PDA

View Full Version : 4 inks credit

deana
04-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Has anyone received a pending credit from their 4 inks purchase this weekend yet? I had an issue that when I was done with my purchase, I was no longer logged into SR. Hoping that the order linked with SR. I know the SR family is away and I am hoping that it why I haven't seen anything pending. I am hoping that it is because of the SR much deserved time off, and not my computer....:computer:

sammielynn
04-08-2008, 08:10 PM
I think the vacation is the problem, give it some time.

daninyc
04-09-2008, 04:36 PM
I purchased through them on the 4th and it is pending already.

Hedy
04-09-2008, 04:47 PM
Has anyone received a pending credit from their 4 inks purchase this weekend yet? I had an issue that when I was done with my purchase, I was no longer logged into SR. Hoping that the order linked with SR. I know the SR family is away and I am hoping that it why I haven't seen anything pending. I am hoping that it is because of the SR much deserved time off, and not my computer....:computer:

It can take up to 14 days for a purchase to show up as pending.

sunshinecindy
04-09-2008, 04:51 PM

What was the date and purchase price, I'll look it up.

deana
04-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Thanks Cindy!
I ordered on Sunday the 6th and it was $59.95. Received my package today! They are fast and the prices were great! Thanks for offering this one!

sunshinecindy
04-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Thanks Cindy!
I ordered on Sunday the 6th and it was $59.95. Received my package today! They are fast and the prices were great! Thanks for offering this one!

If you are 9689 your credit is there and you will be receiving this weekend probably.

deana
04-09-2008, 05:44 PM
You found it! Thanks for looking it up for me!