PDA

View Full Version : USA Survey Panel?

iluvamystery89
04-03-2008, 10:00 AM
i signed up, or i thought i did....put in my info, hit submit and was taken to a list of survey companies i could sign up for, no offers to say no to, nothing else, so i closed it out and clicked "move to pending". this was almost 1.5 hours ago. no credit and it's not listed in my pending offers, but when i click on the offer it tells me i moved it to pending today. odd glitch or something i did wrong?

eta: NOW it's listed as pending...how confusing, lol.

JillyFish
04-03-2008, 10:48 AM
It sounds like you did everything right and that it was just a glitch. I'm pretty sure this is an automatic crediting offer but it took a couple hours to credit for me yesterday.

bellanlivismom
04-03-2008, 10:56 AM
It took a few hours for mine to credit as well. :)

m 'n c
04-03-2008, 11:00 AM
There is a confirmation email attached to this offer. Make sure you click on it.

Mom2aPrincess
04-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Mine credited too. It credited fast, but not immediately...a couple hours later or so.

iluvamystery89
04-03-2008, 11:25 AM
There is a confirmation email attached to this offer. Make sure you click on it.

i JUST checked my e-mail and i didn't get a confirmation e-mail :(

iluvamystery89
04-03-2008, 04:44 PM
ok, i finally found the confirmation e-mail in the junk folder of my other e-mail address, lol, so i confirmed about 2 hours ago, but didn't get credit-yet.

jnorth1007
04-03-2008, 05:32 PM
When you are doing these offers it is very important that you are being careful about knowng what email address you use and making sure to check for and click on the confirmation emails. Because you waited so long it may or may not credit since sometimes cookies expire. We recently had an issue where an advertiser wanted to revoke credits because people weren't clicking on the confirmation emails since they considered the non-response to confirmation a form of fraud. The best way to keep this from happening next time is to open the emailbox you are going to use in a different window and clear it out completely. Then go over and do the offer. Go back to the mailbox and wait for the confirmation email to show up either in regualr or spam. My mailboxs show a number next to the words Inbox and Spam so that I know if I receive emails in them. If you clean out both boxes before you start you will be able to easily see the email and click on it. Then once you have clicked you can go back and move the offer to pending. HTH!

iluvamystery89
04-03-2008, 08:21 PM
those are great suggestions! THANK YOU!

m 'n c
04-03-2008, 08:22 PM
If it makes you feel any better I didn't get credit either on this one. I have had great luck today with some of the older offers (ie not on the first page or so in the list) so maybe give those a try.

iluvamystery89
04-03-2008, 08:46 PM
If it makes you feel any better I didn't get credit either on this one. I have had great luck today with some of the older offers (ie not on the first page or so in the list) so maybe give those a try.

thanks! i'll take a look! :sunshine2: