PDA

View Full Version : Big Day!!

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 02:06 PM
All new Super Members should have been notified of their new SM status.

In addition, bonuses have been processed for last month's surveys. We paid out three times more than every before!!!

Leaderboard winners from last month will be paid out today.

We will be drawing the winner of the MyJewelryBox.com necklace soon!

Our April Fool's Shopping contest is underway. You do NOT have to wait to see the credit in your account before you post your purchase. We will just verify it before we send out the prize.

Hmmm...what else? I'm tired. LOL!

Hedy
04-01-2008, 02:07 PM
I heard that cruise winner is being contacted tomorrowish. :confused:

fourfoxesinpa
04-01-2008, 02:08 PM
A great intro video on the Supermember page!!!

bellanlivismom
04-01-2008, 02:09 PM
That is a big day! I think you deserve a nap!

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 02:11 PM
I heard that cruise winner is being announced tomorrow. :confused:

In the official contest rules, we said "on or about April 2". I wanted to make sure that we would have all of our ducks in a row before we drew it. We have almost 27,000 entries!! I'm trying to find a way to videotape the drawing so that everyone sees that it really is fair.

bellanlivismom
04-01-2008, 02:14 PM
In the official contest rules, we said "on or about April 2". I wanted to make sure that we would have all of our ducks in a row before we drew it. We have almost 27,000 entries!! I'm trying to find a way to videotape the drawing so that everyone sees that it really is fair.

WOW! that is a lot of entries!

bbangel
04-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Wow you are a busy girl. April is coming in like a lion!

That is a lot of entries for the cruise. Good luck everyone!

Just spotted my bonus! Made my morning.

faithhope
04-01-2008, 02:15 PM
:hugs: Thank you Tricia.
You make this a special place. I love the excitement of the contests. I love seeing when I get a bonus, and I love the SM perks!!!
But most of all I love all the special wonderful people who you have drawn to your site.

THANK YOU

Mom2aPrincess
04-01-2008, 02:21 PM
A great intro video on the Supermember page!!!

Yep. I agree. I headed over here earlier to post about it, but we don't have the SM forum yet so I was holding off.

Also got my SM email! How exciting!! Thanks for working so hard for us today, Tricia.

And a video of the drawing sounds really neat! How will you do it? Surely you don't actually have that many slips of paper and aren't drawing the old fashion way?

disney_girl
04-01-2008, 02:26 PM
I liked the video also- was going to post about it earlier too! Great job Tricia!!

deana
04-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah! Thanks Tricia! You guys have been busy! Just saw my March survey bonus! Thank you- what a nice little bump in the account!

Blessing and Miracle
04-01-2008, 02:49 PM
:hugs: Thank you Tricia.
You make this a special place. I love the excitement of the contests. I love seeing when I get a bonus, and I love the SM perks!!!
But most of all I love all the special wonderful people who you have drawn to your site.

THANK YOU

I second that!!!! WOOT!

Blessing and Miracle
04-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Love the new video!!! It makes this even more personally: hearing the voice of the genius behind Sunshine Rewards!!! Gotta love it!:heart:

Sunni
04-01-2008, 03:36 PM
:hugs: Tricia! You have been very busy. Thank you for all you do! Thank you for my bonus and especially for all the fun.

lanny76
04-01-2008, 03:40 PM
Oh man, Tricia - you have had an extremely busy day - but you all sure have made it a good one for us!!! Here's a :woohoo: for you!
I got my SM email - I am so excited to see all the fun things I get to share in now. Thanks so much!!

sammielynn
04-01-2008, 05:56 PM
After the day you have had you need to have someone take you out for dinner!

OhMari
04-01-2008, 05:57 PM
I made Supermember:woohoo: This board is so much fun, and now I don't have to sweat and worry about getting up so early in the morning.

I have one question, what is this?
Leaderboard winners from last month will be paid out today.
Is the the Big Top Ten Board-I don't have much stress in my life-but that board gives me stress.:rotfl:

Pooh's Pal
04-03-2008, 09:32 AM
We will be drawing the winner of the MyJewelryBox.com necklace soon!

just wondering when this happens....on the 15th?

SunshineGirl
04-03-2008, 09:38 AM
just wondering when this happens....on the 15th?

If Cindy gets a special banner that we need, it will be today!

JillyFish
04-03-2008, 10:59 AM
And what about the "Introduce Yourself" contest????? :angel:

Pooh's Pal
04-03-2008, 11:17 AM
If Cindy gets a special banner that we need, it will be today!

Oh, how exciting :cooldance:

JillyFish
04-03-2008, 02:02 PM
And what about the "Introduce Yourself" contest????? :angel:

BUMPITY-BUMP!