PDA

View Full Version : Necklace winner yet?

fourfoxesinpa
04-01-2008, 10:49 PM
All this excitement - has a name been pulled for the diamond necklace? :angel:

SunshineGirl
04-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Nope! No winner yet. We are waiting to do a big announcement on it with a new special from MyJewelryBox.com. They are actually giving us a special item where ONLY SR members will be able to get the fantastic price. So we want to get that from them and announce it all together. I really hope it is tomorrow!!

fourfoxesinpa
04-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Ooooohhhhh....aaaaaah. Sounds great! :sunshine:

Guess I can go to sleep now. Thanks for such an exciting day!!!

mjjmbnmm
04-01-2008, 10:58 PM
Very exciting, Can't wait.:)

sunshinecindy
04-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Do you like Tanzanite? The new piece has a lot of tanzanite stones, and I picked this one because Tanzanite is becoming so expensive and hard to get, I thought we should jump on this special now. Plus, the piece is a popular design now. I love it, and with the price its a very very good buy. We should be releasing it today.

OhMari
04-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Looking forward to seeing it. My dd is graduating h.s. and I want to get her something special for graduation.

askomsky
04-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Ohhh I can't wait!! Dh just gave me permission to buy something else for myself for my bday at the end of the month. He said "the wireless mouse (from newegg) isn't enough" find something else... I stopped wearing a lot of jewlrey when the kids were born, but now that thier getting older.. I'll have to check it out AND hope DD5's earrings are back instock!

lmroyea
04-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Yeah, how exciting. I really want the necklace! I've been waiting for this since I I first submitted my answers. Now I'm gonna be tempted to shop cause Tanzanite is favorite! Not sure if DH will let me or not, we'll have to see.

luvdisney00
04-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Is there any chance of an increased percentage back with the special (I mean on other things)? I don't want to sound greedy, 6% is great, but I want to order a b-day gift for my daughter and I'll wait if this merchant is going to have a special in the next day or so with the necklace contest and the special SR piece.