PDA

View Full Version : When do shopping orders credit

mdapiggy
04-08-2008, 07:14 PM
When do shopping orders credit does it take a certain amount of time before you see it as pending. I have done some shopping and some orders have credited and some have not. IE Gaiam on 3/31 has not credited, Shoebuy (2 seperate orders) 4/1 one has credited one has not and Disney on 4/2 does it usually take a week or two before they show up? Just wondering so I don't go crazy checking and getting worried. Hope some one can help me. Sorry for the wordy post.

Alice28
04-08-2008, 07:26 PM
it can take up to two weeks; right now shopping credits aren't being posted because the owner of SR is on vacation. Take heart! I'm waiting on a couple shopping credits too, but I am 99.9% sure they aren't showing up because Tricia and Cindy are on vaca.:angel:

ligrumpygirl
04-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Alice is right. Some merchants also hold the orders until after they are shipped...others only credit every few weeks. With Tricia on vacation, please give it another week before worrying.

I am sure Catherine will pop on and add any info I missed...she is good with this info.

spring
04-08-2008, 07:41 PM
As others have said, the shopping sites give the credits out different ways, some that seem immediate, and some that take weeks. I have a shopping credit pending from March 31st also, if that makes you feel any better. I just got one from a hotel six weeks after I stayed there. I would have filed a trouble ticket after 2 or 3 weeks on that, but I forgot about it.

Since Tricia and Angie are both on vacation, I'd wait at least another week before getting concerned. If you have not gotten credit by then, I'd file a TT on the March 31st order. HTH:sunshine:

mdapiggy
04-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the quick responses I didn't know they were on vacation so I will wait awhile for the credits