PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Network

SCard
06-27-2016, 05:56 PM
anyone else having problems? I have tried both browsers and it just spins and spins and goes no where. for 20 minutes now

SunshineGirl
06-28-2016, 09:48 AM
It's quite possible they are out of surveys for the month. They always tend to run out the closer we get to the end.

leshaface
06-28-2016, 01:08 PM
anyone else having problems? I have tried both browsers and it just spins and spins and goes no where. for 20 minutes now

I got a large one late last night around 8:50PT, but haven't qualified for any today. Haven't seen any refreshed for the last 40 minutes or so now.

SunshineGirl
06-28-2016, 01:13 PM
Totally sorry I misread this!! Opinion Central is the one out of surveys. Opinion Network should be fine. It's definitely slower today but I've seen a handful of credits come in this morning.

Sadly I expect that because of the timing of the holiday weekend, once we see surveys run out for these networks, we probably won't see a lot more again until Tuesday.

SCard
06-29-2016, 10:45 AM
Totally sorry I misread this!! Opinion Central is the one out of surveys. Opinion Network should be fine. It's definitely slower today but I've seen a handful of credits come in this morning.

Sadly I expect that because of the timing of the holiday weekend, once we see surveys run out for these networks, we probably won't see a lot more again until Tuesday.

was only Monday night, seems OK since then. just wanted to confirm that it was not my computer.

not expecting much over the weekend as far as surveys go: end of month/end of quarter/Holiday weekend.

Have had a really good month with Opinion Network; very few problems :)

leshaface
06-29-2016, 02:44 PM
was only Monday night, seems OK since then. just wanted to confirm that it was not my computer.

not expecting much over the weekend as far as surveys go: end of month/end of quarter/Holiday weekend.

Have had a really good month with Opinion Network; very few problems :)

Yes definitely the best month for me with ON! Got some amazing opportunities for Online Bulletins that take 1 to 2 days with great payouts!

SCard
06-29-2016, 02:53 PM
Yes definitely the best month for me with ON! Got some amazing opportunities for Online Bulletins that take 1 to 2 days with great payouts!

Love those, doing a 3 day one right now! :banana::banana:

tjrj1988
06-29-2016, 06:37 PM
I just got recruited for my first online bulletin board with ON. A 2 day one. How do those work? Completed the first day. Does the 2nd day show up here on SR or in my email? When do you typically get credit? Immediately after you complete the last day or is there a delayed time frame?

TIA
Jan

SCard
06-29-2016, 06:43 PM
I just got recruited for my first online bulletin board with ON. A 2 day one. How do those work? Completed the first day. Does the 2nd day show up here on SR or in my email? When do you typically get credit? Immediately after you complete the last day or is there a delayed time frame?

TIA
Jan

they send an e-mail usually late morning EDT to answer the next days questions. You might also get an e-mail if the moderator has questions about your answers to previous questions.

the e-mail says we get paid in 4-6 weeks but I got my credit in my SR account just a couple of days after I completed the discussion. I think I got an e-mail after completing it.

leshaface
06-29-2016, 11:35 PM
Love those, doing a 3 day one right now! :banana::banana:

Ooh I bet that's a good pay out! Have only ever gotten a max of 3 days.

TIA
Jan

Just like SCard said, my payout was a few days after completion as well and i've done about 4 online bulletin boards. They are great!

SCard
06-30-2016, 06:21 AM
Ooh I bet that's a good pay out! Have only ever gotten a max of 3 days They are great!
after the 1st one I did I have not qualified for any until this week when I got into 2! and only 20 minutes per day; how many 20 minute surveys do we do that pay as low as 30-40 cents?

the 3 day one pays $12.

OhMari
06-30-2016, 12:15 PM
I saw those and I never qualify. I can see up to 15 surveys at a time and I never qualify. If I am on my IPad, it is definitely not going to happen. But when I power up my computer, I still don't get any. Do you think it has to do with being on Windows 7 yet?

leshaface
06-30-2016, 12:28 PM
after the 1st one I did I have not qualified for any until this week when I got into 2! and only 20 minutes per day; how many 20 minute surveys do we do that pay as low as 30-40 cents?

the 3 day one pays $12.

EXACTLY!

I saw those and I never qualify. I can see up to 15 surveys at a time and I never qualify. If I am on my IPad, it is definitely not going to happen. But when I power up my computer, I still don't get any. Do you think it has to do with being on Windows 7 yet?

Hmm, i'm not sure! Maybe it's the browser you use? I only use Firefox now when doing surveys. Chrome and Safari don't help me at all. I've tried using my iPad for surveys before but I rarely get anything so just stick to my computer.

OhMari
06-30-2016, 12:42 PM
EXACTLY!

Hmm, i'm not sure! Maybe it's the browser you use? I only use Firefox now when doing surveys. Chrome and Safari don't help me at all. I've tried using my iPad for surveys before but I rarely get anything so just stick to my computer.

I switched to Chrome at my work computer, because everything was freezing up with Internet Explorer. I get absolutely nothing using Chrome. Maybe I need to download Firefox.

SCard
06-30-2016, 12:45 PM

I use a Windows 7 laptop and Internet Explorer. I do see quite a few that when I click into I immediately don't qualify for and wonder why they are even on my list as I completed all the profile questions.

I was having a lot of problems with completing ON surveys and then being told that my profile was not what they were looking for which is really aggravating. early in June I went to each ON profile section looked everything over and hit save. Not sure if it's just a coincidence but since have had a lot less issues.

SCard
06-30-2016, 12:48 PM
EXACTLY!

interesting, on my old laptop I had very little luck with IE and used FF almost exclusively. Newer (2 yrs old) WIN 7 laptop for some reason I can't get Flash to work right in FF and use IE exclusively for SR.

OhMari
06-30-2016, 02:03 PM
I use a Windows 7 laptop and Internet Explorer. I do see quite a few that when I click into I immediately don't qualify for and wonder why they are even on my list as I completed all the profile questions.

I was having a lot of problems with completing ON surveys and then being told that my profile was not what they were looking for which is really aggravating. early in June I went to each ON profile section looked everything over and hit save. Not sure if it's just a coincidence but since have had a lot less issues.

I will go in and try that with my account. Tricia thought maybe I was having problems with the email. I looked at everything in my account and I do not see where they even ask for an email account.

SCard
07-11-2016, 10:06 AM

TIA
Jan

was this by any chance on Sustainability and closed on July 2? If so, have you been paid yet?
The first 2 I completed said 4-6 weeks to be paid but got the money with 3-4 days of the discussion board closing including a 3 day one that ended on July 1.
I completed a sustainability one on July 2 and have not been paid yet. wondering if it will now be the 4-6 weeks, which is fine, just curious.
thanks

tjrj1988
07-11-2016, 01:55 PM
Yes! That's the one SCard. I haven't been paid either. I keep my fingers crossed every day when I check in here at SR but so far nothing. So, maybe it will be the 4-6 week time frame.

SCard
07-11-2016, 02:05 PM
Yes! That's the one SCard. I haven't been paid either. I keep my fingers crossed every day when I check in here at SR but so far nothing. So, maybe it will be the 4-6 week time frame.

thank you, that makes me feel better. I was doing 2 at the same time and hoped that did not cause any issues; same e-mail address so figured if it was not allowed they would not have let me do both.

I will post when I get the money.

great opportunities, I did a 1 day one last week.

leshaface
07-11-2016, 04:21 PM
Anyone do an Online BB for Digital Receipts? First time an OBB didn't credit within a week of closing for me.

Closed on July 1st and figured it would take a bit with the 4th Holiday, but still haven't received anything yet. Will probably contact by the end of the week if I haven't received credit by then.

SCard
07-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Anyone do an Online BB for Digital Receipts? First time an OBB didn't credit within a week of closing for me.

Closed on July 1st and figured it would take a bit with the 4th Holiday, but still haven't received anything yet. Will probably contact by the end of the week if I haven't received credit by then.

check the last few posts before yours, seems like they are not crediting within a few days anymore. The e-mails that I have received about "Your Group" all say payment within 4-6 weeks. could be that's what it will be.
what was the timeframe for payment on yours?

please post if you contact them and hear anything back, I had not planned on it until it had been at least 4 weeks.

leshaface
07-13-2016, 12:03 PM
Qualified for an at home product, Completed the survey, filled out the personal information section and when I clicked that 'Thank You' button at the end, it sent me this:

http://activities.mysurvey.com/Waypoint/waypoint/outbound.wp?status=C

It was a $2.60 survey. I'm hoping I get the credit and I still get to try the at home product!

leshaface
07-18-2016, 05:39 PM
check the last few posts before yours, seems like they are not crediting within a few days anymore. The e-mails that I have received about "Your Group" all say payment within 4-6 weeks. could be that's what it will be.
what was the timeframe for payment on yours?

please post if you contact them and hear anything back, I had not planned on it until it had been at least 4 weeks.

I actually contacted them today just to make sure that my name had 'cleared' and asked when to expect payment. Was given this email:

"Hello,

Thanks for contacting GutCheck Support! We show you as having completed the project and provided your ID to your panel as soon as the study was completed, so, unfortunately, there's little more we can do to get you your reward. At this point, we would recommend contacting them.

We know that this process is frustrating, we wish we could do more to assist you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need clarification.

Sincerely,

GutCheck Support Team"

So does this mean I need to contact ON now?

SCard
07-18-2016, 05:54 PM
I actually contacted them today just to make sure that my name had 'cleared' and asked when to expect payment. Was given this email:

So does this mean I need to contact ON now?

thanks for the update. This is what I got when I finished the Bulletin Board:

"Congratulations! You have finished the sustainability community. Thank you for your in-depth feedback and for answering all of the questions in the survey! We are in the process of reviewing your responses and you may receive follow-up questions to your responses in the next few days - in which case, you'll receive an email notification asking you to return to the study. Once you've completed all follow-ups and your responses have been thoroughly reviewed by our moderator for quality, length, and clarity, you should receive your incentive within 4-6 weeks as promised directly from the panel company where you signed up and found the link to our study."

Closed on July 3 so wonder what exactly "within 4-6 weeks " means? not before 4 weeks?

leshaface
07-19-2016, 11:58 AM
thanks for the update. This is what I got when I finished the Bulletin Board:

"Congratulations! You have finished the sustainability community. Thank you for your in-depth feedback and for answering all of the questions in the survey! We are in the process of reviewing your responses and you may receive follow-up questions to your responses in the next few days - in which case, you'll receive an email notification asking you to return to the study. Once you've completed all follow-ups and your responses have been thoroughly reviewed by our moderator for quality, length, and clarity, you should receive your incentive within 4-6 weeks as promised directly from the panel company where you signed up and found the link to our study."

Closed on July 3 so wonder what exactly "within 4-6 weeks " means? not before 4 weeks?

I received that same email as well! I just thought it was a little off that every other OBB that i've done has credited pretty quickly and I wanted to make sure that it had gotten submitted correctly on my end. So I guess i'll wait a little bit to see what happens with ON and contact them next week if I don't see credit soon.

SCard
07-19-2016, 12:28 PM
I received that same email as well! I just thought it was a little off that every other OBB that i've done has credited pretty quickly and I wanted to make sure that it had gotten submitted correctly on my end. So I guess i'll wait a little bit to see what happens with ON and contact them next week if I don't see credit soon.

I wonder if they messed up and paid us too fast for the first few.
I am waiting on the 2 day Sustainability one that ended July 4th weekend and a one day one that ended on July 10. I will post when I get paid or receive any further information.

leshaface
07-19-2016, 12:57 PM
I wonder if they messed up and paid us too fast for the first few.
I am waiting on the 2 day Sustainability one that ended July 4th weekend and a one day one that ended on July 10. I will post when I get paid or receive any further information.

Yes please, cause I received that 'Congratulations' email on the 1st, so if you get paid first, i'll definitely have to contact them. Thanks SCard!

leshaface
07-20-2016, 11:32 AM
SCard, I got payment this morning so hopefully yours will be coming in later this week too!

SCard
07-20-2016, 12:42 PM
SCard, I got payment this morning so hopefully yours will be coming in later this week too!

thanks for the update, I will be on the lookout for mine

SCard
07-21-2016, 08:54 AM
I got the credits for both of the ones I completed in the last few weeks; very nice bump in my earnings

SCard
07-21-2016, 08:55 AM

I got paid today, hope you did too.

tjrj1988
07-21-2016, 01:29 PM
Thanks SCard-yes I did. My first On line Bulletin board payment. Yay!
Jan

leshaface
07-21-2016, 03:58 PM
I got the credits for both of the ones I completed in the last few weeks; very nice bump in my earnings

Yay great!

Thanks SCard-yes I did. My first On line Bulletin board payment. Yay!
Jan

Glad your payment went through as well!