PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Outpost is Back

SunshineGirl
02-11-2016, 11:48 AM
We're excited to have Opinion Outpost back because it used to be one of our most popular offers and it has been gone awhile!

Many of you will recognize the actual surveys as SSI.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=498

tjrj1988
02-11-2016, 04:42 PM
I signed up, confirmed my account, did the screener questions and by the time I got back to SR the $1.40 was already in my account. Yay!

tjrj1988
02-11-2016, 04:44 PM
PS: since these surveys(Opinion Outpost) are essentially SSi surveys-do they effect getting credit here on SR for "Your Surveys"-which are usually SSi's as well?

SunshineGirl
02-11-2016, 04:45 PM
PS: since these surveys(Opinion Outpost) are essentially SSi surveys-do they effect getting credit here on SR for "Your Surveys"-which are usually SSi's as well?

That's a good question. They won't effect credits but hopefully their system will be able to tell if you are the same person so that you don't get the same surveys in both places.

SCard
02-11-2016, 06:39 PM
We're excited to have Opinion Outpost back because it used to be one of our most popular offers and it has been gone awhile!

Signed up. confirmed my e-mail, did the screener questions and no credit. That's pretty disappointing.

SunshineGirl
02-11-2016, 06:43 PM
These are NOT autocrediting. Some of you are hitting them at just the right time so you are seeing your credits before other people do.

Plllllleeeeease be patient on credits. Every company does them differently and we are working with SSI directly on these so their system is not a simple pixel fire or an hourly postback. It's a little more erratic. But credits are definitely coming in. I've actually seen 4 clicks and 4 credits so far, so it is crediting at 100%. It may just take a little while for the report to run again.

SCard
02-11-2016, 06:49 PM
They sent me an e-mail that they have a survey for me, and I looked and see you can cash out for PayPal, iTunes, Amazon gift cards.

maybe I will try a survey after I finish all my SR for today.

** there it is** #2915874 Credit: Opinion Outpost (US and Canada!) 02/11/2016 1.40 Credits 02/11/2016 Paid

SCard
02-12-2016, 09:50 AM
I received credit last night and again this morning for this offer, FYI

SunshineGirl
02-12-2016, 10:02 AM
I received credit last night and again this morning for this offer, FYI

Thanks! I see exactly what was wrong. I think only 2 or 3 of you got double credits so it's not worth me going back and fixing. Guess it is your lucky day. :)

But it's fixed going forward. LOL

SCard
02-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Thanks! I see exactly what was wrong. I think only 2 or 3 of you got double credits so it's not worth me going back and fixing. Guess it is your lucky day. :)

But it's fixed going forward. LOL

Thank you!

PSL1013
04-19-2016, 09:36 AM
I signed up when you sent the email out...so far no credit?

PSL1013
04-21-2016, 10:29 AM

I signed up when you sent out the email and never got credit for this...they keep sending me survey emails, can I assume that it will never get the $1.40 credit because I want to delete my account with them. Thanks!

SunshineGirl
04-21-2016, 10:33 AM
I signed up when you sent out the email and never got credit for this...they keep sending me survey emails, can I assume that it will never get the $1.40 credit because I want to delete my account with them. Thanks!

I just went through and manually looked through every single credit to see if we might have one for you and there is not. :(

tjrj1988
04-21-2016, 04:06 PM
Stinks that you never got the credit PSL.:( Just wanted to add that I've been doing surveys with this company since the SR email went out in ???February???-Already cashed out for about $30 in Amazon gift cards. So, if you DID want to keep your account open, it does work.

PSL1013
04-22-2016, 07:15 AM
I just went through and manually looked through every single credit to see if we might have one for you and there is not. :(

Thanks for checking. :(

PSL1013
04-22-2016, 07:19 AM
Stinks that you never got the credit PSL.:( Just wanted to add that I've been doing surveys with this company since the SR email went out in ???February???-Already cashed out for about $30 in Amazon gift cards. So, if you DID want to keep your account open, it does work.

Yes it does stink but I get way too many emails from them, now if I had gotten credit for signing up it might be a different story! LOL