PDA

View Full Version : SaySoFor Good Changes Coming

SunshineGirl
10-07-2015, 02:33 PM
I have some good news! These surveys have been kind of hit or miss for us and are kind of confusing because we have different survey amounts.

We are moving to a new router system with them that is like SR Opinion Router. You will start seeing a list of all of the available surveys and their payouts. We're working on getting survey lengths but aren't sure if we can get that yet. But at any rate, you will see all of the survey topics that you might qualify for and can take as many as apply to you each day.

On the whole we have about 1/4 of the completions each month for SaySoForGood that we have for the SR Opinion Network right now, so their volume is definitely lower. But they have said that they think this will give our members a lot more different opportunities because over time the system gets to know you better.

I just completed my final testing of it today and the survey worked and my credits came through. So it should only be a day or 2 before we can roll it out to everyone.

SCard
10-08-2015, 09:01 AM
I have some good news! These surveys have been kind of hit or miss for us and are kind of confusing because we have different survey amounts.

We are moving to a new router system with them that is like SR Opinion Router. You will start seeing a list of all of the available surveys and their payouts. We're working on getting survey lengths but aren't sure if we can get that yet. But at any rate, you will see all of the survey topics that you might qualify for and can take as many as apply to you each day.

On the whole we have about 1/4 of the completions each month for SaySoForGood that we have for the SR Opinion Network right now, so their volume is definitely lower. But they have said that they think this will give our members a lot more different opportunities because over time the system gets to know you better.

I just completed my final testing of it today and the survey worked and my credits came through. So it should only be a day or 2 before we can roll it out to everyone.

awesome. I do pretty well with # 1 but rarely get any of the others. more options are good!

SunshineGirl
10-08-2015, 12:46 PM
Super Members should now see these changes. If you have any feedback for me, please leave is over in the thread in the Super Member forum. Once we test it out a bit and see how you all like it, we will be ready to roll it out to everyone!

I am seeing some interesting things in there today...including how long each survey is for the payout. I like that.

tjrj1988
10-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Will go check it out now. I stopped doing them because I never had really good luck getting them. Agree-more opportunities are good!

tjrj1988
10-08-2015, 03:19 PM
Will go check it out now. I stopped doing them because I never had really good luck getting them. Agree-more opportunities are good!

Oh my gosh, there are so many survey opportunities listed over there! Good news first-lots of different surveys, immediate credit for the one I finished. Not-so-good-news: -clicked on one that said 5 minutes-with a really good reward amount. Lots of repeat demo questions before it finally went into a survey-and then the survey was 25 minutes long. Ouch! If that keeps up, I'll have to remember to only start one when I have plenty of time to finish(ie don't need to pick up my son or on my way out the door in the morning, etc)

mellymel261
10-12-2015, 09:01 PM

Tricia, I had a $2.20 one NOT credit tonight, is there a way to request or should I do a second chance? Thanks Melanie

jtowner
10-13-2015, 09:48 AM
Tricia, I had a $2.20 one NOT credit tonight, is there a way to request or should I do a second chance? Thanks Melanie

It is nice to have these, but I think once you complete the survey, its needs to come of the list. I notice that several have the same name to it, its a different dollar amount, then you do it and I think they do not credit you, its looks like
you already completed that survey. So once you complete one, it makes sense for you to update, and that survey be removed from the list.

Jtowner

dcldis
10-13-2015, 07:31 PM
I don't see the point - what am I missing? - it seems to me you are just going through the same questions over and over and over........

jtowner
10-13-2015, 10:59 PM
I don't see the point - what am I missing? - it seems to me you are just going through the same questions over and over and over........

I agree the ?ds are the same over and over, I have gotten into some of them, just have to keep answering the same ?ds several times, like Univox same over and over. Take the time stated to get a complete, and be careful not to take the same one again, learned that the hard way. They do not drop off the list after you complete them, so I go back and look at my history before wasting my time, they will not credit if you should duplicate one. Rule of surveys you have to be patient and keep trying or just give up, they all seem to ask the same ? again and again, I would think to catch you off guard and trying to just get through the ?ds.

Jtowner

mellymel261
10-26-2015, 08:54 AM
I did the $6.34 one last week and it didnt credit, very frusterating to have big $$$ ones not credit.

rockchallker92
10-27-2015, 10:21 AM
Where did all those great surveys go??? When I checked this morning the Super Member portion surveys were gone. :(

SCard
10-27-2015, 10:43 AM
Where did all those great surveys go??? When I checked this morning the Super Member portion surveys were gone. :(

details can be found on the Super Member Forum

rockchallker92
10-27-2015, 11:40 AM
details can be found on the Super Member Forum

Thanks! I guess I need to register for that!