PDA

View Full Version : ? about purchasing a camera

DisGal71
04-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Hello all, a newbie here with a question

I will be purchasing a new camera (I have narrowed it down to the Canon A590), I noticed that both Circuit City and Best Buy have it on sale. Well I was going to go into the store to purchased when I realized that maybe I can buy through a SR link and earn some credits.

If I go to the Circuit City website via the SR link and purchase my camera this way, I would get 1% (before taxes) credited into my SR account (I understand it may take some time before I see the credit)? Even if I use instore pickup?

Thanks so much in advance!

m 'n c
04-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Looks like it will credit :)
http://sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=908&highlight=store+pickup

spring
04-03-2008, 06:49 PM
Hello all, a newbie here with a question

I will be purchasing a new camera (I have narrowed it down to the Canon A590), I noticed that both Circuit City and Best Buy have it on sale. Well I was going to go into the store to purchased when I realized that maybe I can buy through a SR link and earn some credits.

If I go to the Circuit City website via the SR link and purchase my camera this way, I would get 1% (before taxes) credited into my SR account (I understand it may take some time before I see the credit)? Even if I use instore pickup?

Thanks so much in advance!

I made a purchase at Circuit City via SR and it credited within days. I think you are going about it the smart way!:sunshine:

DisGal71
04-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Thanks so much!! every little credit helps! :)

askomsky
04-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Thanks so much!! every little credit helps! :)

Best Buy will give you credit also with in store pick up (for future so will Wal-Mart)