PDA

View Full Version : Survey Cube

jtowner
06-22-2016, 09:09 PM
I noticed Univox is now Survey Cube, I went into it now its goes right to Sample Cube mian page, does this work, not trying it until I know what is the deal with it, and will it credit?

Jtowner

SCard
06-23-2016, 08:42 AM
I noticed Univox is now Survey Cube, I went into it now its goes right to Sample Cube mian page, does this work, not trying it until I know what is the deal with it, and will it credit?

Jtowner

gave it a try, completed one and got credit the next hour. :)

jtowner
06-23-2016, 09:02 AM
gave it a try, completed one and got credit the next hour. :)

Thanks Scard, will try it, got burned to many times with Univox, at least this way I know it not instant after completion.

Jtowner

SCard
06-23-2016, 09:04 AM
Thanks Scard, will try it, got burned to many times with Univox, at least this way I know it not instant after completion.

Jtowner

had a few minutes before I left for work. The credit was not immediate, but I don't know if it credited at :09 or :016, credit was there when I checked at the office.
good luck

jtowner
06-23-2016, 09:51 AM
had a few minutes before I left for work. The credit was not immediate, but I don't know if it credited at :09 or :016, credit was there when I checked at the office.
good luck

I try it and it completed, it did credit 15 minutes after like Global, thanks for the tip.

Jtowner

tjrj1988
06-23-2016, 03:21 PM
When I completed a survey with Sample Cube just now, I got the little stick person that said "yahooo"-you've completed a survey...is that the right one?

SCard
06-23-2016, 03:27 PM
When I completed a survey with Sample Cube just now, I got the little stick person that said "yahooo"-you've completed a survey...is that the right one?
that is what I got

mellymel261
06-23-2016, 04:01 PM
that is what I got

Just gave this one a try and got this

Thank You!!!

Congratulations, You have sucessfully completed the survey.

leshaface
06-25-2016, 12:23 PM
Credited for me as well! Completed one at 8:32am, credited at 9:18am.

SunshineGirl
06-27-2016, 09:39 AM
So glad to hear that this is working!!!

jtowner
07-05-2016, 10:25 PM
Not today it is not working, completed one before 7 and no credit.

Jtowner

PSL1013
07-06-2016, 09:07 AM
I can't even try for these...it won't let me put in my zip code, the box is not highlighted like the rest of the boxes.

SCard
07-06-2016, 09:21 AM
got a few the first few days, now might get into one, DNQ, sends me back to a page that goes no where, eventually I end up at the sign up for Univox page.

jtowner
07-06-2016, 10:03 AM
got a few the first few days, now might get into one, DNQ, sends me back to a page that goes no where, eventually I end up at the sign up for Univox page.

I get that page also, it was that way in the am yesterday, in the evening I was able to get one, but no credit for it,

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-06-2016, 02:05 PM
I have messaged them to find out what is going on. Will report back as soon as I hear!

m 'n c
08-06-2016, 10:43 AM
Sorry didn't see this thread. Yeah I've done 2 this week no credit. I just submitted the link from yesterday's in the 2nd chance sweeps if that is of any help.

jtowner
10-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Today I completed A cube, it did not credit, I think that is a first, anyone else try? They started a new format this week, worked fine but I did notice its been red for the last 2 days.

Jtowner

gpp2001
10-08-2016, 05:04 PM
The survey I took last night did not credit. I had it happen once before last month.

jtowner
10-08-2016, 07:59 PM
The survey I took last night did not credit. I had it happen once before last month.

Thanks we will have to see if Trish sees this now.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-10-2016, 08:39 AM
I'm definitely seeing an issue on their end. Will email them and let you know what they say.

SunshineGirl
10-10-2016, 09:23 AM
They are asking for userids of anyone who didn't get credits the last couple of days.

jtowner
10-10-2016, 10:23 AM
They are asking for userids of anyone who didn't get credits the last couple of days.

I completed one on Friday 10-8th that did not credit, IS that our number which is 4640 for here.They do not ask for email address what taking there surveys, not sure what they need?

Jtowner

gpp2001
10-10-2016, 12:15 PM
I completed one Thursday, Oct 6 - no credit. SR User # 4187

jtowner
10-11-2016, 04:20 PM
I completed one Thursday, Oct 6 - no credit. SR User # 4187

I tried it today and it did credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-13-2016, 09:27 AM
Today I did one just like the other day when .it did not credit got just thank you page, did not go to the screen that has been like a error page, and again did not credit. SO i see a pattern twice the same thing and no credit.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-13-2016, 10:51 AM
Today I did one just like the other day when .it did not credit got just thank you page, did not go to the screen that has been like a error page, and again did not credit. SO i see a pattern twice the same thing and no credit.

Jtowner

So you got a credit for one on the 12th in the morning but not on the 13th? I see credits in there for the 11th and 12th for a few people but then none starting on the 13th at all (but I'm not sure how many people tried them).

jtowner
10-13-2016, 01:23 PM
So you got a credit for one on the 12th in the morning but not on the 13th? I see credits in there for the 11th and 12th for a few people but then none starting on the 13th at all (but I'm not sure how many people tried them).

Yes, yesterday ok with the error page, which goes from,thank you completed the survey then errors to a different page, no credit was 8th and today, which went just to a thank you page and no error page, strange but, that is a pattern for me after the 1st time and no credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-14-2016, 07:40 PM
Gave Cube a try again tonight same thing happened completed and get this
Tried a Cube tonight, completed ended with the same page that has not credited the last 3 times I got it, Does not go to the error page get this, Thank You!!! and a smiley face and no credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-15-2016, 11:11 AM
Gave Cube a try again tonight same thing happened completed and get this
Tried a Cube tonight, completed ended with the same page that has not credited the last 3 times I got it, Does not go to the error page get this, Thank You!!! and a smiley face and no credit.

Jtowner

I had Tap, which lead to Cube screener, and it did go back to tap completion page, go figure not trying it again until know its working.
Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-17-2016, 01:19 PM
We're seeing credits come through. I wonder if there is some kind of cookie cross over in your account? Want me to have them track yours specifically?

jtowner
10-17-2016, 02:43 PM
We're seeing credits come through. I wonder if there is some kind of cookie cross over in your account? Want me to have them track yours specifically?

Yes you can do that, but if you see credits why is the light been solid red for 3-4 days now?

Jtowner

jtowner
10-18-2016, 05:24 PM
Tried again today, got that same thank you page with smiley and no credit, and no error page, Still the light has been red since last, so I have to think no one got credit for Cube. Is is what I get at the end.

Thank You!!! smiley face.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-18-2016, 09:36 PM
Well, we've only had 3 clicks on our link total a day. And I think 2 are you and me. lol So I don't think anyone is really trying this one. But I will still reach out to them again and see what is going on. At least we have a direct link there.

jtowner
10-18-2016, 10:27 PM
Well, we've only had 3 clicks on our link total a day. And I think 2 are you and me. lol So I don't think anyone is really trying this one. But I will still reach out to them again and see what is going on. At least we have a direct link there.

That will help have done 3 that have not credited with that same Thank you page, just so we know what is going on. I think when we see red it hard to spend the time trying them, when it works great when it does not we get discouraged.
Last time it happened the next day I did one and it ended the correct way and credited. Let us know, when people know its good they will do it.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-19-2016, 09:51 AM
We have a ticket opened with them.

jtowner
10-19-2016, 02:23 PM
We have a ticket opened with them.

Thats a start, now we wait for a response, glad to hear that at least.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-28-2016, 11:36 AM
Supposedly everything is okay now. They gave us some back credits and we just need to manually credit them now.

jtowner
10-28-2016, 04:40 PM
Supposedly everything is okay now. They gave us some back credits and we just need to manually credit them now.

Glad to hear that, I had 3 that did not credit. I will try again.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-28-2016, 05:02 PM
Glad to hear that, I had 3 that did not credit. I will try again.

Jtowner

I completed one, got that same just thank you page when it did not credit, will post what happens , do not feel good how it ended.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-28-2016, 05:24 PM
I completed one, got that same just thank you page when it did not credit, will post what happens , do not feel good how it ended.

Jtowner

I knew it was not going to credit I got that same response to the others that did not credit. I get this and it does not work. Thank You!!! With a smiley face . All 4 of them ended the same way and no credit.

Jtowner

luv2go2diz
10-28-2016, 05:36 PM
I tried one today for the first time in several weeks. Completed with Thanks! and a big smiley face also, no credit yet. Maybe it will come in the manual credits, but still not "fixed" I guess.

jtowner
10-28-2016, 06:22 PM
I tried one today for the first time in several weeks. Completed with Thanks! and a big smiley face also, no credit yet. Maybe it will come in the manual credits, but still not "fixed" I guess.

Thanks I was thinking I was just seeing this, when it credit you would see you completed the survey, then jump to a error page, that one always did credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
11-01-2016, 09:00 AM
Thanks I was thinking I was just seeing this, when it credit you would see you completed the survey, then jump to a error page, that one always did credit.

Jtowner

Wanted to know if Cube credits have been manually credited, did not get any, and Trish it still not does credit.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Wanted to know if Cube credits have been manually credited, did not get any, and Trish it still not does credit.

Jtowner

I just got the final invoice for October from them yesterday to make sure that they were listed, and they were. So I will get those done in the next day.

jtowner
11-02-2016, 10:20 AM
I just got the final invoice for October from them yesterday to make sure that they were listed, and they were. So I will get those done in the next day.

Thanks Trish, do you know anything about it still not crediting?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-02-2016, 10:36 AM
Not yet. I just emailed them again and am going to try testing it myself.

SunshineGirl
11-02-2016, 10:55 AM
I just tried it and it did credit for me. I wonder why it is not crediting for some of the rest of you??

SunshineGirl
11-02-2016, 01:29 PM
I think it's fixed!! Your 2 credits were actually in there but under a different offer number. When I went in and manually looked for credits, I found them. I figured it out after I saw that mine credited in their system today but did NOT credit my SR account.

Give it a shot and I bet it will work now. (and I manually credited both of you)

jtowner
11-02-2016, 02:00 PM
I think it's fixed!! Your 2 credits were actually in there but under a different offer number. When I went in and manually looked for credits, I found them. I figured it out after I saw that mine credited in their system today but did NOT credit my SR account.

Give it a shot and I bet it will work now. (and I manually credited both of you)

Thanks for the credits, will do it later today, have to go to the Dentist now. I will post after I do.

Jtowner

jtowner
11-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Thanks for the credits, will do it later today, have to go to the Dentist now. I will post after I do.

Jtowner

Well I completed one, got the same Thank you page with the smiley face, will post when I see what happens.

jtowner
11-02-2016, 04:24 PM
Well I completed one, got the same Thank you page with the smiley face, will post when I see what happens.

I hate to say this but it did not credit and looking at the completion screen I did not see anything with my Number in it, like the other when they complete have my SR ID number, I pasted it below so Trish you can see what I mean, could be the problem credit does not know where to post, not sure if I know that is what is wrong or not, just observing others completions and it is not what I see.

sample-cube.com/routing/#/ending/?RS=1&RID=f27bac09-65bc-483f-bf2f-ed95defbf7f0

luv2go2diz
11-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Thank you for my credit. i just completed one with same than you screen and smiley face. Will see if it credits next hour, but maybe not after reading the comment above me.

jtowner
11-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Thank you for my credit. i just completed one with same than you screen and smiley face. Will see if it credits next hour, but maybe not after reading the comment above me.

Post and let us know if you got the same thing, if you look at your completed survey does your look like mine I noted it above.

Jtowner

luv2go2diz
11-02-2016, 05:21 PM
No credit yet. Yes, it looks the same. I didn't copy it, but saved the ending page so I can copy it if it helpful.

SunshineGirl
11-03-2016, 11:02 AM
Here's the good news.... I see credits for both of you for yesterday in their system. So what I thought was broken between theirs and ours must not have been the case. Let me message SunshineGuy to see what he is seeing in our postbacks. I'll also get the credits posted for both of you later today.

jtowner
11-03-2016, 01:43 PM
Here's the good news.... I see credits for both of you for yesterday in their system. So what I thought was broken between theirs and ours must not have been the case. Let me message SunshineGuy to see what he is seeing in our postbacks. I'll also get the credits posted for both of you later today.

That is fine, I am sure both are you will figure this out, thanks for the update. Let us know when it works right, so you both do not have to be looking into all the time.

Jtowner

jtowner
11-03-2016, 07:22 PM
That is fine, I am sure both are you will figure this out, thanks for the update. Let us know when it works right, so you both do not have to be looking into all the time.

Jtowner

Completed one, same page and ending, but it did credit on its own at 19 minutes after the hour, Ya you guys did it, thanks for listening to us and working it out.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-03-2016, 07:25 PM
SunshineGuy figured it out!! This was a really complex technical one involving SSL certificates and https and all kinds of stuff that I don't understand. But I am glad that HE does!!

jtowner
11-03-2016, 08:08 PM
SunshineGuy figured it out!! This was a really complex technical one involving SSL certificates and https and all kinds of stuff that I don't understand. But I am glad that HE does!!

We are glad he can work it out, hats off ot Sunshine Guy:banana::love::cooldance:

Jtowner

SCard
11-04-2016, 07:22 AM
completed one and it credited the first hour

tarheelpat
11-04-2016, 03:31 PM
I did a Survey Cube about four hours ago and have not received credit.

tkkerber
03-07-2017, 08:35 PM
I have done 2 Survey Cubes in the last week, the most recent one being yesterday, and I did not receive credit for either of them. I got the smiley face and thank you but no credit. There was one other I did and did get credit for but not those other two.

tkkerber
03-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Just tried to do a new survey cube and got this error message...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

SCard
03-08-2017, 08:12 AM
Just tried to do a new survey cube and got this error message...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I'm getting the same thing this AM when I enter my demos; survey won't launch.

There have been issues with Survey Cube that last 7-10 days

SunshineGirl
03-08-2017, 06:46 PM
I'm seeing credits coming through for these every day this month. JTowner, did you get your credit from this morning?

SCard
03-08-2017, 07:27 PM
I'm seeing credits coming through for these every day this month. JTowner, did you get your credit from this morning?

I completed one just after 6PM and it credited.

jtowner
03-08-2017, 08:06 PM

Yes, I did, this one is pretty good, was having some issues earlier this week, I stay patient kept having to go back to the demographics page and fill out info time after time, to get into another survey, but patience is a virtue with surveys, it work, so credit issues for me.

Jtowner

jtowner
04-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Took a Cube this morning, completed it, instead of getting the thank you page it went to you have clicked through refresh page, yesterday went to a google page after thank you page. Today did not credit, yesterday did credit. Something is wrong. Trish do
you know anything?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
04-05-2017, 05:51 PM
One of the down sides of having the stoplight system is that as soon as it turns red, most people won't even try the surveys. So I'm not seeing enough people trying them to be able to tell if they are working or not. I do not see any credits on them since the 3rd, but I'm not sure if that's because everyone has just stopped trying or they really aren't crediting?

jtowner
04-05-2017, 06:05 PM
One of the down sides of having the stoplight system is that as soon as it turns red, most people won't even try the surveys. So I'm not seeing enough people trying them to be able to tell if they are working or not. I do not see any credits on them since the 3rd, but I'm not sure if that's because everyone has just stopped trying or they really aren't crediting?

I will give it try again and let you know one way or the other

Jtowner

SCard
04-06-2017, 08:46 AM

I saw JTowners post about not getting credit and the red light and had not put much effort into Survey Cube the last few days. Takes quite a bit of time to get into one and often complete it and get kicked backed to do another one (6-7 in the last month); several of these have involved webcam and this is something that really ticks me off, if I allow my webcam to be used and I complete the survey I had better get credit, not sent back to do another survey. Just me but that scenario makes me angry.

this morning I did try one, completed and it credited.

jtowner
04-06-2017, 09:38 AM
I saw JTowners post about not getting credit and the red light and had not put much effort into Survey Cube the last few days. Takes quite a bit of time to get into one and often complete it and get kicked backed to do another one (6-7 in the last month); several of these have involved webcam and this is something that really ticks me off, if I allow my webcam to be used and I complete the survey I had better get credit, not sent back to do another survey. Just me but that scenario makes me angry.

this morning I did try one, completed and it credited.

Tody it did credit, what I am getting so frustrated with is this new robot test, how many time sdo you have to select a subject before they know you are human, some it goes 4 or 5 times, then the object just keeps coming back on the screen, so you have to keep clicking them. I get it but enough is enough.

Jtowner

SCard
04-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Tody it did credit, what I am getting so frustrated with is this new robot test, how many time sdo you have to select a subject before they know you are human, some it goes 4 or 5 times, then the object just keeps coming back on the screen, so you have to keep clicking them. I get it but enough is enough.

Jtowner
agreed, especially with ON. since the first of the year I am getting into maybe 15% of what I see. Immediately disqualified from a lot but very often I have to prove I am not a robot and then I see that my profile does not match........

SunshineGirl
10-08-2020, 04:21 PM
After years of changing up their processes, it looks like Survey Cube is running a router again. If anyone wants to try it, I reactivated the offer (at the new lower payout). If it works, I can add it back to the daily survey page:

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4339

jtowner
10-08-2020, 07:18 PM
I just tried it I got one chance, it stated better luck next time, no other options came up. Tried again got the same frowning face and better luck next time. You get one chance and done I guess.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
12-08-2020, 02:18 PM
The payout has been increased on these to .60 so if you want to try it, it WILL count toward the Holiday Giveaway and the Holiday Bonuses. It just isn't on the Stoplight page yet because we aren't seeing enough traffic to see if it is really converting well.

SunshineGirl
12-08-2020, 02:50 PM
FYI, I just tested this myself and got one on the first try and it credited for me. So I will add it to the Stoplight page when I get the chance.

jtowner
12-08-2020, 04:04 PM
FYI, I just tested this myself and got one on the first try and it credited for me. So I will add it to the Stoplight page when I get the chance.

Forgot about it when you do not see it on the survey page, I will give it a shot.

Jtowner

SCard
12-08-2020, 04:18 PM

completed a real short Ipsos and it credited.
Thanks

SunshineGirl
12-08-2020, 04:30 PM
I went ahead and added this to the stoplight page since it seems to be okay.

SCard
12-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Mine credited 8 times, FYI.

SunshineGirl
12-09-2020, 09:54 AM
Mine credited 8 times, FYI.

Well that was unexpected! Hopefully everything is fixed today!

SCard
12-09-2020, 10:13 AM
Well that was unexpected! Hopefully everything is fixed today!

yes, it's fine this morning just the 1 credit from yesterday.