PDA

View Full Version : Disney Planning Video Offer

SunshineGirl
11-14-2018, 12:07 PM
The Disney planning video offer has now been increased to 200 people a day. So if you didn't try it before, now is a great time to try to get it!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4423

SCard
11-14-2018, 12:14 PM
The Disney planning video offer has now been increased to 200 people a day. So if you didn't try it before, now is a great time to try to get it!

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4423

I just tried again for the 3rd time and can't get past the Travel Interest Page: Just One More Small Thing. I log in using my MDE credentials and it autopopulates my information but can't get past that page and won't let me skip it

I am aware from the DIS Boards that using MDE has been a nightmare for weeks.

SunshineGirl
11-14-2018, 12:22 PM
I just tried again for the 3rd time and can't get past the Travel Interest Page: Just One More Small Thing. I log in using my MDE credentials and it autopopulates my information but can't get past that page and won't let me skip it

I am aware from the DIS Boards that using MDE has been a nightmare for weeks.

Their system is definitely wonky. It took me trying it a few ways a few times in a row. A couple of times I filled everything out and a couple of times I hit skip. Then all of a sudden one time it just worked!

OhMari
11-14-2018, 02:23 PM
I made it to the order page and logging in, but Disney keeps telling me to enter my address, when my address is clearly there.
I tried editing and everything looks fine.

I tried logging out, and went back to the page and now when I click to get video, I get pop up ads, no Disney page.

SunshineGirl
11-15-2018, 10:46 AM
I made it to the order page and logging in, but Disney keeps telling me to enter my address, when my address is clearly there.
I tried editing and everything looks fine.

I tried logging out, and went back to the page and now when I click to get video, I get pop up ads, no Disney page.

I wonder if they had already capped the offer for the day? I just went into the network and it is still showing as active with 195 spots left for today. I can't click on mine because I already completed it so they just reroute me.