PDA

View Full Version : Choice Hotels?

~Kathie
04-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Has anyone booked through SR for Choice Hotels? I was wondering about how long it should take to credit.

We stayed at a Comfort Inn over Easter weekend. I booked it through SR in February. Nothing pending yet. We checked out on March 24th and 14 days will be Monday 4-7. 14 business days will be the 11th.

I read through other posts about travel bookings (hotel & car) and how long they take and how all are different....but Choice Hotels was not mentioned. Anyone had any SR experience with them?

Thanks!
~Kathie

jnorth1007
04-03-2008, 11:32 PM
I have done it before when I stayed at Clarion for a night for our Dec trip. I remember that it took a good while. Like I was thinking it wasn't going to credit since I did it on the laptop on a wireless card in the truck on the interstate in Florida. Then one day there it was. I never did even get a pending 0 in my account just the credit one day.

~Kathie
04-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Like I was thinking it wasn't going to credit since I did it on the laptop on a wireless card in the truck on the interstate in Florida.

You are too funny. I can just picture you!!! :rotfl: You gotta do what you gotta do for SR credits!!!

Thanks for the information Janet!! I wait a few weeks more before filing a TT. :sunshine2:

MamaO
04-04-2008, 07:21 PM
Has anyone booked through SR for Choice Hotels? I was wondering about how long it should take to credit.

We stayed at a Comfort Inn over Easter weekend. I booked it through SR in February. Nothing pending yet. We checked out on March 24th and 14 days will be Monday 4-7. 14 business days will be the 11th.

I read through other posts about travel bookings (hotel & car) and how long they take and how all are different....but Choice Hotels was not mentioned. Anyone had any SR experience with them?

Thanks!
~Kathie

I had the same experience as Janet. I booked a Comfort Suites in November, stayed in early December and got my credit on Dec 27. I'd kind of forgotten about it until it showed up since I never got a $0 pending either.

Mom2aPrincess
04-04-2008, 08:10 PM
I don't think they post until after your stay for sure.