PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Contest Bonuses

SunshineGirl
01-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Holiday contest bonuses have been posted! I am happy to say that we paid out 20% more than we did last year!

I'm working now on contest winners as well as the quarterly Second Chance Survey contest winner.

SCard
01-05-2016, 03:32 PM
Holiday contest bonuses have been posted! I am happy to say that we paid out 20% more than we did last year!

I'm working now on contest winners as well as the quarterly Second Chance Survey contest winner.

thanks, love to see the big jump in my earnings and than you for the contest. :banana::banana:

OhMari
01-05-2016, 03:45 PM

OMG, thank you!!! Every penny will be going to our Cruise next October. Second Chance Survey winner!!!!

gpp2001
01-05-2016, 08:41 PM
Thank you!!!:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

mellymel261
01-06-2016, 09:16 PM
Were the winners announced?

mellymel261
01-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Were the winners announced?

still no winners announcement?

tjrj1988
01-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Did I miss the annoucement being posted?

memanana
01-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Where are the winners posted?? I have not seen them either

SCard
01-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Maybe the individual winners were notified directly? Second Chance Winner was chosen but no announcement to members was made.

mmm611
01-12-2016, 08:23 PM
Maybe the individual winners were notified directly? Second Chance Winner was chosen but no announcement to members was made.

I doubt it. The second chance winner has always found the extra $100 in his or her account once chosen. The holiday contest winners have always had to claim their prize via TT. I'm guessing Tricia got busy.

SCard
01-12-2016, 08:40 PM
I doubt it. The second chance winner has always found the extra $100 in his or her account once chosen. The holiday contest winners have always had to claim their prize via TT. I'm guessing Tricia got busy.

there is a thread about it,sometimes it is announced
Members take the time to fill out the entries just would be nice to know who won.

tarheelpat
01-13-2016, 02:37 PM
In the past, they've all been posted by member number.

mmm611
01-13-2016, 08:29 PM
there is a thread about it,sometimes it is announced
Members take the time to fill out the entries just would be nice to know who won.

Yes, and Tricia posts the winner in the thread when she remembers. Half the time, the winner beats her to it.People forget things or think that they did things they didn't.

I checked Facebook and it looks like this week is Affiliate Summit and she has had some health issues. Just be patient.

SunshineGirl
01-14-2016, 10:03 AM
Yes, and Tricia posts the winner in the thread when she remembers. Half the time, the winner beats her to it.People forget things or think that they did things they didn't.

I checked Facebook and it looks like this week is Affiliate Summit and she has had some health issues. Just be patient.

Yes on all counts! The winner actually announced herself before I even had a chance to. :) This last week has been a blur. First I was in the ER and then quickly off to Affiliate Summit, just returning last night. I wanted to get the bonuses posted for everyone before I left but knew the contest part of it would take longer. So that will be done today or tomorrow. I have the list, it's just a matter of pulling it all together for announcing now.

OhMari
01-14-2016, 10:24 AM
Yes on all counts! The winner actually announced herself before I even had a chance to. :) This last week has been a blur. First I was in the ER and then quickly off to Affiliate Summit, just returning last night. I wanted to get the bonuses posted for everyone before I left but knew the contest part of it would take longer. So that will be done today or tomorrow. I have the list, it's just a matter of pulling it all together for announcing now.

Hope you are feeling better.

leshaface
01-18-2016, 12:25 PM

Anxious to hear the winners! :banana: