PDA

View Full Version : Paid Email Going Out

SunshineGirl
01-15-2016, 03:15 PM
I have an email going out now for a Confidential project that we have going on. Be sure to take advantage when you get it.

And that's all I can say because it is confidential. LOL

tjrj1988
01-15-2016, 05:49 PM
done-didn't think I should say more but I wanted to let you know that the email was received
Jan

SunshineGirl
01-15-2016, 06:01 PM
All the paid emails have gone out so anyone who didn't get the opportunity to sign up for it needs to check their SPAM folders.

However, of the people that did get signed up for the program, it is on a first come, first serve basis to get the songs. The first 75 of you who signed up got the opportunity. The next 75 of you will get yours tomorrow.

And that's about all I can say. LOL

There have been a few hiccups but I think we are getting through them all via email.

Sunni
01-15-2016, 07:07 PM
:)

Happy New Year Tricia!

cjjmesser
01-15-2016, 10:29 PM
All the paid emails have gone out so anyone who didn't get the opportunity to sign up for it needs to check their SPAM folders.

However, of the people that did get signed up for the program, it is on a first come, first serve basis to get the songs. The first 75 of you who signed up got the opportunity. The next 75 of you will get yours tomorrow.

And that's about all I can say. LOL

There have been a few hiccups but I think we are getting through them all via email.

So if I got the email today but missed the opportunity to sign up will I get to try again tomorrow? :crossingfingers:

SCard
01-16-2016, 07:03 AM
worked yesterday and then entertained guests for the evening and did not have a chance to check this offer until later last night, guess I missed my chance.

OhMari
01-18-2016, 11:43 AM
I received the email and I set up an account, but no credit yet.

SunshineGirl
01-18-2016, 11:45 AM
Unfortunately, they have already pulled this offer. :( We are hoping that it is going to come back. It was so incredibly popular that we had hundreds of people signing up in the first hour and they just couldn't handle the traffic.

SCard
01-18-2016, 12:00 PM
Unfortunately, they have already pulled this offer. :( We are hoping that it is going to come back. It was so incredibly popular that we had hundreds of people signing up in the first hour and they just couldn't handle the traffic.

thanks for the reply. working all day it's not easy to see an offer like this and be able to sign up that quickly. at least I don't feel bad that I did not check when I got home from work, would have been too late then too.