PDA

View Full Version : 2 Blanket Scarves for $20 #FreeShipping

SunshineGirl
11-17-2017, 01:06 PM
My very favorite item from Cents of Style is on sale today. Get 2 blanket scarves for only $20 with code FRIDAYSCARF. I bought one of these last year for Jillian and she loved it so much that I bought them for me and Cassie last month. They are TERRIFIC for when you are traveling.

Cents of Style Coupons and Daily Deals (https://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/CentsofStyle/)

mmm611
11-22-2017, 07:09 PM
I have been absolutely freezing this year--I'm thinking that getting rid of 92 lbs probably has something to do with it. One of my coworkers had what looked like a blanket scarf earlier this week and I was looking at it. She is cold too but took it from her daughter, so she couldn't tell me much. I thought these might be something I could wear to work. I am now looking into getting one from somewhere, probably either Amazon or Cents of Style.

So here's my question. Cam you tell me if the Cents of Style ones are fairly soft? The one my coworker had on was, but she didn't know where it came from. i see they appear to be on sale again Friday, so I am thinking of trying to get a couple then.

SunshineGirl
11-22-2017, 11:57 PM
The ones I got are VERY soft. They have a couple of different versions, but all 3 of mine are great for cuddling up with. More fleece feeling than wool if that makes sense?

mmm611
11-23-2017, 09:15 PM
Thanks Tricia! I will see about ordering some tomorrow then.

SunshineGirl
11-24-2017, 11:05 AM
It looks like Jane has almost identical blanket scarves for $11.99 each today, and we have increased cash back for them.

mmm611
11-24-2017, 12:07 PM
Thank you Tricia! I just ordered 2.