PDA

View Full Version : York Photo

sabrina90744
04-03-2008, 01:33 PM
I signed up for York Photo during crazy credits, ordered beyond the free prints, ordered prints and photo book. I was credited immediately, then yesterday I get an email saying they were issuing a refund because of "technical difficulties" Am I going to lose the credit?

m 'n c
04-03-2008, 01:37 PM
Depends on what the merchant decides to do. There is a good possibility that since they refunded your money that they (the merchant) will pull the credit. That doesn't mean you can't redo it at another time.

sabrina90744
04-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Depends on what the merchant decides to do. There is a good possibility that since they refunded your money that they (the merchant) will pull the credit. That doesn't mean you can't redo it at another time.

Thanks! Well I guess I'll have to wait and see

bellanlivismom
04-03-2008, 01:43 PM
I had the same problem. Tricia told me to complete the offer to the best of my ability. If they do pull the credit for what ever reason...than you can redo the offer.

sabrina90744
04-03-2008, 01:50 PM
I had the same problem. Tricia told me to complete the offer to the best of my ability. If they do pull the credit for what ever reason...than you can redo the offer.

Did you resubmit your order?

bellanlivismom
04-03-2008, 01:52 PM
I have not done that it. It was actually on my list of things to do (yesterday as a matter of fact) but thing have been just crazy! So I am planning on doing that this afternoon. They also gave me 50 free prints, so I am still printing more than the 70 free ones. Just to make sure that I follow the offer as it was presented.

sabrina90744
04-03-2008, 01:59 PM
I have not done that it. It was actually on my list of things to do (yesterday as a matter of fact) but thing have been just crazy! So I am planning on doing that this afternoon. They also gave me 50 free prints, so I am still printing more than the 70 free ones. Just to make sure that I follow the offer as it was presented.

Let me know if your credit is revoked!

bellanlivismom
04-03-2008, 02:19 PM
The credit is still there for me. It actually came back to my checking account on Monday. I just resubmitted my order. I went through the SR york photo link but did not sign up for new, I used the account that I already had. That way it would show up as an SR link but not to get credit because I already got credit. So hopefully, if all goes well....they will see the SR link and not pull the credit and even more hopefully, not credit me again....not what I was trying to accomplish!!!

I did not want SR to get hit because they canceled the order. I wanted to keep the credit that I had already gotten and I wanted the pictures! :) So hopefully, all is even and worked out.