a cookie issues. That is the 3rd one since in the last week, never had this problem before.

Jtowner

jtowner
12-04-2019, 07:13 PM
Today again the 2nd GF I finished at 2:45 did not credit. The first one was this morning, so I know it was not a cookie issues. That is the 3rd one since in the last week, never had this problem before.

Jtowner

Just completed my third one today, one credited this morning, and 2 this afternoon in different hours did not credit. Has this happened to anyone else this week, I do think there is something is not right. I got the same page I always get, this was was 5:55.

Jtowner

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/TrafficUI/MSCUI/page.aspx?pgtid=23

All other surveys are crediting for me tdy expect GF after the 1st one.

jtowner
12-06-2019, 11:34 AM
Yesterday GF's credited did 3, today 1st one did 2nd did not, in diffrent hours,m with cookies cleaned. I use Mozilla for GF, I am at a loss I have no idea what is going on.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
12-06-2019, 12:50 PM
Greenfield in general is crediting REALLY well. I see lots of people getting all 3 every day this week. And no more nologins. I verified your account versus what they are reporting to us and it is exact these last few days. So it's definitely not the case that we just aren't crediting them for some reason (which does happen on occasion if a company changes an IP address or something).