PDA

View Full Version : Two New Surveys To Test

SunshineGirl
10-13-2017, 02:00 PM
Pursuant to member feedback, I have been trying to find some new surveys. The problem with so many of them is that they just repeat surveys we are already working with. I did find 2 that you can test and let me know if they are different surveys or the same old same old.

They are located here:

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/paidsignups.php

Zen Surveys .60
Survey Consensus Router .40

The second one pays a lot less because it is supposedly easier to get the surveys. We'll see!

Feel free to post any feedback here after you try them so we can decide if we want to add them fully or not.

SCard
10-13-2017, 02:35 PM
thanks, I will try them tonight after work.

as far as the .40 cent goes, I have been seeing more and more ON that are .38-.40 and are sometimes 20 mins.

jtowner
10-13-2017, 05:55 PM
thanks, I will try them tonight after work.

as far as the .40 cent goes, I have been seeing more and more ON that are .38-.40 and are sometimes 20 mins.

Zen not working right, keep getting this, go from Samp router to that reply.

Jtowner

This page isn’t working

www.zensurveys.com redirected you too many times.
Try clearing your cookies.
ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Tried again in Mozilla was in Chrome, kept telling me to many cookies to clear, I did complete one and see it it credits.

jtowner
10-13-2017, 07:20 PM

Jtowner

This page isn’t working

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Tried again in Mozilla was in Chrome, kept telling me to many cookies to clear, I did complete one and see it it credits.

I go this when credit was there, nothing added in, today is 13th so not sure.

#3224322 Paid Signup: Zen Surveys (Test) 0.60 Credits 10/13/2017 Credit Hold until 10-13-2017

SCard
10-13-2017, 08:56 PM

Jtowner

This page isn’t working

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I got that too in Zen 1st it sent me into Opinion Bar, tried again and got that error. did not try IE, did it in Chrome.

the other one kept sending me to Samp, asked salary, type of business over and over, took a break from that

jtowner
10-14-2017, 10:30 AM
I got that too in Zen 1st it sent me into Opinion Bar, tried again and got that error. did not try IE, did it in Chrome.

the other one kept sending me to Samp, asked salary, type of business over and over, took a break from that

The credit added in today for Zen, not sure about the other, not to sound ungrateful but .40 is not worth all of the effort you have to do.

Jtowner

SCard
10-14-2017, 12:43 PM
completed Zen today
#3224813 Paid Signup: Zen Surveys (Test) 0.60 Credits 10/14/2017 Credit Hold until 10-14-2017

tjrj1988
10-15-2017, 12:31 PM
Tried both of them Trisha. No luck with either. Just kept answering demo questions and routing to different survey companies-most of which I've seen here already. Spent about 15 minutes until I gave up. Could be because it's Sunday but especially with the smaller paying one-I'm not willing to invest that much time just to attempt to qualify for a .40 cent survey. At least with ON, you know pretty quickly if you'll get it or not.

I'll try during the week and see how it goes....
Jan

SunshineGirl
09-20-2018, 09:39 AM
If anyone wants to try out the Zen surveys again under "Offers" and it works for you, we can add them to the Stoplight and Tasklist to try daily. As it is you can actually go into the Offers and try it daily, but I didn't want to add it to the survey pages unless you all agreed it was worth it.

SCard
09-20-2018, 07:43 PM
If anyone wants to try out the Zen surveys again under "Offers" and it works for you, we can add them to the Stoplight and Tasklist to try daily. As it is you can actually go into the Offers and try it daily, but I didn't want to add it to the survey pages unless you all agreed it was worth it.

Zen shows I completed and go credit before, can I do it again?

SunshineGirl
09-21-2018, 11:56 AM
Zen shows I completed and go credit before, can I do it again?

Yes! If for some reason it doesn't work, I will make sure I manually credit it. Just let me know when you complete one and then we can watch for it.

SCard
09-21-2018, 12:30 PM
Yes! If for some reason it doesn't work, I will make sure I manually credit it. Just let me know when you complete one and then we can watch for it.

ok, I will try tonight from home

jtowner
09-22-2018, 10:18 AM
ok, I will try tonight from home

I completed one, how do they credit?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-24-2018, 01:32 PM
I completed one, how do they credit?

Jtowner

I think these are within a couple of hours.

jtowner
09-24-2018, 04:04 PM
I think these are within a couple of hours.

I completed Friday 9/22nd that did not credit, can you look for it, I forgot about it until just now.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-25-2018, 09:45 AM
I completed Friday 9/22nd that did not credit, can you look for it, I forgot about it until just now.

Jtowner

SG is checking it but I see your credit so I manually credited you.

jtowner
09-25-2018, 10:07 AM
SG is checking it but I see your credit so I manually credited you.

Saw it thank you.

Jtowner

jtowner
09-26-2018, 10:42 AM
I completed a Zen placed it in pending, let me know how and when these credit, unsure how it works.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-26-2018, 11:33 AM
I completed a Zen placed it in pending, let me know how and when these credit, unsure how it works.

Jtowner

That is strange. I don't see it as pending. I see it as a credit. Is it still?

jtowner
09-26-2018, 03:30 PM
That is strange. I don't see it as pending. I see it as a credit. Is it still?

I was out, when I come back after 2p it had credited, no I still do not know when they credit, since you did not credit it manually it had to credit. I wanted to know what time would it credit. If you are not sure, I will pay attention and see around and wait and see when it credits.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-26-2018, 03:37 PM
I was out, when I come back after 2p it had credited, no I still do not know when they credit, since you did not credit it manually it had to credit. I wanted to know what time would it credit. If you are not sure, I will pay attention and see around and wait and see when it credits.

Jtowner

I'm not sure what time they are set to credit, but I do know that these are on the hourly creditor with GiveUsYourTwoCents, Global Test Market, and a couple of the others. These are NOT immediate credits like YourSurveys and SR Opinion Network.

jtowner
09-26-2018, 06:16 PM
I'm not sure what time they are set to credit, but I do know that these are on the hourly creditor with GiveUsYourTwoCents, Global Test Market, and a couple of the others. These are NOT immediate credits like YourSurveys and SR Opinion Network.

That is a helpful, O can figure the rest out, the other link you shared for 2nd survey for survey consensus does not work this is what I got every time I tried it.

Jtowner

Thank you for your interest! But...
We regret to inform you that the offer you just clicked on is
not available to US residents.
Below is an offer that is available to choose from.

TAKE SURVEYS. GET REWARDED!
JOIN: Once you confirm your registration, you will be eligible to begin taking surveys. Plus, you will automatically be entered into our $1,000 Registration Sweepstakes!
EARN: For each survey you complete, you will earn VIP points. With our tiered rewards program, the more surveys you take the more points you earn.
WIN: Use points in sweepstakes and auctions for great rewards. Prizes include vacations, electronics, appliances, and much more.
Companies need your opinion. Join for FREE today! Click here