PDA

View Full Version : Survey Cube

SCard
08-14-2017, 09:43 AM
last 3 days, fill in the first screen and it goes to the next screen and just spins and spins and never loads. It's been red so I assume it's not just me

jtowner
08-14-2017, 10:10 AM
last 3 days, fill in the first screen and it goes to the next screen and just spins and spins and never loads. It's been red so I assume it's not just me
Scard,

My feeling on that with Cube is they have no surveys at this time, that has happened to me several times especially on weekends.

Jtowner

jtowner
08-15-2017, 09:14 AM
Scard,

My feeling on that with Cube is they have no surveys at this time, that has happened to me several times especially on weekends.

Jtowner

I am now starting to think something may be doing on with Cube still doint the same spinning thing, has not lasted this long before. Trish are you able to find out a answer for this ?.

Jtowner

jtowner
08-15-2017, 06:19 PM
I am now starting to think something may be doing on with Cube still doint the same spinning thing, has not lasted this long before. Trish are you able to find out a answer for this ?.

Jtowner

Tap is also not working today. I get this all day, Please try again tomorrow. We have new surveys every day.

Inactive offer

SCard
08-16-2017, 08:47 AM
Tap is also not working today. I get this all day, Please try again tomorrow. We have new surveys every day.

Inactive offer

tried TAP this morning, got the same thing

SunshineGirl
08-16-2017, 09:08 AM
I don't think I can check on Tap but I think I can check Survey Cube. I thought it might just be a weekend thing and would be back by the end of the day Monday once people got back in the office. :(

jtowner
08-17-2017, 08:33 AM
I don't think I can check on Tap but I think I can check Survey Cube. I thought it might just be a weekend thing and would be back by the end of the day Monday once people got back in the office. :(

I got into Cube this am, I will post if it is now working and credits.

Jtowner

jtowner
08-17-2017, 09:20 AM
I got into Cube this am, I will post if it is now working and credits.

Jtowner

Cube is working and did credit

jtowner
08-29-2017, 10:28 AM
I took a long Cube today, my complete page today did not go to google but stayed on thank you message, it did not credit. Anyone else else this problem today,light is red.

Jtowner

jtowner
08-31-2017, 08:13 AM
I take no information on CCube, if it is crediting or not, light has been red since Monday, any news I missed?

Jtowner

SCard
08-31-2017, 09:17 AM
I take no information on CCube, if it is crediting or not, light has been red since Monday, any news I missed?

Jtowner

I have tried it a few times, but not getting into any. Usually do not get into any the last week of the month.

jtowner
08-31-2017, 09:34 AM
I have tried it a few times, but not getting into any. Usually do not get into any the last week of the month.

Thanks Scard took a very long one on Monday, which was SSI on local newscasts. Went on and on, went complete said Thank you, mine has usually went to a goodgle blank page, that did not happen this time. Wanted to make sure it was fixed before I tried again, I recall last time Trish got us credit for what we did complete and not get paid for if I am remember corretly.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-31-2017, 11:16 AM
I've emailed them. It seems like they have been having a lot of issues this month.

jtowner
08-31-2017, 01:45 PM
I've emailed them. It seems like they have been having a lot of issues this month.

Your right about that and thanks for checking into this for us.

Jtowner

jtowner
09-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Your right about that and thanks for checking into this for us.

Jtowner

I see Cube is green today, every time I have tried the front demo page is just winding up going in a circle and submit does nothing. I do get it,is this not happening for anyone else today?

Jtower

SCard
09-05-2017, 02:14 PM
I see Cube is green today, every time I have tried the front demo page is just winding up going in a circle and submit does nothing. I do get it,is this not happening for anyone else today?

Jtower

that is what I got the last few days. at home today and noticed it was green so tried it, completed and got credit.

jtowner
09-05-2017, 02:23 PM
that is what I got the last few days. at home today and noticed it was green so tried it, completed and got credit.

Thanks Scard not sure why I am having this issue, thanks for your response.

Jtowner

It would not work for me yesterday, every time I go to submit it turned from green to blue and just would spin at the bottom of the page. Today I go there and it did not do that, was able to get in and complete a survey. It did credit do not know what that was about yesterday.

jtowner
10-05-2017, 10:24 AM
I completed a survey today in Cube, got the correct ending page and no credit, its red but that is not unusual in the morning lately. Will update to see if it credits or not.

Jtowner

SCard
10-06-2017, 07:25 AM
saw your post so did not try. Completed SM and $1.20 ON that did not credit yesterday, was not willing to end up completing another survey that I did not get paid for.

jtowner
10-06-2017, 09:09 AM
saw your post so did not try. Completed SM and $1.20 ON that did not credit yesterday, was not willing to end up completing another survey that I did not get paid for.

Thanks Scard, I get that all to well.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-06-2017, 10:21 AM
I tried it again to make sure, and sure enough did not credit again.

SCard
10-08-2017, 03:44 PM
completed one on Friday, no credit.
not many surveys to try. no OC, no TAP, SH has been gone for over a year, not sure why it's still listed and I don't have any luck with Say so

jtowner
10-08-2017, 03:54 PM
completed one on Friday, no credit.
not many surveys to try. no OC, no TAP, SH has been gone for over a year, not sure why it's still listed and I don't have any luck with Say so

I agree, I completed a Global this morning and no credit, yet it was green all day yesterday, that is 3 for me that did not credit since Thursday, very discouraging to say the least.

Jtowner

SCard
10-08-2017, 05:00 PM
I agree, I completed a Global this morning and no credit, yet it was green all day yesterday, that is 3 for me that did not credit since Thursday, very discouraging to say the least.

Jtowner

Global is one of the worst for not crediting. I have had at least 4 different surveys not credit recently. And no more 2nd chance drawing so no chance to get anything for the completed surveys we don't get paid for.

jtowner
10-08-2017, 05:19 PM
Global is one of the worst for not crediting. I have had at least 4 different surveys not credit recently. And no more 2nd chance drawing so no chance to get anything for the completed surveys we don't get paid for.

Did not know that, I filled out no credit for surveys, that at least made me feel better now, not no much.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Did not know that, I filled out no credit for surveys, that at least made me feel better now, not no much.

Jtowner

Today is no better, got a Your and for the 1st time it did not credit, it is starting to become more are not than are crediting. The bad thing is we lost so many surveys with nothing replacing them. Not good.

Jtowner

SCard
10-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Today is no better, got a Your and for the 1st time it did not credit, it is starting to become more are not than are crediting. The bad thing is we lost so many surveys with nothing replacing them. Not good.

Jtowner

it is a Monday and a Holiday but agree that the opportunities seem to be drying up. I had done well with ON but since July 1st, they are 10% of what they used to be. Huge drop off.

jtowner
10-17-2017, 02:32 PM
I thought enough time as gone by and Cube may be working again, well spent a very long time on survey about mattress and no credit, I find that very hard to believe that after all this time, they still do not know they has issues. Trish had said she sent a email.
I do try them, thinking people may not try when it red, we have no way of knowing if it was fixed or not. Now I know that 4 with no credit this month.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-23-2017, 01:51 PM
I've emailed them 3 times now with no response and no out-of-office assistant. The person listed as my account manager in their system isn't there anymore, so I have been emailing someone else. I'm going to have to try to find some other tech address or something there because it makes no sense that they are not responding to me at all.

jtowner
10-23-2017, 02:27 PM
I've emailed them 3 times now with no response and no out-of-office assistant. The person listed as my account manager in their system isn't there anymore, so I have been emailing someone else. I'm going to have to try to find some other tech address or something there because it makes no sense that they are not responding to me at all.

Thanks Trish, since it not fixed and you get no answer to emails, makes me think something is not right with them. Last time they were having issues I joined they community, everyday I get a email to take a survey.I do not do it, since I was doing there surveys here. So I know they are up and working/

Jtowner