PDA

View Full Version : YourSurveys (Official Thread)

SunshineGirl
08-14-2015, 08:56 AM
Please post updates and issues regarding Your Surveys in this thread.

OhMari
08-14-2015, 12:23 PM
August 11, Finished and said congradulations to "Your Survey". No credit.

OhMari
08-14-2015, 01:27 PM
:) Tricia must have found my credit. Thank you.

tjrj1988
09-07-2015, 12:54 PM
This one was verystrange not sure if it will credit as I only just finished it. Clicked on the "your surveys" link. After going thru a bunch of companies that we have here on SR like samplious, toluna, OTC, it went to a company called "Your Opinion" which according to the small print is a Toluna company. Finished the survey (a movie related one by 8 intelligence) it routed to the "Your Opinion" page and said congrats and thank you-not back to the "Your Surveys" page. Not holding my breath....

tjrj1988
09-07-2015, 03:17 PM
This one was verystrange not sure if it will credit as I only just finished it. Clicked on the "your surveys" link. After going thru a bunch of companies that we have here on SR like samplious, toluna, OTC, it went to a company called "Your Opinion" which according to the small print is a Toluna company. Finished the survey (a movie related one by 8 intelligence) it routed to the "Your Opinion" page and said congrats and thank you-not back to the "Your Surveys" page. Not holding my breath....

Yay! Surprise, surprise it DID credit. So, I guess if you get that page when you finish with YourSurvey-you're good to go.

SCard
03-26-2016, 08:20 AM
completed a YS this AM that did not credit. Used the webcam while I looked at a webpage for the "other" amusement park in Orlando.

2 hours and no credit. really maddening when you allow a company to record you and they get that and a completed survey and I get nothing.

OhMari
04-13-2016, 10:06 AM
Downloaded a plug in on Google Chrome to do a survey for 3 advertising video's. It got to the end, and it said to press here for follow up questions and it went to this.
The requested URL /massMutual/src/website/http://www.surveyplus.com/survey1511mmm/return.asp?id=QZDS1063819710FFIBL6 was not found on this server.

jtowner
07-09-2016, 10:19 AM
I did not get the usual ending page today, went to rate survey or skip, then to a different site, not a your complete but it did credit, everyone get this today?

Jtowner

SCard
07-09-2016, 11:35 AM
I did not get the usual ending page today, went to rate survey or skip, then to a different site, not a your complete but it did credit, everyone get this today?

Jtowner

same for me. had my fingers crossed on the credit, we have lost so many survey companies the past few months...

jtowner
07-09-2016, 03:41 PM
same for me. had my fingers crossed on the credit, we have lost so many survey companies the past few months...

I agree Scard, one by one they are gone, the good paying ones, now all we are left with is long but little rewards. Very disheartening.

Jtowner

SCard
07-10-2016, 08:22 AM

Jtowner

got the normal end page today and it did credit

jtowner
07-10-2016, 10:35 AM
got the normal end page today and it did credit

Mine still went to some site I never heard of but it did credit, I am getting rate this survey or skip when I skip it thats when I get it, so I guess stay on that page. A lot of trouble to go through for .50

Jtowner

m 'n c
07-29-2016, 03:07 PM
Not sure what is going on today but I have completed two of these surveys only to be brought back to Your Surveys with unfortunately that survey was not a match try another. Grr.

SCard
06-05-2017, 12:34 PM
completed one this morning, got the correct screen at the end and no credit.

SCard
10-10-2017, 07:21 AM
Completed a YS today, and no credit.

in the last week: YS, DS, SM, Survey Cube, Global and $1.20 ON that I completed and no credit. and no more 2nd chance drawing either. not sure if it's really worth to spend my time completing these surveys.

I see where you can report a survey that did not credit so the survey company can be notified. Would love to hear their response to all these non credits.

jtowner
10-10-2017, 09:13 AM
Completed a YS today, and no credit.

in the last week: YS, DS, SM, Survey Cube, Global and $1.20 ON that I completed and no credit. and no more 2nd chance drawing either. not sure if it's really worth to spend my time completing these surveys.

I see where you can report a survey that did not credit so the survey company can be notified. Would love to hear their response to all these non credits.

I said this yesterday about Your not crediting, noted in technical support with Cube. I am thinking Trish is not around to see of of this, she would send a email to Cube, she did that before and before we got all the credit, not his last time for me which was only. I liked to try it again, just not sure they are usually long and it is very discouraging to keep no getting credit, I have 2 of those.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-10-2017, 01:25 PM
I said this yesterday about Your not crediting, noted in technical support with Cube. I am thinking Trish is not around to see of of this, she would send a email to Cube, she did that before and before we got all the credit, not his last time for me which was only. I liked to try it again, just not sure they are usually long and it is very discouraging to keep no getting credit, I have 2 of those.

Jtowner

I've been checking in with the networks and no one seems to believe me that we are having crediting problems. I think what happens a lot of times is that as soon as the stoplight goes red and no one else tries any surveys, it gives the survey companies an excuse why we aren't seeing credits (because no one is trying them). I'll keep trying with them to see if maybe there is some random problem that is impacting more than one network. The ones we run directly (Say So for Good and SR Opinion Network) are crediting really well right now.

jtowner
10-10-2017, 01:56 PM
I've been checking in with the networks and no one seems to believe me that we are having crediting problems. I think what happens a lot of times is that as soon as the stoplight goes red and no one else tries any surveys, it gives the survey companies an excuse why we aren't seeing credits (because no one is trying them). I'll keep trying with them to see if maybe there is some random problem that is impacting more than one network. The ones we run directly (Say So for Good and SR Opinion Network) are crediting really well right now.

What I do know from taking surveys for a long time, if I am having a issue with credit so is everyone else. Something was wrong with Cube over last several days, I did try to do one, just to see if it was working yet or not, and of course can not get one now. I did 3 that have no credited and Your always credits, yesterday it started not to credit, at least 2 of us have said we had the same credit issues. Now with On and Say so I can not tell if working or not they stay green all the time, I can never get them anymore been that way a long time, so gave up trying, not worth the time or aggravation. What we need is more survey opportunitys, at this point in time we lost several on the list and nothing has replaced them.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-10-2017, 02:44 PM
What I do know from taking surveys for a long time, if I am having a issue with credit so is everyone else. Something was wrong with Cube over last several days, I did try to do one, just to see if it was working yet or not, and of course can not get one now. I did 3 that have no credited and Your always credits, yesterday it started not to credit, at least 2 of us have said we had the same credit issues. Now with On and Say so I can not tell if working or not they stay green all the time, I can never get them anymore been that way a long time, so gave up trying, not worth the time or aggravation. What we need is more survey opportunitys, at this point in time we lost several on the list and nothing has replaced them.

Jtowner

Unfortunately, I think we are going to see LESS instead of more survey opportunities. Companies are buying each other out and the market just isn't very good for them. So most of the "new" companies are just routers that pull together all of the other companies--which doesn't do us any good because then we get in trouble for duplicates. I won't say that the online survey model is dying totally, but the number of rewards sites that offer them have been going down and down. Many are focused on app installations these days, which I am not opposed completely to adding but always worry me because I would hate to get someone's phone infected. :(

Cube definitely has a problem. I just completed a really long one and got the google page and no credit. I was able to send them all of the information on it so that hopefully they can track it. IT's too bad that the other 2 don't work for you any more. I wonder if you have been blocked by them? Those are definitely the two that we see the most credits with---specially the SR ON. I would bet that we have credits coming in just about every hour for that one. Say So is more like every other hour.

SCard
10-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Unfortunately, I think we are going to see LESS instead of more survey opportunities. Companies are buying each other out and the market just isn't very good for them. So most of the "new" companies are just routers that pull together all of the other companies--which doesn't do us any good because then we get in trouble for duplicates. I won't say that the online survey model is dying totally, but the number of rewards sites that offer them have been going down and down. Many are focused on app installations these days, which I am not opposed completely to adding but always worry me because I would hate to get someone's phone infected. :(

Cube definitely has a problem. I just completed a really long one and got the google page and no credit. I was able to send them all of the information on it so that hopefully they can track it. IT's too bad that the other 2 don't work for you any more. I wonder if you have been blocked by them? Those are definitely the two that we see the most credits with---specially the SR ON. I would bet that we have credits coming in just about every hour for that one. Say So is more like every other hour.

ON I still see a lot of surveys so I assume I am not blocked. Last night I clicked into 5-6 and got kicked out of everyone with the immediate message "your profile does not match"... The number I get into is at best 10-20% of what is used to be. But I do a lot of surveys so maybe that is part of it. What I have never understood is if my profile does not match why are they even on my list; I filled out the profile questions.

Say So I have given up on. I try a few and almost everyone ends up with questions about illnesses and medical conditions.

The surveys I have done with in the past I try even if they are red

JTowner and I take more surveys than any other members I would guess so maybe if there are not that many anymore and we notice it the most.

I am not comfortable with phone app installations; I have banking and credit card apps on my phone, but that is just me.

thank you for the explanation

SCard
10-10-2017, 03:18 PM
I completed YS around 6:30-7AM this morning and no credit at 7:16 or 8:16. Just looked now and:

#3222170 Credit: YourSurveys (Daily Survey) 10/10/2017 0.50 Credits 10/10/2017 Paid

jtowner
10-10-2017, 03:20 PM
ON I still see a lot of surveys so I assume I am not blocked. Last night I clicked into 5-6 and got kicked out of everyone with the immediate message "your profile does not match"... The number I get into is at best 10-20% of what is used to be. But I do a lot of surveys so maybe that is part of it. What I have never understood is if my profile does not match why are they even on my list; I filled out the profile questions.

Say So I have given up on. I try a few and almost everyone ends up with questions about illnesses and medical conditions.

The surveys I have done with in the past I try even if they are red

JTowner and I take more surveys than any other members I would guess so maybe if there are not that many anymore and we notice it the most.

I am not comfortable with phone app installations; I have banking and credit card apps on my phone, but that is just me.

thank you for the explanation

Thanks I appreciate the feedback also, whatever reason My your from yesterday credited while I was out. On always states no surveys for me, so I could be clock, say so just like Scard said, want you to be a medical, ill person to take there surveys. I never heard of half of the diseases they asked about.I am sorry to them I am healthy.

Jtowner

SCard
02-08-2018, 11:06 AM
any one else having issues with Your Survey? since Monday night I have completed at least 6 and at the end got kicked out with whatever their message is when you do not qualify. YS has been pretty good in the past,but we sure don't need another survey company that takes our completed surveys and does not pay us or SR.

SCard
02-13-2018, 07:56 AM
completed another YS today and got kicked out at the end. Same thing happened with GF/DS and Live yesterday.

really starting to think that it's just not worth my time and effort to do surveys here anymore.

it's one thing for surveys to be scarce the 1st quarter of the year but taking the time to do them and getting nothing for your efforts seems like a waste of time.

jtowner
03-26-2018, 02:26 PM
I completed a Your today, and it did not credit, light has beenr ed all day, I am thinking something is wrong with it.

Jtowner

SCard
03-26-2018, 03:03 PM
I tried before work, said the site was down for maintenance.

jtowner
03-26-2018, 04:22 PM
I tried before work, said the site was down for maintenance.

Thanks Scard, did not see that just light is still red and no credit yet today.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-27-2018, 10:42 AM
Any update on Your, has been red since yesterday and no credit.

Jtowner

SCard
03-27-2018, 12:02 PM
Any update on Your, has been red since yesterday and no credit.

Jtowner

I tried for a bit this AM, never got into one and was red so gave up.

jtowner
03-27-2018, 04:28 PM
I tried for a bit this AM, never got into one and was red so gave up.

My Your credit showed up sometime this afternoon.

Jtowner

SCard
03-27-2018, 06:18 PM
My Your credit showed up sometime this afternoon.

Jtowner

I completed one tonight and it credit at 16 past the hour

jtowner
03-27-2018, 07:32 PM
I completed one tonight and it credit at 16 past the hour

At least it fixed now.

Jtowner

jtowner
04-01-2018, 11:21 AM
At least it fixed now.

Jtowner

Something is wrong with Your again, today it was green, did one went yellow and no credit.

Jtowner

SCard
04-01-2018, 11:23 AM
Something is wrong with Your again, today it was green, did one went yellow and no credit.

Jtowner

I did one earlier; it credited. probably 8-9AM.sorry yours did not credit

SCard
07-17-2018, 04:17 PM
completed 3 YS today and got kicked out to try again:

Unfortunately this survey was not a good match

they get completed surveys and then say "not a good match"

kicked out of very (8 or more) ON today. Had day off from work, so much for getting a few extra surveys

SunshineGirl
09-05-2018, 03:47 PM
Effective immediately we are now working directly with Your-Surveys and have increased the payout from .50 to .60. It may take us a day or two to get the automatic creditor running but once we start seeing credits come in, we will be able to complete the process to get them crediting quickly.

SunshineGirl
09-05-2018, 04:07 PM
I should also add that these can be taken as many times a day as you want.

jtowner
09-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Well did 2nd your using same email address and it did not credit, so what is the story on these, Spent a long time trying to get one, and for 50 or 60 cents there surveys are way to long. One asked me to watch tv show for 60 minutes then answer 20 minutes of question, for that little bit of money, they must think we are fools.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-05-2018, 07:38 PM
Well did 2nd your using same email address and it did not credit, so what is the story on these, Spent a long time trying to get one, and for 50 or 60 cents there surveys are way to long. One asked me to watch tv show for 60 minutes then answer 20 minutes of question, for that little bit of money, they must think we are fools.

Jtowner

As I mentioned above:

"It may take us a day or two to get the automatic creditor running but once we start seeing credits come in, we will be able to complete the process to get them crediting quickly."

These are NOT on auto credit yet because we have to have a little bit of data to pull before we can start the creditor running. But I do see in the last 2 hours credits for:

So they ARE crediting in the system. We just have to have more data strings tested to be sure everything is right before we can flip the switch to start them crediting member accounts.

jtowner
09-05-2018, 08:49 PM
As I mentioned above:

"It may take us a day or two to get the automatic creditor running but once we start seeing credits come in, we will be able to complete the process to get them crediting quickly."

These are NOT on auto credit yet because we have to have a little bit of data to pull before we can start the creditor running. But I do see in the last 2 hours credits for:

So they ARE crediting in the system. We just have to have more data strings tested to be sure everything is right before we can flip the switch to start them crediting member accounts.

Ok got it

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-06-2018, 08:53 AM
Just as an update so you know they are working until they hit your accounts...I now see 2 for both 4640 and 16574.

SunshineGuy is traveling today so hopefully we will have the autocreditor turned on by tomorrow morning.

jtowner
09-07-2018, 10:20 AM
Just as an update so you know they are working until they hit your accounts...I now see 2 for both 4640 and 16574.

SunshineGuy is traveling today so hopefully we will have the autocreditor turned on by tomorrow morning.

So what is the status on these surveys and credit, its been red for 2 days.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-07-2018, 02:59 PM
I apologize that the auto creditor still isn't working. We're waiting on a message back from their end. But SunshineGuy just manually credited everything so far so it should be caught up. We'll update it every couple of days until they get the autocreditor working. Hopefully it will be by Monday!

jtowner
09-07-2018, 03:22 PM
I apologize that the auto creditor still isn't working. We're waiting on a message back from their end. But SunshineGuy just manually credited everything so far so it should be caught up. We'll update it every couple of days until they get the autocreditor working. Hopefully it will be by Monday!

I did 3 since the credit problem, two on 9/5, 1 on 9/6/ one tdy, only got 2 credits.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-07-2018, 03:24 PM
I did 4 sine 9-5 that have not credited, I only got credit for 2 of them, no dates are shown.

Jtowner

Good info!! I see 4 credits for you in the system. So my guess is that it only credited once per day for you. We can easily get that fixed.

I appreciate the trouble shooting!

jtowner
09-07-2018, 03:34 PM
Good info!! I see 4 credits for you in the system. So my guess is that it only credited once per day for you. We can easily get that fixed.

I appreciate the trouble shooting!

Thanks we are up to date now.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Thanks we are up to date now.

Jtowner

So it seems like they are crediting well. I think for the little big higher payout and the ability to do more than one a day, it will be worth the time to have the auto creditor built to work with their system.

SCard
09-09-2018, 11:09 AM
now the credits are way too low. I only have 7 for the month and I did 3 yesterday and a couple days did 2. Maybe resetting to fix the issue

SunshineGirl
09-09-2018, 12:39 PM
Unfortunately everyone was credited for about $22 in credits they didn't actually take in the last 24 hours. Thankfully a member reported it to us so we could go in and fix it. So we just deleted all of those credits out--but ONLY those credits.

SG is going to manually credit everything from the last 48 hours today. Then hopefully they will respond to us tomorrow morning about the auto creditor and how to get that going for good.

jtowner
09-12-2018, 05:54 PM
The 2nd ones I am doing are not crediting automatically, so what happens with these credits? And why when we are doing them in Your light red?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-13-2018, 08:56 AM
I think we are finally completely done!! The problem is that we had two different offer numbers for the same survey. One with the old network and one with the new system. So we had to completely flush everything from the old one through. We didn't realize the old one was still showing up in the Daily Task List. So a lot of you were clicking on that link and doing the old survey still.

We think that we have fixed every link to move it over now. All double credits should be posted. And the stoplight should start working as soon as people start completing surveys as of 9 this morning. The only thing that could throw anything off at this point is if someone has somehow bookmarked or cached the old link for themselves.

jtowner
09-13-2018, 09:05 AM
I think we are finally completely done!! The problem is that we had two different offer numbers for the same survey. One with the old network and one with the new system. So we had to completely flush everything from the old one through. We didn't realize the old one was still showing up in the Daily Task List. So a lot of you were clicking on that link and doing the old survey still.

We think that we have fixed every link to move it over now. All double credits should be posted. And the stoplight should start working as soon as people start completing surveys as of 9 this morning. The only thing that could throw anything off at this point is if someone has somehow bookmarked or cached the old link for themselves.

I see the credits now with the dates, which gets confusing with credits when all these dates are involved. What I can tell you is I finished a Your at 9:02 and the light is still red, I did the survey from the main survey page.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-13-2018, 09:50 AM
I went through every single credit manually myself, so hopefully everything matched up!!

I see the survey on yellow now, which would be right for the number I am seeing coming in. It takes and average of the last 6 hours so it probably just hadn't updated yet when you looked.

jtowner
09-13-2018, 09:59 AM
I went through every single credit manually myself, so hopefully everything matched up!!

I see the survey on yellow now, which would be right for the number I am seeing coming in. It takes and average of the last 6 hours so it probably just hadn't updated yet when you looked.

Its red now, so what you are saying is that after one credit we will still get credits when we complete, not sure of that part of this.
Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-13-2018, 10:08 AM
Its red now, so what you are saying is that after one credit we will still get credits when we complete, not sure of that part of this.
Jtowner

Everything should be totally fixed and caught up. I manually checked the number of credits in our report versus the credits in your accounts for the last week. There were a couple of tiny things that might throw people off. For example, if you took a survey around midnight, it might have credited on the wrong day depending upon your timezone. But the total number of credits should be right.

Try refreshing your stoplight page. I am now seeing green.

SCard
09-13-2018, 10:08 AM

thank you and SG for getting this sorted out!

SunshineGirl
09-15-2018, 02:01 PM
So how are these working for everyone now that we have the new system in place?

SCard
09-15-2018, 03:15 PM
Amazing! most exciting survey opportunity we have had in years! everyone credits immediately.

Thank you.

jtowner
10-02-2018, 09:11 AM
I completed a Your and it did not credit, its red so I am thinking something is not working right, can you let us know.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-02-2018, 09:16 AM
I completed a Your and it did not credit, its red so I am thinking something is not working right, can you let us know.

Jtowner

What time did you complete it? The last completion they show in their system was at 3:16am.

jtowner
10-02-2018, 09:25 AM
What time did you complete it? The last completion they show in their system was at 3:16am.

9:08a

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-02-2018, 10:54 AM
9:08a

Jtowner

So I've seen 4 credits come through now in the last hour. I wonder if your one credit is the only one that is missing? Or if there is a chunk of them from that timespan?

Is anyone else missing any?

jtowner
10-02-2018, 01:52 PM
The one this morning was from Cint, and I have been getting these and completing them, at the end I get for whatever reason you did not get redirected to cint router, when I would go to check my history, the credit would be there. Same reply today did not got to a end page, but today did not credit. I think I will stay away from the Cint surveys, which I just did and mine did credit. Anyone else seeing what I explained?

Jtowner

SCard
10-02-2018, 03:06 PM
The one this morning was from Cint, and I have been getting these and completing them, at the end I get for whatever reason you did not get redirected to cint router, when I would go to check my history, the credit would be there. Same reply today did not got to a end page, but today did not credit. I think I will stay away from the Cint surveys, which I just did and mine did credit. Anyone else seeing what I explained?

Jtowner

That has happened to me quite a few times. rarely do they credit, most of the time they do not.

jtowner
10-02-2018, 04:05 PM
That has happened to me quite a few times. rarely do they credit, most of the time they do not.

I am glad to hear you said that, Trish needs to be aware of that. Now Cint in a survey router, others sites have Cint, maybe we would have better luck getting Cint Router also. After this
happened to me today, I click out of the cint router.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-27-2019, 04:16 PM
Four or more times this month, I have completed your survey, one time the first I took did not credit, and now the last 3 times I get the complete page and no credit for the 2nd survey, it happened, today, and yesterday for the 2nd one. So I like to know if something is going on with your, this never happened before. IS anyone else having this issue, when doing more than i your? Trish can you check into this issue and see if something has changed?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-27-2019, 04:29 PM
Four or more times this month, I have completed your survey, one time the first I took did not credit, and now the last 3 times I get the complete page and no credit for the 2nd survey, it happened, today, and yesterday for the 2nd one. So I like to know if something is going on with your, this never happened before. IS anyone else having this issue, when doing more than i your? Trish can you check into this issue and see if something has changed?

Jtowner

Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. We have a member who has gotten credit for 7 of them today alone. So I know people are getting credit for repeats in a day. I would need to know very specifically when the one was that you did NOT get credit for and then I might be able to track down the specific survey. It's hard to tell when lots of credits are coming through for people all day because nothing looks broken. But if it's just isolated surveys here and there that for some reason are not tracking to member accounts, there are ways we can look in their system and see if they are missing.

SCard
03-27-2019, 04:37 PM
the last 2 nights, the 2nd YS I completed did not credit and i got the correct page at the end. Did not think about it being the second one.

Since the first of the year I have had close 30 surveys that I got the correct page at the end and no credit: YS, GF, Y2C.

add on at least 30+ that I spend the time, get to the end and am disqualified or get an error (Global in the last week). Most of these are from GF, Live and YS.

I refuse to do anymore Insights/UGAM? they always end with being disqualified. Another one is Invivo PRS? (virtual shopping). again always ends with being kicked out.

spending a lot less time here on SR, frankly way too much of my time has been spent doing surveys that I get nothing for but they get all my answers. A guestimate close to 70 surveys that I did the entire thing and got nothing.

jtowner
03-27-2019, 04:39 PM
Nothing has changed as far as I can tell. We have a member who has gotten credit for 7 of them today alone. So I know people are getting credit for repeats in a day. I would need to know very specifically when the one was that you did NOT get credit for and then I might be able to track down the specific survey. It's hard to tell when lots of credits are coming through for people all day because nothing looks broken. But if it's just isolated surveys here and there that for some reason are not tracking to member accounts, there are ways we can look in their system and see if they are missing.

Today was about 4pm, yesterday it was 2:35 both were the second survey. On the 3-23rd it was the 1st one 10:40 am. On 3-19th it was 2nd in the afternoon, was mad did not write down the time.

This is how it ended today.

You will get paid through your favorite website. Many new surveys are added every day. We'd love for you to come back and try any of the new surveys we've selected for you!

Survey Completed - Thank you!

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-27-2019, 04:45 PM
We honestly do not get more than about 2 trouble tickets a month for surveys not crediting. And the couple of posts here in the forum. On the whole, the surveys credit REALLY well. Sometimes we have an issue where we have to recheck our connection with a network, but we almost always get the back credits. I would say that probably 90% of the time we ask a survey company about a specific survey that a member did not get credit for, they tell us that the member did something that disqualified them for some reason.

If there is a pattern in the non-credits (like it being the second survey of the day that never credits for you or the same survey not crediting for every member), it's a lot easier for us to figure out what might be going on and push back on the survey company. Sometimes it is just a technical issue. But we have to have VERY specific information like which survey and what hour you took it. That kind of specific information is what helps us figure out the problems because otherwise we get so much data every hour from the companies that we can't tell if something is wrong.

We do try at SR to compensate our members for surveys even when we don't get paid for them. Most other survey sites do not give out bonuses during the holidays or for "super members" or things like that. We pay that 100% out of our own pocket to try to reward people for sticking with us. We ALWAYS respond individually to every complaint and push back on the survey companies repeatedly to try to work things out. But there's just only so much that we can do.

SunshineGirl
03-27-2019, 04:49 PM
Today was about 4pm, yesterday it was 2:35 both were the second survey. On the 3-23rd it was the 1st one 10:40 am. On 3-19th it was 2nd in the afternoon, was mad did not write down the time.

This is how it ended today.

You will get paid through your favorite website. Many new surveys are added every day. We'd love for you to come back and try any of the new surveys we've selected for you!

Jtowner

I'll send this to SunshineGuy and the survey company. I don't usually take these particular surveys so forgive me for the dumb question. But did you do anything differently at all on the second survey? Like did you click through the exact same way? And go through the same process on their end? I wonder if maybe a cookie got dropped somewhere. Because it's not like them to not credit. We have credits coming through almost non-stop. And that end page looks exactly right.

jtowner
03-27-2019, 04:53 PM
All that is fine, but it does not answer the question why the 2nd survey, I gave you the times,the last one today was on Medstar health. Like most of us I think why bother with a trouble ticket, will not do anything, I had 2 survey surfing, that did not credit, never got the back credits for those, you said they were having tracking issues. The second problem is we have so few to get anymore, the only new one was Survey Surfing, not much to choose from, now with Google pulling back I can see earnings for people are almost are way down.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-27-2019, 04:58 PM
All that is fine, but it does not answer the question why the 2nd survey, I gave you the times,the last one today was on Medstar health. Like most of us I think why bother with a trouble ticket, will not do anything, I had 2 survey surfing, that did not credit, never got the back credits for those, you said they were having tracking issues. The second problem is we have so few to get anymore, the only new one was Survey Surfing, not much to choose from, now with Google pulling back I can see earnings for people are almost are way down.

Jtowner

Right....I responded to your specific information and said that I would have SG and the survey company look into the second survey issue. I haven't gotten an answer back yet because it has only been a few minutes.

jtowner
03-27-2019, 05:05 PM
Right....I responded to your specific information and said that I would have SG and the survey company look into the second survey issue. I haven't gotten an answer back yet because it has only been a few minutes.

I am ok with waiting, but I see a pattern with Your, in my history with your I can not copy it, will not let me i Have 4 complete with a plus sign, in 2 days and only 2 credits to show, so I know something is wrong. I thought maybe could could see credits in the back end that did not post for one reason or another.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-27-2019, 05:16 PM
I am ok with waiting, but I see a pattern with Your, in my history with your I can not copy it, will not let me i Have 4 complete with a plus sign, in 2 days and only 2 credits to show, so I know something is wrong. I thought maybe could could see credits in the back end that did not post for one reason or another.

Jtowner

I read again, to answer your question, I take 1st in morning, then come back later in the day. I always take note of cookies, and always start with a clean browser, and I go in from the main survey page. I am very aware of what I have in cookies at all times, and clean them after each completed survey, learned that a long time ago.

SunshineGirl
03-27-2019, 05:23 PM
I read again, to answer your question, I take 1st in morning, then come back later in the day. I always take note of cookies, and always start with a clean browser, and I go in from the main survey page. I am very aware of what I have in cookies at all times, and clean them after each completed survey, learned that a long time ago.

Even if we can't figure out the answer quickly, I can at least run a report that shows per person how many credits you should have had in Your Surveys for the month so far versus what you have received and if it is different, I can manually credit them.

SCard
03-27-2019, 05:47 PM
We honestly do not get more than about 2 trouble tickets a month for surveys not crediting. And the couple of posts here in the forum. On the whole, the surveys credit REALLY well. Sometimes we have an issue where we have to recheck our connection with a network, but we almost always get the back credits. I would say that probably 90% of the time we ask a survey company about a specific survey that a member did not get credit for, they tell us that the member did something that disqualified them for some reason.

If there is a pattern in the non-credits (like it being the second survey of the day that never credits for you or the same survey not crediting for every member), it's a lot easier for us to figure out what might be going on and push back on the survey company. Sometimes it is just a technical issue. But we have to have VERY specific information like which survey and what hour you took it. That kind of specific information is what helps us figure out the problems because otherwise we get so much data every hour from the companies that we can't tell if something is wrong.

We do try at SR to compensate our members for surveys even when we don't get paid for them. Most other survey sites do not give out bonuses during the holidays or for "super members" or things like that. We pay that 100% out of our own pocket to try to reward people for sticking with us. We ALWAYS respond individually to every complaint and push back on the survey companies repeatedly to try to work things out. But there's just only so much that we can do.

I appreciate all the opportunities for Disney money I have made here at SR. Have not posted anything as I didn't want to seem like a complainer and didn't think that anything could be done about it. Only one that used to give back credits was GF.

SR is losing out on money too for the ones I complete and don't get credit for.

I'll post if YS doesn't credit tonight.

jtowner
03-27-2019, 06:00 PM
I appreciate all the opportunities for Disney money I have made here at SR. Have not posted anything as I didn't want to seem like a complainer and didn't think that anything could be done about it. Only one that used to give back credits was GF.

SR is losing out on money too for the ones I complete and don't get credit for.

I'll post if YS doesn't credit tonight.

I was wondering where you had been and thought you would comment on Global. I can understand you are discouraged, I get it, I was very angry the last couple of days with Your, its takes a long time to get one, then it times out and you have to keep going back in and start a new session. I find them to be harder and less money than Live. I have to say most days I can get 2 Live, 2 GF, which makes it worth your while for .65 each now. I have to say I miss Global and try everyday to get into and get one, 2 or 3 times I was able to get one and then the error pages came at the end, which I thought was going to happen today, it went through Cint router and it was so long, about birth control, however it shocked me when i got the global sat page. I usually got 20 or more a month, now its was 5 so far this month. I know one thing for sure it its happens to me, it happening to others, I know that. Try a support ticket to Your , never get a answer, seems to me they must be automated or just do not care it you have issues.I would try another but I to angry to try them again today, I guess going forward its one and done for me with Your.

Jtowner

SCard
03-27-2019, 06:32 PM
I was wondering where you had been and thought you would comment on Global. I can understand you are discouraged, I get it, I was very angry the last couple of days with Your, its takes a long time to get one, then it times out and you have to keep going back in and start a new session. I find them to be harder and less money than Live. I have to say most days I can get 2 Live, 2 GF, which makes it worth your while for .65 each now. I have to say I miss Global and try everyday to get into and get one, 2 or 3 times I was able to get one and then the error pages came at the end, which I thought was going to happen today, it went through Cint router and it was so long, about birth control, however it shocked me and got the global sat page. I usually got 20 or more a month, now its was 5 so far this month. I know one thing for sure it its happens to me, it happening to others, I know that. Try a support ticket to your never get a answer, seems to me they must be automated or just do not care it you have issues.I would try another but I to angry to try them again today, I guess going forward its one and done for me with Your.

Jtowner
Live is sometimes close to an hour a day now, have to try 6-8 before I get one, just takes too much time.
Global I used to do pretty well with, last few months maybe 3/week.

I am used to how slow it is first quarter but the huge number of ones I complete and get nothing for is frustrating. the 2 I mentioned - Insights/UGAM and PRS Invivo (I think it is) i find it hard to believe that EVERY single one I complete at the end I don't qualify. IMO those 2 should be reported to the BBB.

No ON since last October, I e-mailed as Tricia suggested and got no response; no surprise.

SCard
03-27-2019, 06:33 PM
completed 2 YS, tonight they both credited, using Edge

jtowner
03-27-2019, 08:04 PM
completed 2 YS, tonight they both credited, using Edge

Ok thanks Scard, I always use Chrome, I do not get it, maybe tomorrow I will try a Mozilla and see how it goes.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-27-2019, 08:37 PM
Ok thanks Scard, I always use Chrome, I do not get it, maybe tomorrow I will try a Mozilla and see how it goes.

Jtowner

After reading Scard post, I tried Mozilla and did a your and it did credit. Now I am confused I have not had any issues with Chrome, and the 1st one credits. So If going to try two, going forward I will use Mozilla.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-28-2019, 09:52 AM
Good news on Your Surveys!

There WAS a technical issue that kept a handful of surveys from crediting. It wasn't a lot, but it was definitely a couple of the ones we were missing. Apparently it started some time in the last days and was totally random. But using the info jtowner gave us yesterday, we were able to track down her missing survey and then work backwards to see what they had done (Something about using non-approved IP addresses to post to our servers without telling us....)

So I think we are back to having 100% of the Your Surveys crediting (and some of you should see your missing credits this morning). They are definitely the company I think is most dependable right now in terms of technology and not taking advantage of our members.

jtowner
03-28-2019, 10:14 AM

There WAS a technical issue that kept a handful of surveys from crediting. It wasn't a lot, but it was definitely a couple of the ones we were missing. Apparently it started some time in the last days and was totally random. But using the info jtowner gave us yesterday, we were able to track down her missing survey and then work backwards to see what they had done (Something about using non-approved IP addresses to post to our servers without telling us....)

So I think we are back to having 100% of the Your Surveys crediting (and some of you should see your missing credits this morning). They are definitely the company I think is most dependable right now in terms of technology and not taking advantage of our members.

Thank you for looking into the problem, I see saw the credits, just now. I am glad I did speak up, I knew something was wrong I am glad you told me. I kept going over all night, what could be wrong with Chrome , I do not usually have a problem with using it/ At least know I know I can quit trying to figure out what happened to change things in Chrome. It is a plus if others got there credit to, glad to hear that, and thank you for the time you took to figure it out.

Jtowner

SCard
03-28-2019, 07:52 PM

thank you! I got 2 credits, must be from Monday and Tuesday

SCard
07-31-2019, 06:02 PM
completed a Your Survey got the correct page at the end, no credit. just ridiculous how many surveys they get and don't pay for.

you will get paid through your favorite website. Many new surveys are added every day. We'd love for you to come back and try any of the new surveys we've selected for you!

jtowner
08-02-2019, 09:02 AM
I have also had this happened with your several times, I know how frustrating its is.

Jtower

SCard
08-02-2019, 09:05 AM
IMO, they are the absolute worst. I rarely bother with them anymore.

jtowner
08-02-2019, 09:40 AM
IMO, they are the absolute worst. I rarely bother with them anymore.

Ok I had this problem, I really think something is wrong here, hopefully Trish sees this, all this has happened to many times this morning no credit for anything but GF.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-02-2019, 09:48 AM
Ok I had this problem, I really think something is wrong here, hopefully Trish sees this, all this has happened to many times this morning no credit for anything but GF.

Jtowner

YourSurveys is green and there are credits coming through, but I do see a couple of errors in their reports which are weird. It's only happening in about 10% of the credits but there IS some kind of error on their end coming through their reporting. I see a credit for you this morning jtowner. I'll send this to SG and see if he can figure out why this particular error is happening on their end to make those random credits not come through (the say "cannot determine vendor"...which doesn't make any sense to me).

jtowner
08-02-2019, 10:03 AM
I got this one, thank you.

Jtowner

SCard
08-02-2019, 10:08 AM
I just got a credit, must be the one from Wednesday

SunshineGirl
08-02-2019, 10:11 AM
These look to be crediting pretty much perfectly in their system but there was just a weird glitch keeping some of them from crediting in our system. I went back and pulled all of the errors from this month (it looks like it just started around the 26th) and manually credited them. So hopefully we are good now on this one!

SCard
09-22-2019, 02:25 PM
completed one on TV shows, got the correct completion page and no credit:

SCard
09-23-2019, 08:43 PM
did not do one today, but got credit tonight, maybe from yesterday
#3737921 Credit: Your Surveys (Unlimited Each Day): 323864199 : 09/23/2019 0.60 Credits 09/23/2019 Paid

SCard
10-13-2019, 11:58 AM
completed one today about a supermarket chain. clicked at the end and expected to see survey complete instead I get:

Unfortunately, you haven't qualified for any surveys at this time. We hope you'll try again later.

Another survey Your Survey got and I get nothing.

Yesterday I completed, got the correct page at the end and no credit.

gpp2001
11-27-2019, 06:31 PM
I completed two of these last night - they credited as Zen surveys and then they were gone when I checked this morning.

SCard
11-27-2019, 10:24 PM
completed one on banking, got the correct page at the end, no credit:

jtowner
11-28-2019, 01:23 PM

That happened to me also with your, it was Ispos, got the same message and no credit. Sometimes they do make them up, days later.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-28-2019, 04:19 PM
I completed two of these last night - they credited as Zen surveys and then they were gone when I checked this morning.

SunshineGuy backed out a bunch of erroneous credits. You are sure you did YourSurvey? I'm trying to figure out how that one could have crossed over. I can look up the credits in both systems and see what I can find for your number.

SunshineGirl
11-28-2019, 04:23 PM
SunshineGuy backed out a bunch of erroneous credits. You are sure you did YourSurvey? I'm trying to figure out how that one could have crossed over. I can look up the credits in both systems and see what I can find for your number.

So I see one credit for YourSurveys and one for Zen in their systems. But only the Zen one in your account. So I will make sure that we get that other YourSurveys one credited. Might have been a matter of cookies getting crossed if one of the surveys was running surveys for the other company?

SunshineGirl
11-29-2019, 02:53 PM

I may have found this one for you! Checking with SunshineGuy

gpp2001
11-29-2019, 10:04 PM
Thanks! I'm fairly certain both surveys that didn't credit were taken thru Yoursurveys because I had already done one in Zen and It says only one per day. Whatever you can find is great! thanks!

SCard
12-05-2019, 09:28 PM
completed one, got the correct page at the end and no credit. 5 days into the month and already 2 that I did not get credit for.

jtowner
12-06-2019, 10:13 AM
I understand what you are saying for the last couple of days GF 2nd and 3 survey did not credit. Yesterday GF did credit right for me. Your has its issues, if I do a Ispos through your most of the time I get a error at the end, or it does not credit. I stopped doing Ispos through them after yesterday, one on candy took a long time at the end it stated thanks and come back again. always seems to have a issue redirecting. That was not the first time, so I will close them out, not worth the time. I can do AMP or MTC and they do credit.

jtowner
12-06-2019, 11:25 AM
I understand what you are saying for the last couple of days GF 2nd and 3 survey did not credit. Yesterday GF did credit right for me. Your has its issues, if I do a Ispos through your most of the time I get a error at the end, or it does not credit. I stopped doing Ispos through them after yesterday, one on candy took a long time at the end it stated thanks and come back again. always seems to have a issue redirecting. That was not the first time, so I will close them out, not worth the time. I can do AMP or MTC and they do credit.

I spoke to soon, the 2nd GF in a different hour did not credit, I have not idea what is going on here. Use Mozilla on Gf, 1st hour ok, 2nd not. DO not understand.

Jtowner

SCard
12-10-2019, 07:39 PM
another one that I completed and no credit. was on dog food, virtual shopping

SCard
12-13-2019, 08:46 PM
another one. Gongos on options for new car features:

SCard
12-14-2019, 05:14 PM
another one, about a movie.

done with Your Survey.
Why are they allowed to steal completed surveys and not pay for them?

SunshineGirl
03-26-2020, 04:49 PM
Wanted to be sure that some of our big survey takers see this Facebook contest before it is too late! Ends tonight at midnight:

https://www.facebook.com/sunshinerewards/photos/a.139543538548/10157119224108549/?type=3&theater

SCard
12-29-2020, 04:49 PM
Anyone ever get their account blocked by Your Survey? Never had a problem until today. Completed a few and now when I click in I get:
Unfortunately you are currently blocked from completing surveys.

The section you tried to visit is blocked because there is an issue with your account. Please contact our support team who will be able to give you more information about this block and explore options with you to resolve it where applicable. Please note that while some blocks are permanent, many blocks can be resolved with your cooperation. You can send in a support ticket from the support tab to get in touch with our support team.
Most tickets are replied to within 2 business days, but please allow up to 3-5 business days for us to get back to you.

I did fill out the ticket. My "score" that they give you is in the 800's so its not that.

Tricia - do you have a rep you can contact?

This happened right after I installed a new Norton Lifelock software. Any chance this could have caused the problem?
Thanks.

SunshineGirl
12-29-2020, 05:06 PM
Anyone ever get their account blocked by Your Survey? Never had a problem until today. Completed a few and now when I click in I get:
Unfortunately you are currently blocked from completing surveys.

The section you tried to visit is blocked because there is an issue with your account. Please contact our support team who will be able to give you more information about this block and explore options with you to resolve it where applicable. Please note that while some blocks are permanent, many blocks can be resolved with your cooperation. You can send in a support ticket from the support tab to get in touch with our support team.
Most tickets are replied to within 2 business days, but please allow up to 3-5 business days for us to get back to you.

I did fill out the ticket. My "score" that they give you is in the 800's so its not that.

Tricia - do you have a rep you can contact?

This happened right after I installed a new Norton Lifelock software. Any chance this could have caused the problem?
Thanks.

I do have a contact there (at least as of April! who knows with all of the turnover in these companies!). Do you want to send me an email with all of your details and the Norton Lifelock and all that? It's quite possible that Norton might be blocking some kind of cookie that they see as you trying to dupe their system.

SCard
12-29-2020, 05:33 PM
I do have a contact there (at least as of April! who knows with all of the turnover in these companies!). Do you want to send me an email with all of your details and the Norton Lifelock and all that? It's quite possible that Norton might be blocking some kind of cookie that they see as you trying to dupe their system.

Thank you, I will e-mail. Hoping it is Norton as this occurred right after I installed the software.

SCard
12-30-2020, 10:36 PM

Tricia - I got a response from the ticket I created with Your Survey. I will e-mail you what their response was.

SCard
01-05-2021, 06:56 PM
Update - I replied back to YS thru their ticket on 12/30 and explained that I had done nothing more than install a new version of antivirus/internet security program (Norton Lifelock) and included the approximate time and date that I did this.
today I received a reply and my account has been unlocked/cleared. Just completed a survey!

jtowner
01-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Update - I replied back to YS thru their ticket on 12/30 and explained that I had done nothing more than install a new version of antivirus/internet security program (Norton Lifelock) and included the approximate time and date that I did this.
today I received a reply and my account has been unlocked/cleared. Just completed a survey!

Good to hear, not sure why they care you had a virus protection on your computer, that is the 1st time I heard of that happening.

Jtowner

SCard
01-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Good to hear, not sure why they care you had a virus protection on your computer, that is the 1st time I heard of that happening.

Jtowner

did seem kind of odd, not like I installed some random, unheard of program. no other survey companies had an issue.
was nice to see that there was a way to address the issue with them directly.

jtowner
01-06-2021, 05:08 PM
did seem kind of odd, not like I installed some random, unheard of program. no other survey companies had an issue.
was nice to see that there was a way to address the issue with them directly.

Its in the rear view mirror now, glad you pursued it and got it resolved.

Jtowner

SCard
05-31-2021, 08:21 AM
completed 2 today and no credit, got the correct page at the end. Seems pointless to continue to do these if I am not going to get paid for them:

COMPLETE SURVEYS

jtowner
06-01-2021, 06:37 PM
I see the light has been red for 2 days now, I tried could not get in, went into a error. Trish may know what is going on with them. What is strange in they are the screener taking Survey Surfing and it was working just fine there. I do not get it.

Jtowner

SCard
06-01-2021, 06:57 PM
I see the light has been red for 2 days now, I tried could not get in, went into a error. Trish may know what is going on with them. What is strange in they are the screener taking Survey Surfing and it was working just fine there. I do not get it.

Jtowner

I have completed several both days and they did not credit.

I e-mailed Tricia (she asked that we do that in the past) and let her know that there is an issue.

jtowner
06-02-2021, 08:32 AM
I have completed several both days and they did not credit.

I e-mailed Tricia (she asked that we do that in the past) and let her know that there is an issue.

That is good, she will let us know.

Jtowner

jtowner
06-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Not sure if Your is working again, when a checked I had a Your today today, and did not do one since last week.

Jtowner

I guess is not working got this,

504 Gateway Time-out

SCard
06-03-2021, 03:14 PM
I just did one, and it credited right away:
COMPLETE SURVEYS

Tricia replied to my e-mail about the issue and shortly afterwards I got all the missing credits.

SunshineGirl
06-03-2021, 03:48 PM
Woohoo!!! This was a WEIRD problem. The company told us a month ago to add some IP addresses to our whitelist for credits to come through. We did it and thought it was fine. Turns out the servers are in GERMANY so our system was completely blocking them as a foreign attacker!

All of the back credits should be in your accounts now. Thanks for emailing me about it. Sometimes I miss a forum post!

jtowner
11-14-2021, 02:38 PM
The last couple of days when I complete a Your, I see no more surveys available, yet if I go back in I get into another one.Is anyone else seeing this?

Jtowner

SCard
11-14-2021, 06:58 PM
The last couple of days when I complete a Your, I see no more surveys available, yet if I go back in I get into another one.Is anyone else seeing this?

Jtowner

I am. seems like the no more surveys screen has replaced the usual one we get when completing. Every survey has credited.

jtowner
11-15-2021, 10:16 AM
I am. seems like the no more surveys screen has replaced the usual one we get when completing. Every survey has credited.

Thanks Scard, I think you are right about it replacing completion screen, mine all credit also.

SCard
01-18-2022, 06:38 PM
completed on on College Football playoff sponsors (IPSOS), got the correct page at the end and no credit.
that rarely ever happens unless there is a problem

COMPLETE SURVEYS

even more disappointing after being sent into Dynata and survey/myopinion over and over and over today and most days.

SCard
05-17-2022, 09:26 AM
what happened to them? Unlimited, I used to get around 150/month (just a guess), now 50 would be an average month. Some days I don't even get one.
Thought it might be the usual 1st quarter lack of surveys, but we are well into the 2nd quarter and still very few surveys, Used to be able to count on YS every day, now hardly at all.

SunshineGirl
05-17-2022, 05:56 PM
I've noticed that our overall revenue from these has dropped from our top survey to less than middle. And this month is looking even worse than last month. Our contact there left and the new contact isn't nearly as responsive. I wonder if they are having internal issues?

They did launch a new survey called CashInSurveys. It's not a great payout but I'll add it for a test so we can see if it might be where they are sending all their new surveys.

SCard
05-23-2022, 12:23 PM
I've noticed that our overall revenue from these has dropped from our top survey to less than middle. And this month is looking even worse than last month. Our contact there left and the new contact isn't nearly as responsive. I wonder if they are having internal issues?

They did launch a new survey called CashInSurveys. It's not a great payout but I'll add it for a test so we can see if it might be where they are sending all their new surveys.

might even be getting worse, in the last week I think I was only able to get a YS on 3 days.

jtowner
05-23-2022, 05:44 PM
They are very hard to get for the last month,, it now sends you to Sampilous router, then it sends you to I Traffic, both you can go in circles with just answering ?s, I gave up on weekends it
is much harder, it can take over 30 minutes going from one to another, but can I do not understand, if now Sayso, Spectrum, And Opinion router, which is listed here as Samplious, all start using Your, I keep on going until I get away from Your router. I figure you do not have any surveys, so why are they using it, I do not get it.

SCard
06-13-2022, 06:42 PM
YS seems to be getting worse if that is possible.many days I can't even get one, but it's always green or yellow so some members are getting in.
last month a total of 47. I used to get around 150/month.

today completed 2 only to end up with:

Unfortunately this survey was not a good match. Sorry about that! Please try the next same-payout survey to get paid on your favorite website upon completion.
No more surveys available. Sorry!

really frustrating.

SunshineGirl
06-13-2022, 06:55 PM
This one is actually doing okay across the board. It's our second highest single survey router. Last month was better than April, and this month is looking to be better than last month. I think some people find one that works for them and stick with that one mainly until it fizzles out. So it could be newer members getting them easier.

SCard
07-05-2022, 08:26 AM
June was even worse than May. 35 for June, 47 for May.
used to average 150/month.
disappointing how few there are now.

SCard
07-31-2022, 06:39 PM
June was even worse than May. 35 for June, 47 for May.
used to average 150/month.
disappointing how few there are now.

34 for July, plus at least 8-10 where I completed a survey and got kicked back to do another one. 2 of those were today.

SCard
08-22-2022, 08:36 AM
nothing in four days, have completed 3 and kicked back to do another. not sure how much time I want to spend trying.

jtowner
08-22-2022, 11:27 AM
I got one yesterday, not sure what is up with them, They seemed to be trying to use Specturm router and it does not work right, it does not go to the next page, so when I got that I clicked out of it.They are hard to get I agree.

SCard
10-03-2022, 07:27 AM
August I was able to complete 31.
September only 15 and since the first of August, around 20 times got to the end expecting to see the completion screen but instead sent to do another survey. Most were IPSOS, thinking I may just stop doing those.

Sad to see, I used to average around 150 YS every month. :-(

SunshineGirl
10-03-2022, 05:34 PM
So these almost completely fell off last month. Barely any credits compared to other months. But they are a little bit better starting out this month. We've already had 25% as many completions in 3 days as we did in 30 days last month. I wonder if they have fixed something?

SCard
10-03-2022, 05:45 PM
So these almost completely fell off last month. Barely any credits compared to other months. But they are a little bit better starting out this month. We've already had 25% as many completions in 3 days as we did in 30 days last month. I wonder if they have fixed something?

I have 4 so far this month, 25% of what I got in September!

SCard
03-22-2023, 03:07 PM
nothing but this since 7AM this morning:

This page isn’t workingys.cint.com redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

jtowner
03-22-2023, 04:30 PM
It is working now for me, try it again.

SCard
03-22-2023, 05:09 PM
It is working now for me, try it again.

20+ minute IPSOS on alcohol drinks to end with: This page isn’t workingys.cint.com redirected you too many times.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

jtowner
03-22-2023, 06:01 PM
I have had that same survey with your before and it did the same thing to me, Ispos does that many time with Your surveys, aslo NRG long surveys does the same thing, I stopped doing both of them and click out each time, not wasting time, LRW is another huge waste of time, Dyna ben having them a lot lately, spends 10 or longs just to get booted, and what I can tell it just because I did not say what they wanted to hear at the time.

SCard
03-22-2023, 06:15 PM
I have had that same survey with your before and it did the same thing to me, Ispos does that many time with Your surveys, aslo NRG long surveys does the same thing, I stopped doing both of them and click out each time, not wasting time, LRW is another huge waste of time, Dyna ben having them a lot lately, spends 10 or longs just to get booted, and what I can tell it just because I did not say what they wanted to hear at the time.

Ya IPSOS with YS, I feel 50-50 chance at the end, going to get kicked out to do another one.

Dynata has had some really long ones: 30 min, 35 mins. 42 mins, 50 mins. Today had the longest I have ever seen: 105 minutes! for 50 cents, no thanks. Appreciate that we can do 4/day with them, but some are just too long.

jtowner
03-22-2023, 06:31 PM
I had that same one for 105 minutes today, I just laugh and click right on out of it

Are you doing ITC it turned green yesterday and today, I never remember it being green. So I tried it what a joke and I knew better, it is supposed to give your the survey roundable as your lend i. I feel for it have me Sampolis and I thought maybe they changed it, well spent over 20 minutes to tell me did not go through Lucid, I knew better but thought someone wlse got it. Just wondered if that is you doing them?

SCard
03-22-2023, 06:40 PM
I had that same one for 105 minutes today, I just laugh and click right on out of it

Are you doing ITC it turned green yesterday and today, I never remember it being green. So I tried it what a joke and I knew better, it is supposed to give your the survey roundable as your lend i. I feel for it have me Sampolis and I thought maybe they changed it, well spent over 20 minutes to tell me did not go through Lucid, I knew better but thought someone wlse got it. Just wondered if that is you doing them?

no, I do not do ITC, never got much of anything except and error at the end. Have noticed that it has been green sometimes

SCard
03-23-2023, 03:26 PM
continuing to see this from YS:
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Since yesterday only got into 2 IPSOS from them, complete it and get an error, no credit.

Also quite a few times in the last 2 weeks, complete one of theirs only to get sent to do another survey.

I do Bing/Microsoft Reward through an SR offer years ago and getting the same sort of error as YS; nothing will load.

jtowner
03-23-2023, 05:30 PM
I do not get that mesage, I stay away from microsft browsers, use Edge for emial, its always freezing, tons of people use it is what I have learn from my cable tech. I use Chrome browsers, wave is what I like its chrome, replaced torch browser, I do always clean it remove cookies I do not need when I am doing surveys, Chrome puts alot there, so does microsoft browsers. I use the cleaner several times in a course of a day, learned lesson on what to do when things were not crediting. It works for me, I would clean it make sure cookies that are not needed are not there while doing surveys, things like bing, tpad, twitter, etc. Hope this helped you, you can try and see it things change for you.

SCard
03-23-2023, 05:40 PM
I do not get that mesage, I stay away from microsft browsers, use Edge for emial, its always freezing, tons of people use it is what I have learn from my cable tech. I use Chrome browsers, wave is what I like its chrome, replaced torch browser, I do always clean it remove cookies I do not need when I am doing surveys, Chrome puts alot there, so does microsoft browsers. I use the cleaner several times in a course of a day, learned lesson on what to do when things were not crediting. It works for me, I would clean it make sure cookies that are not needed are not there while doing surveys, things like bing, tpad, twitter, etc. Hope this helped you, you can try and see it things change for you.

it's happening in Chrome with that error.

IPSOS seems to be a big problem, just completed a long one in Sample Champ, at the end got sent to do another survey. Not going to do any IPSOS any more.

jtowner
03-23-2023, 05:54 PM
it's happening in Chrome with that error.

IPSOS seems to be a big problem, just completed a long one in Sample Champ, at the end got sent to do another survey. Not going to do any IPSOS any more.

I had Ispos in Champ I took the 20 minutes to complete it and it did complete for me, so could it be a time issue, do not recall what is was about now but I am very careful with the timeframe.

SCard
03-23-2023, 07:04 PM

cleared cookies, opened Chrome. nothing else is open and got the error again. thanks for the suggestion.

SCard
03-24-2023, 08:28 AM
final update:

cleared cookies before I went to bed, this morning launched Chrome, nothing else is open on my laptop. Tried YS:

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

finished Dynata, cleared cookies again. attempted YS:

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

last 3-4 days, same error over and over

jtowner
03-24-2023, 08:40 AM
I just tired getting in to check and I got the regular page looking for a survey, you may want to contact support at Your and see what is up for you.

SCard
03-24-2023, 11:44 AM
tried and got the ITraffic page, answered all the questions at the end get:

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

came back for one more try, got Ipsos, completed and credited!

SCard
03-27-2023, 11:49 AM
still getting this 90+% of the time, really don't think it's my computer; changed nothing on it last week to cause YS not to work.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

end of month/quarter would understand it they have no surveys but this is not the message for that.

jtowner
03-27-2023, 04:05 PM
I just finished one now and I did not have any issues with it.

SCard
03-27-2023, 06:22 PM
I just finished one now and I did not have any issues with it.

thanks, found their website and submitted a ticket.

It's list under yoursurveys/zendesk

SCard
03-28-2023, 03:42 PM
this morning sent into Ipsos and roundtable something and when I did not get in, got that same error.

This afternoon, not getting into any but seeing this now: No more surveys available. Sorry!

looks like the normal message.

SunshineGirl
03-28-2023, 05:10 PM
Our numbers are definitely down for them compared to December-Feb. But they are higher than August to November. So they must really ebb and flow a lot in inventory. We're down about 40% from our peak month with them, which was January. And down about 15% from last March's total.

SCard
03-28-2023, 06:01 PM
Our numbers are definitely down for them compared to December-Feb. But they are higher than August to November. So they must really ebb and flow a lot in inventory. We're down about 40% from our peak month with them, which was January. And down about 15% from last March's total.

always expect less availability at the end of the month/quarter. It was days of that weird error that had me wondering if there was an issue.
Less concerned now that I am just getting the regular no surveys screen.

SCard
12-11-2023, 08:40 AM
2 days in a row, finish Your Survey expecting to get the credit screen and end up with:

400 Bad Request
The server could not comply with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise incorrect.

both were Ipsos.

since the contest started another 3 that I completed and was kicked back to do another survey.All Ipsos

SunshineGirl
12-11-2023, 08:45 AM
2 days in a row, finish Your Survey expecting to get the credit screen and end up with:

400 Bad Request
The server could not comply with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise incorrect.

both were Ipsos.

since the contest started another 3 that I completed and was kicked back to do another survey.All Ipsos

I emailed my Cint rep to see if she can look into it.

SCard
12-11-2023, 09:26 AM

thank you. would just stay away from them but trying to get as many entries in the contest as I can; have a trip booked to Disney for next spring. :)

jtowner
12-11-2023, 06:11 PM
thank you. would just stay away from them but trying to get as many entries in the contest as I can; have a trip booked to Disney for next spring. :)

I have had issues with Ispos doing them with your, I stopped doing them because it did not credit, so it is just not you, I understand how you feel.

SCard
12-11-2023, 06:55 PM
I have had issues with Ispos doing them with your, I stopped doing them because it did not credit, so it is just not you, I understand how you feel.

thanks. sorry it is happening to you as well.

IPSOS is pretty much all I get from YS, 5-6 times or more, seems pointless to keep doing them.

jtowner
12-11-2023, 07:19 PM
thanks. sorry it is happening to you as well.

IPSOS is pretty much all I get from YS, 5-6 times or more, seems pointless to keep doing them.

The only time I found out they worked fine was with Sayso.

SCard
12-12-2023, 08:06 AM

I have a back credit in my account today (have not done any so that must be it), if it was from your e-mail, thank you.

SunshineGirl
12-12-2023, 12:35 PM
They responded that they have not had any issues with IPSOS surveys and wondered if it is still happening.

SCard
12-12-2023, 12:48 PM
got too cocky after the credit. tried one, IPSOS about kitty litter, completed it and got sent back to do another survey, and it was IPSOS.

7 (less one credit) since the contest started, two the error I noted the other 5 were ones I got to the end and sent to do another. Every one has been IPSOS. Not going to even attempt them anyone, but that is all I see when I try.

SCard
12-15-2023, 06:41 PM
day after day, nothing from YS for me except IPSOS; just exit out and try later but the same thing. Pointless to spend the time on them as I know how it's going to end.

SunshineGirl
12-18-2023, 08:44 AM
day after day, nothing from YS for me except IPSOS; just exit out and try later but the same thing. Pointless to spend the time on them as I know how it's going to end.

I did send them your account info late last week, so they are supposed to be looking into it for us.

SCard
12-18-2023, 03:28 PM
I did send them your account info late last week, so they are supposed to be looking into it for us.

thank you. Saturday maybe, got kicked out of one about pet products, next 2 were different type of products completed and got credit. Yesterday and today, tried, got to the end an got that "400" error.

SCard
12-19-2023, 10:56 AM
today I took one, was IPSOS about shopping, completed and got credit.
almost all the ones I have had problems with are about cat/dog products. I don't want to lie on the demo questions and say I don't have pets when I do. Any suggestions on that?

SunshineGirl
12-19-2023, 06:38 PM
today I took one, was IPSOS about shopping, completed and got credit.
almost all the ones I have had problems with are about cat/dog products. I don't want to lie on the demo questions and say I don't have pets when I do. Any suggestions on that?

That's weird. I wonder if they already have something recorded for you that they think is conflicting? I haven't heard back from them yet.

SCard
12-22-2023, 08:44 AM
have not been able to get into any YS for several days, but it is green for hours every day.
Did I mess things up by exiting out of all those IPSOS about cat/dog products?

SCard
01-23-2024, 12:21 PM
hoping that this will show up. Have not gotten into YS in I think 5 days. It's yellow and green every day but all I get is:

No more surveys available. Sorry!

seems like perhaps I have been banned and I have no idea what I might have done to cause this.

SunshineGirl
01-23-2024, 12:24 PM
We are down a little in conversions for them, but we are definitely still seeing completions come through every day.

Most of the survey companies are revamping their quality score processes as of the first of this year and are showing more and less surveys to people based on all of the data they have. It could be something as simple as the number of surveys you have taken/completed in the last X number of days. They won't ever give us specifics, but I do know they are changing based on things like that.

SCard
01-29-2024, 09:08 AM
more than 10 days since I could even get into YS; my quality score is 149 (i think), noted as good.

now I can add Sample Champ to the list of those I am not allowed to take. Nothing since 1/24, end up with:

Thanks for attempting the survey

frustrating thing is that I have been a member of SR since 2010, have carefully read and followed everything that has been posted here about what survey companies consider cheating, trying to game the system and other unethical things they are looking for.

I have done nothing wrong, yet here I am unable to do surveys. :mad:

SunshineGirl
01-29-2024, 09:37 AM
I've talked to the various survey companies and they all say the same thing--they are cracking down on a LOT of quality things. In some cases, it's even just how long it takes you to do a survey or how many you do in a day/month. I've been blocked myself before and went to them for an explanation because i had only done maybe 2 or 3 surveys for them. They won't give details because they don't want people using them to work the system.

It's sad that people who ARE doing fraudulent things on cash back sites are ruining it for everyone else. It's not just surveys. It's why we don't have paid clicks anymore. Why a lot of merchants won't pay on repeat customers. All kinds of stuff. Too many people spend too much time trying to figure out how to commit fraud to make money. So then the companies crack down on EVERYONE.

SCard
01-29-2024, 09:49 AM
I've talked to the various survey companies and they all say the same thing--they are cracking down on a LOT of quality things. In some cases, it's even just how long it takes you to do a survey or how many you do in a day/month. I've been blocked myself before and went to them for an explanation because i had only done maybe 2 or 3 surveys for them. They won't give details because they don't want people using them to work the system.

It's sad that people who ARE doing fraudulent things on cash back sites are ruining it for everyone else. It's not just surveys. It's why we don't have paid clicks anymore. Why a lot of merchants won't pay on repeat customers. All kinds of stuff. Too many people spend too much time trying to figure out how to commit fraud to make money. So then the companies crack down on EVERYONE.

thank you. on 1/15 I got 2, 1/17, one and nothing since then, just immediate no more surveys. It's yellow and green most days so members are getting them, if it was red all the time I would assume they just do not have any, Q1 is always slow but we used to have Dynata which helped.
same for Sample Champ, members are getting them

SunshineGirl
01-29-2024, 09:55 AM
Have you started trying the new survey panel yet?

SCard
01-29-2024, 10:02 AM
Have you started trying the new survey panel yet?

Ascend Wall? If I try YS, get the same thing no surveys.

SunshineGirl
01-29-2024, 10:05 AM
Ascend Wall? If I try YS, get the same thing no surveys.

No... the new one that I posted about last night. That's at the bottom of the Stoplight page now.

SCard
01-29-2024, 10:49 AM
No... the new one that I posted about last night. That's at the bottom of the Stoplight page now.

tried one, did not get in. next was only 8 cents, normally would not do one that low but wanted to try it out. completed, shows as pending until 2/9.

tried one more, got in and then DNQ, got 1 cent for my effort, that is kind of nice!

SunshineGirl
01-29-2024, 11:14 AM
tried one, did not get in. next was only 8 cents, normally would not do one that low but wanted to try it out. completed, shows as pending until 2/9.

tried one more, got in and then DNQ, got 1 cent for my effort, that is kind of nice!

How many do you see on this page? I have about 70 surveys listed ranging from .08 to 1.26 (for 14 minutes)

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/cpxresearch.php

The "pending" thing may be a tech issue. I'll look into that.

SCard
01-29-2024, 11:34 AM
How many do you see on this page? I have about 70 surveys listed ranging from .08 to 1.26 (for 14 minutes)

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/cpxresearch.php

The "pending" thing may be a tech issue. I'll look into that.

right now only 3 and really low value, but had more earlier, will keep trying
now there are tons

just getting kicked out of everyone I try.

SCard
02-05-2024, 11:09 AM
somehow was able to get into and completed 2 YS on Friday. Since then nothing but immediate No Surveys. It's green and yellow for hours every day, so they do have surveys.

SCard
02-09-2024, 10:35 AM
don't know where the post was about perhaps being excluded from YS for doing "too many" surveys. Since last Friday, I am lucky to get 2 surveys per day. seems a bit much to not be able to do YS when that is all I can get.
my SR earnings have plummeted.

First Quarter is always slow but in past years we had Dynata to take most days and now that is gone. Any word on that?

SunshineGirl
02-09-2024, 10:54 AM
don't know where the post was about perhaps being excluded from YS for doing "too many" surveys. Since last Friday, I am lucky to get 2 surveys per day. seems a bit much to not be able to do YS when that is all I can get.
my SR earnings have plummeted.

First Quarter is always slow but in past years we had Dynata to take most days and now that is gone. Any word on that?

They are still not saying when Dynata will come back for the US. They are running it in other countries though.

There is just NO rhyme or reason to some of the survey site bans. I am apparently banned from CPX for completing a TOTAL of 5 surveys since they launched with us. They were all small surveys that I took slowly and gave completely accurate information. But I have had the "no surveys available" from them for a week now. I even looked in my account and there is no indication in any of my completed surveys of quality issues or rejections. Is it because I used my phone to complete a few and my computer to complete a few? Who knows. I have an email into them but my contact is out until Monday. But it goes to show that they are using some kind of AI or algorithms to decide who gets surveys and who doesn't. And it is definitely not just because people are cheating!

SCard
02-09-2024, 11:04 AM
They are still not saying when Dynata will come back for the US. They are running it in other countries though.

There is just NO rhyme or reason to some of the survey site bans. I am apparently banned from CPX for completing a TOTAL of 5 surveys since they launched with us. They were all small surveys that I took slowly and gave completely accurate information. But I have had the "no surveys available" from them for a week now. I even looked in my account and there is no indication in any of my completed surveys of quality issues or rejections. Is it because I used my phone to complete a few and my computer to complete a few? Who knows. I have an email into them but my contact is out until Monday. But it goes to show that they are using some kind of AI or algorithms to decide who gets surveys and who doesn't. And it is definitely not just because people are cheating!

thank you. I can get 1 CPX per day, last few days have to go through quite a few to get into one. I am trying for the higher value ones as I know I only have one shot every day.
last week when I did not realize that they were not "unlimited" I was doing lower value ones.

would be good it your contact tells you what constitutes too many so we know and can follow their rules, would be nice to be able to do more than 1 per day.

just tried CPX, clicked on 2-3 over $1.00, did not get in and now says try back in a few yours which = tomorrow.

jtowner
02-09-2024, 12:18 PM
I agree with Scard have to go through at least 10 or more to get one, questions are many before, some have no questions before surveys. I wait to do this until 10 or so have more options, sine its one and done, I still take the time to go after the higher amounts but they are very hard to get one. I think one a day is there amount you can do.

SCard
02-13-2024, 04:21 PM

. I have an email into them but my contact is out until Monday. But it goes to show that they are using some kind of AI or algorithms to decide who gets surveys and who doesn't. And it is definitely not just because people are cheating!

Any update from your rep for CPX? Since Friday I have been able to get into more. I've made a point of spacing them out over at least and hour and often several hours in between and have been limiting myself to 4 per day. Would be nice to hear what is and isn't allowed.

SunshineGirl
02-13-2024, 04:23 PM
Any update from your rep for CPX? Since Friday I have been able to get into more. I've made a point of spacing them out over at least and hour and often several hours in between and have been limiting myself to 4 per day. Would be nice to hear what is and isn't allowed.

She was out of office through yesterday so I just got the userids to her to look into this morning.

jtowner
02-13-2024, 05:22 PM
I had one around 10a read Scard post about getting more than 2 and I got the same message after 6 hours

Unfortunately we couldnt find a survey for your profile.

Try again in a few hours.

Scard could not post this with what you were saying had to put it here.

When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.

I can not see your post today went to a new page, this still does not work right.

Could you see mine about CPX, I have only getting able to get one again, I wanted to know if you are able to,

SunshineGirl
02-14-2024, 03:12 PM
Both of your accounts should be good now.

Want to know the reason mine was blocked? I gave "CEO" as my job title. But the thing is.... I AM A CEO! But apparently they thought I was trying to game the system because most CEOs don't take surveys. My account is now unblocked as well.

It does go to show that sometimes their automatic systems catch really weird things to block people. Even when they are telling the truth.

SCard
02-14-2024, 03:33 PM
Both of your accounts should be good now.

Want to know the reason mine was blocked? I gave "CEO" as my job title. But the thing is.... I AM A CEO! But apparently they thought I was trying to game the system because most CEOs don't take surveys. My account is now unblocked as well.

It does go to show that sometimes their automatic systems catch really weird things to block people. Even when they are telling the truth.

that is funny (not) on your title!
thanks for checking and checking on my account. Are they truly "unlimited"? any suggestion on how many we might do per day?

any chance you can get my YS account unblocked? I have 3 this month and I try a couple of times every day but nothing but immediate no surveys. as far as going too many, I do CPX and 1 Sample Champ per day, that's it.

SunshineGirl
02-14-2024, 03:39 PM
thanks for checking and checking on my account. Are they truly "unlimited"? any suggestion on how many we might do per day?

any chance you can get my YS account unblocked? I have 3 this month and I try a couple of times every day but nothing but immediate no surveys. as far as going too many, I do CPX and 1 Sample Champ per day, that's it.

Unfortunately, YS is blocking MORE accounts and not less. I've tried with them once before but they said it came from their clients.

For CPX, they won't give us an exact number but I think it's more of an algorithm thing. I don't think they actually has a person that makes any of these decisions. They just look at what is "normal" compared to other people (which is why they didn't think me being a CEO was normal) and then anything that falls outside the norm get flagged or blocked. From what I have seen, we don't have anyone who does more than 3 a day of those. So that is probably what they would consider to be in the norm?

SCard
02-14-2024, 03:43 PM
Unfortunately, YS is blocking MORE accounts and not less. I've tried with them once before but they said it came from their clients.

For CPX, they won't give us an exact number but I think it's more of an algorithm thing. I don't think they actually has a person that makes any of these decisions. They just look at what is "normal" compared to other people (which is why they didn't think me being a CEO was normal) and then anything that falls outside the norm get flagged or blocked. From what I have seen, we don't have anyone who does more than 3 a day of those. So that is probably what they would consider to be in the norm?
thanks,
been doing 4 CPX/day since Friday, I think I will stay with that amount.

jtowner
02-14-2024, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=jtowner;397743]I had one around 10a read Scard post about getting more than 2 and I got the same message after 6 hours

Unfortunately we couldnt find a survey for your profile.

Try again in a few hours.[/QUOTE

I did have some to try which I did not have after the first one. but everyone I tried same reply not looking for my demo for something to that effect, i gave up

jtowner
02-14-2024, 06:15 PM
When I was blocked using a different IP address, than my own, I was on vacation, I knew I was blocked when I click on it it told me to contact customer service. That was a few years ago, I had to talke with woman in charge of block accounts, took a long time trying to work that out. I think if you were blocked I think it would tell you that.

jtowner
02-14-2024, 06:16 PM

SCard
03-07-2024, 09:52 AM
Your Survey- only 4 last month, got my first today it was Insight Express, I think that was what I got last month.
being banned from taking their surveys because I "do too many surveys" seems like a bit much. I do 4 CPX and one Survey champ for a total of 5/day. last week there were no Sample Champ all week, so only 4/day.

we used to have Dynata (4/day) and a few others, wasn't blocked for too many then and was doing more than I am now.

Would love to know what number is "too many" for YS. I don't feel like the ones I do are than many. I do not do surveys except here at SR.
Just venting my frustrations as I see YS green most days, all days.

jtowner
03-07-2024, 12:14 PM
I agree with Scard have to go through at least 10 or more to get one, questions are many before, some have no questions before surveys. I wait to do this until 10 or so have more options, sine its one and done, I still take the time to go after the higher amounts but they are very hard to get one. I think one a day is there amount you can do.

I can not see your post today went to a new page, this still does not work right.

Could you see mine about CPX, I have only getting able to get one again, I wanted to know if you are able to,

SCard
04-22-2024, 08:43 AM
was away for 10 days, tried YS and of course got "No Surveys". ridiculous that I am banned for too many surveys. :headache:

My quality score shows as 107 = good.
only ones I have gotten into the last few months are from a company that used to be part of SR. 3 or 4 of those each month.

jtowner
04-22-2024, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=SCard;397788]was away for 10 days, tried YS and of course got "No Surveys". ridiculous that I am banned for too many surveys. :headache:

only ones I have gotten into the last few months are from a company that used to be part of SR. 3 or 4 of those each month.

I could always do 2 a day not so for the last month or so hard enough to be able to get one anymore, but I never did more than 2 a day. I new you were not around always greej in the early morning has not been that way until today. Were did you go?, I missed your posts.

SCard
05-01-2024, 03:30 PM
[QUOTE=SCard;397788]was away for 10 days, tried YS and of course got "No Surveys". ridiculous that I am banned for too many surveys. :headache:

I could always do 2 a day not so for the last month or so hard enough to be able to get one anymore, but I never did more than 2 a day. I new you were not around always greej in the early morning has not been that way until today. Were did you go?, I missed your posts.

just saw this. Every month with YS just gets worse for me. April I did not even get into one. March/February was 3-4 total for the month

Was at Disney World.

SunshineGirl
05-06-2024, 08:27 PM
They are upgrading their systems and sent us all new integration stuff today. SG is working on reintegrating. Just in case you encounter errors!

I have no idea what big changes they made to their system, but they have been talking about them for months. They also haven't paid me since October. So I am getting a little irritated with them.

SCard
05-06-2024, 09:09 PM
They are upgrading their systems and sent us all new integration stuff today. SG is working on reintegrating. Just in case you encounter errors!

I have no idea what big changes they made to their system, but they have been talking about them for months. They also haven't paid me since October. So I am getting a little irritated with them.

wow, that's awful that you have not been paid!

I actually got into a few today, first time in maybe 6 weeks. All went through Uniflow - Spectrum and ended with survey was full or something like that.