PDA

View Full Version : slow sight today...

lenzs4
06-09-2007, 06:00 PM
Is the server being worked on?
For a while this moring, I could not get into the forum at all, now I am in and some sights threads load and others do not. It does not look like a lot of people are on now so it should not be bogged down. I hope it is not my computer :computer:
Shirley

jnorth1007
06-09-2007, 06:02 PM
Sorry Shirley I haven't had any issues on my end.

SunshineGirl
06-09-2007, 06:10 PM
That's strange. I haven't been seeing any issues either. Maybe it is your internet connection rather than the computer?

lenzs4
06-09-2007, 06:17 PM
:eek: What is odd is that I only have an issue with the forum - not SR itself...
After the first response, I tried to read the response and I could not get in again, then when I tried again, I got in fine.

OH I do not like computer issues. I am afraid to run anything to clean cookies and such since I am waiting on credits and I do not want to mess them up.

DooDahDay
06-09-2007, 08:23 PM
I also thought that there were server problems today. I tried several times and could not get into the forums at all. Everything seems to be working fine now. but the forums weren't loading for me most of the day. :confused:

ChickiePants
06-09-2007, 09:49 PM
The daily survey is going SOOOOOO slow for me. Urgh. And none of the other pages I'm accessing (SR or otherwise) are giving me any problems. In fact, they're faster than usual!

Candi
06-10-2007, 12:05 AM
The survey has been very slow for me today too and then it keeps saying there are no surveys I qualify for. I have been doing really well with the surveys lately. I have checked back several times and it has always been slow and said that.
________
buy vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/)

lenzs4
06-10-2007, 09:19 AM
I got in on the third survey - it was long, about ice tea! Hopefully one will open up for you!

I had to edit because - THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!!!!!!