PDA

View Full Version : Oldies but Goodies chat thread

Hedy
04-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Chat away!

3dog2kidmom
04-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Are you tired of chatting with yourself, Heather? :rotfl:

I have previously done all but 2 of these: I did Toys R Us and got credit immediately! Tried to party with Ant again but I'm not holding out much hope because none of the stars ever seem to like me. I did just get credit for the OTX survey, so that helps!

Thanks for the contest Cindy!! We LOVE extra chances for increased earnings!!!

iluvamystery89
04-08-2008, 10:16 PM
i've done all but the MID offers-i just got credit for the angel teddy bear. i also got an OTX survey today for the first time! :cooldance: i don't know why, but the stars never wanna party w/ me either, lol.

LyndaM
04-08-2008, 10:49 PM
I'd already done them all but Party with a Star ~ did that one again and looks like he still doesn't want to party!

luvhockey
04-08-2008, 10:49 PM
Some I had done already. 3 of them are in my pending for the past month-few days so those are out. Tried about 10 surverys of which I didn't qualify eerrrrrrr. Not liking my answers I guess.
Made sure to check for confirmation emails.
I did get the $1500 shopping spree to credit.
Made sure to clear using ccleaner. Just haven't had much luck lately.
Angela

faithhope
04-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Thanks Cindy! I love :heart: offer contests :sunshine2:

Mom2aPrincess
04-08-2008, 11:12 PM
:( I have already received credit for all of these and I did my OTX survey earlier today, but I'll be sure to work hard to get tomorrow and Thursdays surveys so I can have 2 entries in the pot!

askomsky
04-08-2008, 11:13 PM
How fun!!! I hope all the newbies are able to take advantage of this.

I unfortunately (or fortunately depends on how you look at it) have received credit for all of them but PWAS Ant. And I just tried redoing him last week and he didn't like me then either! So I have done these offers and received credit in the past and of course my OTX was done earlier today so it looks like if OTX is nice to me I should still be able to get 2 entries into the contest.

But I'm pulling for all you newbie's out there, hopefully you'll make a lot!

Thanks Cindy! As they say when the cats away the mice will play! lol

Mom2aPrincess
04-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Some I had done already. 3 of them are in my pending for the past month-few days so those are out. Tried about 10 surverys of which I didn't qualify eerrrrrrr. Not liking my answers I guess.
Made sure to check for confirmation emails.
I did get the $1500 shopping spree to credit.
Made sure to clear using ccleaner. Just haven't had much luck lately.
Angela

For the surveys make sure you try throughout the day. I think they get new surveys all throughout they day. I had NO luck this morning for any of the surveys. At lunch I was finally able to score an OTX, but the regular and SM surveys still didn't like me at all. Got home after Cameron's softball game and decided to give the surveys 30 more minutes of my time max and I qualified and completed the regular daily one in 10 minutes and then got a SM the first try and it only took about 15 minutes. I know it's frustrating, but persistence on the surveys does pay off in the long run for me.

Blessing and Miracle
04-09-2008, 12:14 AM
Love the email, Cindy! LOL!

m 'n c
04-09-2008, 01:08 AM
How fun!!! I hope all the newbies are able to take advantage of this.

I unfortunately (or fortunately depends on how you look at it) have received credit for all of them but PWAS Ant. And I just tried redoing him last week and he didn't like me then either! So I have done these offers and received credit in the past and of course my OTX was done earlier today so it looks like if OTX is nice to me I should still be able to get 2 entries into the contest.

But I'm pulling for all you newbie's out there, hopefully you'll make a lot!

Thanks Cindy! As they say when the cats away the mice will play! lol

I'm with you! I have credit for all but PWAS - Ant and he's not liking me either. Oh well I did get my daily OTX so its all good.

hjohnson6
04-09-2008, 02:14 AM
I just got credit for Angel Bear. I will work on the others tomorrow.

mom2ian
04-09-2008, 02:40 AM
I've already gotten these offers, but did get an OTX tonight.

piglet-for-me
04-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Those Stars don't want to party with me either. :rotfl: Maybe we should just have our own party without any Stars. Who needs them anyway?

That was the only offer available to me as the rest have already credited or are in my pending.

Fun contest though. I think it was one like that that got me started here. Good luck everyone.

Chris
04-09-2008, 09:26 AM
I have done all of these but Babytobee gave it a try. I could not get the OTX.

sunshinecindy
04-09-2008, 09:28 AM
Remember, if you did an offer more then a month ago and it didnt credit, try it again.

I know a lot of you probably had done most of these , thats why I added the OTX to hopefully get you in the game a little.

iluvamystery89
04-09-2008, 09:53 AM
i did the avon mascara offer and confirmed the 2 e-mails, but didn't get credit on the hour :( oh well. got an otx survey already! :cooldance:

Alice28
04-09-2008, 10:30 AM
I also had rec'd credit for all except one- and I *did* get credit for it last night! :cooldance: I'll also being doing the 2 OTX surveys. Thanks for the contest!

OhMari
04-09-2008, 10:30 AM
I think I goofed up. When I read the e-mail, I thought it meant you could post if you received the credit already. Oldies but Goodies. So I tracked all mine down and posted to the ones I received credit for. This isn't allowed right?

faithhope
04-09-2008, 10:38 AM
I think I goofed up. When I read the e-mail, I thought it meant you could post if you received the credit already. Oldies but Goodies. So I tracked all mine down and posted to the ones I received credit for. This isn't allowed right?

nope. it has to credit since Cindy started the contest... before that time doesn't count.

jenvance
04-09-2008, 11:31 AM
Hey quick question, What's the secret with the OTX surveys? Anyone know any tricks to get them to work?

Also do the daily surveys count in this contest?

bellanlivismom
04-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Hey quick question, What's the secret with the OTX surveys? Anyone know any tricks to get them to work?

Also do the daily surveys count in this contest?

If you are getting the there are no surveys page....try putting in your email on the first page. It says optional, but it has become not optional. Other than that I am not really sure.

The daily surveys do not count.

mollyeilis
04-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Question! The list for the contest shows Avon at .50, but when I go to the SR page it's .40. Am I looking at the wrong one?

sunshinecindy
04-09-2008, 12:34 PM
Question! The list for the contest shows Avon at .50, but when I go to the SR page it's .40. Am I looking at the wrong one?

Probably a typo, I check it out and change it if it needs to be.

mollyeilis
04-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Okay, thanks!

MooseBrains
04-09-2008, 01:07 PM
I just did babytobee and hope to get credit for it. OXT won't give me a thing. I guess middle age, middle class women don't have a voice.

fourfoxesinpa
04-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Anyone do the Babytobee? Did you get a confirmation email? Thanks!

spring
04-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Like many of the people on SR who have been doing offers regularly, I have all but the Party With The Star, Ant one. I retried him 4/2/08, so I'm not eligible to try again for a while. These stars don't like me, either. They just don't know how much fun we are!:rotfl:

I'm hoping this contest will give the Newbies a good head start in earnings. As for me, I'll try the OTX surveys and see what happens.

Thanks for the contest, Cindy!:redwine::redwine::redwine:

fourfoxesinpa
04-09-2008, 04:30 PM
Finally, the BabytoBee credited for me - I think this was the third time I tried it? And, there was no confirmation email in my yahoo email box, if that helps anyone out.

And, those stars. Do they think they are too good to party with us? Traci and Ant have been ignoring my invite time after time. Well, at least I have Chingy to remember!!!

luvhockey
04-09-2008, 04:54 PM
I just did babytobee and hope to get credit for it. OXT won't give me a thing. I guess middle age, middle class women don't have a voice.

I know the feeling!! :cry:
I had to vent in the survey section last night.

Angela

fourfoxesinpa
04-09-2008, 05:28 PM
With the OTX surveys, you could have another family member with a different email address try to take one. Maybe a different set of demographics will do the trick. Good luck. Be very careful with that Daily Survey to always have the same person with the same email do the Daily Survey.

faithhope
04-09-2008, 07:52 PM
Stupid OTX died on me at the very end of a survey...:computer:

Sorry... just needed to vent... I'll try again in an hour or so... I so want to have at least one entry into the contest.:angel:

Pooh's Pal
04-09-2008, 10:14 PM
wow..OTX took me many tries to qualify, but finally made it through one, now we shall see if it credits.. :confused:

faithhope
04-10-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm so happy...:sunshine2: I finally got an OTX survey and got an entry into the contest.
Even though I only have one entry I figure I have around a 1 in 40 chance of winning... not bad odds.

But even if I don't win... I am just addicted to crazy credit games. It really helps me focus to have a list of offers to work on.

Debbie Jean
04-10-2008, 02:55 PM
Stupid OTX died on me at the very end of a survey...:computer:

Same thing happened to me yesterday and I reacted like the 2 year old I can sometimes be :rotfl:

Did one today, though, with no difficulty so I finally have one to post for the contest. :banana: I had already done the others... which I guess is a good thing... but was feeling a little left out. Now I get to play, too! :party:

jenvance
04-10-2008, 03:03 PM
I finally made it through an OTX survey just have to wait for it to credit :)

lanny76
04-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Looks like the OTX will be the only entries I get. Most of the others I had done or had in pending, and the 2 I didn't haven't credited. You'd think that a pregnant woman could get the Babytobee to credit, but no...!!

MooseBrains
04-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Way to go Lanny76. You deserve the babytobee!