PDA

View Full Version : Greenfield/Toluna Surveys Now 3 a Day!

SunshineGirl
11-12-2018, 10:17 AM
Great news! We have updated some things in our system and you should be able to complete up to 3 Greenfield/Toluna surveys each day now! It's the original survey that SR started with 13 years ago, so we have a lot of faith in them!

If you complete more than 1 and don't get credit for the subsequent ones, let me know and I will get SG on the case. Today is our first day for it, so it might have some kinks still.

SCard
11-12-2018, 10:49 AM
Great news! We have updated some things in our system and you should be able to complete up to 3 Greenfield/Toluna surveys each day now! It's the original survey that SR started with 13 years ago, so we have a lot of faith in them!

If you complete more than 1 and don't get credit for the subsequent ones, let me know and I will get SG on the case. Today is our first day for it, so it might have some kinks still.

anything special/different we need to do? Wait for the previous one to credit? clear cookies like we did when we had the 2 SSI's?
What about Y2C/SM any effect on that?

Thanks for this increased opportunity!

jtowner
11-12-2018, 11:10 AM
anything special/different we need to do? Wait for the previous one to credit? clear cookies like we did when we had the 2 SSI's?
What about Y2C/SM any effect on that?

Thanks for this increased opportunity!

Glad to hear that, I assume you can use your same info, since GF approved this feature.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-12-2018, 04:23 PM
They didn't say anything about clearing cookies. So I would just go ahead and take them back to back like normal. So you would just use all of your same info. They also didn't mention anything about their surveys coming up in other routers and how that would impact anything. We may hear more if some of you start doing all 3 every day and then getting theirs through other sites as well. I'll keep my eyes open for that.

SCard
11-12-2018, 04:29 PM
They didn't say anything about clearing cookies. So I would just go ahead and take them back to back like normal. So you would just use all of your same info. They also didn't mention anything about their surveys coming up in other routers and how that would impact anything. We may hear more if some of you start doing all 3 every day and then getting theirs through other sites as well. I'll keep my eyes open for that.

thanks, I got DS + SM before work,I will DS tonight when I get home.

jtowner
11-12-2018, 05:05 PM
thanks, I got DS + SM before work,I will DS tonight when I get home.

Sounds good to me

Jtowner

SCard
11-12-2018, 10:29 PM

got 3 today.:banana::banana:

jtowner
11-13-2018, 03:58 PM

I was told Live now has surveys you can take 2 a day, have you heard about that and although its very hard now to get Live, its worth the struggle with higher amount.

Jtowner

SCard
11-13-2018, 04:20 PM

for weeks now I have been able to get DS everyday before leaving for the office. Today nothing but "sorry, no surveys"... coincidence? I guess time will tell.

SCard
11-13-2018, 04:23 PM
I was told Live now has surveys you can take 2 a day, have you heard about that and although its very hard now to get Live, its worth the struggle with higher amount.

Jtowner

good to hear that I am not the only one who is having issues with Live. I take a lot of surveys so maybe not surprising that it's more difficult to get one. But used to be with Live once you got into one you were able to complete it and get credit. at least once a week now for months, I complete a Live and get disqualified at the end; not acceptable.

SunshineGirl
11-15-2018, 10:48 AM
I did get permission for us to allow 2 Lives a day so we will get that coded on the tech end and then if you want, you can do 2. Our Live credits are generally about 80% of what our Greenfield/Toluna are each month. So they are popular but not most popular. Opinion Network used to be one of our most popular but has REALLY fallen off. That disappoints me because they are one that is unlimited. Not sure what happened there??

jtowner
11-15-2018, 11:09 AM
I did get permission for us to allow 2 Lives a day so we will get that coded on the tech end and then if you want, you can do 2. Our Live credits are generally about 80% of what our Greenfield/Toluna are each month. So they are popular but not most popular. Opinion Network used to be one of our most popular but has REALLY fallen off. That disappoints me because they are one that is unlimited. Not sure what happened there??

Glad to hear about Live, let us know when ok, its worth the extra effort. The issue with On, is is good when you 1st start them, as it progresses all you seem to get you do not qualify. They do not even give you the chance to try it, just no. I am glad for Live, thanks for getting that done.

Jtowner

SCard
11-15-2018, 11:17 AM

ON- payouts for time involved for many just not worth it: 20 minutes, .20 or .30. 30 minute surveys I have seen for .40. Surveys that started out paying ~ $1.50, then went to .80/90, .60 now too low to be worth my time. Ones that I feel are worth my time for what they pay, majority of them after I prove I am a human I get kicked out for "my profile does not match..". There are profile questions, why do I get sent into so many that my profile does not match? IMO they should not even be on my list. Also, used to be when you clicked into one and were disqualified they were gone from the list, seems like now they are still there. and so many that I completed and at the end when they have all my answers I am disqualified. they were a great opportunity when they started, have just gotten less and less value over the years. I don't usually even try more then once or twice a week as it seems like a waste of time and even if I get into one I know there is a good chance I will complete and get disqualified. I clicked into 6 or so the other night and was kicked out of everyone (after I proved I was not a human) due to "my profile..", did not answer one single question.

Live - I am not sure I will try a 2nd one but appreciate that the option is there. I have had at least 6 this week that I completed and at the end get "unfortuneatley..."; not right now many surveys they get from me and I do not get paid for my efforts.

SunshineGirl
11-19-2018, 10:17 AM
Glad to hear about Live, let us know when ok, its worth the extra effort. The issue with On, is is good when you 1st start them, as it progresses all you seem to get you do not qualify. They do not even give you the chance to try it, just no. I am glad for Live, thanks for getting that done.

Jtowner

You can now take Live twice a day.

jtowner
11-19-2018, 11:13 AM
You can now take Live twice a day.

Great thanks I sure will try it everyday its worth the effort that it takes.

Jtowner

jtowner
11-19-2018, 11:37 AM
Great thanks I sure will try it everyday its worth the effort that it takes.

Jtowner

I completed a 2nd Live, with minimal effort, waiting to make sure it credit now.

Jtowner

jtowner
11-19-2018, 03:14 PM
I completed a 2nd Live, with minimal effort, waiting to make sure it credit now.

Jtowner

Credited just fine.

Jtowner

jtowner
12-11-2018, 07:07 PM
I started to have a issue with 2nd GF not crediting for me, then twice a 2 cents did not credit, that was last week. I never had a problem with either not crediting. Is anyone having this issue, Over the last weeks weeks its been several that did not, but yet the 1st one credits fine. I am confused.

Jtowner

SCard
12-11-2018, 07:13 PM
I started to have a issue with 2nd GF not crediting for me, then twice a 2 cents did not credit, that was last week. I never had a problem with either not crediting. Is anyone having this issue, Over the last weeks weeks its been several that did not, but yet the 1st one credits fine. I am confused.

Jtowner

I usually only do 2 DS and both have been crediting. The first 7-8 days of the month I had 6 Y2C not credit and one that when I completed it, ended as "terminated". I have stopped doing Y2C all together; don't think I have tried one since December 8th. not going to waste my time on these.

jtowner
12-11-2018, 07:18 PM
Thanks Scard, they did credit fine for me, in the beginning, I did 3 and they credited. Not sure what is going on, will have to think about it some more. I recall you talkong about 2 cents before not crediting, I think I will not go back to trying that.I just do not get what is going on, I am stumped.

Jtowner

SCard
12-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Thanks Scard, they did credit fine for me, in the beginning, I did 3 and they credited. Not sure what is going on, will have to think about it some more. I recall you talkong about 2 cents before not crediting, I think I will not go back to trying that.I just do not get what is going on, I am stumped.

Jtowner

I had trouble previously with Y2C, but the last couple of months I have been getting it most days and always credits; now not crediting again, just about every time

jtowner
12-11-2018, 07:40 PM
I had trouble previously with Y2C, but the last couple of months I have been getting it most days and always credits; now not crediting again, just about every time

I can not think of any logical explanation for that, it does not make any sense to me. I do know its used to have different cookies, it had networkthink action, that has been gone a long time, so I am guessing its GF not a 3rd party survey. Could mean GF just is not going to keep paying for completed surveys, if they are all coming out of the same company. Maybe Trish will see this and have some ideas, that we do not know.

Jtowner

jtowner
12-12-2018, 11:08 AM
I can not think of any logical explanation for that, it does not make any sense to me. I do know its used to have different cookies, it had networkthink action, that has been gone a long time, so I am guessing its GF not a 3rd party survey. Could mean GF just is not going to keep paying for completed surveys, if they are all coming out of the same company. Maybe Trish will see this and have some ideas, that we do not know.

Jtowner

Today did 2 GF, within the same hour, using ff and they both credited, I had used Chrome the last couple of days, that only 1 credited. I am confused, need some clarity.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
12-12-2018, 12:49 PM
I don't see anything at all strange in our reporting. And our numbers are really consistent for them (we've already had more GF surveys for 12 days this month than we had in March, April, May, or June for a whole month). We haven't had any trouble tickets filed at all. I wonder if it has something to do with your Chrome caching things but Firefox is not?? These browsers keep adding so many new "Security" features that make it hard for us to get our credits for anything anymore--shopping AND surveys.

SCard
12-12-2018, 02:45 PM
I don't see anything at all strange in our reporting. And our numbers are really consistent for them (we've already had more GF surveys for 12 days this month than we had in March, April, May, or June for a whole month). We haven't had any trouble tickets filed at all. I wonder if it has something to do with your Chrome caching things but Firefox is not?? These browsers keep adding so many new "Security" features that make it hard for us to get our credits for anything anymore--shopping AND surveys.

my only problem is with SM (Y2C), i only use Chrome and use ccleaner before i shut down my laptop at night, I only use one computer.

jtowner
12-12-2018, 07:20 PM
I tried a 2 cents again, using FF and today it did credit. So again not sure, what the real deal is with it, I saw was Trish said, I use Chrome more than FF anymore, and never have a problem with anything other than GF crediting. I have no answers for this at all.

Jtowner

jtowner
07-27-2019, 09:11 AM
Two days in a row with the 2nd survey not crediting from GF. Yesterday did both same hour, no credit for 2nd, tdy did 2 in different hours no credit on the 2nd, next hour. What is wrong here?

Jtowner

SCard
07-27-2019, 09:21 AM
Two days in a row with the 2nd survey not crediting from GF. Yesterday did both same hour, no credit for 2nd, tdy did 2 in different hours no credit on the 2nd, next hour. What is wrong here?

Jtowner

nothing recently, but since the first of July I had 2 GF an 1 Y2C SM that I got the correct page at the end and did not receive credit. It report them, but nothing seems to have come if it; we used to get back credits from GF in the past.

Today every time I tried GF got "Sorry no surveys"...

I always wait for the first one to credit before I do a 2nd.

Very frustrating, since the first of the year I have completed at least 150 surveys that I got nothing for. a number of them I got the correct page and no credit, a lot were completing a survey and at the end get, sorry you do no qualify...
It's just wrong that survey companies get our completed surveys and we get nothing for our efforts.

SunshineGirl
07-29-2019, 09:02 AM
I think they are at their typical end of the month slump on surveys. But I do see credits coming in consistently for them. Maybe stick with doing the first 3 of the regular one and if they are crediting okay, don't do the other ones for a bit just in case there is something wrong with their creditor? I know they sometimes have issues and then all of a sudden give us a little chunk of them.

SCard
07-29-2019, 05:46 PM
I think they are at their typical end of the month slump on surveys. But I do see credits coming in consistently for them. Maybe stick with doing the first 3 of the regular one and if they are crediting okay, don't do the other ones for a bit just in case there is something wrong with their creditor? I know they sometimes have issues and then all of a sudden give us a little chunk of them.

I must have gotten a back credit from GF today, I was not able to even get into one before work today and now I have a credit.

jtowner
09-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Took a GF this morning, it did not credit. light has been red all day, so something is up with GF today. Trish can you see what is going on with them?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
09-10-2019, 01:42 PM
Took a GF this morning, it did not credit. light has been red all day, so something is up with GF today. Trish can you see what is going on with them?

Jtowner

I have noticed our numbers have been really bad with them the last couple of days, which is unusual. I just emailed them.

jtowner
09-10-2019, 02:16 PM
I have noticed our numbers have been really bad with them the last couple of days, which is unusual. I just emailed them.

I agree have been hard to get did not pick last month until the middle of the month. Over the weekend was not good, but I got one each day, today has been 1st time no credit in a very long time. Since they went to 3 a day, very seldom can you get 2 cents, its been a long time since I got one of them. Thanks for checking into it.

Jtowner

SCard
09-10-2019, 02:36 PM
I agree have been hard to get did not pick last month until the middle of the month. Over the weekend was not good, but I got one each day, today has been 1st time no credit in a very long time. Since they went to 3 a day, very seldom can you get 2 cents, its been a long time since I got one of them. Thanks for checking into it.

Jtowner

I used to be able to get one in the morning before I leave for work. Now most days I get into the first one, get kicked out when I answer 1 question and then "no surveys".

estimating at least 10 DS a month that I complete and get kicked out at the end and told no surveys. Y2C i do not even bother with, almost every one I completed, get the correct completion page and they do not credit.

I have not had many issues in DS with the correct page at the end and no credit.

I have been a member of SR for over 9 years and have never seen anything like this year. well over 200 surveys that I complete and get kicked out at the end for do not qualify.

SunshineGirl
09-10-2019, 04:41 PM
I used to be able to get one in the morning before I leave for work. Now most days I get into the first one, get kicked out when I answer 1 question and then "no surveys".

estimating at least 10 DS a month that I complete and get kicked out at the end and told no surveys. Y2C i do not even bother with, almost every one I completed, get the correct completion page and they do not credit.

I have not had many issues in DS with the correct page at the end and no credit.

I have been a member of SR for over 9 years and have never seen anything like this year. well over 200 surveys that I complete and get kicked out at the end for do not qualify.

Every time I ask them about the "do not qualify" they tell me that it is because there was some kind of security issue but they won't say what. I wonder if it has to do with taking the same surveys or doubling up or something??

SunshineGirl
09-10-2019, 04:42 PM

Jtowner

They said they didn't even see a click for you this morning but if you want to email me the email address you used and your time of completing the survey, they will check it. I do notice that although there were no clicks listed in their system this morning, there are now. So I wonder if it was a temporary tracking glitch across both clicks AND credits?

jtowner
09-10-2019, 05:04 PM
They said they didn't even see a click for you this morning but if you want to email me the email address you used and your time of completing the survey, they will check it. I do notice that although there were no clicks listed in their system this morning, there are now. So I wonder if it was a temporary tracking glitch across both clicks AND credits?

It was acting funny, it took me a couple of try to get the demo page to load, kept saying it is down, not my fault, it loaded and I completed it at 10:06 a, if it is working now I would try again, just want to know it is working. I agree since it was acting funny I should of just left it alone for then. No big deal let it go, i will try again to see what happens, it still red, so no one has got one to credit, that is strange to me.

Jtowner

I finished another one, this time it loaded fine, I will post what happens to it.

SCard
09-10-2019, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=jtowner;393770]It was acting funny, it took me a couple of try to get the demo page to load, kept saying it is down, not my fault,

Jtowner

I've gotten that error message sometimes over the last few years "it's not you it's us". I kind of feel like it's maybe one particular survey that is the problem. Just my impression.

SCard
09-10-2019, 05:43 PM
Every time I ask them about the "do not qualify" they tell me that it is because there was some kind of security issue but they won't say what. I wonder if it has to do with taking the same surveys or doubling up or something??

I don't think it's surveys from Cint or Dynata that this happens; see few or none from GF from those 2. Most of the surveys I click into for DS are Toluna or Quick Survey. I will try to remember to note what company it was. I am very careful about the "trick questions".
thank you

jtowner
09-10-2019, 06:50 PM
It was acting funny, it took me a couple of try to get the demo page to load, kept saying it is down, not my fault, it loaded and I completed it at 10:06 a, if it is working now I would try again, just want to know it is working. I agree since it was acting funny I should of just left it alone for then. No big deal let it go, i will try again to see what happens, it still red, so no one has got one to credit, that is strange to me.

Jtowner

I finished another one, this time it loaded fine, I will post what happens to it.

It did credit when it was supposed to credit it.

SCard
12-08-2019, 10:10 AM
all the way to the end of a survey on movies, click and expect to see the completion page, nope get this:

It's not you, it's us.
We are sorry,
an error has occurred with the survey loading.
Please try again later.

One more survey I spent the time to do an get nothing for my efforts. Since the first of the year well over 200 surveys that I have completed and got nothing. Either don't credit to get "sorry..." at the end.

jtowner
12-08-2019, 11:49 AM
all the way to the end of a survey on movies, click and expect to see the completion page, nope get this:

It's not you, it's us.
We are sorry,
an error has occurred with the survey loading.
Please try again later.

One more survey I spent the time to do an get nothing for my efforts. Since the first of the year well over 200 surveys that I have completed and got nothing. Either don't credit to get "sorry..." at the end.

I had the same thing happen to me, it was Cmix, got the error page at the end, no credit. GF has been trying my patience all week long, 1 day all will credit, next day 2 do not credit. I usually can figure things out, I am at a loss, it seems contest starts, and nothing but crediting issues since, losing Dyna did not help either. It liked mu surveys just went to survey heaven.

Jtowner

SCard
12-08-2019, 01:10 PM
I had the same thing happen to me, it was Cmix, got the error page at the end, no credit. GF has been trying my patience all week long, 1 day all will credit, next day 2 do not credit. I usually can figure things out, I am at a loss, it seems contest starts, and nothing but crediting issues since, losing Dyna did not help either. It liked mu surveys just went to survey heaven.

Jtowner

I am lucky to even get on GF on Sundays so was pleased that I thought I was going to get one. Now there is nothing.

I did well with Dynata. Try to avoid YS, quite a few I never get credit for and in the past they have taken credits back with no explanation; so pretty good chance I won't get credits.

jtowner
01-06-2020, 06:59 PM
I know surveys in January are not good, all I have been getting since in the middle of December, is LRW surveys, if you are very lucky you get get through one, most of the time it just states not available survey. My question is anyone else have this happening to them, I am think since light has been more red than green or yellow. i mean getting all the LRW and once once a week maybe getting a chance at another diff rent survey.

Jtowner

SCard
01-06-2020, 07:52 PM
I know surveys in January are not good, all I have been getting since in the middle of December, is LRW surveys, if you are very lucky you get get through one, most of the time it just states not available survey. My question is anyone else have this happening to them, I am think since light has been more red than green or yellow. i mean getting all the LRW and once once a week maybe getting a chance at another diff rent survey.

Jtowner

I completed maybe my 2nd GF tonight since Christmas, it was LRW which I usually don't do. Saturday and Sunday GF was green mostly all day, I got nothing but "sorry no surveys" every time I tried one.

jtowner
01-07-2020, 09:53 AM
I completed maybe my 2nd GF tonight since Christmas, it was LRW which I usually don't do. Saturday and Sunday GF was green mostly all day, I got nothing but "sorry no surveys" every time I tried one.

I only got one once or twice, everything is pretty much gone for now. I left you a private message in the forum, if you get a chance to read it.

Jtowner

SCard
01-07-2020, 10:04 AM
I only got one once or twice, everything is pretty much gone for now. I left you a private message in the forum, if you get a chance to read it.

Jtowner

I can't reply, you have messages blocked.

jtowner
07-09-2022, 11:36 AM
Are we going to gt GF back, since it changed what we have on site?

SunshineGirl
10-31-2023, 03:58 PM
I just got my second Greenfield/Toluna survey for the month. Both of them were very similar but for different brands and each lasted only about 6 minutes. I'm thinking they still have surveys but either just not a lot of them or they don't offer them to the same people very frequently?

jtowner
10-31-2023, 04:13 PM
I just got my second Greenfield/Toluna survey for the month. Both of them were very similar but for different brands and each lasted only about 6 minutes. I'm thinking they still have surveys but either just not a lot of them or they don't offer them to the same people very frequently?

I keep getting the same one over all of this time, its the old Brain Juicer, got it just now, twice same thing, did not work for me.

SunshineGirl
10-31-2023, 04:19 PM
I have been getting one that has me watch a quick commercial and then answer questions about it. Is that the one you are getting?

SCard
10-31-2023, 04:38 PM
I keep getting the same one over all of this time, its the old Brain Juicer, got it just now, twice same thing, did not work for me.

same thing for me. Brain Juicer. used to get into those, see them from time to time but never get it

jtowner
10-31-2023, 04:45 PM
same thing for me. Brain Juicer. used to get into those, see them from time to time but never get it

I never get past the first page of demo questions, for me at least I am been getting this same thing every time I tried it.

Here is the funny thing I get emails from GF with lots of surveys available, but not doing them that way, I figured it you can send them to emails, then send them to SR.

Now that you said that the old Brain juicer always had a ad to watch then answers questions, again your right never long.