PDA

View Full Version : To those who need it....

sunshinecindy
04-10-2008, 08:54 PM
Heres a big cup of patience for those of you waiting for credits. LOL

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff242/cingroomer/cup.gif

jenvance
04-10-2008, 08:56 PM
That's so sweet. Thanks.

askomsky
04-10-2008, 08:57 PM
LMAO, too funny! Can't say we/they weren't warned earlier in the week. :angel:

m 'n c
04-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks Cindy. I need to hurry and finish shopping tonight so my credits can come in on Sunday.

Blessing and Miracle
04-10-2008, 10:50 PM
You couldn't have picked a better time to offer us a little patience! Ha, Ha!:rotfl: I'm dying to see if a certain company that didn't pay me last time is gonna pay me this time!:angel: Especially, since I really need/want a few more items.

SunshineGirl
04-11-2008, 12:47 AM
You couldn't have picked a better time to offer us a little patience! Ha, Ha!:rotfl: I'm dying to see if a certain company that didn't pay me last time is gonna pay me this time!:angel: Especially, since I really need/want a few more items.

Which one? I might know off hand. If it is one with women's suits, I did see a credit come through. Plus a few others for you.

3dog2kidmom
04-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Which one? I might know off hand. If it is one with women's suits, I did see a credit come through. Plus a few others for you.

YAY!!! Sunshine Girl is home!!! We missed you!!! :sunshine2:

m4travels
04-11-2008, 09:49 AM
Dude thinks that there might be both whoops of joy and gnashing of teeth once all credits get in and the Big Board gets updated!!

Blessing and Miracle
04-11-2008, 10:52 AM

Yep, that's the one! Yay!!! I'm glad it came through, but now I'm wondering if it was because I shopped under a different name with them this time. Whatever reason, I'm overjoyed! Thanks, Tricia!:)

fanofree
04-11-2008, 05:51 PM
If a long lost and forgotton credit posts upon SR being fully staffed - it will be like Christmas in April!!!! Any credit is a gift. (Those that expect little are not disapointed!) :angel: