PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Coupon Codes?

nicnik
04-10-2008, 07:34 PM
I've been trying to make a purchase from lanebryant.com all day long but can't get ANY of the coupon codes listed on SR to work. :confused: I'd prefer the $25 off $75 (which expires today - eek!), but really any of them would be great. Help please!! Thank you!

nicnik
04-11-2008, 01:23 AM
It's still happening this evening & on a different computer. The $25 off $75 is gone now, :( , but I tried the 20% off any purchase code of 000203838. That still doesn't seem to be working. Is there some coupon code that does work? Thanks a million!

SunshineGirl
04-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Is the 20% off one the brand new one that just came out today? That one won't work for you either?

sunshinecindy
04-11-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm not having trouble with any of them.

nicnik
04-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Thanks for your replies, Tricia & Cindy!

I tried again this morning using the new 20% code and that didn't seem to work either. Maybe it's how far I'm going through the process? I filled my shopping cart, went to check out, completed the page that asks for a coupon code and got to the next page where it reviews your order & shipping info. On that page, the summary of my order & total price does not show any kind of discount / coupon / savings in the total. At the bottom of that page you can click "submit my order", but it also says that once you click the button the order is final so I never clicked it. I don't want to order without the coupon! I went that far using every coupon that was available yesterday (there was like 4 or so) more than once and then again using the 20% code today & still didn't see any proof that a coupon had been applied.

What's wrong with me? :p

sunshinecindy
04-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Thanks for your replies, Tricia & Cindy!

I tried again this morning using the new 20% code and that didn't seem to work either. Maybe it's how far I'm going through the process? I filled my shopping cart, went to check out, completed the page that asks for a coupon code and got to the next page where it reviews your order & shipping info. On that page, the summary of my order & total price does not show any kind of discount / coupon / savings in the total. At the bottom of that page you can click "submit my order", but it also says that once you click the button the order is final so I never clicked it. I don't want to order without the coupon! I went that far using every coupon that was available yesterday (there was like 4 or so) more than once and then again using the 20% code today & still didn't see any proof that a coupon had been applied.

What's wrong with me? :p

When I click on the 20% off link or banner, the page it takes me too says 20% off with code right on it. Something on your computer is blocking this. Try clicking on the banner, see if that works.

nicnik
04-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Still nothing. :( I just tried it 2x. Once clicking on the banner with the picture of the lady on it and then once clicking on the text that describes the coupon & includes the code. Both take me to the same page: http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/affiliate_20percent_00203838. But when I continue shopping from that page, regardless of which link took me there, I can't get the coupon to actually work. I did notice that there is an extra 0 at the beginning of the code listed on SR. But when I entered the code listed on LB with that extra 0 missing, I got an error message saying that the code doesn't exist. Still, when I review my order just before clicking submit, I can't find any indication that the coupon has been applied. :confused:

The IT folks at LB are probably wondering why I've nearly ordered about 100 pairs of jeans in the last two days! Hahaha!

sunshinecindy
04-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Still nothing. :( I just tried it 2x. Once clicking on the banner with the picture of the lady on it and then once clicking on the text that describes the coupon & includes the code. Both take me to the same page: http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/affiliate_20percent_00203838. But when I continue shopping from that page, regardless of which link took me there, I can't get the coupon to actually work. I did notice that there is an extra 0 at the beginning of the code listed on SR. But when I entered the code listed on LB with that extra 0 missing, I got an error message saying that the code doesn't exist. Still, when I review my order just before clicking submit, I can't find any indication that the coupon has been applied. :confused:

The IT folks at LB are probably wondering why I've nearly ordered about 100 pairs of jeans in the last two days! Hahaha!

I will email them and see if they have had any problems.

nicnik
04-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Thanks Cindy! Let me know if you or they have any questions about what I did. I appreciate your help!

Happy Friday! :sunshine:

nicnik
04-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Just FYI, I just tried the new coupon code for $25 off $75 that is on the list of the latests SR coupons. That one did the same thing - nothing - when I followed the same procedure that I've been doing. That code is 025003819.

sunshinecindy
04-11-2008, 08:19 PM
How strange, I just put that up from their email today. not good.

nicnik
04-11-2008, 09:07 PM
I'll try from home at some point over the weekend & let you know if I have better results than I have had here at the office.

nicnik
04-14-2008, 03:27 PM
Still the same thing with the new code & trying from my home computer. :( I tried all the way up to the point where you review your order and total and never saw any indication that the discount had been taken. What else can I do to get this straightened out?!

sunshinecindy
04-14-2008, 03:31 PM
I even put up the new coupon I just got yesterday, did you try that one too? This is ridiculous. I will email them again or look for a number to call them.

nicnik
04-14-2008, 04:16 PM
I only tried the 025003819 code last night ($25 off $75). I'd REALLY prefer that one over the 20% off, but I can try them again sometime today to see if they work from my office comp.

Please let me know if you need any additional info from me to get this to work.

sunshinecindy
04-14-2008, 04:20 PM
I finally got a response from them and they are looking into the code. Will keep you updated.

nicnik
04-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your attention. I'm sure that this must have been annoying for you, so I appreciate your efforts!

sunshinecindy
04-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Just heard back and they say the code is now working.

fanofree
04-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Just an FYI - I shopped last night. I clicked on the 30% off link and later added the $25/75 code. Pretty good deal! The bras were buy one, get one 50% off - 6 bras for $60. (Now if only the credit would show as pending, but I know it is too soon.)

nicnik
04-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Ugh!!! I still can't get it to work with either of the two codes that are posted right now! Here's step-by-step of what I just did (and what I did last week & over the weekend):

I clicked on the text link that explains the 30% off site-wide
I put two pairs of jeans in my shopping cart
When I was prompted, I logged into my account
I verified my name & address, and scrolled further down the page to enter my cc info
Further down on the same page, I entered the $25/$75 code
I clicked on "verify my order" which took me to a summary page
On that page, my shipping info was correct, the items in the order was correct, but the total did not reflect any kind of discount whatsoever
I clicked back & entered the 20% off code that is listed on SR
After clicking "verify my order" I saw the summary again with no discount reflected
I did not click "submit my order" because I don't want to order without being sure that the coupon is being applied!!

I guess it's possible that I made a mistake somewhere in the process, but I can't for the life of me see what the problem could possibly be! I feel like I've done everything exactly how I would / have for any other online shopping experience!

Fanofree, can you tell me if you did anything different than that to make the code work yesterday?

sunshinecindy
04-14-2008, 07:35 PM
I just clicked on the 20% off coupon, and fake bought a dress, it automatically gave me the 20% off, showed two columns, one had my savings right in it before I even put the promo code in. Strange.

ETA: I just did the same thing with the 30% off coupon and it showed me in the second column my savings without putting a code in.

nicnik
04-14-2008, 07:44 PM
I see that second column, but it's totally empty.

Could you fake buy a pair (or two, which was my actual order) of these (http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/lane_bryant_product_page?item=1066802&pagesize=3&right_fit_color=BLUE&RIGHT_FIT_CHOSEN=YES) & see whether you can make anything work? In case that link doesn't work, it's the Right Fit Blue stretch bootcut jeans.

Maybe the discount isn't available on that item?

sunshinecindy
04-14-2008, 07:50 PM
I see that second column, but it's totally empty.

Could you fake buy a pair (or two, which was my actual order) of these (http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/pagebuilder/lane_bryant_product_page?item=1066802&pagesize=3&right_fit_color=BLUE&RIGHT_FIT_CHOSEN=YES) & see whether you can make anything work? In case that link doesn't work, it's the Right Fit Blue stretch bootcut jeans.

Maybe the discount isn't available on that item?

I did it, and this is what is says in the lower left corner
"This item is not eligible for discounts or promotions."

fanofree
04-14-2008, 08:51 PM
Often the right fit jeans and the special price items are not included in sales. (The new jeans don't fit me at all - the old ones were perfect. :() I don't know if it matters or not - but I never shopped LB through SR before, so I did not log in with my old e-mail. I used the one I use for SR. Other than that - you shopped the same way I did.

nicnik
04-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Oh no, Cindy, please please please don't hate me! Now that you point that out to me, I see that they're not eligible for the discount. I swear that I never saw that sentence until just this minute! I never tried checking out with anything other than the jeans but if I had I would have noticed the note because everything else shows the savings in that second column. I'm sooooo soooooo sooooo sorry that you did so much work looking into this for no good reason. Thank you so much for your help (and for not thinking that I'm a moron from now on :angel: ).

I'm bummed though, the jeans are a much less good deal without that coupon code. I don't know what to do!