PDA

View Full Version : Give UsYourTwoCents (Official Thread)

SunshineGirl
08-14-2015, 08:57 AM
Please post updates and issues regarding GiveUsYourTwoCents in this thread.

jladowski
08-27-2015, 12:51 PM
Just took a 20-25 minute long survey and was told I did not qualify at the end :headache:

am I doing something wrong or is something wrong with my profile? This happens to me numerous times a day. I lose out on almost $2 everyday because of this on multiple survey sites.

leshaface
09-05-2015, 04:43 PM
Have taken two surveys in the last few days and both have not credited but got the Congratulations page.

SCard
09-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Have taken two surveys in the last few days and both have not credited but got the Congratulations page.

I am not even trying those until GF figures out how to fix DS. I had several YTC that did not credit in early July when the GF problems started. We don't get the back credits for these so I have not done any more.

leshaface
09-05-2015, 06:41 PM
I am not even trying those until GF figures out how to fix DS. I had several YTC that did not credit in early July when the GF problems started. We don't get the back credits for these so I have not done any more.

Thanks for the heads up! Was going to keep trying but won't now.

jtowner
09-05-2015, 07:13 PM

I took a chance earlier today on 2 cents it was green, well it did not credit for me, that was the 1st time I tried in in over 2 months, and it was the last time now.

Jtowner

SCard
10-19-2015, 08:51 PM
Completed one tonight, got the correct page at the end and no credit. was Reputation Institute

SCard
12-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Terminated

twice in the last 3 days, and I made sure I took at least 20 minutes. getting pretty sick of giving them a completed survey and I get nothing for my efforts. Was on hockey video game

jtowner
10-24-2017, 09:23 PM
I took a 2cents today and it did not credit, light has been red all day, anyone else try this today, usually is GF is crediting cents is good.

Jtowner

SCard
10-25-2017, 06:20 AM
I took a 2cents today and it did not credit, light has been red all day, anyone else try this today, usually is GF is crediting cents is good.

Jtowner

didn't try yesterday but have had 2 Y2C/SM not credit in the last week: Thursday and Saturday.
Also no credit for YS (Thursday) and GTM on Friday.

this so few surveys left to take and no second chance drawing, it's even more disappointing to complete a survey, have survey company get your survey and give you nothing.

jtowner
10-25-2017, 09:13 AM
Wow that is a lot not to have credited, makes me think I only had the 1 other than Cube this month. No wonder with surveys dwindling away are earnings are down about $50.00 or more. We definitely need new surveys added to our list, the 2 last week did not impress me, little money to make such a big effort. I looked at forums about surveys, they have a Cint router, Ketsci surveys, Lucid surveys, GTM router, which IS global, Ox survey. These are surveys people were discussing. Maybe, Trish can look into all of these, we need new ways to get our earnings back up.

Jtowner

SCard
10-25-2017, 09:31 AM
Wow that is a lot not to have credited, makes me think I only had the 1 other than Cube this month. No wonder with surveys dwindling away are earnings are down about $50.00 or more. We definitely need new surveys added to our list, the 2 last week did not impress me, little money to make such a big effort. I looked at forums about surveys, they have a Cint router, Ketsci surveys, Lucid surveys, GTM router, which IS global, Ox survey. These are surveys people were discussing. Maybe, Trish can look into all of these, we need new ways to get our earnings back up.

Jtowner

I used to do really well with ON, now that is down 80-90% for me. And their Opinion Bar that in the beginning used to pay over $1 for a 20/25 minute survey, then down to ~.50-.70 are now .38 for a 20 minute survey.

jtowner
10-26-2017, 10:41 AM
I used to do really well with ON, now that is down 80-90% for me. And their Opinion Bar that in the beginning used to pay over $1 for a 20/25 minute survey, then down to ~.50-.70 are now .38 for a 20 minute survey.

Today it credited, so go figure it out, and last night it was yellow.

Jtowner

SCard
10-26-2017, 11:21 AM
Today it credited, so go figure it out, and last night it was yellow.

Jtowner

I did one last night that did credit; no rhyme or reason to the ones that do not credit. or browser

SCard
04-02-2018, 09:26 PM
3rd Y2C SM in the last 7-8 or days that did not credit:

Congratulations!
You have successfully completed a survey!
Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our survey

I clear cookies between DS and SM.

also 2 GTM and 2 ON that did not credit in the last week or so. :mad:

SCard
04-12-2018, 07:29 PM
another YTC SM that did not credit, 6 in the last 14 days, what a waste of time

jtowner
04-13-2018, 09:22 AM
another YTC SM that did not credit, 6 in the last 14 days, what a waste of time

Scard, I have been thorough that with 2cents, try changing things up if you can. I used a different email, also went to my laptop instead of the desktop to see what happened, sure enough they did credit. SO when I start having issues with Gf and 2 cents with credit more so 2cents, I changed emails and that works for me.

Jtowner

SCard
04-13-2018, 07:40 PM
Scard, I have been thorough that with 2cents, try changing things up if you can. I used a different email, also went to my laptop instead of the desktop to see what happened, sure enough they did credit. SO when I start having issues with Gf and 2 cents with credit more so 2cents, I changed emails and that works for me.

Jtowner

I only have one computer. Tonight used a different e-mail addy and it credited

jtowner
04-13-2018, 09:36 PM
I only have one computer. Tonight used a different e-mail addy and it credited

I am glad that it worked for you, now you know what to do.

Jtowner

SCard
04-17-2018, 12:05 PM
another Y2C SM that did not credit, at least 7-8 now in the last 2.5 weeks or so. I cleared cookies after DS credited and used a different e-mail address. I am done with their surveys. :mad:

SCard
10-12-2018, 09:25 AM
another SM (2YC) that did not credit. in the last 2 months I have 20+ DS and SM that I completed , got the correct completion page and no credit. DS seems to be fine now but the SM do not credit most of the time. I wait until DS credits, clear cookies, try a different e-mail address and still no credit.

Adding SM to the growing list of surveys I am not going to waste my time on anymore: SM, ON, AMP/MTC.

so glad we have Your Survey.