PDA

View Full Version : 11 years, yo!

Hedy
05-25-2017, 11:43 AM
11 years ago I was a new college grad bored of sending resumes, so I decided to sign up for that Sunshine Rewards thing the folks on (redacted) talked about. I'm still here. So pretty much every day I've been a grown up I've done sunshine scratch off.

SunshineGirl
05-30-2017, 03:18 PM
It hits me most when I look at the kids and realize that SR members have watched them almost entirely grow up. I think Cassie was only about 3 when we started and Jillian around 5? SR has literally been around almost their whole lives!

Cindy and I were talking last night about my first trip to Affiliate Summit when she watched the kids so Kevin and I could drive over to Orlando for one day to check things out. Little did I know how much that one day would change my life!

Hedy
05-31-2017, 12:06 PM
It hits me most when I look at the kids and realize that SR members have watched them almost entirely grow up. I think Cassie was only about 3 when we started and Jillian around 5? SR has literally been around almost their whole lives!

Cindy and I were talking last night about my first trip to Affiliate Summit when she watched the kids so Kevin and I could drive over to Orlando for one day to check things out. Little did I know how much that one day would change my life!

It's so weird when folks post on FB and I'm like...wow, really? They're in middle school?