PDA

View Full Version : Say So Rewards Question

SunshineGirl
07-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Say So is threatening to remove us from their survey router if we do not send more traffic and is wondering why our traffic is limited. I looked at our data and it looks like we send 2-3 times the traffic to SR Opinion Network and Toluna. I'd love to be able to figure out why that is the case.

Are the surveys not as good? Is the process not as good? Do they not credit as well? What has YOUR experience been?

SCard
07-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Say So is threatening to remove us from their survey router if we do not send more traffic and is wondering why our traffic is limited. I looked at our data and it looks like we send 2-3 times the traffic to SR Opinion Network and Toluna. I'd love to be able to figure out why that is the case.

Are the surveys not as good? Is the process not as good? Do they not credit as well? What has YOUR experience been?

I stopped doing them, all I ever seemed to get directed to was surveys about odd ailments I don't have. Saw posts the other week that a few members had good luck with them so tried and got some the end of June. The last week I get into nothing, maybe beginning of the quarter. Have never had much luck with them.

Toluna has been good to me all this year, hope I don't jinx myself.

I have no luck at all anymore with AMP/MTC so would love to find something else to try if I could get into more Say So.

StitchandPooh'smom
07-06-2018, 03:21 PM
Every one I have completed in the past few months has credited except one, so I know if I can actually qualify, it will probably credit.

I tried to get into 10 or 12 yesterday. Each one started with "which of the following illnesses do you have?", proceeded through several offer/signup pages, then finally said it wasn't a match for me. So I started over and went through it all again. Frequently I will get the same illness question over and over again - it seems like they could retain that info somehow, at least during the same session of trying to get a survey. Payouts aren't bad when I can actually qualify, but the qualifying process is by far the most annoying of any of the survey companies. I usually try SaySo once I have completed/given up on ON and Live Sample.

SCard
07-06-2018, 06:11 PM
tried for 10 minutes, did not get into anything

jtowner
07-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Every one I have completed in the past few months has credited except one, so I know if I can actually qualify, it will probably credit.

I tried to get into 10 or 12 yesterday. Each one started with "which of the following illnesses do you have?", proceeded through several offer/signup pages, then finally said it wasn't a match for me. So I started over and went through it all again. Frequently I will get the same illness question over and over again - it seems like they could retain that info somehow, at least during the same session of trying to get a survey. Payouts aren't bad when I can actually qualify, but the qualifying process is by far the most annoying of any of the survey companies. I usually try SaySo once I have completed/given up on ON and Live Sample.

I can never get into the router surveys, always do not qualify, or all the medical questions. I went back recently and can do the .50 .75 and sometimes the 1.00. They keep trying to get to top try stuff, like trials etc, so I think that is why they asked all the questions. Give me survey and lets move on.

Jtowner

OhMari
07-12-2018, 11:28 AM
No matches.
If I give them all my information, why don't they send me to a survey.
I have to click on everyone and I am not a match.

StitchandPooh'smom
07-12-2018, 10:02 PM
Another thing about Say So is that the survey you click on might not be the survey you end up with, but they don't alter the payout. With ON, if you don't qualify for a particular length survey with a particular payout, it will ask if you want to do another one and will specify the length and amount of credit. I clicked on a Say So survey tonight that was supposed to be five minutes long. It ended up taking more than 20 minutes, but the payout was what they offered for the five minute survey. It did credit, which is nice, but it wasn't as advertised.

SCard
08-10-2018, 06:25 PM
kicked out of 3 this week after spending 10-20 minutes on each. not worth spending my time on. Used to be if you got in you would be able to finish and get credit, not anymore

SunshineGirl
08-11-2018, 01:42 PM
kicked out of 3 this week after spending 10-20 minutes on each. not worth spending my time on. Used to be if you got in you would be able to finish and get credit, not anymore

So they are saying they are "screener" questions but the screening is a lot longer than they should be?

SCard
08-11-2018, 03:09 PM
So they are saying they are "screener" questions but the screening is a lot longer than they should be?

I am answering survey questions before I get kicked out. i would not call them "screener" questions. One was a Survey Cube, got all the way to the end and was disqualified because they said I used the browser buttons or arrows; I used nothing but what was in the survey, touched nothing related to my browser.

SCard
08-21-2018, 06:02 PM
Just did an H + P on spa treatments, dial was almost at "12" and I got kicked out, sorry that's not screener questions in my opinion. 99% through a survey and not getting paid is just not acceptable.

jtowner
09-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Say SO does not credit right away like before, anyone seeing what time it does credit now?

Jtowner

SCard
09-04-2018, 06:26 PM
Say SO does not credit right away like before, anyone seeing what time it does credit now?

Jtowner

don't know, gave up after having to answer the same demos questions at least 7-8 times.

jtowner
09-05-2018, 04:45 PM
don't know, gave up after having to answer the same demos questions at least 7-8 times.

First every time you do one, you have to fill out the long demo questions, they do not remember your details. Then you are asked the same questions about your job, they do you want to buy this, or try this. Its a long time to get into a survey.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Honestly, given how few completions we were having on these before the switch, I wouldn't blame everyone if they were only a last resort after you tried every other survey opportunity. I think with the changes that they are currently going through, they just aren't as reliable. I would maybe try YourSurveys more often. With the increase in payout on those and the fact that we are working directly with them, I think they are a better option now.

jtowner
09-05-2018, 07:26 PM
Honestly, given how few completions we were having on these before the switch, I wouldn't blame everyone if they were only a last resort after you tried every other survey opportunity. I think with the changes that they are currently going through, they just aren't as reliable. I would maybe try YourSurveys more often. With the increase in payout on those and the fact that we are working directly with them, I think they are a better option now.

Did a 2nd one using same email address and it did not credit, so what is up?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-08-2018, 05:04 PM
Just as an FYI, I know most of you are not doing these anymore, but we got an increase on the .90 one, so effective immediately those will be paying 1.20. A little bit more worth it!

jtowner
11-09-2018, 11:02 AM
Just as an FYI, I know most of you are not doing these anymore, but we got an increase on the .90 one, so effective immediately those will be paying 1.20. A little bit more worth it!

I am wondering why we never did get the set for getting 2 GF a day, or when you talked about getting new surveys company, even Cube for SR. What happened to that plan?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-09-2018, 11:10 AM
I am wondering why we never did get the set for getting 2 GF a day, or when you talked about getting new surveys company, even Cube for SR. What happened to that plan?

Jtowner

We did add the new survey company with unlimited surveys (Your Surveys). That used to be one that we just ran through a network but we partnered with them for unlimited surveys.

Survey Cube changed their business model. They only want to pay us now a one time fee of like $2 to get you to sign up with them and then take your surveys with them going forward. That wasn't something we were willing to do.

We still have Lab42 and Zen in the testing phase but no one seemed too excited about having us add either of those based on your experience with testing them.

And then we have one more through a company called Revenue Universe that we are still working with to see if they would be a fit for us.

The reality is just that there are only so many daily survey companies and we already work with 13 of them. (not including Lab42 and Zen) Most of the rest of them are just companies that aggregate all of the surveys we have into different routers of their own. But if we cross contaminate with those, we run the risk of our members getting flagged for fraud for doing them through multiple sites.

Is multiple GF something you all still want me to pursue? I can do that along with the Revenue Universe one.

Also be sure to check the "Offers" section because we have been getting a lot of really easy "pay to watch" stuff lately but no one is doing it. If people start making more money through those, we will spend more time adding them.

SCard
11-09-2018, 11:45 AM
We did add the new survey company with unlimited surveys (Your Surveys). That used to be one that we just ran through a network but we partnered with them for unlimited surveys.

I am getting a lot of Greenfield through YS, only .05 less pay out.

jtowner
11-09-2018, 02:29 PM

Survey Cube changed their business model. They only want to pay us now a one time fee of like $2 to get you to sign up with them and then take your surveys with them going forward. That wasn't something we were willing to do.

We still have Lab42 and Zen in the testing phase but no one seemed too excited about having us add either of those based on your experience with testing them.

And then we have one more through a company called Revenue Universe that we are still working with to see if they would be a fit for us.

The reality is just that there are only so many daily survey companies and we already work with 13 of them. (not including Lab42 and Zen) Most of the rest of them are just companies that aggregate all of the surveys we have into different routers of their own. But if we cross contaminate with those, we run the risk of our members getting flagged for fraud for doing them through multiple sites.

Is multiple GF something you all still want me to pursue? I can do that along with the Revenue Universe one.

Also be sure to check the "Offers" section because we have been getting a lot of really easy "pay to watch" stuff lately but no one is doing it. If people start making more money through those, we will spend more time adding them.

Yes To GF, Zen if you get 2 a month you are lucky. Lab42 does not work, has not for a couple of months now, goes to this, which then takes you to VIP survey panel. So I say whatever you can get we can test and see what we think.

Thank you for your interest! But...
We regret to inform you that the offer you just clicked on is
not available to US residents.
Below is an offer that is available to choose from

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-09-2018, 05:27 PM
So I got confirmation from GF/Toluna that members can take 3 a day. SunshineGuy is going to work over the weekend to add the necessary programming to allow it to happen on our end. Stay tuned and hopefully it will be good to go by Monday!

jtowner
11-10-2018, 09:15 AM
So I got confirmation from GF/Toluna that members can take 3 a day. SunshineGuy is going to work over the weekend to add the necessary programming to allow it to happen on our end. Stay tuned and hopefully it will be good to go by Monday!

Wow, did not expect that, I am glad to hear some good news, thanks for doing that.

Jtowner

jtowner
06-04-2019, 03:08 PM
Yesterday I tried Say so and I got this message, is this also gone now?

The website or offer you just clicked on is no longer available.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Jtowner

Three4Me
06-07-2019, 02:19 PM
I apologize for my delay and for you trouble with this and I will look into it right away!

Three4Me
06-10-2019, 02:47 PM
I apologize for the delay! It was a technical issue that needed to be figured out. Everything is fixed and you can resume Say So without issue.

jtowner
06-11-2019, 06:03 PM
I tried Say So for 2 days now, I keep getting the same reply, see below. Anyone else having this same issue, with Say so. I think something is wrong.

Sorry, this offer has expired.

Jtowner

Three4Me
06-13-2019, 11:29 AM
I'm so sorry! We did have it fixed on the 10th and it worked fine for me. I apologize for yet another issue with this. I am working to figure out what is going on.

SunshineGirl
06-18-2019, 12:55 PM
I'm starting to think they may be discontinuing paying for their router for some reason. Maybe the business is having problems? First they scaled back on the number of affiliates so we stopped working directly with them. Then one network dropped them. Now a second one. I'm still keeping an eye out.

For what it's worth, one of the networks who doesn't have them anymore is really pushing Dynata surveys now.

SunshineGirl
06-18-2019, 01:25 PM
Okay....so the same company that has Cint DOES have SaySo. I just switched out to their links and they look to be working. At least for now.

jtowner
06-18-2019, 05:38 PM
I did not see this until 5pm, was able to get one, and waiting to make sure it credits. This is the best paying one we have, so I am glad Trish you got it going again. I will post after the time for credit has past.

Jtowner

Trish this did not credit, I have never did one before that did not credit, can you see what is going on? It was a very long survey also watched a tv show, with ads . I got this screen at the end
Congratulations!

You've completed this survey, which means you've helped us feed the hungry and earned yourself a reward!

SCard
06-19-2019, 12:59 PM
I did not see this until 5pm, was able to get one, and waiting to make sure it credits. This is the best paying one we have, so I am glad Trish you got it going again. I will post after the time for credit has past.

Jtowner

Trish this did not credit, I have never did one before that did not credit, can you see what is going on? It was a very long survey also watched a tv show, with ads . I got this screen at the end
Congratulations!

You've completed this survey, which means you've helped us feed the hungry and earned yourself a reward!

I completed one a few hours ago, got the same message at the end

SunshineGirl
06-19-2019, 01:13 PM
I completed one a few hours ago, got the same message at the end

I see your credit!

jtowner
06-19-2019, 01:48 PM
Ok thanks I will keep trying to good not to.

Jtowner

I was able to complete one, just now. Congratulations!You've completed this survey, which means you've helped us feed the hungry and earned yourself a reward!

jtowner
06-20-2019, 02:52 PM
I see Sayso is green, I did not get the 2 back credits from 18, and 19th, when will they post?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
06-20-2019, 02:56 PM
I see Sayso is green, I did not get the 2 back credits from 18, and 19th, when will they post?

Jtowner

I am actually on the phone with SunshineGuy right now as he is finishing the integration. I would say within the hour SaySo will be totally done. And Cint will be launched by the end of the day.

jtowner
06-20-2019, 03:02 PM
I am actually on the phone with SunshineGuy right now as he is finishing the integration. I would say within the hour SaySo will be totally done. And Cint will be launched by the end of the day.

Okay I can live with that, thanks for quick answer.

Just did credit, both thank you.

Jtowner

jtowner
06-25-2019, 03:38 PM
I completed a very long Sayso that also did not credit today, lights have been red. I think it is set to credit on the hour, but has not happened. this is the 3rd one in the last 2 days that has not credited for me.

Jtowner

Congratulations!

SunshineGirl
06-25-2019, 04:47 PM
I completed a very long Sayso that also did not credit today, lights have been red. I think it is set to credit on the hour, but has not happened. this is the 3rd one in the last 2 days that has not credited for me.

Jtowner

Congratulations!

Is it possible these credits might be going somewhere else for you? I found the RewardTV one (that was a coding error that I fixed) but I don't see anything for you from SaySo since the 23rd. I see one other one from a different member for SaySo for the 23rd as well and nothing since then. But it doesn't look like many members are trying them. I'll send them an email and see what they say just in case.

jtowner
06-25-2019, 04:56 PM
Is it possible these credits might be going somewhere else for you? I found the RewardTV one (that was a coding error that I fixed) but I don't see anything for you from SaySo since the 23rd. I see one other one from a different member for SaySo for the 23rd as well and nothing since then. But it doesn't look like many members are trying them. I'll send them an email and see what they say just in case.

I did get on then, maybe they are down or something, it was a real long one on a kids movie, I checked the cookies were fine. I finished it at 2:25 today.

Jtowner

It dawned on me that both the surveys that did not credit were SaySo router, Gen and Sayso yesterday, and the light has been red, I am thinking its a issue on there end

This credited today, but it has today date on it, have not tried one, since 2 with Sayso Router did not credit, I gather this credit was from 6-25.

SunshineGirl
06-27-2019, 02:45 PM
Interesting. The only thing I can think is that they had a delay on some of their credits coming in. According to their email response, they have been seeing credits and nothing seems wrong on their end.

SunshineGirl
06-27-2019, 02:51 PM
So I just pushed back and asked why we got a credit today for a survey that wasn't taken today. He said SaySo was having crediting issues on the day it was completed and they gave them a list today of the missing credits, so they credited it.

jtowner
06-28-2019, 09:14 AM
So I just pushed back and asked why we got a credit today for a survey that wasn't taken today. He said SaySo was having crediting issues on the day it was completed and they gave them a list today of the missing credits, so they credited it.

Ok thanks.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-07-2019, 05:47 PM
I went to Sayso today 1.00 and this is what I get https://gptsurveys.com/?ref=4. Trish do you know what is up with this, the sayso for .70 is still good. What is wierd I came back and there was a credit for sayso 1.00. Not sure what is going on.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
10-08-2019, 01:05 PM
I went to Sayso today 1.00 and this is what I get https://gptsurveys.com/?ref=4. Trish do you know what is up with this, the sayso for .70 is still good. What is wierd I came back and there was a credit for sayso 1.00. Not sure what is going on.

Jtowner

It looks like all of the networks have deactivated the highest paying SaySo and they must have just redirected the link. I'll keep an eye out to see if they reactivate it soon.

jtowner
10-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Ok thanks, but I did get a credit yesterday from them, strange.

Jtowner

jtowner
11-25-2019, 07:34 PM
Is something up with Say So, have not been able to get in for over 1 week now. Keeps saying no matching questions. Light has been red for that week also.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-26-2019, 12:21 PM
I've been keeping an eye on all of the Say So surveys in the network and none are doing well right now. The most recent that anyone in the network has gotten a credit for ANY of them was on November 17. They seem to have a lot of issues. But I keep switching out the links every time they change them up to something that starts crediting. I'll keep watching and let you know when I see that anyone other companies in the network have gotten any credits for them.

jtowner
11-26-2019, 03:06 PM
I've been keeping an eye on all of the Say So surveys in the network and none are doing well right now. The most recent that anyone in the network has gotten a credit for ANY of them was on November 17. They seem to have a lot of issues. But I keep switching out the links every time they change them up to something that starts crediting. I'll keep watching and let you know when I see that anyone other companies in the network have gotten any credits for them.

I did not have a issue with credit, expect once, then a couple of days later I had 2 credits, one for .70 and one for 1.00. It just keeps saying no matching questions.

Jtowner