PDA

View Full Version : Global Test Market (Official Thread)

SunshineGirl
08-14-2015, 08:58 AM
Please post updates and issues regarding Global Test Market in this thread.

jladowski
08-27-2015, 12:50 PM
Constantly on this survey, I take a 15-20 minute long survey and the status bar goes all the way to 100% and then it tells me I did not qualify for the survey.

pattip03
09-04-2015, 12:03 PM
After completion of survey: "Thanks, unfortunately your profile does not match the requirement of this survey." WTH????? How is this allowed? This is not playing fair! The survey was about paying for purchases with smartphone or watch.

jtowner
09-09-2015, 04:33 PM
took a global today, got congrats page, no credit, usually never have a problem with them, it was nfo survey short, still get me mad

Jtowner

SCard
09-13-2015, 03:02 PM
completed 5 min one on NASCAR spokeswoman and bread only to get:
The service is unavailable.

tarheelpat
10-27-2015, 05:58 AM
Completed a survey with several elements but centering on an entertainment website. The survey had unusual elements - you pressed a spacebar if you agreed with the word on the screen. It had a progress bar and I completed it, but got this:

Thanks for your participation. Unfortunately, your profile does not match the requirement of this survey. Good news is that we have a new survey available for you just now: it will take approximately 20 minutes to complete

I did not let them have another 20 minutes of my time, however.

SCard
10-29-2015, 06:25 PM
2 Globals that did not credit today. One before work and again tonight, cleared cookies too :mad:

SCard
11-03-2015, 08:51 PM
completed one just now on Orlando Theme Parks and got:

We really appreciate your enthusiasm. We’ll be sending you more surveys soon, we promise. Thanks again for being such an important part of the GlobalTestMarket community!

gee, thanks I would rather have the credit for my completed survey.

** strange it did credit, I guess this is their new completion message?**

jtowner
11-16-2015, 11:14 AM
What is going onb with Global light has been red for over a week I think, maybe they are changing up there site again, Trish you know anything about Global?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-16-2015, 11:19 AM
Unfortunately, that is one that we don't work directly with. We run it though a network and they haven't reported anything to us on it.

SCard
11-16-2015, 11:25 AM
was going to ask the same question! Think I maybe had one last Tuesday? I am seeing their surveys through other SR surveys but not direct. I try them every day so noticeable drop off.

tjrj1988
11-25-2015, 07:33 PM
Ok, so what's the correct completion page with Global now? I saw that it was green so I tried it. Finished the survey(clicked on the submit button) The message I got "we appreciate your enthusiasm....we'll be sending you more surveys soon...." thought that was the correct screen but the survey hasn't credited at 20 after the hour.
Frustrating....

SCard
11-25-2015, 09:06 PM
Ok, so what's the correct completion page with Global now? I saw that it was green so I tried it. Finished the survey(clicked on the submit button) The message I got "we appreciate your enthusiasm....we'll be sending you more surveys soon...." thought that was the correct screen but the survey hasn't credited at 20 after the hour.
Frustrating....

I got that same message one time and was surprised that it credited. Today it did not

OhMari
12-03-2015, 01:24 PM
Did anyone get the survey, where you answer a bunch of questions, then they want you to do a 60 minute survey? I clicked out, I don't have time, 60 minutes is way too long.

tjrj1988
12-08-2015, 07:09 PM
Finished a 14 min survey on Global. Got the "survey satisfaction" page; then rather than thanking me, it flipped me another survey-a 25 minute one. Guess we'll see if it credits....rough going in survey-land today....2 Opinion Network's that simply stopped in the middle of them, OC didn't credit and now this with Global. Might be a sign that I'm done for the day....

tjrj1988
12-09-2015, 03:24 PM
That Global from yesterday did credit-so that's a positive....

jtowner
12-09-2015, 05:17 PM
That Global from yesterday did credit-so that's a positive....

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday and today with Global, got the satisfaction page then went to complete another survey, so I did not know and did another one, it was a
8 minute one so not that long, it happened again after that survey gave me another 25 minutes so I thought there was a problem at this point. I waited and pne did credit, same thing just happened to me again today, get this message below. I am waiting to see if the 1st one today does credit

Thanks for your input so far. The survey you’re about to complete will take approximately 10 minutes and then you will be rewarded for your time.
Keep in mind that when you start the survey you may be asked some questions you’ve already answered…that’s just to make sure we’ve got it right!

Well it did credit , #2884558 Credit: Global Test Market Survey USA (Daily) 12/09/2015 0.80 Credits 12/09/2015 Paid
SO do not pay attention to do another one, wait and see if it credits.

Jtowner

SCard
12-09-2015, 09:21 PM
Had a similar experience with 17 minute (was less than that) on milk alternatives. because I saw this post, I did not take another one and it did credit :-)

jtowner
12-12-2015, 09:44 AM
Is Global back to no complete screen today, I got got that again and do not want to do it again if it is on there end?

Jtowner

SCard
12-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Is Global back to no complete screen today, I got got that again and do not want to do it again if it is on there end?

Jtowner

I completed one, got the "here try another one" page but the first one did credit

jtowner
12-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Same for me Scard, it was okay yesterday went to the right page, glad I waited again today.

Jtowner

jtowner
12-14-2015, 11:32 AM
Did a GmI, which was lightspeed shopping survey, received that same message to take another, I waited to see if 1st one credited and today it did not.

Jtowner

mellymel261
12-14-2015, 11:38 AM
Did a GmI, which was lightspeed shopping survey, received that same message to take another, I waited to see if 1st one credited and today it did not.

Jtowner

I never get credit on the GMI surveys in Global even before the current issue.

jtowner
12-14-2015, 11:40 AM
Now that you said that, I recall the same thing it was music survey that did not credit and it was long, I took another I will post either way on credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
12-14-2015, 03:40 PM
Now that you said that, I recall the same thing it was music survey that did not credit and it was long, I took another I will post either way on credit.

Jtowner

Checked for 2nd one I did, no crdit, so something i think is up with Global today and light is

Jtowner

SCard
12-15-2015, 09:54 AM
light changed to yellow last night so I gave it a shot, completed and got what I have recently, an offer to try another survey but it did credit. Same thing this morning and again got credit.

jtowner
12-15-2015, 11:52 AM
I got it to scard, but it took 3 times yesterday was not unitl evening when it was yellow it credited

Jtowner

OhMari
12-15-2015, 11:54 PM
I,finished a Global this evening and after the survey it took me to another survey to do. I opted out and no credit. Are you guys saying Global wants you to do 2'surveys and then they will give you credit?

SCard
12-16-2015, 09:44 AM
I,finished a Global this evening and after the survey it took me to another survey to do. I opted out and no credit. Are you guys saying Global wants you to do 2'surveys and then they will give you credit?

sometimes when you get that message they credit, sometimes they don't. I have had less problems with getting credit when this happens than others and use IE but have no idea if that makes any difference.

Tricia indicated that she does not have a rep for Global so nothing she can do....

jtowner
12-16-2015, 10:16 AM
I did a Global and this was the message I have been getting once I completed it, I did not take another one and mine did credit.

Jtowner

Thanks for your input so far. The survey you’re about to complete will take approximately 10 minutes and then you will be rewarded for your time.
Keep in mind that when you start the survey you may be asked some questions you’ve already answered…that’s just to make sure we’ve got it right!

Continue

OhMari
12-16-2015, 10:59 AM
I did a Global and this was the message I have been getting once I completed it, I did not take another one and mine did credit.

Jtowner

Continue
Correct I got that too, but the next survey had nothing to do with the first survey I did.

SCard
12-26-2015, 04:21 PM
completed 2 Global today that did not credit. first one had the ending page with the offer to take another survey. 2nd one (ads for Department Stores) had the old completion page and no credit for that one either. :mad:

mellymel261
12-30-2015, 05:39 PM
my Global didnt credit today :(

luv2go2diz
07-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Every time I finish a Global survey I get the page where I evaluate my satisfaction with the survey . Sometimes it will then go to a page where it says thanks you've completed the survey, and others it will offer another survey. I used to still get a credit even if it offered up another survey. But this week no. Is this happening to everyone also?

SCard
07-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Every time I finish a Global survey I get the page where I evaluate my satisfaction with the survey . Sometimes it will then go to a page where it says thanks you've completed the survey, and others it will offer another survey. I used to still get a credit even if it offered up another survey. But this week no. Is this happening to everyone also?
most of the time those credit for me, sometimes they don't; it's always an adventure waiting to see if it credits.

I keep trying Global every day as there are not many surveys left to take anymore.

jtowner
07-12-2016, 03:33 PM
This week I am been getting the main page that I completed the survey, and not getting rate the survey page 1st.

Last week I would get rate the survey page twice then went to thanks you are about to take a ruvey with the amount of minutes included. I do not do another and wait for next credit time, and its been crediting couple in the past it did not.

Jtowner

SCard
07-12-2016, 06:19 PM
today I completed one, got the screen to rate it, then the option to take another one but the survey did credit

luv2go2diz
07-12-2016, 08:09 PM
Just getting home from work. Mine from earlier credited, so yay!

SCard
07-13-2016, 08:37 AM
completed one this AM, rated the survey, got offer to do another and no credit. :headache:

SCard
07-25-2016, 09:24 AM
completed one this AM, rated the survey, got offer to do another and no credit. :headache:

completed Global today on bakeware, got the correct page at the end and credit.

Pretty frustrating, so few surveys to take anymore with no Live, TAP, Surveyhead. Global is one that I do usually have success with.

If not for ON not sure how much time I would be spending at SR anymore.

jtowner
10-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Last 2 days I have gotten the complete page and no credit, yesterday I had to do another in the evening and that did credit, this morning complete and no credit. Anyone else having this issue last couple of days?

Jtower

SCard
10-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Last 2 days I have gotten the complete page and no credit, yesterday I had to do another in the evening and that did credit, this morning complete and no credit. Anyone else having this issue last couple of days?

Jtower

completed one yesterday, got an error at the end. Day before, completed one and got "your profile does not match"....

SM - rarely get anymore, when I do complete one most times does not credit

TAP- Don't get in very often, when I do complete one most of the time I get " you have been disqualified..."

ON - this week, probably been kicked out of more than 20.

spending less and less time on SR, just not many opportunities anymore for me.

jtowner
10-06-2016, 02:50 PM
completed one yesterday, got an error at the end. Day before, completed one and got "your profile does not match"....

SM - rarely get anymore, when I do complete one most times does not credit

TAP- Don't get in very often, when I do complete one most of the time I get " you have been disqualified..."

ON - this week, probably been kicked out of more than 20.

spending less and less time on SR, just not many opportunities anymore for me.

That is discouraging, Cube is the easiest for me lately, Global is on and off, very seldom get the blue complete page, usually goes to rate page, then goes back to it, then the blue screen here is another one to do. Yesterday complete page, no credit, page no complete page credited. Tap is ok for me not usually a problem.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Honestly I think that the more surveys you take, the more trouble that you have because they start to find ways to block you. I just pulled the numbers today for the Second Chance contest for last quarter (one of you won!) and it was almost all userids under 10000. Newer users are getting a LOT of survey credits and hardly having any problems. Veteran members seem to have more problems. I think the companies just start tracking based on cookies, emails, IP, etc and either blocking survey takers completely or making it harder for them.

Of course, that is not the kind of thing they would ever confirm to me even if I asked. It's just based on my unscientific data.

SCard
10-06-2016, 03:44 PM
Honestly I think that the more surveys you take, the more trouble that you have because they start to find ways to block you. I just pulled the numbers today for the Second Chance contest for last quarter (one of you won!) and it was almost all userids under 10000. Newer users are getting a LOT of survey credits and hardly having any problems. Veteran members seem to have more problems. I think the companies just start tracking based on cookies, emails, IP, etc and either blocking survey takers completely or making it harder for them.

Of course, that is not the kind of thing they would ever confirm to me even if I asked. It's just based on my unscientific data.

that makes sense. I have completed a lot of surveys so newer members have more opportunities.

SM - not even trying anymore, there is no reason for those not to credit.

Any survey that decides I don't qualify after I have spent the time to complete it is not acceptable, in my opinion.

SCard
10-06-2016, 07:22 PM
I just pulled the numbers today for the Second Chance contest for last quarter (one of you won!) and it was almost all userids under 10000.

thank you :thanks:

SCard
10-07-2016, 06:52 AM

Jtower
not the completion page, but just finished one (20 mins) and get this:

Thanks for your participation. Unfortunately, your profile does not match the requirement of this survey.

time to add Global to the list of surveys I am not doing anymore.

SCard
02-09-2017, 10:33 AM
last 2-3 weeks I have had at least 10 completed Globals that I did not get credit for. complete the survey and get "unfortunately...", or finish rate the survey same end page, complete and get a page saying I have completed the survey but no credit.

Ridiculous how many completed surveys they are getting from me that I don't get paid for and Sunshine doesn't either. :mad:

jtowner
02-14-2017, 03:37 PM
This morning would not load Global, now I get Amp when I go into Global, Trish do you know what is going on there?

Jtowner

SCard
02-14-2017, 04:04 PM
This morning would not load Global, now I get Amp when I go into Global, Trish do you know what is going on there?

Jtowner

I am at the office but out of curiosity I clicked into Global and got the same thing.
I did try this AM, got a 35 and then 40 minute one that I got out of; too long for what they pay and high chance that with Global I will get "unfortunately.." or complete one and still not get credit. tried one more time and got a connection error.

jtowner
02-14-2017, 05:21 PM
I am at the office but out of curiosity I clicked into Global and got the same thing.
I did try this AM, got a 35 and then 40 minute one that I got out of; too long for what they pay and high chance that with Global I will get "unfortunately.." or complete one and still not get credit. tried one more time and got a connection error.

I agree with you, with Global you hold your breath at the end, times I finish get the 1st end page to rate then I get it again at times, then I get do not qualify at times. There main site is not working either, i just checked it, could be down. Like to see it get corrected so things worked right taking there long surveys.

Jtowner

SCard
02-14-2017, 05:25 PM
I agree with you, with Global you hold your breath at the end, times I finish get the 1st end page to rate then I get it again at times, then I get do not qualify at times.

Jtowner

quite often even when I rate the survey, still no credit. In the last 3-4 weeks I have had at least 10 completed ones that I did not get credit for; just did not credit or disqualified. I do not do any surveys for them that are over 20 minutes.

jtowner
02-14-2017, 06:02 PM
quite often even when I rate the survey, still no credit. In the last 3-4 weeks I have had at least 10 completed ones that I did not get credit for; just did not credit or disqualified. I do not do any surveys for them that are over 20 minutes.

I use to belong to Global panel, the surveys were the same way, then they quit sending checks so you could get paypal, then the amounts of points went up about 300 to get 50.00. i stopped when they came here, they were sometimes 45 minutes or more, and you would still get disqualified at the end. They need to change the way they do things.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
02-15-2017, 10:28 AM
They finally announced that these are on a temporary hold. I'm guessing that they were having some kind of crediting problems.

jtowner
02-15-2017, 11:23 AM
They finally announced that these are on a temporary hold. I'm guessing that they were having some kind of crediting problems.

Thanks for the update, it would be nice if they were fixing there issues with credit. I do not understand, this morning I had Live and Cube give me Global surveys, one from live had no issues, went back to live and did credit. Did not get the Cube Global. So it makes me think if it works for others, what is thed problem with there own. GF was doing this same thing a while back, no getting into GF server, then we were getting GF surveys with Live, etc, I do not get that at all.

Jtowner

jtowner
02-16-2017, 10:46 AM
I clicked on Global, it went to a survey page 8 minutes, joke right, then clicked off, then went to 12 minutes survey, took a while to load it but it did load. Completed it, took about 30 seconds to get to satisfy page, it die not bring it up, when right to this, will post after the time t; say if it credited or not.

Jtowner

You have completed this survey. Thank you for your participation! Good news is that we have a new survey available for you just now: it will take approximately 35 minutes to complete.

jtowner
02-16-2017, 11:17 AM
I clicked on Global, it went to a survey page 8 minutes, joke right, then clicked off, then went to 12 minutes survey, took a while to load it but it did load. Completed it, took about 30 seconds to get to satisfy page, it die not bring it up, when right to this, will post after the time t; say if it credited or not.

Jtowner

You have completed this survey. Thank you for your participation! Good news is that we have a new survey available for you just now: it will take approximately 35 minutes to complete.

Ist hour did not credit, I am thinking it will not credit, Trish was right about it haveing credit issues, I will update if it does, and the light will go yellow.

jtowner
02-16-2017, 02:30 PM
Ist hour did not credit, I am thinking it will not credit, Trish was right about it having credit issues, I will update if it does, and the light will go yellow.

did not credit after several hours

SCard
02-16-2017, 02:53 PM
did not credit after several hours

thanks for giving it a try. I was going to attempt one (if I could find a short one) this morning but after spending 25 minutes on a Survey Cube only to get kicked out at the end I did not have time.

SunshineGirl
02-16-2017, 04:53 PM
We were just notified that they are running again.

jtowner
02-16-2017, 08:21 PM
After reading this I took another shot at it, got into one that was over 40 minutes child watching a tv show, pass on it, did not trust it yet. Got another that was 20 minutes, completed it, got a satisfaction page this time, no complete page, but it did credit.I guess this morning was not ready yet.

Jtowner

#3036576 Credit: Global Test Market Survey USA (Daily) 02/16/2017 0.80 Credits 02/16/2017 Paid

tarheelpat
02-17-2017, 11:46 AM
I just got burned on a 40-minute Global Test Market about TV and internet providers. It worked fine, even asked me if it had been enjoyable and whether the questions were easy to answer. On the next page, I got a "technical error."

SCard
02-21-2017, 03:36 PM
Completed a 25 min Global on tv and internet providers, got the rate the survey page and then see "unfortunately..."
Some things never change.

I would estimate that since the first of the year I have been burned by Global at least 10 times; either get disqualified after I complete the survey and a lot that I got the correct ending page and no credit.

SunshineGirl
02-22-2017, 11:07 AM
Unfortunately this is the biggest problem we have with the panels that we get through the networks. We can complain to the networks about credits, but all they do is pass the buck to the survey companies and never follow up on them. Hopefully as time goes on we can continue to work with more and more of them directly.

SCard
02-22-2017, 11:42 AM
Unfortunately this is the biggest problem we have with the panels that we get through the networks. We can complain to the networks about credits, but all they do is pass the buck to the survey companies and never follow up on them. Hopefully as time goes on we can continue to work with more and more of them directly.understood, just frustrating to have so many from one company; especially the ones that I complete, get the rate the survey page, end with the correct completion page and no credit.

SCard
02-28-2017, 07:30 AM
don't see that much has changed, completed one rating grocery products, asked to rate the survey and then:

Thanks for your participation. Unfortunately, your profile does not match the requirement of this survey.

IMO, Global is the worst survey company that is a part of SR

jtowner
02-28-2017, 06:07 PM
don't see that much has changed, completed one rating grocery products, asked to rate the survey and then:

IMO, Global is the worst survey company that is a part of SR

That same thing happened to me today and yesterday, I am thinking it the end of the month, and they do not want to pay. I got the Satisfaction page both times, then you do not quality.

Jtowner

SCard
02-28-2017, 06:32 PM
That same thing happened to me today and yesterday, I am thinking it the end of the month, and they do not want to pay. I got the Satisfaction page both times, then you do not quality.

Jtowner

seems like Global does not want to pay any time of the month

jtowner
03-16-2017, 05:32 PM
I took 2 Global s one this am, then one late afternoon and no credit. Not working today as least so far.

Jtowner

SCard
04-17-2017, 08:33 AM
completed 2 Global over the weekend, survey said I had completed it, got the rate the survey page and no credit

SCard
05-31-2017, 06:43 PM
gotten this several times in the last week or so. After I got the page stating i had completed the survey and after I rated it:

The study's been closed. Thank you for your visit. We look forward to your future participation.

Interesting that the study closed after I completed and they took my completed survey but did not pay me or SR.

SCard
09-04-2018, 07:27 AM
it's been close to a week since I have been able to get into any of their surveys, little circle just turns and turns.I have tried IE and Chrome. nothing has changed on my end, same laptop. GTM has been yellow or green everyday so some members are getting in.

Anyone else having the same problem? Also happens when I am sent into one for their surveys by another SR survey(YS, GF)

jtowner
09-04-2018, 09:17 AM
it's been close to a week since I have been able to get into any of their surveys, little circle just turns and turns.I have tried IE and Chrome. nothing has changed on my end, same laptop. GTM has been yellow or green everyday so some members are getting in.

Anyone else having the same problem? Also happens when I am sent into one for their surveys by another SR survey(YS, GF)

Scard, I am been having the same issue with them. What I do is use Chrome and or Torch both google, it keeps winding up I refresh the page and it take a couple of times but I as least get into a survey. It also is happening after completion of a survey, it does not want to go to satisfaction page on its own, I have to refresh to get to that page. Today is same, but I did get one, waiting on satisfaction page, I refreshed it and got I did not qualify, which I did complete the survey. So you know without the completion page it did not credit. I hope this helps you.

I did manage to get one, had to refresh it at the start and at the end of get it to complete. I did get satisfaction page and a complete page.

Jtowner

SCard
09-04-2018, 06:08 PM
Scard, I am been having the same issue with them. What I do is use Chrome and or Torch both google, it keeps winding up I refresh the page and it take a couple of times but I as least get into a survey. It also is happening after completion of a survey, it does not want to go to satisfaction page on its own, I have to refresh to get to that page. Today is same, but I did get one, waiting on satisfaction page, I refreshed it and got I did not qualify, which I did complete the survey. So you know without the completion page it did not credit. I hope this helps you.

I did manage to get one, had to refresh it at the start and at the end of get it to complete. I did get satisfaction page and a complete page.

Jtowner

thanks, refreshed 10 times and nothing, just kept spinning. another survey that I can't get into anymore. very few options anymore

jtowner
09-04-2018, 06:20 PM
thanks, refreshed 10 times and nothing, just kept spinning. another survey that I can't get into anymore. very few options anymore

If you are free try it now, I just got in without having to refresh, I use Chrome just now.

Jtowner

SCard
09-04-2018, 06:29 PM
If you are free try it now, I just got in without having to refresh, I use Chrome just now.

Jtowner

thanks no luck, tried when I saw this post, has been spinning for 3-4 minutes.

jtowner
09-04-2018, 06:52 PM
thanks no luck, tried when I saw this post, has been spinning for 3-4 minutes.

I never had it longer than about 10 seconds then I refresh and then it works for me. I am sorry you are having issues with it. If you tried Chrome, FF, how about IE , sometimes, that works when nothing else will.

Jtowner

SCard
09-04-2018, 07:43 PM
I never had it longer than about 10 seconds then I refresh and then it works for me. I am sorry you are having issues with it. If you tried Chrome, FF, how about IE , sometimes, that works when nothing else will.

Jtowner

thanks for the suggestions, doesn't work in any browser. when I hit refresh, screen goes blank and then in a couple of seconds the spinning starts again.

jtowner
09-05-2018, 09:18 AM
thanks for the suggestions, doesn't work in any browser. when I hit refresh, screen goes blank and then in a couple of seconds the spinning starts again.

I know you are frustrated with that happening, and the light is green. Makes me think something is up with your computer, like all my issues last week with various surveys turned out to be my new computer. I still have to keep making adjustments to get things to work right. I think I would try a different computer, I do recall you saying the laptop is your only one, how about your phone or work just to make sure its not you. I say that only because I always have to find the answers I am looking for, you may not want to do that. If it helps it was that way this morning also, had to refresh to get one, then had to refresh to end it, and I used Torch, which is not as good as Chrome, both are google browsers.

Jtowner

SCard
09-05-2018, 09:40 AM
I know you are frustrated with that happening, and the light is green. Makes me think something is up with your computer, like all my issues last week with various surveys turned out to be my new computer. I still have to keep making adjustments to get things to work right. I think I would try a different computer, I do recall you saying the laptop is your only one, how about your phone or work just to make sure its not you. I say that only because I always have to find the answers I am looking for, you may not want to do that. If it helps it was that way this morning also, had to refresh to get one, then had to refresh to end it, and I used Torch, which is not as good as Chrome, both are google browsers.

Jtowner

this morning I tried and when I hit refresh, did not go to blank screen and then back to circle like last night, just circle turning again and again.. Clicked into GTM here at work on my company laptop, same thing happened which makes me think it's a technical issue with the link as you are having to refresh to get into one and at the end that is new issue. nothing has changed on my laptop at home.

I think it's time for a break from SR, maybe permanently:

completed DS today- no credit
Live- completed 2 today, kicked out of both at the very end as DNQ (that never used to happen), went through another 8-9 kicked out of every one. that has happened multiple times in the last 6 weeks
No Global for a week, used to do pretty well with them. This year every time their site is down for a day or so, I get into fewer.
AMP/MTC - most of the time get into the same handful of surveys, spend 10 mins on them, get kicked out, then when they ask me if I want to try another, say "yes" then that survey is closed, no more today
Say So- no reason why I should have to answer the same demo questions over and over that I answered at the beginning. Last night I got up to 10 times for several questions before I gave up.
ON- kicked out of around 99% that I click into due to profile does not match. I answered all the profile questions, why are these even on my list? Plus all the ones they do not pay us for.

Just does not seem like it's worth my time to continue to take surveys that I am earning very little money on anymore.

luv2go2diz
09-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Global wasn't working for me either on any browser. I do surveys through another company, not Global themselves but they must be related because it didn't load either. Just now though it started working for me here on Sunshine and I did a very short Global and got the you have completed the survey page. Looking for it to credit after three pm. Maybe it will be working for you as well.

jtowner
03-04-2019, 07:59 PM
Trish do you know anything about Global has had no surveys in over a week, all you keep no surveys. I find this strange for them usually always able to get them everyday. The light been red almost a week, do you know anything about them, or have a way of finding out way is going on?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Trish do you know anything about Global has had no surveys in over a week, all you keep no surveys. I find this strange for them usually always able to get them everyday. The light been red almost a week, do you know anything about them, or have a way of finding out way is going on?

Jtowner

I'm not showing that they have any surveys available for me, either. The network unfortunately doesn't have any information about the survey being down. In fact, they still show credits for the last 7 days---just VERY few (and none for our members). I'll check back again in a day or two and see if they are showing $0 for the 7 day earnings across the offer or if the number goes up at all. This is one of those surveys we don't have any direct contact with. :(

jtowner
03-05-2019, 04:00 PM
OK thanks, the funny thing is now I am getting the Global in your, Live, and Survey surfing, that did not happen that often before not is been this way for the last 1 or so with Global, paying less money per survey completed, could be what they are after now. I appreciate to know what is going on, I usually got one everyday but Sundays.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-06-2019, 05:47 PM
I tried Global a little while ago and could not believe it, had a survey for 20 minutes, it actually had satisfaction page, then a complete page, now to see if it credits. Could be they were fixing the site.I will update at 5:15 I am excited, its at least a better paying survey.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-06-2019, 05:49 PM
I tried Global a little while ago and could not believe it, had a survey for 20 minutes, it actually had satisfaction page, then a complete page, now to see if it credits. Could be they were fixing the site.I will update at 5:15 I am excited, its at least a better paying survey.

Jtowner

I see your credit in the network!

jtowner
03-06-2019, 06:18 PM
I see your credit in the network!

Yes it did work, I am so glad it is back, at least I hope its back for us.

#3691716 Credit: Global Test Market Survey USA (Daily) 03/06/2019 0.80 Credits 03/06/2019 Paid

Jtowner

jtowner
03-08-2019, 05:35 PM
Yes it did work, I am so glad it is back, at least I hope its back for us.

#3691716 Credit: Global Test Market Survey USA (Daily) 03/06/2019 0.80 Credits 03/06/2019 Paid

Jtowner

I thought Global was back, one day and nothing now for 2 days. Keep trying but losing hope on them.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-28-2019, 10:25 AM
Good news for 2 days in a row I have gotten a Global, today was like it used to be, get sat page, No Cint router, and take another survey, no complete page, but it did credit. Not sure if they issues or is this is just a money issue, since at the end of the month they have money to offer surveys. Be prepared they are long the last 2 I did get.

Jtowner

SCard
03-28-2019, 09:53 PM
last night clicked into a closed 22 minute survey 5 times and then there were no more.
tonight tried and completed 15 minute one only to get kicked out at the end to try another.

one more completed survey I got nothing for. more wasted time.

SunshineGirl
03-29-2019, 10:49 AM
I don't have as much faith in GTM as the others. We don't have a direct relationship with them, which means we don't get as much data to be able to see when things go wrong. I also think they sometimes just route to other survey companies when they are having problems. :(

I CAN look into CINT router if it is something you all would like to test. It looks like one of our networks has them.

SCard
03-29-2019, 11:34 AM
I don't have as much faith in GTM as the others. We don't have a direct relationship with them, which means we don't get as much data to be able to see when things go wrong. I also think they sometimes just route to other survey companies when they are having problems. :(

I clicked into one this morning, 30 minutes - I exited out. too high a chance that I could spend 30 mins and end up with nothing.

jtowner
03-29-2019, 03:30 PM
I clicked into one this morning, 30 minutes - I exited out. too high a chance that I could spend 30 mins and end up with nothing.

I had that same feeling, the last 2 days, I had 30 minutes, Tuesday, 25 minutes yesterday, today I got one about 15 minutes, and it was Cint Router, which since they came back they are suing it, 2 of the 3 times it was Cint. All 3 did credit, it could be they have been trying to put Cint in place, and that is why they were not having surveys. Just a thought, we have no way of confirming that, Trish, does not work directly with Global. I say try it Scard if you have the time, see for yourself, I think since we do not have a lot to choose from, I do what I can each day.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
04-04-2019, 11:30 AM
I've heard from the network that Global Test Market is being phased out soon.

SCard
04-04-2019, 03:18 PM
I've heard from the network that Global Test Market is being phased out soon.

thanks for the update, I have not had much luck with them over the last 3-4 months. This week green the last few nights, but I get immediate "no surveys".
green must mean some members are completing them.

jtowner
04-04-2019, 04:28 PM
thanks for the update, I have not had much luck with them over the last 3-4 months. This week green the last few nights, but I get immediate "no surveys".
green must mean some members are completing them.

I really do not like hearing that,they can be long but I mostly have good luck, until end of last month, things started to change. Sounds like that is which way they are going. How about some to replace them, it there a chance of that happening.?

Jtowner

jtowner
04-04-2019, 04:54 PM
I really do not like hearing that,they can be long but I mostly have good luck, until end of last month, things started to change. Sounds like that is which way they are going. How about some to replace them, it there a chance of that happening.?

Jtowner

I just read as of 2/26/19 Global and MY Survey have become Lifepoints.

This February, the MySurvey and GlobalTestMarket online survey panels became LifePoints. This transition has been in the works for a long time, but finally became a reality in many countries this month.

They could still offer survey router yet, Trish can you look into this.

SunshineGirl
04-04-2019, 04:58 PM

Jtowner

I can add Cint if that is a survey that people are having luck with.

SunshineGirl
04-04-2019, 04:59 PM
I just read as of 2/26/19 Global and MY Survey have become Lifepoints.

This February, the MySurvey and GlobalTestMarket online survey panels became LifePoints. This transition has been in the works for a long time, but finally became a reality in many countries this month.

They could still offer survey router yet, Trish can you look into this.

Unfortunately MySurvey doesn't allow incentive sites. They only allow us to advertise for them and NOT pay rewards back to the members who do them.

jtowner
04-04-2019, 05:59 PM
Unfortunately MySurvey doesn't allow incentive sites. They only allow us to advertise for them and NOT pay rewards back to the members who do them.

As far as I know Global and My survey have always been together, most surveys I get through Global from are My surveys sponsors them. I am thinking they will change survey router to Lifepoints now, I will keep looking for information on them, I still say they are to good to lose, without checking into further, router just may change.

Jtowner

jtowner
04-04-2019, 06:52 PM
As far as I know Global and My survey have always been together, most surveys I get through Global from are My surveys sponsors them. I am thinking they will change survey router to Lifepoints now, I will keep looking for information on them, I still say they are to good to lose, without checking into further, router just may change.

Jtowner

I am reading there are other options, Dynata is a new survey router I read about, Cint has been around a long time they also have a survey router, may be worth investigating them.

SunshineGirl
04-05-2019, 09:45 AM
I am reading there are other options, Dynata is a new survey router I read about, Cint has been around a long time they also have a survey router, may be worth investigating them.

Dynata does look like it allows you take multiple surveys a day but it also appears that they route through some of the same survey companies we are already using, which is always a danger because that is what leads to people getting flagged for fraud. Given that they let people take 10 a day, I reached out to LiveSample to see if they will allow us to do more than 2 a day.

I can easily add Dynata at .50 a survey completion if you want to try it out. Cint would take us probably about a week, but we do have approval through a new network that we haven't worked with before.

jtowner
04-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Dynata does look like it allows you take multiple surveys a day but it also appears that they route through some of the same survey companies we are already using, which is always a danger because that is what leads to people getting flagged for fraud. Given that they let people take 10 a day, I reached out to LiveSample to see if they will allow us to do more than 2 a day.

I can easily add Dynata at .50 a survey completion if you want to try it out. Cint would take us probably about a week, but we do have approval through a new network that we haven't worked with before.

Thanks but trying it I got a error code, just states error, used the link of the offer page Error 3835 is what I get. Cint I think you can you as many as you qualify for.

I completed 2 Global using cent router both time got you did not quality from Global, so I guess things just are not right with them

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
04-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Thanks but trying it I got a error code, just states error, used the link of the offer page Error 3835 is what I get. Cint I think you can you as many as you qualify for.

I completed 2 Global using cent router both time got you did not quality from Global, so I guess things just are not right with them

Jtowner

That's strange. I just clicked on the Dynata from our Offers page and it redirected me through igain to a page where it asked for my demographic info. Did yours get that far?

jtowner
04-05-2019, 03:02 PM
That's strange. I just clicked on the Dynata from our Offers page and it redirected me through igain to a page where it asked for my demographic info. Did yours get that far?

https://goneto.xyz/click.php?aff=24844&camp=3001352&sub1=4428&sub2=4428p4640 that is what I get, never took a survey with them before, so can not understand that.

Jtowner

jtowner
04-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Here is a error code, I went to other site that someone I know uses, I tried it there just to see what is was, and it went to SSI, which we had before but was able to get in, did not do anything there. Came back here to try again and still the error code. Now I am really confused. I did not want to write where I was trying it if you want I can send you email or a text, if you wanted to know that information.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
04-05-2019, 06:02 PM
Here is a error code, I went to other site that someone I know uses, I tried it there just to see what is was, and it went to SSI, which we had before but was able to get in, did not do anything there. Came back here to try again and still the error code. Now I am really confused. I did not want to write where I was trying it if you want I can send you email or a text, if you wanted to know that information.

Jtowner

That link you posted below is right. That's your exact link. When I click on that, it directs me to SSI, which I am assuming is correct. Maybe your browser is not allowing the redirect the way that it should? That's very strange because mine works when I click from the offers page AND when I click the link that you posted in.

SCard
04-05-2019, 06:17 PM
won't miss Global, completed one on faucets and got:

just one more completed survey I got nothing for.

jtowner
04-05-2019, 06:19 PM
That link you posted below is right. That's your exact link. When I click on that, it directs me to SSI, which I am assuming is correct. Maybe your browser is not allowing the redirect the way that it should? That's very strange because mine works when I click from the offers page AND when I click the link that you posted in.

Not sure, I can not get it here, but another site I try it and get in, that is how I knew is was SSI. I get them with other surveys and complete them without a issue. This is a new computer and I recently has my IP change by carrier, maybe it something with the IP address. I do not get it. I will wait until you get Cint in, that should be as many as you qualify for also. My brain is tried from trying to figure out issues.

Jtowner

jtowner
04-05-2019, 06:22 PM
I had that today with Cint router, completed it and I got the same message, the other day when I did one with Cint it worked fine.The day before it was also the Cint router, it was about shopping I think did the same thing.

Jtowner

jtowner
04-08-2019, 02:22 PM
Today I tried a Global, it was the Cint router again, same as last week, states 10 minutes, about shopping and at the end it went back to Global sat page, and then the next page to complete another, not a complete page, but it did credit. SO I am at a loss with them,

Jtowner

SCard
04-09-2019, 07:26 AM
did a 10 minute Global about restaurants and ended with:

no credit.

I will not be trying any more,no loss to me if they are gone from SR>

jtowner
04-15-2019, 03:34 PM
Trish are you still looking into Cint Router? Been hoping we get it.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
04-15-2019, 03:51 PM
Trish are you still looking into Cint Router? Been hoping we get it.

Jtowner

We are. But we've been focusing on the testing of Dynata Surveys first to make sure everything is good with those before we add another new one to the mix.

jtowner
04-15-2019, 05:57 PM
We are. But we've been focusing on the testing of Dynata Surveys first to make sure everything is good with those before we add another new one to the mix.

Glad to hear that, I am not able to get it through the the link. I do SSI with the others surveys here, so I do not get it.

Jtowner