PDA

View Full Version : Sephora Bare Escentuals' Get Started Kits

SunshineGirl
06-10-2007, 05:08 PM
FREE SHIPPING on Bare Escentuals' Get Started Kits. enter promo code GETSTARTED at checkout. (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/leads_sales.php?aid=94)
Kits are on sale for $60 ($181 value)

chocovrdmicears
06-10-2007, 06:59 PM
fyi... I have been using this for almost 2 years and I :heart: it! It works wonders for me and one kit lasts forever! HTH.

dreamtrip
06-12-2007, 01:20 PM
I've used this for the last year and love it! I'm happy to see I can buy it through SR.

jnorth1007
09-10-2007, 07:43 PM
I finally made the jump and bought this kit today. I wanted to be able to try it before my Disney trip so that I can take it with me and not have to wear that heavy liquid base in the heat and humidity. I cant wait to get it!!! YAY! Im a shopping fool today ROFL Sephora, Apple Itunes, NFL shop, Drugstore.com. Maybe these credits will help pull me back up to 1st on the big board.

m 'n c
09-10-2007, 08:01 PM
I finally made the jump and bought this kit today. I wanted to be able to try it before my Disney trip so that I can take it with me and not have to wear that heavy liquid base in the heat and humidity. I cant wait to get it!!! YAY! Im a shopping fool today ROFL Sephora, Apple Itunes, NFL shop, Drugstore.com. Maybe these credits will help pull me back up to 1st on the big board.

In the event that you don't like BM (most people do I find it irritating) check out the Stila Tinted Moisturizer. It is very light and has SPF in it.

sunshinecindy
09-10-2007, 08:01 PM

Did you get the drugstore free shipping with 25.00 offer that I put up a bit ago? They have this once or twice a year, thats it.

jnorth1007
09-10-2007, 08:06 PM
I got free shipping at Drugstore anyways lol because I bought more than $49. I am starting to purchase stuff through them in advance and in bulk LOL