PDA

View Full Version : Shopping App Study: $30 in Rewards

SunshineGirl
07-25-2017, 02:45 PM
Can anyone try this out? I did it and got my credit but they didn't give me the app. :(

SunshineGuy tried to take it and they sent him to a survey about tablets instead of the shopping app.

Shopping App Study (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?sid=594df3d22b24c71d28c19cd764980878&oid=4398)

arob414
07-25-2017, 05:53 PM
I have the extension on my laptop but haven't figured out how to get the app for my phone. They have my cellphone number so maybe they send me a link?

mmm611
07-25-2017, 06:00 PM
I am in the same boat. I qualified, downloaded it on my computer, but have not yet received a confirmation email or text or anything for my phone. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue!

SunshineGirl
07-25-2017, 08:52 PM
I didn't get it either. I'm hoping that they send an email before too long to anyone who they can tell didn't get one download or another.

The response has been AMAZING so far. Probably our best performing offer in the last year. And it's only been up about 8 hours.

tweety129s
07-25-2017, 10:17 PM
I have the opposite issue - I took the qualifier on my phone and it qualified me and routed me to download the app which is installed and running. I don't know how to get it installed on my computer though so hopefully they so send an email.

jtowner
07-25-2017, 10:50 PM
I have the opposite issue - I took the qualifier on my phone and it qualified me and routed me to download the app which is installed and running. I don't know how to get it installed on my computer though so hopefully they so send an email.

I did it on the desktop, dowloaded the app, no email for phone, but did get the credit. I checked my control panel its is installed but only app that showed app is to uninstall it. They would have to send something to put it on the phone or tablet.

Jtowner

mom2ian
07-26-2017, 01:13 AM
I qualified and downloaded to my laptop, but haven't gotten the link for an app for my phone. I did receive credit.

SunshineGirl
07-26-2017, 08:56 AM
Hopefully we will all get our emails in the next couple of weeks. At least we got credit for the initial downloads. That is a good sign!

luv2go2diz
07-26-2017, 01:12 PM
How long does it take to get the first credit for installing the app? Never mind, it credited

SunshineGirl
07-27-2017, 06:55 PM
I just finally got an email with my links to download!

jtowner
07-27-2017, 07:40 PM
I just finally got an email with my links to download!

I did to, but not easy with the phone, could not access the link like on my computer, may be my phone not sure. Had to go to Google play and mess around for quite a while to get it on. It if works out I guess it was worth my time and trouble.

Jtowner

mmm611
07-27-2017, 07:54 PM
I got my email too, but didn't have any trouble getting it on my phone. It took about 48 hours to show up after I did the initial offer.

luv2go2diz
07-27-2017, 09:06 PM
I got the email also and clicked on it through my phone. i didn't think it went through, but came here to see if others had issues. When I checked back on my phone, the app is there. i clicked on it and a pop up says "untrusted enterprise developer" it went on to say until the developer has been trusted their enterprise apps will not be available for use.I am not sure what this means or if I will not get credit because the app won't work even though its on my phone. Anyone's phones say this also once app was downloaded?

jtowner
07-27-2017, 10:50 PM
I got the email also and clicked on it through my phone. i didn't think it went through, but came here to see if others had issues. When I checked back on my phone, the app is there. i clicked on it and a pop up says "untrusted enterprise developer" it went on to say until the developer has been trusted their enterprise apps will not be available for use.I am not sure what this means or if I will not get credit because the app won't work even though its on my phone. Anyone's phones say this also once app was downloaded?

I also have a warning on mine, saying you may be tracked by a 3rd party. I have to grant permission to run the app, I really am not sure what this app is all about. I thought for shopping, but now it seems to be for tracking us. Trish any ideas?

Jtowner

VanniGirl
07-29-2017, 09:51 AM
I have the app on my phone and computer, my phone seems much slower now, not sure I can make it three weeks. I did get credit quickly.

jtowner
08-17-2017, 03:27 PM
I have the app on my phone and computer, my phone seems much slower now, not sure I can make it three weeks. I did get credit quickly.

Got the email today, saying take the short survey, leve app running until 8-25 then can remove.

Jtowner

jtowner
08-17-2017, 04:36 PM
[QUOTE=jtowner;391369]Got the email today, saying take the short survey, leve app running until 8-25 then can remove, I was thinking that was tomorrow, which is 3 weeks and 1 day, next Friday is almost a month, we installed 7-27th, not what we were told, not happy about that change without asking me.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-18-2017, 02:45 PM
I got mine yesterday but just took it today. I wonder if they are just doing the whole thing through August 25 no matter when you started?

I do like that you get a partial credit even if you couldn't stream the whole time. I wonder what it will be? The survey was easier than I thought.

mmm611
08-29-2017, 07:48 PM
Did anyone ever get the Amazon gift card from them yet? I took the survey and still have the apps running on both devices, but nothing since the 24th.

jtowner
08-30-2017, 10:14 AM
Did anyone ever get the Amazon gift card from them yet? I took the survey and still have the apps running on both devices, but nothing since the 24th.

My email said let running on devices until 8-25, did not get anything from them yet, thinking its to soon for that yet.

Jtowner

colberon
09-21-2017, 02:22 PM
I was wondering if anyone ever got paid for this yet, as I have not.

SunshineGirl
09-21-2017, 02:50 PM
It's been about 2 weeks since I was last in communication with them, so I emailed them again just now to see if they have heard anything yet.

jtowner
09-22-2017, 12:13 PM
no emails from them since the last day of the study which was 8-25th.

Jtowner

colberon
09-22-2017, 02:07 PM
Okay, well that makes me feel better at least that I'm not the only one.

mmm611
09-25-2017, 07:17 PM
I emailed them on 9/14 by replying to one of the emails they had sent me. I heard back from them today. They said they are working on finalizing everything and the rewards should be sent out by 10/2.

jtowner
09-26-2017, 10:40 AM
I emailed them on 9/14 by replying to one of the emails they had sent me. I heard back from them today. They said they are working on finalizing everything and the rewards should be sent out by 10/2.

Thanks for the information, good to know we were not forgotten.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-02-2017, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the information, good to know we were not forgotten.

Jtowner

I got the email today for Amazon gift card for this study, click on it and did get the 25.00

Thank you for taking the time to be a part of this research study. Please use the link below to access your Amazon gift code.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-02-2017, 02:52 PM
I just got mine as well!! I am guessing that they are now going to be tracking everyone who claims their rewards and then will turn that data over to the network to give us the extra Sunshine Rewards credits (because they said we would get that list all at once). So hopefully we are one step closer to our extra credits!

And it is exciting to see that $25 Amazon gift card!

mmm611
10-02-2017, 07:56 PM
Got mine today too!

colberon
10-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Me too!

jtowner
10-19-2017, 10:41 AM
Any word on this incentive for the app, Its been a couple of weeks since we got the Amazon card?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-23-2017, 02:00 PM
I just followed up with Panthera about it again. The last I heard from them was on Sept 21, but that was before we started getting the emails with the Amazon confirmations. I think given that it has been 3 months since we started the whole thing, they should be paying us!!

jtowner
10-23-2017, 02:29 PM
I just followed up with Panthera about it again. The last I heard from them was on Sept 21, but that was before we started getting the emails with the Amazon confirmations. I think given that it has been 3 months since we started the whole thing, they should be paying us!!

I agree with you here, it takes way to long for them to make good on what they say about payment.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-09-2017, 11:32 PM
The credits came in tonight!! I'll manually credit them all tomorrow.

jtowner
11-10-2017, 11:42 AM
The credits came in tonight!! I'll manually credit them all tomorrow.

Finally, it sure takes a long time for them to do credit.

Jtowner

arob414
11-10-2017, 07:53 PM
I got the sign up credit but didn't expect to because I never received the Amazon gift card. The last day or so of the study, I was messing around with my phone and accidentally turned off the app. Or, I thought I did.

SunshineGirl
11-22-2017, 01:57 PM
We have a new opportunity almost just like the shopping app. Same company.

This time you get $2 up front from SR for installing the app and then a $30 Amazon gift card if you keep the app installed 3 weeks and take the survey at the end.

The interesting this about this one is that you can install on EITHER your computer or your phone (or both if you want). I installed on my computer and got credit within the hour.

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4405

jtowner
11-22-2017, 04:19 PM
We have a new opportunity almost just like the shopping app. Same company.

This time you get $2 up front from SR for installing the app and then a $30 Amazon gift card if you keep the app installed 3 weeks and take the survey at the end.

The interesting this about this one is that you can install on EITHER your computer or your phone (or both if you want). I installed on my computer and got credit within the hour.

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4405

I did do it, even though my memory of the last time was not a good one. I figured with surveys so limited this year, losing so many of them and not getting replacements, might as well doi it. I completed it and installed this time only on my desktop, slows down the phone to much. Completed installation at 2:17 and at 3:15 the 2.00 did credit. Easy enough to do.

Jtowner

mmm611
11-22-2017, 07:04 PM
I tried but didn't qualify.

Jusacuz
11-28-2017, 05:35 PM
I qualified and installed the new one but as soon as I did, my phone had multiple issues. My apps suddenly couldn't get online, Safari wouldn't work, I was logged out of a couple apps and couldn't log back in because it couldn't find any internet on wifi or data, my phone couldn't access my gmail. :( Uninstalled it and everything started working again. oh well. :/ I am not even going to try it on my computer.

mom2ian
12-20-2017, 10:38 PM
I just got the final survey for the second opportunity. It was really easy, I had the app installed on my computer, no problem.

jtowner
12-21-2017, 07:35 PM
I just got the final survey for the second opportunity. It was really easy, I had the app installed on my computer, no problem.

I also had the final one yesterday. I had several during the study because I am a Steelers fan and I use the there website to listen to shows. Kept asking me about buying NFL tickets, no place to tell them was not doing that just there to learn about what the team is doing.

Jtowner

cjjmesser
01-29-2018, 01:57 AM
Did anyone receive the $30 reward for this?

jtowner
01-29-2018, 10:17 AM
Did anyone receive the $30 reward for this?

NO I did not, I was thinking I was going to email them, it usually takes them 6 weeks when the study closes, took the final survey 12-20, so that makes it less than 6 weeks. I give them this week to see if it comes.

I just found the Analyze me study it was 8-21st and we got the reward 10-2, that was almost 7 weeks, I just emailed them, will post any updates.

Jtowner

cjjmesser
01-29-2018, 11:22 PM
I had emailed them at the end of December/beginning of January and they said rewards for “qualified participants” would go out mid January. I did the whole thing and still haven’t seen the $30. I’ll follow to see if you hear anything different.

jtowner
01-29-2018, 11:51 PM
I had emailed them at the end of December/beginning of January and they said rewards for “qualified participants” would go out mid January. I did the whole thing and still haven’t seen the $30. I’ll follow to see if you hear anything different.

I did email them this am, have not heard back from them today. I will post if and when they respond.

Jtowner

jtowner
01-30-2018, 08:31 PM
I did email them this am, have not heard back from them today. I will post if and when they respond.

Jtowner

Two days and no answer, sent another email again tonight,cjjmesser , how long did it take you to get a reply to your email if you still have it?

Jtowner

mom2ian
01-31-2018, 12:55 AM
I haven't received my Amazon card for the second study either.

cjjmesser
01-31-2018, 02:14 PM
When I email on 12/27, they replied on 12/28. They are no longer answering any of my emails. I emailed on 1/28 and again yesterday. :(

jtowner
01-31-2018, 03:26 PM
When I email on 12/27, they replied on 12/28. They are no longer answering any of my emails. I emailed on 1/28 and again yesterday. :(

Same for me, emailed them twice no response, not looking good for us.

Jtowner

jtowner
01-31-2018, 04:42 PM
Same for me, emailed them twice no response, not looking good for us.

Jtowner

I just got this email, so posting it

Hi,
You are on the list of participants who will get the reward. We are having an issue ordering and distributing the Amazon gift codes. We are sorting this out with our vendor but will get the incentive mailed to you as soon as we can! We really appreciate your patience! This issue is out of our control. We will get the code to you as soon as we can!
Regards,
Ipsos

SunshineGirl
02-01-2018, 10:20 AM
The one thing I will say is that IPSOS is probably one of the top three most reputable survey companies. So if they say they are going to pay, they will. Who knows what the holdup really is though.

mom2ian
02-02-2018, 11:51 PM
My Amazon card came in this afternoon.

tarheelpat
02-03-2018, 12:41 AM
Who is the sender for the Amazon card? I want to make sure I don't delete it!

cjjmesser
02-03-2018, 12:44 AM
They aren’t answering my emails so I guess I’ll just hope for the best. I’ve never done one of the surveys where I was required to download anything before due to security concerns. I only did this one because it was through SR so hopefully it will work out.

jtowner
02-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Who is the sender for the Amazon card? I want to make sure I don't delete it!

Ispos

Jtowner

mom2ian
02-03-2018, 11:10 PM
My email came from: ticketstudy_help@ipsos-research.com

tarheelpat
02-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Mine came!

jtowner
02-05-2018, 10:25 AM
I have not gotten anything yet.

Jtowner

cjjmesser
02-06-2018, 09:06 PM
I have not gotten anything yet.

Jtowner

me either

jtowner
02-06-2018, 09:48 PM
me either

At least we know that now, she may have gotten a email reply not the money.

Jtowner

cjjmesser
02-08-2018, 07:12 PM
After multiple ignored emails, they finally answered and said that I did not qualify. I kept the app the whole time required and answered the surveys. I am really disappointed and I guess I'll skip these type surveys from now on. It's not worth the risk to download something with no reward.

jtowner
02-22-2018, 10:17 AM
Is has been 2 months since I finished this survey, still no gift card sent. I am wondering if anyone else got there's, before I send another email and have to wait a week for a reply.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-02-2018, 11:27 AM
I sent a email yesterday, they said they sent it to me Feb 2, I never got it. I sent that back, today it was finally sent Amazon code. Not sure I how would feel doing another one of those and have to wait 3 months, and then of course its on me to flown up. Makes it hard to me to have faith in them, or trust them to do the right thing.

Jtowner