PDA

View Full Version : If credits are revoked...

sally16b
06-09-2007, 11:04 PM
If credits are revoked for any reason does it show up in the account history as a deduction? Or does the original credit just disappear and your account balance changes?

I swear when I was in this afternoon I had around $79. When I got back in this evening several offers had came through... but I was down to around $77? I don't see that anything was deducted from my account.

Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me.:eek:

SunshineGirl
06-09-2007, 11:15 PM
It should definitely show up in your history. There would be a line item there. The only thing that would have been revoked in the last 24 hours would have been shoebuy or bagsbuy returns. .

sally16b
06-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Ok, I went back through the MY ACCOUNT HISTORY for the offers I've completed and I know that one of them that is now missing from my account is the 6/8 WIN MOOLAH- JC Penney $1.75. It credited originally but now is missing from my account history.

Also if you go into the offer it says I completed it?????

sally16b
06-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Also missing Best Rewards Around- Croc shoes. I think there's more...still searching.

SunshineGirl
06-10-2007, 03:24 PM
That's really odd. I have never heard of anything like that happening before. Is it possible that you have two different accounts open?

Edited: I'm actually showing those in your account history on my end. With a balance of 78.58. Must be something that is just making them not show up on your screen. But because I see them, they are definitely in the database. SunshineGuy is checking it out.

sally16b
06-10-2007, 03:34 PM
I've only ever had one account.

Those are the only two offers I know for sure that did credit but are now gone.

I have been going back retrying the old FREE OFFERS all week using my new gmail account. There could be more missing but I can't be certain on which ones.

SunshineGirl
06-10-2007, 03:46 PM
SunshineGuy is in your account right now. He made some changes today to the way that the information on that page is displayed because the ebay strings are so long. He probably just changed something in the script that made not everything display that is actually in your account. But it will be okay. We're positive that everything is still in the database. (If it wasn't, I would definitely be freaking out right now!) It's just a matter of changing the display back to what it was. One of us will post as soon as we get it figured out.

SunshineGuy
06-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Can you verify those are showing up for you now? I can see them, but want to make sure you see them too. SunshineGirl is correct. I made a change to the display functions of the history page and created a bug where certain line items were not displayed. :computer: They were always there in the database and included in your totals, just the line item history was not correct.

sally16b
06-10-2007, 04:06 PM
I can see them now. Thanks!:)

The Cheshire Cat
06-10-2007, 05:46 PM
I had about the same thing happen to me today too. I did the winmoola for $1.75 it credited and later in the morning it dissapeared. I had a balance of $75 and now i'm down to $73.20. Now the Winmoola is in my history but not back fully in credit. It's ok not a biggie - just some snafu going on with the puter today I guess.