PDA

View Full Version : SR Vacation Update

m 'n c
04-06-2008, 08:10 PM
Hi guys!

Just heard from the SR family. They are on vacation through next week so please be patient with filing TT for manual credits as they most likely will not be posted before next Sunday. Same thing with shopping requests.

Tricia and Cindy can't add them while they are away on vacation with their families. As much as we love to have things credit fast we need to allow the gang some family time away from here.

So lets try to be patient and on our best behavior this upcoming week and maybe they will come up with another fun forum game night for us when they come back relaxed and recharged. (Trivia or Scavenger hunt maybe?? Just a suggestion ;) )

bartleby1
04-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Oh my! Where have I been, LOL? I didn't realize that it was vacation time for the SR family!

Hope you are all having a great time!!:cooldance:

3dog2kidmom
04-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Have a great vacation, Sunshine Family!!

ligrumpygirl
04-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Aren't we ALWAYS on our best behavior? :angel:

Hedy
04-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Will do. :sunshine2::sunshine2:

askomsky
04-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the heads up Catherine! That explains the shopping I did last weekend and why i haven't seen it pending. No worries, they DESERVE the break!

Mom2aPrincess
04-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the update Catherine, and we'll all do our best to be patient (even though it is frequently hard). :angel:

m 'n c
04-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Aren't we ALWAYS on our best behavior? :angel:

Yes but the spammers are usually not :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
04-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Well, I'll be here this week no vacation for me, but I do have a lot more stuff I will be doing, and trying to put some contests together for you guys, and maybe even a trivia who knows. Have the SM gifts to get out and some other odds and ends of things. Will be in touch with Tricia but she really needs to get some R & R so her time here will be very limited, so be patient this week please. Angie is also on vacation so there will be limited research for TT also.

chipndale
04-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Will do! Hope the SR family has a great vacation!

Alice28
04-06-2008, 11:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up Catherine! That explains the shopping I did last weekend and why i haven't seen it pending. No worries, they DESERVE the break!

What she said! Happy Vacation SR Fam!

spring
04-07-2008, 05:40 AM
Everyone deserves some R&R. Hope yours is great!:sunshine:

Sunni
04-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Cat thanks for the heads up!
Happy Vacation SR Family! Have lots of fun and get some rest!

jenvance
04-07-2008, 08:49 AM
I didn't realize they were away. Hope they are having a great time. No TT's nfor me, lol.

luvdisney00
04-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Tricia, Kevin and girls, have a great time. We want all the details when you get back. Sigh, I wish I was on vacation right now!

Angie, just realized you are on vacation too, have a great time!

We'll be good while you are away :angel: Cindy will keep us in line!

SunshineGirl
04-07-2008, 09:59 AM
A little update. We are at the DVC in Hilton Head. We just got checked in last night and did the campfire. We're getting ready this morning to go rent some bikes. It's a little chilly today but supposed to be warmer the rest of the week. So we are using today to explore!

bellanlivismom
04-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Hope you have a great time!!

Mom2aPrincess
04-07-2008, 10:04 AM
A little update. We are at the DVC in Hilton Head. We just got checked in last night and did the campfire. We're getting ready this morning to go rent some bikes. It's a little chilly today but supposed to be warmer the rest of the week. So we are using today to explore!

Sounds great. Wish I was there. :) Have a great trip.

wilsonfamily4
04-07-2008, 10:23 AM

I hav always thought that sounds like so much fun!!! Someday I will talk my husband into going there. Have a blast. And return with full trip report, I want to hear all they have to offer and what works for that age of child!!! :) :rotfl: Shoot you are on vacation! I guess you can just relax.

Blessing and Miracle
04-07-2008, 12:46 PM

Have a wonderful time and enjoy your family!!!! Nothing is more important!!:)

lmroyea
04-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Oh, I'm so jealous! I loved Hilton Head. Didn't stay at Disney's resort, but I'm sure that's more entertaining for the kids. Hope you have a great time and get some good relaxation. Have fun!

disney_girl
04-07-2008, 01:47 PM
Sounds so fun!! Can't wait to hear a trip report- would love to go there one day!! Have a great time!

keishashadow
04-07-2008, 03:14 PM

looking forward to your thoughts on it, we've shyed away in the past because it's not on the beachfront "proper"...enjoy!!!!:sunshine: