PDA

View Full Version : Big Changes to SaySoForGood

SunshineGirl
06-21-2016, 01:35 PM
We've been testing a big change to SaySoForGood that will allow you to take unlimited surveys each day (like Opinion Network). Right now you probably have to answer qualifying questions more than you would like (that's something we are still working on) but you should see in your account a lot more opportunities than just the few old ones. IF you click on ANY of the SaySoForGood links you will now see all of the surveys listed for you.

Has anyone tried these in the last 24 hours? (note: we have not switched the Stoplights over yet)

jtowner
06-21-2016, 02:30 PM
We've been testing a big change to SaySoForGood that will allow you to take unlimited surveys each day (like Opinion Network). Right now you probably have to answer qualifying questions more than you would like (that's something we are still working on) but you should see in your account a lot more opportunities than just the few old ones. IF you click on ANY of the SaySoForGood links you will now see all of the surveys listed for you.

Has anyone tried these in the last 24 hours? (note: we have not switched the Stoplights over yet)

This is the 1st thing I see, no list on any of them, I have seen the list for Supermembers since it was added in

Do you own a motorcycle?
Yes

No

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
06-21-2016, 02:36 PM
Weird. I see a list of about 25 different surveys...each with the SaySoForGood logo first and then the title, approximate amount of time, and SR credits.

SCard
06-21-2016, 02:55 PM
Weird. I see a list of about 25 different surveys...each with the SaySoForGood logo first and then the title, approximate amount of time, and SR credits.

I see that. have not tried the SM ones in weeks, don't usually get in

SunshineGirl
06-21-2016, 03:11 PM
The next stage in this transition will be having people fill out the survey once and then we store all of the info so that you get better routed to surveys that match you without answering the questions again. That will be phase 3!

jtowner
06-21-2016, 05:03 PM
The next stage in this transition will be having people fill out the survey once and then we store all of the info so that you get better routed to surveys that match you without answering the questions again. That will be phase 3!

The long list of surveys I have had for quite a while now, getting one in the very beginning was easy, now it very hard to get one, and they survey is never about what it states, if I get one a month I am lucky.

Jtowner

tjrj1988
06-22-2016, 12:21 PM
The long list of surveys I have had for quite a while now, getting one in the very beginning was easy, now it very hard to get one, and they survey is never about what it states, if I get one a month I am lucky.

Jtowner

That's exactly my experience with this company. And why I stopped doing them. For me the biggest turn-off was that not only were the surveys not about what was stated in the title but that the time of the survey was not accurate. If it said it would be 10 min, it was 20 min; 15 min was 20-25 min or more, etc.

I just don't have that kind of time to spend on a survey that may or may not credit.

When I clicked on say so for good yesterday, I saw the same set up that supermembers have seen for several months now. Title, time, SR credits and there were alot of surveys listed. Yet when I clicked on the shortest one-9 min-I got alot of qualifying questions only find out several minutes later that I don't qualify.

Jan