PDA

View Full Version : Daily Opinion Survey

mom2prettyprincess
04-09-2008, 11:06 AM
I did not qualify for the first one offered so I opted to try another. I did do that one can you tell me do we get credit for those? I hope I explained that right.:minnie:

MooseBrains
04-09-2008, 11:08 AM
I see credit the next morning for the daily survey I did the previous day. I have read the exact time it credits somewhere on here.

Hedy
04-09-2008, 11:18 AM
I did not qualify for the first one offered so I opted to try another. I did do that one can you tell me do we get credit for those? I hope I explained that right.:minnie:

As long as the survey started from the SR page, you should be good. :D And welcome!

bellanlivismom
04-09-2008, 11:26 AM
Daily surveys credit the day after you take them. They usually credit at either 9:30am eastern or 12:30 eastern. :)

m 'n c
04-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Most daily survey questions can be answered in the first post of the Daily Survey Sticky in the Technical Issues section or the SR FAQ sticky thread in the Members Q&A section (along with all kinds of other common questions). I think everyone covered your question already so I'll leave it at that and say
WELCOME!

mollyeilis
04-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Might be worth mentioning that daily surveys taken on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will credit on Monday morning, unless Monday is a holiday, then it's Tuesday. :)

Took me a long time to really remember that, and lots of unnecessary curses were hurled at my computer before I got it solid in my brain. Of course, DH has a different work week than others, so that helped me not remember, b/c my "weekend" isn't everyone else's.:p