PDA

View Full Version : still no credits??

mommiepoppins
04-01-2008, 09:18 AM
I did a daily survey and I still do not see the credits from yesterday?

also I did a Disney shopping order on March 23 and still no credits?

also every time I try to do my thoughts count I get a message that there is no surveys. It has been that way for 4 days???

m 'n c
04-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Please refer to the first post in the daily survey sticky in the technical issues section on when surveys post.

Disney orders credit about once per week. Since you did it on a holiday there maybe some delay. Give it another week before panicking and filing a TT.

Can't do anything about OTX. If you don't meet the demographics they are looking for you can't take a survey.

JillyFish
04-01-2008, 11:20 AM
On the OTX surveys, are you putting in an email address? I was not for quite a while and was doing okay with them and then all of the sudden I started getting that message that there were no surveys available (different than the one that says you do not qualify today). So I tried it with an email address and then I could get in. It doesn't necessarily mean that you will qualify for a survey, but at least you will get the chance to try.

Does that make sense at all?

iluvamystery89
04-01-2008, 12:14 PM
I did a daily survey and I still do not see the credits from yesterday?

also I did a Disney shopping order on March 23 and still no credits?

also every time I try to do my thoughts count I get a message that there is no surveys. It has been that way for 4 days???

i feel your frustration...yesterday i did 3 offers and 2 credited immediately-today i've done 4 and NOTHING. i did FINALLY get a survey, but that doesn't do me any good for today. 1st day of the quarter and i'm already behind.

m 'n c
04-01-2008, 12:16 PM
i feel your frustration...yesterday i did 3 offers and 2 credited immediately-today i've done 4 and NOTHING. i did FINALLY get a survey, but that doesn't do me any good for today. 1st day of the quarter and i'm already behind.

remember that the majority of offers are manual credits which can take up to a week to credit.

sabrina90744
04-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Adding my vent.. I completed the OTX yesterday got to the thank you page, didn't take me to AMP this time and I never received the credit for it.:confused:

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 12:38 PM
We do the best that we can to get credits for everything. There are a lot of reasons that people do not get credits and most of them involved security settings, cookies, or firewalls. If someone consistently does not get credit for things, they should check out the technical section of the forum and and follow the advice given there because someone else has probably had your issue before.

jnorth1007
04-01-2008, 12:41 PM
How many survey vent pages do we need? I understand your frustration but we have a daily survey sticky for exactly this reason. I assure you that everyone at SR including the moderators read all of the threads and there is no reason to use another one to vent about the surveys. They are what they are and we don't have control over them. We either take the chance in taking them each day and deal with the frustration or we skip doing them and lose out on the possibility of recieving payment. They aren't guaranteed to pay or to allow you to take one. I totally get that you all are frustrated but it is also frustrating to move posts all day because you all think we don't see the ones you post in the survey thread or that we are ignoring them. I promise we are not ignoring. We just can't do anything about it except passing info on to Greenfield and OTX which they either act upon or don't.