PDA

View Full Version : Dynata Daily Surveys

SunshineGirl
04-11-2019, 03:27 PM
Just wanted to start an official thread for Dynata Surveys. They have been added under "Offers" but can be done up to 10 times a day now. We'll work on getting both them and SurveySurfing added to the survey menus (that's something only SunshineGuy can do).

SunshineGirl
06-27-2019, 03:18 PM
Has anyone tried these? We were notified that igain is doing away with LiveSample and wants everyone to switch to Dynata surveys instead.

SCard
06-27-2019, 07:53 PM
Has anyone tried these? We were notified that igain is doing away with LiveSample and wants everyone to switch to Dynata surveys instead.

I just tried and completed one, was the 2nd one that I tried
it didn't credit.

July 1, still have not received credit for completing this.

SunshineGirl
07-18-2019, 01:36 PM
This has now been switched to the network you all like better, so hopefully we will start seeing better opportunities and credits!

SCard
08-16-2019, 09:15 AM
can't find where we discussed the TV one (like rewards TV) not crediting. I have taken the one through Dynata 4 days this week and everyone has credited. I'd rather get the higher payout here. Fingers crossed the issue is fixed.

jtowner
08-16-2019, 10:10 AM
can't find where we discussed the TV one (like rewards TV) not crediting. I have taken the one through Dynata 4 days this week and everyone has credited. I'd rather get the higher payout here. Fingers crossed the issue is fixed.

It did not credit twice for me through Dyna, since I took it through Dyna, now every time I try to get it In rewards TV goes to Success page, will not let me do it now. So I would say do not try for bigger money, at least for me I can not do it now.

Jtowner

SCard
08-16-2019, 10:16 AM
It did not credit twice for me through Dyna, since I took it through Dyna, now every time I try to get it In rewards TV goes to Success page, will not let me do it now. So I would say do not try for bigger money, at least for me I can not do it now.

Jtowner

I never attempted Rewards TV, maybe that is the difference.

SCard
10-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Tried several times today, both browsers, have cleared cookies:

We are sorry, but unfortunately you did not successfully complete the survey.

jtowner
10-11-2019, 08:11 AM
Tried several times today, both browsers, have cleared cookies:

Scard, I learned that means no surveys available for you at that time. If you go back 9 minutes after the hour, they I find I can get into them again. I see what you mean, usually you get past the first page, today I did not. I am sure its no surveys. It could be that router, just click on Rewards TV it took me to a completion page.

Jtowner

SCard
10-11-2019, 08:42 AM
Scard, I learned that means no surveys available for you at that time. If you go back 9 minutes after the hour, they I find I can get into them again. I see what you mean, usually you get past the first page, today I did not. I am sure its no surveys. It could be that router, just click on Rewards TV it took me to a completion page.

Jtowner

thanks, have never had that happen before. I stay away from Rewards TV as I take those in Dynata as it pays a lot more.

jtowner
10-11-2019, 09:36 AM
thanks, have never had that happen before. I stay away from Rewards TV as I take those in Dynata as it pays a lot more.

Its still the same message, something must be going on, never had that happened before either.

Jtowner

SCard
10-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Its still the same message, something must be going on, never had that happened before either.

Jtowner

in a way glad it's just not me.

SunshineGirl
10-11-2019, 10:46 AM
They are right in the middle of moving networks (the company got bought out). I just tried pulling a new link. See if that fixes it.

jtowner
10-11-2019, 11:18 AM
They are right in the middle of moving networks (the company got bought out). I just tried pulling a new link. See if that fixes it.

Good to know, will every time I tried I would get old SSI end page with all the flags.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-11-2019, 01:37 PM
Good to know, will every time I tried I would get old SSI end page with all the flags.

Jtowner

It has a start page, but I am getting the same thing as this morning.

United KingdomUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaSingaporeIndiaIrelandWe are trying to redirect you to another survey. The survey you were invited to participate in is now closed.
SpainMexcioArgentinaEstamos intentando redirigirle a otra encuesta. La encuest a la que fue invitado ya está cerrada.
BrazilEstamos tentando redirecioná-lo para outra pesquisa. A pesquisa para a qual foi convidado já foi encerrada. FranceBelgiumSwitzerlandCanadaL’enquête est désormais close. Vous allez être redirigé(e) vers une autre enquête.
GermanyBelgiumAustriaSwitzerlandWir werden versuchen, Sie zu einer anderen Umfrage weiterzuleiten. Leider ist diese Umfrage bereits geschlossen. ItalySwitzerlandTi stiamo reindirizzando ad un altro sondaggio. Il sondaggio cui eri stato invitato è chiuso.
The NetherlandsBelgiumWij proberen u door te sturen naar een andere vragenlijst. De vragenlijst waarvoor u bent uitgenodigd is helaas gesloten. PolandPróbujemy przekierować Cię do innego badania. Termin wypełniania tego badania niestety dobiegł końca.
DenmarkVi forsøger at omdirigerer dig til en anden undersøgelse. Undersøgelsen du var inviteret til at deltage i er blevet lukket. SwedenDu kommer att skickas till en annan undersökning. Den undersökning du bjöds in att delta i är nu stängd.
FinlandYritämme ohjata sinut toiseen kyselyyn. Tutkimus, johon sait kutsun, on nyt suljettu. NorwayVi forsøker å videresende deg til en annen undersøkelse. Undersøkelsen du ble invitert til å delta i er avsluttet.
ChinaSingapore我们正试图将您重定向到另一项调查。您被邀请参加的调查现已结束。 TaiwanHong Kong我們正試圖將您重定向到另一項調查。您被邀請參加的調查現已結束。
Japanアンケートの受付は終了いたしました。現在、貴方に合ったアンケートを確認中です。 South Korea우리는 당신을 다른 설문 조사로 리디렉션하려고합니다. 귀하가 초대 된 설문 조사는 이제 마감되었습니다

SunshineGirl
10-11-2019, 03:13 PM
I just went in and completed one and it worked okay.

jtowner
10-11-2019, 05:21 PM
I got in and got completed a couple 909 passed no credit, like before, its seems to credit now at 17 after the hour, just like SSI.

Jtowner

SCard
10-11-2019, 06:21 PM
I got in and got completed a couple 909 passed no credit, like before, its seems to credit now at 17 after the hour, just like SSI.

Jtowner

completed one and it did credit, I guess around the same time past the hour as yours

jtowner
10-11-2019, 07:24 PM
completed one and it did credit, I guess around the same time past the hour as yours

Glad to know it working.

Jtowner

SCard
11-25-2019, 07:25 AM
Red all weekend, nothing but:

SunshineGirl
11-25-2019, 09:46 AM
Unfortunately, I think Dynata is being ended. They are saying they might have another different survey in its place, but I don't know what that will look like. I am so glad we had that other new one pop up right before they announced this!! I will exchange them on the Spotlight page soon.

SCard
11-25-2019, 10:18 AM
Unfortunately, I think Dynata is being ended. They are saying they might have another different survey in its place, but I don't know what that will look like. I am so glad we had that other new one pop up right before they announced this!! I will exchange them on the Spotlight page soon.

really sorry to hear this, has been a very good option.:cry:

SunshineGirl
11-25-2019, 10:20 AM
I was really worried at first because I know they convert well. But then I ran our numbers and it looks like they are only about 5% of our total survey completions each month. So hopefully the new one that pays out more will be a good substitute! I'm also going to continue talking with them to see what they come up with next. I suspect that they were paying out too much money on them and they were not profitable enough for the survey company. So whatever they come back with will probably pay less. :(

jtowner
11-25-2019, 10:49 AM
I was really worried at first because I know they convert well. But then I ran our numbers and it looks like they are only about 5% of our total survey completions each month. So hopefully the new one that pays out more will be a good substitute! I'm also going to continue talking with them to see what they come up with next. I suspect that they were paying out too much money on them and they were not profitable enough for the survey company. So whatever they come back with will probably pay less. :(

I did not like the .50 survey, and they has been asking tons of the same questions with each new survey try. There are times when I do not get credit for all of them, I learned to clear cookies from the previous survey. I still would try to do 3 a day to make up for losing Live. Lets us know what you learn, in the meantime I will see if I find anything out on the forums.

Jtowner

SCard
11-25-2019, 12:14 PM
I did not like the .50 survey, and they has been asking tons of the same questions with each new survey try. There are times when I do not get credit for all of them, I learned to clear cookies from the previous survey. I still would try to do 3 a day to make up for losing Live. Lets us know what you learn, in the meantime I will see if I find anything out on the forums.

Jtowner

interesting, I did well with Dynata. What you describe is what I encounter with Your Survey: hard to get into and 5-6 per month that I complete and don't get credit for.

jtowner
11-25-2019, 12:21 PM
interesting, I did well with Dynata. What you describe is what I encounter with Your Survey: hard to get into and 5-6 per month that I complete and don't get credit for.

Scard were you getting all those questions, it was less in the beginning, recently it was all the time. It was the same questions also, all the time.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-25-2019, 02:37 PM
iRAAS seems to be converting pretty well (it's green again today) and pays out higher. If those keep going well, we will switch to working with them directly and will be able to pay out even more. But we have to get the traffic up to make it worth their while.

SCard
11-25-2019, 07:31 PM
iRAAS seems to be converting pretty well (it's green again today) and pays out higher. If those keep going well, we will switch to working with them directly and will be able to pay out even more. But we have to get the traffic up to make it worth their while.

not impressed. same as when it was first offered. kicked out of 10 and then I quit.Same demo questions over and over. Sample Cube, Cint, Opinion Network.
Not worth my time if I need to go through 10+ to get a survey.

jtowner
11-25-2019, 08:23 PM
not impressed. same as when it was first offered. kicked out of 10 and then I quit.Same demo questions over and over. Sample Cube, Cint, Opinion Network.
Not worth my time if I need to go through 10+ to get a survey.

I agree with you on the questions part, it does go from one router to another, it takes a while maybe 20 minutes to get into one, the last couple of days it has been very hard going from one router to another. Yuno seems to be the best, there are questions but not excessive, and for pay out I would rather be able to to more than one of those for the day.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
02-10-2020, 11:53 PM
It looks like I can get Dynata back through one of the networks but it will only pay about .40. Is it worth it for me to add them back?

This is the page they go to:

https://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects/web?source=27_2316&transactionID=102f53940d12cbd8676ee85b30a3a3&sourcePID=102dbaded5e4de0710017c940294b2&sourceData=3048&aff_sub=&params=

SCard
02-11-2020, 03:42 PM
It looks like I can get Dynata back through one of the networks but it will only pay about .40. Is it worth it for me to add them back?

This is the page they go to:

https://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects/web?source=27_2316&transactionID=102f53940d12cbd8676ee85b30a3a3&sourcePID=102dbaded5e4de0710017c940294b2&sourceData=3048&aff_sub=¶ms=

I'd give it a try. seems like I am practically banned from GF so not many options.

SunshineGirl
02-11-2020, 03:59 PM
I reactivated it. It's at the bottom of the Stoplight page for now until we see how it does. It doesn't say it can be taken more than once a day so let's go for one until we watch it a bit.

SunshineGirl
02-17-2020, 04:20 PM
I have moved this up the Stoplight page because it was converting really well the other day. You can take it 4 times a day. I don't think many people were trying it because it was at the bottom but the people who did have done well with it.

SCard
02-17-2020, 07:29 PM
I have moved this up the Stoplight page because it was converting really well the other day. You can take it 4 times a day. I don't think many people were trying it because it was at the bottom but the people who did have done well with it.

completed one at around 5:40 and no credit

jtowner
02-17-2020, 08:12 PM
completed one at around 5:40 and no credit

That is not good news, I did a couple since it went back up to .50 now I am thinking they will not credit either. I will post to this also one way or other.

Jtowner

SCard
02-17-2020, 08:20 PM
didn't credit on the 2nd hour either. I'm done.

SunshineGirl
02-17-2020, 08:22 PM
All 4 credited fine for Jtowner but it looks like Scard's did not (even when I look in their system). Did you have problems with them in the past on the other network?

jtowner
02-17-2020, 08:26 PM
All 4 credited fine for Jtowner but it looks like Scard's did not (even when I look in their system). Did you have problems with them in the past on the other network?

Just coming hear to say that they all did, I even got logged out again, keep forgetting to check that in Chrome, but Dyna credited, that did not happen this moring with Zen did not get credit, went back and was logged out. Do not understand why that happens just every so often.

Jtowner

SCard
02-17-2020, 08:29 PM

No problems before. not going to waste my time if I am not going to get credit. used Chrome. I use one laptop and one e-mail address.

jtowner
02-17-2020, 08:32 PM
Scard, maybe you were logged out of Chrome like me, I did not get credit for Zen today, went back and I was logged out. Since Trish could not find it, I bet that is what happened. She may find it that
way.

Jtowner

SCard
02-17-2020, 08:36 PM
Scard, maybe you were logged out of Chrome like me, I did not get credit for Zen today, went back and I was logged out. Since Trish could not find it, I bet that is what happened. She may find it that
way.

Jtowner

I've never found myself logged out. noticed you have posted about that so I have been looking. completed GF after the Dynata and did not have to log back in.

jtowner
02-17-2020, 09:26 PM
I've never found myself logged out. noticed you have posted about that so I have been looking. completed GF after the Dynata and did not have to log back in.

Then you were not, just a thought, its happened to me today and a couple weeks ago. At least you could get a GF, I have not been able to since Friday.

Jtowner

SCard
02-18-2020, 09:23 AM

because JTowner had 4 that credited I tried again last night and it credited. same for one this morning. The first one I saw "DKR complete"flash on my browser tab before it went to the last screen. same thing for the 2 I did get credit for. No reason why I should not have gotten credit for the first one.

jtowner
02-18-2020, 10:03 AM
because JTowner had 4 that credited I tried again last night and it credited. same for one this morning. The first one I saw "DKR complete"flash on my browser tab before it went to the last screen. same thing for the 2 I did get credit for. No reason why I should not have gotten credit for the first one.

I had that same problem a couple of times with it, because it was taken down. Never did I get credit for Pop, rewards tv, through Dyna. I got Pop, now I am waiting to see if it credits, before I do anything else, this way I know it now it works for not. Do you recall what time Dyna credits now?

Same thing as before it did not credit, and I now that because I did nothing add in Dyna.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-15-2020, 09:12 AM
I had that same problem a couple of times with it, because it was taken down. Never did I get credit for Pop, rewards tv, through Dyna. I got Pop, now I am waiting to see if it credits, before I do anything else, this way I know it now it works for not. Do you recall what time Dyna credits now?

Same thing as before it did not credit, and I now that because I did nothing add in Dyna.

Jtowner

Is Dyna not working, I see it has been moved to the bottom of the list, what is up with that?

Jtowner

SCard
03-15-2020, 09:19 AM
worked yesterday. completed 2 today that did not credit. got the correct screen at the end.

jtowner
03-15-2020, 09:39 AM
worked yesterday. completed 2 today that did not credit. got the correct screen at the end.

I completed it yesterday and they all did credit. I went into offers when I did not see it, and did not read anything about it off the list. I completed one. I will see and post what happens, if there is a issue I would think we would of seen something posted. I have a friend that does another site, and she said it works there, when we lost it is December it still worked for her, it was not taken down.

Jtowner

3752347 Credit: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 03/14/2020 - 29907725 0.50 Credits 03/14/2020 Paid
#3752346 Credit: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 03/14/2020 - 29907647 0.50 Credits 03/14/2020 Paid

It did not credit, so I guess they took it down again, seems to me it would of been good to tell us what is going on.

SunshineGirl
03-15-2020, 11:48 AM
We haven't taken it down. I think we put it at the bottom of the list when we were testing it and it just needs moved back up again. We've been upgrading the servers this weekend so a few things might be moved around. Let me go take a look at this because it may just be a case that when we moved to the new server, something didn't connect right.

jtowner
03-15-2020, 12:05 PM
We haven't taken it down. I think we put it at the bottom of the list when we were testing it and it just needs moved back up again. We've been upgrading the servers this weekend so a few things might be moved around. Let me go take a look at this because it may just be a case that when we moved to the new server, something didn't connect right.

That is good to know, mime did not credit it was completed at 9:28a tdy. Its good to know when the world is going crazy we still have our community.

Jtowner

SCard
03-15-2020, 12:37 PM
That is good to know, mime did not credit it was completed at 9:28a tdy. Its good to know when the world is going crazy we still have our community.

Jtowner

a few surveys the last few days that have questions about how is covid-19 changing how we are living our lives.

jtowner
03-15-2020, 12:38 PM
a few surveys the last few days that have questions about how is covid-19 changing how we are living our lives.

It is are schools closed here for 2 weeks or more, what is going on in your neck of the wood Scard?

Jtowner

SCard
03-15-2020, 12:46 PM
It is are schools closed here for 2 weeks or more, what is going on in your neck of the wood Scard?

Jtowner

same thing here.
We were booked to go to Disney in April, we are postponing until the Fall.

jtowner
03-15-2020, 01:01 PM
They may close anyway, I heard Disney closed in California last week. I am sure you are disappointed and the kids.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-15-2020, 02:17 PM

Jtowner

I got my Dyna credit, thank you.

Jtowner

SCard
03-15-2020, 02:26 PM
I got my Dyna credit, thank you.

Jtowner

me too, who the heck does that on a Sunday? Sunshine Rewards and Sunshine Guy. :banana:

jtowner
03-15-2020, 02:30 PM
me too, who the heck does that on a Sunday? Sunshine Rewards and Sunshine Guy. :banana:

I stop trying after the 1st one, so back to the drawing board, for more Dyna.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-15-2020, 09:08 PM

I think I'll keep him. :)

jtowner
03-16-2020, 09:29 AM
Again this morning I completed a Dyna at 8:52, only to go back and realized once again I was logged out of Chrome. That has not happened in weeks, catches me off guard. If you see A dyna credit around that time, it was me again.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-16-2020, 02:17 PM
Again this morning I completed a Dyna at 8:52, only to go back and realized once again I was logged out of Chrome. That has not happened in weeks, catches me off guard. If you see A dyna credit around that time, it was me again.

Jtowner

Happen again, I was signed in when I di the survey which was Dyan at 1:35, short survey finished at 1:45 and again found I was signed out when I looked for cre4dit/ That has happened twice today, do not understand what is up with Chrome, not consistent, every couple of weeks it happens. THat is two today.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-24-2020, 10:24 AM
It happened again today, last time 3/16 I did 3 dyna all in the 9a hour, went back when it was time for credit, to find I was logged out, must of been the whole time, did not get credit for any of the 3. There has to be a reason why this every week, I do not understand, it seems to be only Dyan and SS that it happens.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-24-2020, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=jtowner;394668]It happened again today, last time 3/16 I did 3 dyna all in the 9a hour, went back when it was time for credit, to find I was logged out, must of been the whole time, did not get credit for any of the 3. There has to be a reason why this every week, I do not understand, it seems to be only Dyan and SS that it happens.

It thinks I got credit for those 3, can not do anymore, if it was consistent I would be more aware of it happening .

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-24-2020, 05:56 PM
[QUOTE=jtowner;394668]It happened again today, last time 3/16 I did 3 dyna all in the 9a hour, went back when it was time for credit, to find I was logged out, must of been the whole time, did not get credit for any of the 3. There has to be a reason why this every week, I do not understand, it seems to be only Dyan and SS that it happens.

It thinks I got credit for those 3, can not do anymore, if it was consistent I would be more aware of it happening .

Jtowner

I'm assuming that if these are yours that you must be the only person it is happening to? I see 3 in there for today that I just manually credited you for. Those are the only ones that show up as nologin.

jtowner
03-25-2020, 09:14 AM
[QUOTE=jtowner;394669]

I'm assuming that if these are yours that you must be the only person it is happening to? I see 3 in there for today that I just manually credited you for. Those are the only ones that show up as nologin.

Thank you first of all, I noticed yesterday after I noticed it the site was very slow, it took me a long time to login back in, kept spinning, so I tried logging in with FF, that also took more time than usual. I was wondering if something like a server issue could cause this to happen, I came back later and used Chrome and it worked fine, no logs outs. The site was not slow logging in or checking to see if I was logged in. I do not get logged out ever in FF, just thought this might have something to do with problem. Can you ask SG if that is possible, I will post if it happens again and what I see.

Jtowner

SCard
07-21-2020, 11:37 AM
can't get into any today, after I enter my DOB and click end up wtih:

Answer a few questions to find a new survey:
Submit

clicking submit goes no where.

It has gone to yellow and now red, anyone else having the same issue today?

Looks like it's fixed.

SCard
08-31-2020, 01:58 PM
Have not been able to get into Dynata since yesterday morning. Did the 4 on Saturday + Rewards TV. yesterday and today when I put in my DOB and click in I end up at:

"Answers not saved…
We take answer quality and account security seriously. Our system detected that your answers to this survey could not be saved. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.

If you continue to get this page, we recommend that you clear cache and cookies before starting another survey. If this does not help, please contact customer support."

I only use 1 e-mail account for SR, only 1 laptop (not new) only do surveys through SR. I thought maybe there were no surveys for me as it was the end of the month and a weekend. I can't get into Rewards TV.
No reason for my account to be flagged.
I do get sent into Dynata through YS and occasionally Zen. sometimes works, often goes to flag page. If that is the reason for the error I had no idea I should not take Dynata through another survey.

Dynata I do in Chrome, YS in Edge.

Any suggestions? no idea how to proceed.

Dynata is green today and yesterday.
Thanks.

SunshineGirl
09-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Have not been able to get into Dynata since yesterday morning. Did the 4 on Saturday + Rewards TV. yesterday and today when I put in my DOB and click in I end up at:

"Answers not saved?
We take answer quality and account security seriously. Our system detected that your answers to this survey could not be saved. This can happen if you rush your answers, your answers do not match your profile data, you are not in the designated country you signed up in, or you or someone in your household already participated in this survey.

If you continue to get this page, we recommend that you clear cache and cookies before starting another survey. If this does not help, please contact customer support."

I only use 1 e-mail account for SR, only 1 laptop (not new) only do surveys through SR. I thought maybe there were no surveys for me as it was the end of the month and a weekend. I can't get into Rewards TV.
No reason for my account to be flagged.
I do get sent into Dynata through YS and occasionally Zen. sometimes works, often goes to flag page. If that is the reason for the error I had no idea I should not take Dynata through another survey.

Dynata I do in Chrome, YS in Edge.

Any suggestions? no idea how to proceed.

Dynata is green today and yesterday.
Thanks.

I've been watching and they are still crediting really well. I would contact them directly because it sounds like you have gotten tripped up in their security devices. Unfortunately they are not one that we work with directly so I can't push them on it. But I would think they would respond to you directly.

SCard
09-01-2020, 04:55 PM
I've been watching and they are still crediting really well. I would contact them directly because it sounds like you have gotten tripped up in their security devices. Unfortunately they are not one that we work with directly so I can't push them on it. But I would think they would respond to you directly.

Thank you. The error message says to contact Customer Support but I don't see any contact information for them.Any suggestions on how to reach them?

If I can get this fixed should I exit out of any Dynata if I see them in Your Survey? Don't want to get banned by them for exiting out of too many surveys.

jtowner
09-01-2020, 05:33 PM
a
Thank you. The error message says to contact Customer Support but I don't see any contact information for them.Any suggestions on how to reach them?

If I can get this fixed should I exit out of any Dynata if I see them in Your Survey? Don't want to get banned by them for exiting out of too many surveys.

I had problems getting them the last couple of days, I think they just ran out of surveys. I struggled yesterday and today with getting them to have a survey. I have noticed it before end of the month, I suggest you try them later in the am, today I did not start to try until after 9a, I thought I read you went back to work, so that is would be hard to you. With all the surveys, the last couple of months, I find later in the day is better, early morning not much of anything but Your is always working and seem to have better options.

Jtowner

SCard
09-01-2020, 05:39 PM
a

I had problems getting them the last couple of days, I think they just ran out of surveys. I struggled yesterday and today with getting them to have a survey. I have noticed it before end of the month, I suggest you try them later in the am, today I did not start to try until after 9a, I thought I read you went back to work, so that is would be hard to you. With all the surveys, the last couple of months, I find later in the day is better, early morning not much of anything but Your is always working and seem to have better options.

Jtowner

thanks for the suggestion I will try later in the morning tomorrow. I have tried all day,get that error all the time.

I have been working from home since March, looks like it will be staying that way into next year some times. makes it easier for me to do surveys on my personal laptop, shhh don't tell my boss. :-)

jtowner
09-01-2020, 05:43 PM
thanks for the suggestion I will try later in the morning tomorrow. I have tried all day,get that error all the time.

I have been working from home since March, looks like it will be staying that way into next year some times. makes it easier for me to do surveys on my personal laptop, shhh don't tell my boss. :-)

I have gotten that error, but for me I notice it when the survey was one I already tried and they give it to me again, I took it a couple of times, and got your answer have not been saved messages. Glad to hear your working from home, better these days, Are you still going to Disney this Fall, I remember you said you changed the time on it. Have you tried Dyna this afternoon? I would think it should be good now.

Jtowner

SCard
09-01-2020, 05:49 PM
I have gotten that error, but for me I notice it when the survey was one I already tried and they give it to me again, I took it a couple of times, and got your answer have not been saved messages. Glad to hear your working from home, better these days, Are you still going to Disney this Fall, I remember you said you changed the time on it. Have you tried Dyna this afternoon? I would think it should be good now.

Jtowner

just ran ccleaner and tried again, same thing.

I don't miss the 35 minute each way commute, working from home is nice.

we postponed our October Disney trip to next April; hopeful but not all that confident we will decide to go.

jtowner
09-01-2020, 08:47 PM
just ran ccleaner and tried again, same thing.

I don't miss the 35 minute each way commute, working from home is nice.

we postponed our October Disney trip to next April; hopeful but not all that confident we will decide to go.

I have the same problem with Rewards Tv, I get the completed screen, every time I try to do it, I do not know what happened, it just will not let me do it. If this keeps happening to you, I would think something is wrong, just like with me and rewards tv, they just do not want me to do it. Glad you do not have a long commute now, and good idea not going to Disney this , by next Spring, I would hope things are somewhat normal again. Good luck with Dyna.

Jtowner

SCard
09-02-2020, 08:19 AM
I have the same problem with Rewards Tv, I get the completed screen, every time I try to do it, I do not know what happened, it just will not let me do it. If this keeps happening to you, I would think something is wrong, just like with me and rewards tv, they just do not want me to do it. Glad you do not have a long commute now, and good idea not going to Disney this , by next Spring, I would hope things are somewhat normal again. Good luck with Dyna.

Jtowner

when you get Dynata through Zen or YS do you continue or exit out?

jtowner
09-02-2020, 09:08 AM
when you get Dynata through Zen or YS do you continue or exit out?

No I do not, however most of the time, they are the error screen, I think because I have already done it before.I did complete a Dyna in Zen yesterday, very long,

Jtowner

SCard
09-03-2020, 03:43 PM

Tricia - just go to their website and find a contact # or e-mail? Would they know who Sunshine is if you don't work directly with them? Can they identify me by the e-mail I use for SR?
thx

SunshineGirl
09-09-2020, 10:13 AM
Tricia - just go to their website and find a contact # or e-mail? Would they know who Sunshine is if you don't work directly with them? Can they identify me by the e-mail I use for SR?
thx

Sorry I just stumbled upon this! I don't always get notified of all of the new posts.

Go ahead and use the email on their site and give them the email address that you use through SR (I'm assuming that is what you used when you first started taking them through us as well). They should be able to look you up. If they can't, the may tell you what else they CAN look you up by (for example your SR userid). We do pass those userids through to them so it's possible they track those as well.

SCard
09-09-2020, 10:50 AM
Sorry I just stumbled upon this! I don't always get notified of all of the new posts.

Go ahead and use the email on their site and give them the email address that you use through SR (I'm assuming that is what you used when you first started taking them through us as well). They should be able to look you up. If they can't, the may tell you what else they CAN look you up by (for example your SR userid). We do pass those userids through to them so it's possible they track those as well.

Thank you, I just used their on line form. I think Your Survey might be what caused me to be locked out; did not think about doing Dynata through them would cause issues.

SCard
09-11-2020, 12:14 PM
the site said they would respond in 48 hrs, but the form looked like something for companies who wanted to use their surveys, not take them.

First time I tried this AM, got that same message. Later on, attempted again, got into one (Rewards TV) completed it. Tried for another one, got the error again. All this in Chrome. Switched to Edge, got 3 more, completed and all 4 did credit.

Could Rewards TV be what got me banned? other members must be doing both every day.

Guess I will see what happens tomorrow.

jtowner
09-11-2020, 02:38 PM
the site said they would respond in 48 hrs, but the form looked like something for companies who wanted to use their surveys, not take them.

First time I tried this AM, got that same message. Later on, attempted again, got into one (Rewards TV) completed it. Tried for another one, got the error again. All this in Chrome. Switched to Edge, got 3 more, completed and all 4 did credit.

Could Rewards TV be what got me banned? other members must be doing both every day.

Guess I will see what happens tomorrow.

Glad to hear that Scard, I am noticing things I dint before with Chrome, fist they are doing away with Flash player this year, when I do Zen, I get the do not advanced page, not secured, I advanced anyway.

With the eye see I am having issues doing them, after I do the eye test, it goes back to the beginning of the survey wanting you do do that again. I have to fight with task manager to get to the right page where the survey should continue. That in both Chrome and Torch for the last couple of weeks.

Jtowner

SCard
09-11-2020, 02:45 PM
Glad to hear that Scard, I am noticing things I dint before with Chrome, fist they are doing away with Flash player this year, when I do Zen, I get the do not advanced page, not secured, I advanced anyway.

With the eye see I am having issues doing them, after I do the eye test, it goes back to the beginning of the survey wanting you do do that again. I have to fight with task manager to get to the right page where the survey should continue. That in both Chrome and Torch for the last couple of weeks.

Jtowner

thanks, I hope it works tomorrow.
I have been doing only YS in Edge as there are a lot of flash surveys for them and it works better for me there.

Eye See - have had some issues this week where I complete one and end up in another website, no credit.

I have similar issues with Zen.

SCard
09-17-2020, 09:23 AM
locked out of my Dynata account again and this time no idea why. Since last Friday - do not do Rewards TV directly, have been very careful about YS, watching closely and every time they send me into a Dynata close the tab immediately.

Yesterday got into a JD Power survey on insurance buying, spent 5-7 minutes answering question, got DNQ (fairly common for me). Tried Dynata again and got the error screen. Tried later, got into one, did not get into it, next time I tried, error screen.

Beyond frustrated as I have no idea what I did wrong.

YS sends me into Dynata many times every day, guess I will try to do them there.

SCard
12-24-2020, 09:12 AM
Getting this error today:

Unexpected Error (SFC)

problem with the link? Have they run out of surveys for the year?

jtowner
12-24-2020, 10:44 AM
Getting this error today:

Unexpected Error (SFC)

problem with the link? Have they run out of surveys for the year?

Try it now, I had no issues, If there are no surveys for Dyna, I get the error screen with all the flags

SCard
12-24-2020, 11:11 AM
Try it now, I had no issues, If there are no surveys for Dyna, I get the error screen with all the flags

thanks, look like it came back on line ~ 9AM. waiting for mine to credit

jtowner
12-24-2020, 05:44 PM
thanks, look like it came back on line ~ 9AM. waiting for mine to credit

Good, I am sure it worked for you

Jtowner

SCard
02-08-2021, 10:22 AM
getting this error the last 3 days after putting in birthdate, answering a few questions the then seeing the screen that told me how long the survey would be:

Unable to begin survey: Unable to administer survey without a PIN.

seemed to be happening for the same survey length: 15 mins, 10 mins, today 12mins.
eventually I was able to get into a few and complete them but took quite a bit of time.

jtowner
02-08-2021, 10:28 AM
getting this error the last 3 days after putting in birthdate, answering a few questions the then seeing the screen that told me how long the survey would be:

Unable to begin survey: Unable to administer survey without a PIN.

seemed to be happening for the same survey length: 15 mins, 10 mins, today 12mins.
eventually I was able to get into a few and complete them but took quite a bit of time.

I am getting the same thing, my thoughts are they just do not have any. When you do get them its 20 or 25 minutes, at least for me, and that is a long time for .50.

Jtowner

SCard
02-08-2021, 10:31 AM
I am getting the same thing, my thoughts are they just do not have any. When you do get them its 20 or 25 minutes, at least for me, and that is a long time for .50.

Jtowner

good to know it's not just me, have never seen that error message before.

jtowner
02-08-2021, 10:32 AM
I have not seen it either, used to say no survey now, easier to get the message.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
02-08-2021, 06:06 PM
I've been keeping an eye on these to see if it is an overall issue or just a supply issue. Overall we are still seeing credits, so I think it's just a supply issue and their system is being weird about it.

SCard
02-08-2021, 06:43 PM
I've been keeping an eye on these to see if it is an overall issue or just a supply issue. Overall we are still seeing credits, so I think it's just a supply issue and their system is being weird about it.

I was able to get 3 each on Saturday and Sunday, today by mid morning I was able to get the 4.

jtowner
02-08-2021, 10:31 PM
I was able to get 3 each on Saturday and Sunday, today by mid morning I was able to get the 4.

I did also, its just like this after the weekends.

Jtowner

jtowner
04-11-2021, 02:51 PM
Dyna is not crediting today, Dynamite did credit and the new survey you posted about I completed and it also did not credit. Link is below. If one credited all belong to Dyna do not understand why the other two did not credit, I did Dyna and Dynamite in the same hour one did credit while the other did not,

Jtowner

jtowner
04-11-2021, 02:58 PM
Dyna is not crediting today, Dynamite did credit and the new survey you posted about I completed and it also did not credit. Link is below. If one credited all belong to Dyna do not understand why the other two did not credit, I did Dyna and Dynamite in the same hour one did credit while the other did not,

Jtowner

This post keeps going away Trish will want to read this

SCard
05-17-2021, 04:06 PM
looked out of my account (again). Their surveys show up multiple time every day in YS, all 3 Say So, Survey Surfing. As soon as I see the screen from them to enter DOB I close the tab ASAP so as not to have my account locked. Today this has happened at least 10 times.
YS when you don't qualify, it automatically sends you to another survey. Saturday, did all 4 Dynata, no issues. Later in the day was doing YS while I watched TV; looked away from the screen on my laptop and came back to see an error page "SSI verify" (new blue page) from Dynata and my account is locked again. I did NOTHING wrong and yet can not longer do Dynata anymore. Not sure if it's even worth the effort to try and resolve it.

Answers not saved…

SunshineGirl
05-18-2021, 03:55 PM
looked out of my account (again). Their surveys show up multiple time every day in YS, all 3 Say So, Survey Surfing. As soon as I see the screen from them to enter DOB I close the tab ASAP so as not to have my account locked. Today this has happened at least 10 times.
YS when you don't qualify, it automatically sends you to another survey. Saturday, did all 4 Dynata, no issues. Later in the day was doing YS while I watched TV; looked away from the screen on my laptop and came back to see an error page "SSI verify" (new blue page) from Dynata and my account is locked again. I did NOTHING wrong and yet can not longer do Dynata anymore. Not sure if it's even worth the effort to try and resolve it.

Answers not saved?

They keep telling us that the routers are set up so you don't get the same surveys even if you are doing them through different routers. I ask about this every time they ask me to add new routers. I think it must be something that just automatically gets triggered on the technical side and then they have to manually override it when someone reaches out to say they weren't cheating. Given how much REAL fraud I have seen in surveys in the past, I'm not surprised. :( You would not believe the lengths that some people go to!!

SCard
05-18-2021, 04:55 PM
They keep telling us that the routers are set up so you don't get the same surveys even if you are doing them through different routers. I ask about this every time they ask me to add new routers. I think it must be something that just automatically gets triggered on the technical side and then they have to manually override it when someone reaches out to say they weren't cheating. Given how much REAL fraud I have seen in surveys in the past, I'm not surprised. :( You would not believe the lengths that some people go to!!
thank you for the response, yesterday it was more than 10 times that I got the Dynata DOB page through other surveys.

The first time I got locked out was when I was sent into a JD Power about purchasing insurance, answered 5-7 minutes of questions, got DNQ and then locked out. Thing is, I have taken that survey before but my homeowners insurance was renewing in a few months and I answered based on my recent experience, not sure why my account should be locked for answering based on a the quotes I got for insurance.

I will reach out to Dynata, eventually they do unlock my account but it can be weeks or months; wish there was some predetermined "time out" period.

Really don't enjoy doing their surveys anymore, afraid that one single inaccurate key stroke will cause my account to be locked again. I don't do Rewards TV, Dynamite, any special surveys that send me to Dynata as I fear my account will be locked.

jtowner
08-05-2021, 10:47 AM
I did a Dyanmite today, which most of the time you can only get a couple times a month, and it did not credit, light is red but it only works once in a while, so hard to tell if it is just me today.

Jtowner

SCard
11-06-2021, 09:23 AM
completed 4 Dynata today, 2 before 8, 2 before 9 and only 1 credited around 8:16.

jtowner
11-06-2021, 11:17 AM
completed 4 Dynata today, 2 before 8, 2 before 9 and only 1 credited around 8:16.

Same thing for me

SCard
11-07-2021, 09:29 AM
No credit again today, so 5 I am missing.
Did not notice it yesterday on the stop light page where it lists how many of each survey completed this month it says 1 (after the one that credited yesterday); should be 21 as I completed 4 each day Nov. 1-5 = 20.

Not going to do anymore Dynata until Tricia comments, hopefully tomorrow.

jtowner
11-07-2021, 09:43 AM
What I see is yesterday said #379431 Paid Signup: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day), and the others all are credit: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 11/05/2021 - 32930412. It looks to me as if it was changed to a one time offer, since it states sign up instead of credit. I also have 1 in completions for dyna and I have done 4 a day since November started until yesterday, and I thought as first when I did not get credit, I was logged out of Chrome because that happens and I forgot to check it. I just go do them again and I make sure I am logged in and I do get credit the 2nd time. Something has changed or something is off.

SCard
11-07-2021, 09:56 AM
just noticed this for me too:

#3794314 Paid Signup: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 0.50 Credits 11/06/2021 Paid

Super Yuno and Dynamite are blue on the list; do they run through the same server or company?

Sure seems like something changed beginning yesterday morning.

jtowner
11-07-2021, 10:03 AM
just noticed this for me too:

#3794314 Paid Signup: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 0.50 Credits 11/06/2021 Paid

Super Yuno and Dynamite are blue on the list; do they run through the same server or company?

Sure seems like something changed beginning yesterday morning.

My thought is that blue means not available for surveys, thought Dynamite works at beginning and end of the month and weekends one day. Tired it today SS was there. So you did try to see it they did credit after one survey? I stopped after one to see what it looks like when it credited, you posted yours so its the same thing today. Yet is still says 4 a day, I hope Trish sees this and lets up know what is going one.

I did not get credit for the one I did do, did not credit at 9:15 something is definitely wrong.

Tried it again in a different browser and still did not credit. Trish come to the rescue

SunshineGirl
11-08-2021, 09:38 AM
Sorry for the delay in response. I had to travel to Florida for my grandmother's funeral over the weekend and am just getting caught back up.

I'm seeing credits for these in their system so let me try to figure out with Sunshineguy what is happening this morning. I do see credits for a few of you from the weekend though. So I don't think it is on their end.

SCard
11-08-2021, 09:51 AM
Sorry for the delay in response. I had to travel to Florida for my grandmother's funeral over the weekend and am just getting caught back up.

I'm seeing credits for these in their system so let me try to figure out with Sunshineguy what is happening this morning. I do see credits for a few of you from the weekend though. So I don't think it is on their end.

so sorry to hear about your grandmother.
No need to apologize for any delay in response, don't expect it on the weekend anyway.

jtowner
11-08-2021, 10:02 AM
so sorry to hear about your grandmother.
No need to apologize for any delay in response, don't expect it on the weekend anyway.

I am sorry to hear about your loss, My Grandmother was very special to me also, she chose to give me her diamond earring when she learned she had breast cancer, she had
three daughters I wear them everyday, and think of her all of time. Thank for helping with our issues, when you are so sad. Take care and go Steelers tonight, need to keep winning with the North the way it is now.

SCard
11-08-2021, 01:40 PM
My missing credits are all there, thank you.

#3794417 Credit: Dynata Surveys (4 a Day) 11/07/2021 - 32940593 0.50 Credits 11/08/2021 Paid

dated today and the ID numbers are in sequence with the others I did today.
should I/we not do any Dynata for today?
just wondering.

jtowner
11-08-2021, 01:55 PM
Mime are there also how, I only have one dated today, so I say I can do 3 more today, rest are all dated over the weekend.

SunshineGirl
11-08-2021, 02:14 PM
You can still do your full number for today. If for some reason it doesn't credit them all because the system hits a max for the day, just let me know and I will manually credit.

Thanks for the kind words about my grandmother. She was 91 and went peacefully so that definitely gave us all a little peace. :)

jtowner
11-08-2021, 04:26 PM
All is working good now, thank you and SG for fixing the issue

SCard
11-08-2021, 05:24 PM
All is working good now, thank you and SG for fixing the issue

my 4 for today credited, thanks!

SCard
01-03-2022, 08:55 AM

since last Monday, 90%+ of the surveys I am getting sent into for YS, all the Say Sos, Samp are Dynata and survey/myopinion or something like that (the graphics and colors are the same as Dynata).
usually see quite a few, but lots more now.

jtowner
01-05-2022, 12:34 PM
since last Monday, 90%+ of the surveys I am getting sent into for YS, all the Say Sos, Samp are Dynata and survey/myopinion or something like that (the graphics and colors are the same as Dynata).
usually see quite a few, but lots more now.

I agree all of what I have been getting is going to Samp, that had nothing keeps giving it to me in Sayso over and over again, also Surfing as started it also, nothing in there, January has always been a tough month for surveys, what use to take a couple of hours now could take a lot longer to get.

SCard
01-05-2022, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=jtowner;396457]I agree all of what I have been getting is going to Samp, that had nothing keeps giving it to me in Sayso over and over again, also Surfing as started it also, nothing in there, January has always been a tough month for surveys, what use to take a couple of hours now could take a lot longer to get.[/Q

Just wanted to post about this as I remembered what Tricia had said about the surveys being on different routers.

It's especially tough for me as I feel like for some reason Dynata has flagged my account and will lock me out if they can. I try to get out their surveys through other companies as fast as I can, I worry that I won't be fast enough if I am not paying close attention.

jtowner
01-05-2022, 03:24 PM
[QUOTE=jtowner;396457]I agree all of what I have been getting is going to Samp, that had nothing keeps giving it to me in Sayso over and over again, also Surfing as started it also, nothing in there, January has always been a tough month for surveys, what use to take a couple of hours now could take a lot longer to get.[/Q

Just wanted to post about this as I remembered what Tricia had said about the surveys being on different routers.

It's especially tough for me as I feel like for some reason Dynata has flagged my account and will lock me out if they can. I try to get out their surveys through other companies as fast as I can, I worry that I won't be fast enough if I am not paying close attention.

I agree Dynata is everywhere most of the time they were closed or I have done them, tons of questions everyday, now Sayso is doing the same thing tons of questions until you get to try one. Thins are definitely change since beginning of January, very hard to get now.

SCard
01-24-2022, 10:40 AM
starting to give up trying surveys pretty early most days. YS, Say Sos, Survey Surfing, Samp nothing but Dynata,survey/myopinion,peanut labs over and over and over again. I bet that if I kept trying all day, easily would end up being sent into Dynata over 100 times/day.
had been doing well with Samp but now have not gotten it in a week because of this issue.

I know 1st quarter is always slow, but never seen anything like this, sure seems these companies are on the same server/router.

Almost noon time and between YS and Samp have been sent into Dynata, survey/myopinion at least 25 times and never got a survey to take form either of these.

SunshineGirl
01-24-2022, 12:55 PM
My best guess is that a lot of the companies use other companies for "backup" inventory. So when they run out of their own surveys, they start routing people to the other companies so that they can still make some money. I hate that for US because it complicates things. :( I try to only work with companies now that have their OWN inventory and they always tell me that they do. But I think they DON'T tell me that this is what will happen when they run out of inventory.

SCard
02-18-2022, 11:50 AM
Guess I am somehow locked out of my account again. No idea what I did, completed the 4 on Wednesday with no issues.
Since yesterday morning this is all i get:
Unfortunately there are no online surveys currently available.
We are sorry that we are currently not able to offer you an online survey to participate in.

However, we do continue to add surveys daily and hope to offer you an opportunity to share your opinions at another time.

We apologise for any disappointment caused.

No Your Survey yesterday either.
Have noticed not seeing as many Dynata/My Survey in the other surveys we have for SR but Dynata is green now and was all day yesterday so seems it's just me.

jtowner
02-19-2022, 05:39 PM
Guess I am somehow locked out of my account again. No idea what I did, completed the 4 on Wednesday with no issues.
Since yesterday morning this is all i get:
Unfortunately there are no online surveys currently available.
We are sorry that we are currently not able to offer you an online survey to participate in.

However, we do continue to add surveys daily and hope to offer you an opportunity to share your opinions at another time.

We apologise for any disappointment caused.

No Your Survey yesterday either.
Have noticed not seeing as many Dynata/My Survey in the other surveys we have for SR but Dynata is green now and was all day yesterday so seems it's just me.

When it happened to me, I answered 2 of those repetitive questions the wrong answer, one they seem to accept but 2 and then locked out. They do not make it easy to get in touch with them either, like Your at least when I changed my IP and was locked out I gad emails back and forth, which it still took 3 weeks or more for her to get I my IP changed when I added a Tivo and got rid on my modem. She finally did get what I was saying and fixed it for me.

SCard
02-20-2022, 09:16 AM
When it happened to me, I answered 2 of those repetitive questions the wrong answer, one they seem to accept but 2 and then locked out. They do not make it easy to get in touch with them either, like Your at least when I changed my IP and was locked out I gad emails back and forth, which it still took 3 weeks or more for her to get I my IP changed when I added a Tivo and got rid on my modem. She finally did get what I was saying and fixed it for me.

I try to be extremley careful with Dynata as I know how particular they are. But no one is perfect and keying errors do happen. I was not trying to cheat, if I made an error, it was an honest mistake and it's frustating that an account gets locked for that.

In the past I used their website to request that they clear my account. once it took a few days, other times its been weeks or months and they do not respond. wish I know if there was a predetermined length on the "time out".

SCard
05-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Sampilicious is green everyday from 9-10AMish. I try every day and the vast majority of the time I am sent into Dynata and surveymyopinion.research now ( same as Dynata demo questions). afraid to do any of those through another survey as Dynata can be tricky with their surveys and I do not want to have any issues with doing Dynata daily.

green everyday so wonder why I mostly getting surveys that are part of Dynata.

SCard
05-31-2022, 11:25 AM
surveymyopinion.research now and Dynata over and over and over again for Samp. It's green every day by 10-11AM, I don't dare go into any survey that is related to Dynata. 80-90% of the time get sent into those 2.

jtowner
07-29-2022, 10:33 AM
Earlier in the week in the afternoon I got a new format or Dyna, next day it was gone back to normal. Today is is back they are using Peanut labs router, did this happen to anyone else?

SCard
07-29-2022, 04:19 PM
Earlier in the week in the afternoon I got a new format or Dyna, next day it was gone back to normal. Today is is back they are using Peanut labs router, did this happen to anyone else?

encountered this for the first time today, all 4 did credit and seemed like less demo and other questions at the beginning.

jtowner
07-30-2022, 10:19 AM
encountered this for the first time today, all 4 did credit and seemed like less demo and other questions at the beginning.

I do agee with you now that I did them yesterday

SCard
08-02-2022, 03:25 PM
small sample size (since Saturday) but based on what I have experienced with the number of surveys I get kicked out of and the length of the surveys, I can see it easily taking 3 hours/day to complete the 4 surveys.
Not sure I am willing to spend that much time for $2.00.

early in the month, lets see how things go.

jtowner
08-02-2022, 04:18 PM
small sample size (since Saturday) but based on what I have experienced with the number of surveys I get kicked out of and the length of the surveys, I can see it easily taking 3 hours/day to complete the 4 surveys.
Not sure I am willing to spend that much time for $2.00.

early in the month, lets see how things go.

I CAN AGREE WITH YOU, ITS DOES TAKE LONGER TO COMPLETE 4 THAN IT USE TO, THE QUESTIONS SEEM TO BE JUST AS MANY, IF NOT MORE AS LEAST TODAY IT WAS. i DID DYNAMITE IT WAS THE OLD FORMAT AND IT DID CREDIT, HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THAT IN QUITE A WHILE.

SCard
08-02-2022, 04:40 PM
only completed one today, kicked out of SO many. I have given up for today.
Dynata was never this difficult.

If this is their new business model, I just don't see myself spending much time on these.

jtowner
08-03-2022, 05:38 PM
Boy I had it happen to me today one survey after another I got botted from, then it was just tons of qustions, so many more than other other version , after every one I got kicked out of, I got another bunch of questions. Not sure I am going conttinue if this process does not get better. I agree for 2.00 it just is not worth all the effort that goes into it.

SCard
08-04-2022, 06:14 PM
Boy I had it happen to me today one survey after another I got botted from, then it was just tons of qustions, so many more than other other version , after every one I got kicked out of, I got another bunch of questions. Not sure I am going conttinue if this process does not get better. I agree for 2.00 it just is not worth all the effort that goes into it.

yesterday was better, completed the 4 by noonish.

today took a lot longer and had one that I completed and got booted at the end as DNQ; that did not happen very often with Dynata.

getting kind of tired of typing in the demo box about vacation: "a fun and exciting Walt Disney World Vacation..." :rotfl:

jtowner
08-04-2022, 06:29 PM
yesterday was better, completed the 4 by noonish.

today took a lot longer and had one that I completed and got booted at the end as DNQ; that did not happen very often with Dynata.

getting kind of tired of typing in the demo box about vacation: "a fun and exciting Walt Disney World Vacation..." :rotfl:

I agree with you, at one point I did that so much I said ok I have had enough ask a different question, but again every time I am booted, more questions, never had this happened before they changed. Dynamite is still the same old way.

SunshineGirl
08-05-2022, 09:43 AM
I have to keep talking about what i would take on a picnic....

SCard
08-12-2022, 08:19 AM
I have noticed a definite pattern since Peanut Labs took over. Every time I get the screen where i need to answer at least 40 characters about my idea vacation, once I type all that in I end up with:

The survey was not a match.
Some surveys have very selective criteria.

Please try another survey.

Try Another Survey

becoming a big waste of time. Dynata was never like this. If I was willing to spend the time (and I am not), probably would be rejected out of 40-50 surveys a day before being able to complete the 4/day.

99% of the time could get the 4 Dynata every day, not anymore.
disappointing

jtowner
08-15-2022, 01:47 PM
Same thing for me Scard, over and over just one more thing, keeps going to a survey just takes you back to the endless questions page, over and over again. I got to the point I just say this one more time before I get my 40 keys. It has been a real trail to get anywhere anymore with them, I used to get 4 a day, not longer hrd to get one or 2.

jtowner
08-17-2022, 11:19 AM
I noticed today Dyna was not so cumbersome, still questions but not like it has been of late, maybe someone heard us. Anyone else notice this, not getting kicked out as many either.

SCard
09-09-2022, 07:58 AM
they had gotten a little easier to get into. Today I had to type my 40 character "essay" and as soon as I clicked the next arrow "The survey is not a match". huge waste of time to answer the demo questions, type in a minimum of 40 characters and then immediately get disqualified for the survey. has happened 8-10 times.

SCard
10-24-2022, 04:21 PM
4:20PM and nothing all day from Dynata except No surveys are available and it's been red all day. odd

SunshineGirl
10-24-2022, 05:05 PM
Very unusual. I haven't heard anything from them today. But the new offer we are testing is through the same network. So maybe they are trying some different things out this week?

SCard
10-25-2022, 09:18 AM
still nothing:
No surveys are available.
We could not find a survey match at this time.

Please try again later.

they may take more effort now with the changes in the last few months but if you put in the time and effort can usually get the 4 per day.

SCard
10-26-2022, 03:47 PM
3rd day in a row with no Dynata and red all the time. Any information? I sure hope we will continue to have them to do.

SunshineGirl
10-26-2022, 04:05 PM
3rd day in a row with no Dynata and red all the time. Any information? I sure hope we will continue to have them to do.

I emailed them about this and the other new one to see what is up.

SunshineGirl
10-26-2022, 08:45 PM
They are saying that there are no system-wide problems with Dynata.

SCard
10-27-2022, 07:22 AM
They are saying that there are no system-wide problems with Dynata.

tried this morning, got into one right away completed and credited.
Maybe your e-mail caused them to look at something on their end
thanks

SCard
11-09-2022, 04:57 PM
nothing all day but: No surveys are available.

it's been green since maybe 10AM? I hope it's not just me, Spectum sends me into tons of Dynata/Peanut labs but I try to get out as fast as I can

jtowner
11-09-2022, 06:45 PM
nothing all day but: No surveys are available.

it's been green since maybe 10AM? I hope it's not just me, Spectum sends me into tons of Dynata/Peanut labs but I try to get out as fast as I can

Scard this is what I have learned with Dyna, when I tried it with Wave browser with is a Chrome browser, that took torch browser place, it would tell me no surveys, then I went to Chrome and it worked for surveys, then this week when I tried Chrome browser it told me no after all the questions I might add, right away no surveys, so I went to Firefox yesterday it gave me surveys never used FF for Dyan before yesterday, anyway I got surveys. SO tell me that is not crazy, but it is what has been happening to me for the last couple of months. I did not mention this here onbly because after so many days of of those questions I get burndt out, and stay away from them until my mind is in a better place, The truth is endlesss repetitive questions drive me nuts anymore, so I back off for a while.

SCard
11-09-2022, 07:00 PM
Scard this is what I have learned with Dyna, when I tried it with Wave browser with is a Chrome browser, that took torch browser place, it would tell me no surveys, then I went to Chrome and it worked for surveys, then this week when I tried Chrome browser it told me no after all the questions I might add, right away no surveys, so I went to Firefox yesterday it gave me surveys never used FF for Dyan before yesterday, anyway I got surveys. SO tell me that is not crazy, but it is what has been happening to me for the last couple of months. I did not mention this here onbly because after so many days of of those questions I get burndt out, and stay away from them until my mind is in a better place, The truth is endlesss repetitive questions drive me nuts anymore, so I back off for a while.

thanks, I use Edge and Chrome and have experienced similar to you the last month. Dynata tells me no surveys in one browser, when I switch to the other one, I get surveys. Today neither is working. All the questions are frustrating as is the fact that I feel the need to close any tab I get a Dyna survey from another SR company; I can't control where they send me to

SCard
11-09-2022, 07:43 PM
cleared cookies to see what happens, tried both browsers, don't even get to the initial screening questions. Makes me think the issue is not with my account. never had that happen before.

jtowner
11-10-2022, 09:16 AM
i think it is differnt taking them from antoher survey company,, you are not using their site, I would go ahead and do them, I do all the time. Try FF you have to find out for yourself if it works for you.

No browser worked today so far, maybe they are habving issues, Trish may see this and tell us that.

SCard
11-10-2022, 04:09 PM
i think it is differnt taking them from antoher survey company,, you are not using their site, I would go ahead and do them, I do all the time. Try FF you have to find out for yourself if it works for you.

No browser worked today so far, maybe they are habving issues, Trish may see this and tell us that.

thank you, same thing for me, no surveys available all day, either browser and the light is red.

SCard
11-11-2022, 09:19 AM
Dynata seems to be working again this morning, I have completed a few and they credited.

jtowner
11-11-2022, 02:51 PM
I tried I got the Dark blue sceen this am in moizzla saying error then now states in CHrome no Surveys today, Can you get anymore of them after the couple you did this morning?

SCard
11-11-2022, 03:36 PM
I had been getting that blue screen first on the days there were no surveys, after that when I tried again would get the white screen that said no surveys.

I did all 4 we are allowed today by 10AM.

Just tried again in Chrome and it was going to let me do another one.
sorry

jtowner
11-11-2022, 04:24 PM
This is what I get now, before when I was blocked it said you are blocked it just gives me this page, not sure why.

Please try again later.

SCard
11-11-2022, 04:29 PM
This is what I get now, before when I was blocked it said you are blocked it just gives me this page, not sure why.

Please try again later.

that message is what I was getting the 2 previous days, same thing was it last month when there were no surveys at all for a few days?

jtowner
11-12-2022, 11:18 AM
It opened for me today, maybe they were down to check us all out, it is crediting also

SCard
11-14-2022, 09:10 AM
back to no surveys, both browsers.

jtowner
11-14-2022, 10:57 AM
back to no surveys, both browsers.
I got that yesterday mid morning, did not try again, will try later on to see. I had luck with the4 new one we got I forget to try it, not the survey page, Sample Champs Router, it also uses Dyan, and Samp router, it does credit on the 15

SCard
11-16-2022, 08:37 AM
another day no Dynata, worked yesterday.
Seems the pattern is one day it works, next it does not. At most 3, maybe 4 days a week can get into surveys.

Without the 4 Dynata/day it's going to be impossible to make my goal in the Holiday contest. :headache:
really disappointing and the worst time of the year for this to be occuring.

jtowner
11-16-2022, 07:17 PM
another day no Dynata, worked yesterday.
Seems the pattern is one day it works, next it does not. At most 3, maybe 4 days a week can get into surveys.

Without the 4 Dynata/day it's going to be impossible to make my goal in the Holiday contest. :headache:
really disappointing and the worst time of the year for this to be occuring.

I got in one day that was it,when they started the shut down, same reply for me, after they let you answer all of the guestions then tell you know, that is wrong

jtowner
11-17-2022, 03:25 PM
First time in a while able to get into Dyna and complete 4, do not like all athe ?s but need to do it now.

SCard
11-17-2022, 04:05 PM
First time in a while able to get into Dyna and complete 4, do not like all athe ?s but need to do it now.

me too on getting 4.there is more time involved but at least if you are willing to put in the time, you can usually get the 4

jtowner
11-17-2022, 04:47 PM
me too on getting 4.there is more time involved but at least if you are willing to put in the time, you can usually get the 4

They have been so inconsistent, it was never liked that in the past, unless they are making changes is all I can think of. Since Trish did not comment, could be she does not know either.

SCard
08-17-2023, 09:05 AM
Looks like Dynata has become an every other day thing for me. Had been down to 4-5 days/week, now its every other day. Disappointing.

SCard
08-23-2023, 08:14 AM
Third day in a row no Dynata. Does not seem to matter what time of day I try my first attempt.
Yesterday I did not get one single survey: no Dynata, no YS, no Say so, no Sample Champ, no One opinion. Has happened a lot in the last 6 weeks.

SunshineGirl
08-23-2023, 08:31 AM
Third day in a row no Dynata. Does not seem to matter what time of day I try my first attempt.
Yesterday I did not get one single survey: no Dynata, no YS, no Say so, no Sample Champ, no One opinion. Has happened a lot in the last 6 weeks.

I wonder if they are getting a lot less surveys or if they are trying to block people who take a lot of them? I've generally been able to get them when I test them, but I don't take them daily. I haven't been able to get that new one yet at all though.

SCard
08-23-2023, 08:55 AM
I wonder if they are getting a lot less surveys or if they are trying to block people who take a lot of them? I've generally been able to get them when I test them, but I don't take them daily. I haven't been able to get that new one yet at all though.

it's disappointing because we can do 4 of theirs; would be different if it was one that only allows 1/day.

jtowner
08-24-2023, 09:45 AM
I ama thinking it is the lack of surveys since it the same for all of sites now, Champ is very hard to find one anymore, Dyna for me has been off more than on, this week I was able to get them Mon through tdy, which I notice its seems to be the weekend for me, I can not get any. That is why I think it is the lack of them, with inflation it seems everyone is cutting back. What is strange I get GF in my email a couple times a week, I do not do them, what ever happened to them here, it you go in to this is all you get all the time? What use to take a maybe 2 hours do do them now takes all day .Any news on Specturm?

WE ARE SORRY!

SCard
08-24-2023, 10:20 AM
Today was day 4 of no Dynata for me. :-( I think they own another survey/rewards site that I used to use before I found SR; wonder if they might be directing surveys there.

Sample Champ used to pretty easy to get into for me, now much harder and I am having a lot of days when I don't get them at all.

jtowner
08-24-2023, 11:23 AM
Today was day 4 of no Dynata for me. :-( I think they own another survey/rewards site that I used to use before I found SR; wonder if they might be directing surveys there.

Sample Champ used to pretty easy to get into for me, now much harder and I am having a lot of days when I don't get them at all.

Like me you do Dyna often, it could be there are just no surveys you have not tried or completed that they have. I just checked I did not get in 4 days starting 8-13, so it seems we are about the same for that. If things do not change for the better the goes holiday bonuses.

SCard
08-24-2023, 11:29 AM
Like me you do Dyna often, it could be there are just no surveys you have not tried or completed that they have. I just checked I did not get in 4 days starting 8-13, so it seems we are about the same for that. If things do not change for the better the goes holiday bonuses.

thanks for checking, so maybe 4 days is not out of the ordinary

I agree, seems like they are all really slow right now. Tried Say so three times, got nothing. YS goes right to no surveys.
Sample Champ is it for me today/

Hoping things pick up soon, planning a trip to Disneyworld in the spring.

SunshineGirl
08-24-2023, 04:48 PM
No word on Spectrum but I did just update our Greenfield/Toluna link. We still have a direct relationship with them.

SCard
08-24-2023, 05:31 PM
No word on Spectrum but I did just update our Greenfield/Toluna link. We still have a direct relationship with them.

tried it and got no surveys right away, will try again

jtowner
08-24-2023, 06:00 PM
GF was the same thing I have been trying goes right to no surveys without any questions, not sure that link works. I say that because its the same thing it has been saying for several weeks at least for me, no questions just sorry.

SCard
09-07-2023, 08:50 AM
Tried Dynata several times today, both browers:

An error occurred.
We're looking into this issue. Please try again later.

Could not get it at all yesterday. Also no YS, Say So, ON. only got Sample Champ. around 10 times since the beginning of July that I got only one or none at all.:cry:

jtowner
09-07-2023, 09:18 AM
I am getting same error, also same thing for me with Your today, could be a server error. Could be both using the same server. I seldom get Champ, Say works for me well.

we are experiencing some technical issues, please try again.

An error occurred.
We're looking into this issue. Please try again later. This one from Dyna

SCard
09-07-2023, 10:43 AM
I am getting same error, also same thing for me with Your today, could be a server error. Could be both using the same server. I seldom get Champ, Say works for me well.

we are experiencing some technical issues, please try again.

An error occurred.
We're looking into this issue. Please try again later. This one from Dyna

Say so used to get maybe 80% of the time,now down below 50% and rarely can get it on the weekends, especially Sundays

jtowner
09-07-2023, 10:45 AM
Say so used to get maybe 80% of the time,now down below 50% and rarely can get it on the weekends, especially Sundays

Your is working now, Dyna still down.

SCard
09-07-2023, 04:54 PM
Your is working now, Dyna still down.

Dynata is working

jtowner
09-07-2023, 05:18 PM
Thanks for update, it was not when I checked about 3, good to know

SCard
09-14-2023, 03:57 PM
completed a Dynata and got this at the end, have never seen this before:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>42N5DB1V44V4C85A</RequestId>
<HostId>mAk4AC4OJZHp96SLpECuf6ATA6z4gs5CPPpuoofloNuyjDz7s0 Jtw82QHGhaVsKJcay0nyh3z4/ToR9apnDvPnYXeOkYxcf1xel+/XY9nA4=</HostId>
</Error

just got kicked out of a survey and ended up with this again. not sure I should try again.

looks like there is something wrong, 3rd attempt:

This site can’t provide a secure connectionsurveys.rex.dynata.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

jtowner
09-14-2023, 04:12 PM
I have not seen that before, could not get in today, could be had to do with the issue they had the other day, I think it it happened twice I would leave it alone today.

SCard
09-14-2023, 04:17 PM
I have not seen that before, could not get in today, could be had to do with the issue they had the other day, I think it it happened twice I would leave it alone today.

the first time it happened ( finishing a survey) actually did credit; surprised. won't do anymore.

jtowner
09-14-2023, 05:03 PM
the first time it happened ( finishing a survey) actually did credit; surprised. won't do anymore.

If it did credit there is no reason not to, Dynamite ends with error always does credit.

jtowner
09-15-2023, 09:23 AM
If it did credit there is no reason not to, Dynamite ends with error always does credit.

I got the same thing today, just clicking into the survey, so I guess they are having issues This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<RequestId>PP2S8GATMYSK0VCT</RequestId>
<HostId>KHfPnJdems1ck6vDqSuekB/sfSX+QFgppxBnDct7wUG0xkQ0Q10/Ugx919SdoNdvbMqnkx/93ds=</HostId>
</Error>

jtowner
09-18-2023, 11:20 AM
I got the same thing today, just clicking into the survey, so I guess they are having issues This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<RequestId>PP2S8GATMYSK0VCT</RequestId>
<HostId>KHfPnJdems1ck6vDqSuekB/sfSX+QFgppxBnDct7wUG0xkQ0Q10/Ugx919SdoNdvbMqnkx/93ds=</HostId>
</Error>

Got in today the first time in 4 days, the first survey in was 70 minutes, I would not that the nerve to ask anyone to do that for .50, every offer was almost 25 to 30 minutes, things have certainly change.

SCard
09-18-2023, 12:37 PM
Got in today the first time in 4 days, the first survey in was 70 minutes, I would not that the nerve to ask anyone to do that for .50, every offer was almost 25 to 30 minutes, things have certainly change.

I can't get in today. I agree on how long they are now. Most are 25-35 minutes and more often then used to happen, get sorry not a match at the end. Getting kicked out of a lot, especially the ones that do not take as long.
at least on the days we can get in, there are 4 if we are able to put in the time.

SCard
09-20-2023, 09:24 AM

today I saw 30,31, 35,40 and 70 minutes. just now 120 minutes. :headache:

jtowner
09-20-2023, 01:53 PM
today I saw 30,31, 35,40 and 70 minutes. just now 120 minutes. :headache:

Most of them now are NRG, which are very long and they cut you out a lot also. It sounds like they are trying to discourage people from taking them, at least I think on one would do those time frames for .50. I just close them out, not even thinking about that.

jtowner
09-30-2023, 09:44 AM
Dyna is not working today, error page

SCard
09-30-2023, 10:24 AM
thanks for the heads up, have not tried yet today

SunshineGirl
09-30-2023, 11:01 AM
I'm getting the same thing. I went into the network and they are not showing that it has been pulled. I sent an email but they probably don't work on weekends. Hopefully someone there is monitoring though and will get worried when they don't see any money coming through!

SCard
09-30-2023, 11:26 AM
I'm getting the same thing. I went into the network and they are not showing that it has been pulled. I sent an email but they probably don't work on weekends. Hopefully someone there is monitoring though and will get worried when they don't see any money coming through!

thanks for the info. hope they notice before Monday, but understand that may not happen. Not every company works on the weekends like you do!

jtowner
10-01-2023, 09:19 AM
thanks for the info. hope they notice before Monday, but understand that may not happen. Not every company works on the weekends like you do!

Today Dyna is going to Sayso, not sure that is a good sign.

SCard
10-01-2023, 10:55 AM
Today Dyna is going to Sayso, not sure that is a good sign.

same thing for me in Chrome. Tried Edge and sent me into BizKnowledge

SunshineGirl
10-02-2023, 01:25 PM
Looks like they temporarily set it as inactive last night but it is back to active now.

jtowner
10-02-2023, 01:46 PM
just tired got in okay, but got this, been several days since I have gotten any.

Please try again later.

jtowner
12-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Toeay was the first time since 11/27 that I could get into Dyna got all four that is hard to believe since they used to have for a day for years.

SCard
12-07-2023, 04:32 PM
Toeay was the first time since 11/27 that I could get into Dyna got all four that is hard to believe since they used to have for a day for years.

I have 2. 25+minutes into an 18 minute one and end up with survey is closed.
has been really tough with them, first to get in and then getting credit at the end. Since the contest started have ended with "not a match" 11 times when completing one.

jtowner
12-07-2023, 05:04 PM
I have 2. 25+minutes into an 18 minute one and end up with survey is closed.
has been really tough with them, first to get in and then getting credit at the end. Since the contest started have ended with "not a match" 11 times when completing one.

That is very upsetting, I thought mine were bad, yours is worse, I just kept getting no surveys today,

jtowner
12-09-2023, 02:35 PM
I see what you are talking about today, I have 4 two of them took the required time, and got to the end both said I do not qualify, one was 25, other 15, I am done tdy with that.

SCard
12-09-2023, 11:40 PM
I see what you are talking about today, I have 4 two of them took the required time, and got to the end both said I do not qualify, one was 25, other 15, I am done tdy with that.

today, I did not get into a single one, just no surveys from the start.

SunshineGirl
12-20-2023, 09:59 AM
I'm seeing reports from 2 different networks that Dynata is pausing. It seems like it was starting to have some issues. I'm not sure if they are fixing it or if they were finding it wasn't profitable? I'll keep watching for more info. :(

SCard
12-20-2023, 12:40 PM
I'm seeing reports from 2 different networks that Dynata is pausing. It seems like it was starting to have some issues. I'm not sure if they are fixing it or if they were finding it wasn't profitable? I'll keep watching for more info. :(

just completed one. they have been getting harder to get. I think this last week I had at least 2 days that I could not get into any. one day only got 1.
for me, getting kicked out of a lot early in the survey. since the contest started I have had 13 that I completed and at the end got "not a match".

jtowner
12-20-2023, 03:22 PM
just completed one. they have been getting harder to get. I think this last week I had at least 2 days that I could not get into any. one day only got 1.
for me, getting kicked out of a lot early in the survey. since the contest started I have had 13 that I completed and at the end got "not a match".

Same for thing I just had one offered it stated 170 minutes long, keep your .50 survey I say. That was my one and only offer, I guesss they did not appprcaited me clicking out of it.

SCard
12-20-2023, 07:15 PM
Same for thing I just had one offered it stated 170 minutes long, keep your .50 survey I say. That was my one and only offer, I guesss they did not appprcaited me clicking out of it.

I did manage to get the 4, but took a long time. I got kicked out of a lot and chose not to do some based on the length. 170 minutes, 36 minutes. seems like a lot of them are considerably longer than they say when you start.

jtowner
12-20-2023, 07:48 PM
I did manage to get the 4, but took a long time. I got kicked out of a lot and chose not to do some based on the length. 170 minutes, 36 minutes. seems like a lot of them are considerably longer than they say when you start.

They told me no after I did not do 170 minutes, that is insane to ask somebody for that amount of time for .50, I had four since one day last week.

SCard
12-21-2023, 09:30 AM
clicked in to try just now and ended up at the NCP panel to join. :cry:

hope it's just a temporary thing at year end.

no ITC or YS today either.

jtowner
12-21-2023, 03:53 PM
clicked in to try just now and ended up at the NCP panel to join. :cry:

hope it's just a temporary thing at year end.

no ITC or YS today either.

Dyna is gone from the survey page, it is done now to?

I got a Dyna in Your just now, I did not know it was Dyna did not get that ling fill in page, when I do I click out of them, them, cant see new posts when you go to the next page, its not there

I was told by a friend of mine it was posted in QR that they are having issues with network, panthera the one Trish used for Sayso, Specturm I think, they are not leaving just technical issues.

SCard
12-22-2023, 08:26 AM
Dyna is gone from the survey page, it is done now to?

I got a Dyna in Your just now, I did not know it was Dyna did not get that ling fill in page, when I do I click out of them, them.

just noticed it was gone and wondering if this does confirm that it is gone for good. Guess is I get one in another SR survey I may as well try it.
would be good to know status.

jtowner
12-22-2023, 09:50 AM
My friend does QR, the owner posted they are not going anywhere there was a problem with the server so they took it down, same one Trish used panthera, if I am spelling it right

jtowner
12-22-2023, 10:17 AM
I was told by a friend of mine it was posted in QR that they are having issues with network, panthera the one Trish used for Sayso, Specturm I think, they are not leaving just technical issues.

jtowner
12-22-2023, 12:09 PM
just noticed it was gone and wondering if this does confirm that it is gone for good. Guess is I get one in another SR survey I may as well try it.

I heard its not gone just issues with the network, same as Trish used for Sayso and Specturm, not working, they are not going under

jtowner
12-22-2023, 06:51 PM

testing the thread to see if i can post

jtowner
12-22-2023, 06:52 PM
still can not post anything keep getting database error

SunshineGirl
01-18-2024, 11:26 AM
So it looks like dynata came back while I was at affiliate summit! I added it back to the offers page quickly. Will get it added back to the survey page today.

It's a different offer number but I am assuming it works the same? The payout is the same.

SunshineGirl
01-18-2024, 11:28 AM
So it looks like dynata came back while I was at affiliate summit! I added it back to the offers page quickly. Will get it added back to the survey page today.

It's a different offer number but I am assuming it works the same? The payout is the same.

Okay.... I take that back. It says United States is excluded from it. I'm looking to see what that is the case and if they might have a different offer that is specific to the U.S.

SCard
05-01-2024, 04:25 PM
Dynata has been gone over 4 months. Is it safe to assume that they are gone for good? I think I can do theirs somewhere else, but have held off due to loyalty to SR.

SunshineGirl
05-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Dynata has been gone over 4 months. Is it safe to assume that they are gone for good? I think I can do theirs somewhere else, but have held off due to loyalty to SR.

Still no luck. The company that I used did get them back, but they specifically exclude the U.S. as one of the countries that can run it. Which is so weird.