PDA

View Full Version : May Photopass Share - Interested??

sammielynn
04-07-2008, 08:56 PM
I will be at Disney May 25 - June 3. Anyone interested in sharing a photo pass during that time period (would have to be a 30 day window for all travelers). If you have questions checkout the August PhotoPass thread. I would be new at this but would be willing to try.

arob414
04-08-2008, 12:23 PM
I am interested. We will be there May 21st til May 31st. I am new to it, also, but do plan on getting a pass so might as well share. PM me whatever we need to do.

Mom2aPrincess
04-08-2008, 02:43 PM
I ran one in December and it was great!! Even if only the two of you did it, that's half price!! Make sure whoever is "in charge" prepurchases it for $99 instead of $125.

If you guys need any advice or whatever, let me know. It's pretty straight forward, but I'd be glad to share any knowledge I do have.

sammielynn
04-08-2008, 05:08 PM
I ran one in December and it was great!! Even if only the two of you did it, that's half price!! Make sure whoever is "in charge" prepurchases it for $99 instead of $125.

If you guys need any advice or whatever, let me know. It's pretty straight forward, but I'd be glad to share any knowledge I do have.

I could use all sorts of advice. When questions arise you will be my guide!

wendyburger
04-10-2008, 01:13 PM
I would be interested in doing a photopass share....how does that work? Does one person set up a online account, and the others just put their passnumbers in? And copy the CD? Sorry, new to all this....I'll be going May 6-14. Does this work out with anyone?

Mom2aPrincess
04-10-2008, 03:08 PM
I would be interested in doing a photopass share....how does that work? Does one person set up a online account, and the others just put their passnumbers in? And copy the CD? Sorry, new to all this....I'll be going May 6-14. Does this work out with anyone?

Yes. One person is elected "in charge." And they should preorder the cd and set up an account online. You divide the total (about 100 + shipping costs) by the total number of participants and everyone sends the person in charge their part of the money. After receiving payments, the "in charge" person sends out the username and password for the account. Everyone enters their photopass numbers and does all the editing (frames, add ons, crops, etc). When everyone is done, the "in charge" person orders, copies and mails out to everyone.

sammielynn
04-13-2008, 04:59 PM
Sorry I have been absent so long, work got in the way of fun. So far there may be four of us interested (me, arob414, wendyburger, and belanlivsmom). If your not that is just fine. We will all be at Disney during a 30 day period(three of us the same week):
Me - May 25- June 3
Belanlivsmon - May 23 - June 3
AROB414 - May 21 - 31
Wendyburger - May 6 -14
We would have to have our photocard numbers in they system by June 5 and I would order the CD that night, unless someone else wants to be in charge.
We could set-up and account and share the name and password and everyone log on and put in their photopass numbers ASAP upon return home. You can also enhance you photos that way. I could make copies when the CD arrives and mail them out.
If there are four of us it would be less than $30 each counting postage. I have a paypal account but do not know how to receive money from anyone. We might have to do checks???
Let me know what you think.

arob414
04-13-2008, 05:34 PM
I'm in......

wendyburger
04-14-2008, 12:44 PM
That sounds fabulous! I'm in! So this is the pre-pay CD? So we need to get our money to you ASAP? I'm fine sending a check. If you want to get it by paypal, we would just send it to your email address that you have your paypal account under. Then you'll see the $$ there in your paypal account. BUT we would need to make sure we only did a transfer by paypal account or bank account (not credit card) otherwise they will charge you a fee (cause you would have to upgrade your account beyond the basic one), and that's no good.

Whatever is easier for you, let me know. I excited, if i have a CD I can take my time building those Disney photobooks. Last time, I was going to build one, but am a bit of a perfectionist and ran out of time before my pictures were gone. We are going again in December, so maybe I'll wait to make the photobook to include the whole year. YAY! :cooldance:

sammielynn
04-14-2008, 01:36 PM
Three confirmed! Whoot! This is a prepaid CD, give me one more day or so to hear from the last person.

sammielynn
04-16-2008, 11:51 AM
We have four!
Belanlivsmon
arob414
wendyburger
and me!
Will PM details later today.

sammielynn
04-17-2008, 07:20 PM
I've heard from everyone, we are a go!