PDA

View Full Version : And The Disney Cruise Winner Is....

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 10:40 AM
I am pleased and excited to report the winner of our Sunshine Rewards Cruise. Out of 26,000 entries, the winner is....

MissAngie of Fishers, Indiana!!! :sunshine:

PSL1013
04-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Congratulations Angie...Have fun!!! :clap:

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Congrats. :)
I bet you are jumping around like a maniac. :rotfl:

disney_girl
04-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Congrats!! Have a WONDERful time!:sunshine2:

bartleby1
04-01-2008, 10:45 AM
CONGRATS, MissAngie!!!!

You must be sooooo excited!:cooldance:

Have a great time!

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Can you believe that out of all of those entries, my best friend would win?? Wow...that is just CRAZY!

m4travels
04-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Can you believe that out of all of those entries, my best friend would win?? Wow...that is just CRAZY!

Oh, I'm gonna get flack for this but call me a cynic!

April Fools????

(And if I'm wrong... CONGRATS!!!)

sunshinecindy
04-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Wow Angie, best friend AND SR employee....how did you get so lucky on this day.

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2008, 10:54 AM
I thought it was being drawn tomorrow. :)

icartjetta
04-01-2008, 10:56 AM
I'm with Dude, April Fools????????:rotfl:
That cruise has my name on it.

~Kathie
04-01-2008, 10:57 AM
I thought it was being drawn tomorrow. :)

The contest rules did say From all of the entries that we receive, we will randomly choose one on or about April 2, 2008.

Congratulations Angie!!! You are going to have a wonderful time. :cooldance:

Magical JenK
04-01-2008, 10:58 AM
I'm with Dude, April Fools????????:rotfl:
That cruise has my name on it.

I'm all for the April Fools too....:rotfl:

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 10:58 AM
Oh, I'm gonna get flack for this but call me a cynic!

April Fools????

(And if I'm wrong... CONGRATS!!!)

What??? You think *I* would do something like that? :p

m 'n c
04-01-2008, 10:59 AM
Yeah it sounds a little rigged if you ask me. Nothing against MissAngie as I'm sure she's deserving but come on.

Magical JenK
04-01-2008, 10:59 AM

No, but I bet Cindy would!! Like mother, like daughter...so then yeah, I guess YOU would do something like that!:p

StitchandPooh'smom
04-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Nice try! :rotfl: Everyone knows you are calling MY name tomorrow! :sunshine: (And hurry up about notifying me - I want to be sure to claim it before I leave for Disney on Friday! :rotfl:)

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2008, 11:01 AM
I would love to win this but I was thankful that when Tricia said her employee (cough cough) won I wasn't upset that I lost. :) So now I know when the real winner is drawn and it isnt me I will be fine. :) So good luck to you all. I will be happy for anyone who wins. What an experience Tricia will be giving someone. This is a really great thing SR is doing!

bartleby1
04-01-2008, 11:02 AM

Oooohh, you are B-A-D!!!

I also fell for the "your shoelace is untied, Mom" from my 5 year old this morning though, LOL!:rotfl:

sunshinecindy
04-01-2008, 11:02 AM
No, but I bet Cindy would!! Like mother, like daughter...so then yeah, I guess YOU would do something like that!:p

Hey, this time I"M innocent. :angel:

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2008, 11:03 AM
:rotfl: too funny

Oooohh, you are B-A-D!!!

I also fell for the "your shoelace is untied, Mom" from my 5 year old this morning though, LOL!:rotfl:

Magical JenK
04-01-2008, 11:03 AM
I would love to win this but I was thankful that when Tricia said her employee (cough cough) won I wasn't upset that I lost. :) So now I know when the real winner is drawn and it isnt me I will be fine. :) So good luck to you all. I will be happy for anyone who wins. What an experience Tricia will be giving someone. This is a really great thing SR is doing!

That's a really nice way of looking at it Dee...be sure to congradulate me tomorrow!!

I thought it was an April Fools & I thought what if she says my name & then I'd be all sad....but she used MissAngie instead...hopefully she knew it...:p

Magical JenK
04-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey, this time I"M innocent. :angel:

THIS time...well we all have to start somewhere...:angel:

missangie
04-01-2008, 11:06 AM

Are you kidding me! How mean is that to make a girl think she has won the cruise and then act like it is some kind of joke. I won, right? Come on, I've already called the kids at school crying and everything! I'll never forgive you if this is an April Fool's. That is soooooo mean!

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2008, 11:07 AM
That's a really nice way of looking at it Dee...be sure to congradulate me tomorrow!!

I thought it was an April Fools & I thought what if she says my name & then I'd be all sad....but she used MissAngie instead...hopefully she knew it...:p

I can congratulate you now. Congrats on being a gracious loser. We all know I will win. I was just trying to act humble now so tomorrow when I win everyone will think I deserve it. :angel:

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2008, 11:07 AM
Are you kidding me! How mean is that to make a girl think she has won the cruise and then act like it is some kind of joke. I won, right? Come on, I've already called the kids at school crying and everything! I'll never forgive you if this is an April Fool's. That is soooooo mean!

you guys have me in hysterics today. So funny

m4travels
04-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Like mother, like daughter...so then yeah, I guess YOU would do something like that!:p

Hey, I got this special shot of the formal night / Palo night dress that I think mom and daughter should wear. What do you think??? This is, of course, in case there's not a table available for them!

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f319/m4travels/Disney/tabledress.jpg

Mom2aPrincess
04-01-2008, 11:12 AM
Oooohh, you are B-A-D!!!

One of my students told me there was a BIG spider on the wall behind me...I didn't even think about it being April Fools so I did turn around and look, but he was REAL disappointed because I didn't scream and jump around and such...:rotfl:

lanny76
04-01-2008, 11:12 AM
:rotfl: Oh this is all too funny! :rotfl:

icartjetta
04-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Hey, I got this special shot of the formal night / Palo night dress that I think mom and daughter should wear. What do you think??? This is, of course, in case there's not a table available for them!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Mom2aPrincess
04-01-2008, 11:19 AM

Yep, yep...I think that would be a great idea and we would n eed some pictures posted all around the place...maybe that could be our chatty women picture :rotfl:

jl8595
04-01-2008, 11:26 AM
*cough*...*cough*...you TOTALLY had me and I've already been an April Fools victim this morning thanks to my two DD's (man I'm a SUCKER)! Thank goodness I read through the whole thread before issuing Angie's congrats! And I'm not-so-secretly relieved to learn I still have a chance, LOL!

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

askomsky
04-01-2008, 11:31 AM
*cough*...*cough*...you TOTALLY had me and I've already been an April Fools victim this morning thanks to my two DD's (man I'm a SUCKER)! Thank goodness I read through the whole thread before issuing Angie's congrats! And I'm not-so-secretly relieved to learn I still have a chance, LOL!

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

LOL I'm with you, glad I read through all the posts first! Forgot it being April Fool's day today.

Yeah Cindy you can say you had nothing to do with this one, but she IS your daughter!!!!

JillyFish
04-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Y'all better be nice to Miss Angie or NONE of your Trouble Tickets are gonna come through!! :rotfl:

Miss Angie, I hope you enjoy being the winner for the day! :angel:

Dude.....please tell me that the new Spring trend is NOT table skirts!!

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 11:37 AM
I think Angie may never speak to me again now. That's okay...as long as she talks to the merchants about those trouble tickets. :p

See, for an April Fools Joke to REALLY work, it has to be about something people feel strongly about. I guess maybe some of you actually want to win this cruise????

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2008, 11:37 AM

Are you kidding me. If it was I would be in heaven. A great way to hide my thighs!!!

m4travels
04-01-2008, 11:38 AM

No, more of a table top!

m4travels
04-01-2008, 11:39 AM
I guess maybe some of you actually want to win this cruise????

Gee, Ya THINK???!!!

OhMari
04-01-2008, 11:40 AM

At first I thought, is it the same Angie that does all those "Trouble Tickets". Then I kept reading and figured it was. Then I thought, you really do deserve the Cruise-you work darn hard getting our credits for Shopping Sites-if it is an April Fool's I would at least expect a paid day off or at least free lunch today.

bellanlivismom
I guess maybe some of you actually want to win this cruise????

What would ever give you that idea??? hehehe. I know i would not **mind** winning a cruise! :sunshine:

PSL1013
Geesh, and I would have be the first one to post a congrats too :blush::rotfl: I was afraid to post my FIRST thought but now thinking about it, I should have. :rotfl:

missangie
04-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Y'all better be nice to Miss Angie or NONE of your Trouble Tickets are gonna come through!! :rotfl:

Miss Angie, I hope you enjoy being the winner for the day! :angel:

Yeah--apparently winner for a day is all this is!

April Fool's!

I'll go back to being the loser now!! Unless of course by some stroke of luck she really does pick me tomorrow! Listen to me, getting my hopes up!

But really, I can't wait to congratulate the REAL winner. Who's it gonna be? Is it gonna be you?

JillyFish
04-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah--apparently winner for a day is all this is!

April Fool's!

I'll go back to being the loser now!! Unless of course by some stroke of luck she really does pick me tomorrow! Listen to me, getting my hopes up!

But really, I can't wait to congratulate the REAL winner. Who's it gonna be? Is it gonna be you?

Yep! With a whoppin' 46 entries I'm going to be the winner!! :rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2008, 11:54 AM
It only takes one!

m4travels
04-01-2008, 11:57 AM
It only takes one!

and it's one of mine!

jl8595
04-01-2008, 12:05 PM
and it's one of mine!

Living in a state of denial are we?!?!?! :rotfl:

(mine, mine, mine!!!)

m4travels
04-01-2008, 12:08 PM
Living in a state of denial are we?!?!?! :rotfl:

(mine, mine, mine!!!)

Yeah, I moonlight on the weekends as Cleopatra, Queen of De Nile!

Hedy
04-01-2008, 12:14 PM
:rotfl::rotfl:

linanglab
04-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Okay....it took me until page 3 to really decide if it was a joke or not! Not that I don't LOVE Miss Angie.....But Tricia....that was the wrong Angela.

So...Miss Angie, enjoy your winner of the day. The REAL winner is THIS Angela! LOL

jnorth1007
04-01-2008, 12:36 PM
I am SO not gonna lie. My first thought was "CRAP at least she could've cheated using me! I WAS the first non-paid all volunteer employee with the mostest!" Then I said oh well I am almost finished paying mine off anyways so I sure hope that Ms. Angie needed the help paying for hers. Then I thought CRAP! I need help paying for mine LOL and then I hit Dudes post and was glad I had kept my sentiments to myself. I figure you guys know me well enough to know what I was thinking anyways so there you have it. I might say congrats to someone else tomorrow but I won't be thinking it :angel: :rotfl: Gimme a week and then I will be happy for ya! Unless of course the4 stars align and I win. In which case I fully expect you all to be happy for me or at least lie to me since I am friend enough to lie to you :p

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 12:39 PM
What was REALLY funny was the nasty voicemail message that I got from Cindy because she thought it was real, too. :rotfl:

askomsky
04-01-2008, 12:41 PM
What was REALLY funny was the nasty voicemail message that I got from Cindy because she thought it was real, too. :rotfl:

LMAO!!! She was only mad bc she didn't think of it first! lol
I just hope you called and warned Angie first!

linanglab
04-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Unless of course the4 stars align and I win. In which case I fully expect you all to be happy for me or at least lie to me since I am friend enough to lie to you :p

I agree....friends who lie to each other....um....stay together????

I confess too....I was a bit disappointed....Not that I believe I will win....but when no one is drawn yet....there is still hope! LOL I LIVE for hope!

Mom2aPrincess
04-01-2008, 12:49 PM

Oh, oh! Do you still have it? I'm so thinking that we need a video blog of it!! :rotfl:

Blessing and Miracle
04-01-2008, 12:53 PM
I was like---WHAT!! C'mon, that was rigged! How did her bestfriend win?!
LOL. Too funny! :rotfl:

For sure, this thread is going hit a high number!:angel:

JillyFish
04-01-2008, 01:06 PM
See, for an April Fools Joke to REALLY work, it has to be about something people feel strongly about. I guess maybe some of you actually want to win this cruise????

Yea, DON'T MESS with my Sunshine Cruise!!! Grrrr.....

:rotfl:

wilsonfamily4
04-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Now if Tricia pulls the winner for the diamond necklace today no one will believe her

missangie
04-01-2008, 01:40 PM

Oh come on now, Cindy! Tricia and I thought it was hilarious!

fourfoxesinpa
04-01-2008, 02:05 PM
I've already been April Fooled and then I fall for this one! I was like "isn't she an employee?" Then Self said "Well, maybe she's not and Angie just helps her best friend as a volunteer - I'm sure Tricia is nothing but fair and square." I'm such a sucker.

DH got me goooood today. He called from the car, said he was listening to the BBC on Sirius and they just had a newsflash. He told me to quick "put on CNN", that "she dropped out of the race." Being a big Obama supporter, I squealed and he gave me the old "April Fool." See how long he stays in the doghouse for that one!

Alice28
04-01-2008, 04:20 PM
LOL! That was a good one! I watched the video on the homepage- and when I saw my number just on the column you were scrolling I practically did a flip flop! And then I was bummed- and then I read this and I thought wait a sec- that was a joke! :rotfl: :rotfl:

ETA- DUH! this WAS the real winner! LOLOLOL....congrats to her!

Peter
04-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Not Bad. :sunshine2:

Back in 2005, we borrowed the DCL web pages! :angel:
and changed the route of the May 2005 Panama Canal crossing.
Adding a stop in Cuba, With excursions and everything. :confused:

We also did the frequently asked questions page! to make it coincide.

Since it was a the real DCL page, just hosted on another site, we had people calling DCL, to find out about the changes
Managed to fool quite a few people.

Only left the link up for 24 hours as we did not want Disney coming after us!

When we did pass Cuba on the ship, we did come very close, less than 3 miles off shore, was a great view, and a very clear day.

:rotfl:

Ps: I need a Cruise...