PDA

View Full Version : Zen Surveys

SunshineGirl
04-19-2019, 01:07 PM
Has anyone been trying these? I just saw that we can have an option that allows for "unlimited" surveys a day through them. They do pay a bit more than some of the others. But I want to be sure they work before adding them to the survey pages.

SCard
04-19-2019, 05:22 PM
Has anyone been trying these? I just saw that we can have an option that allows for "unlimited" surveys a day through them. They do pay a bit more than some of the others. But I want to be sure they work before adding them to the survey pages.

Just tried one, ended up on a page to join a community

jtowner
04-19-2019, 05:56 PM
Just tried one, ended up on a page to join a community

I used to try, got 1 I think this year, everyday was the same reply no new surveys, so I gave up. Get Cint and I know that works, you can do as many as you qualify for, My friend does them on another site.

this is the reply I got every time I try them

Sorry, no more Surveys for the moment. Please click again tomorrow in "ZenSurveys Offer" in your Rewards site of choice.
Thanks for trying ZenSurveys.com

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-25-2019, 06:13 PM
Has anyone tried this in awhile? I just moved it to the network that we were getting Dynata surveys through.

jtowner
11-25-2019, 07:23 PM
Has anyone tried this in awhile? I just moved it to the network that we were getting Dynata surveys through.

I will try that out, the other network, never had anything/

Jtowner

This is what I got.

Sorry, surveys not available at the moment

jtowner
11-26-2019, 03:08 PM
Since I posted this, I saw the light green, so I tired one, and got one, waiting to see when and if it credits now,

Jtowner

jtowner
11-26-2019, 04:31 PM
Since I posted this, I saw the light green, so I tired one, and got one, waiting to see when and if it credits now,

Jtowner

This did credit, do not know when, finished before 2, did not see credit until after 3:15.

Jtowner

jtowner
11-26-2019, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=jtowner;394160]This did credit, do not know when, finished before 2, did not see credit until after 3:15.

Jtowner[/QUOTE

Zen credits keep coming, I have had several after I completed one today, this needs check. Not sure if this is one a day or unlimited, let us know.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
02-06-2020, 05:49 PM
This is still at only 1 per day but it has been increased to a payout of .90 instead of .70.

jtowner
02-17-2020, 08:29 PM
I completed one this morning at 9:50 went back to check and I was logged out, can you see a Zen credit with someone logged out at that time, Trish. Not sure why every so often that happens in Chrome.I have to remember to pay attention, has not done that in a couple of weeks, then I forget about it.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
02-18-2020, 10:25 AM
I completed one this morning at 9:50 went back to check and I was logged out, can you see a Zen credit with someone logged out at that time, Trish. Not sure why every so often that happens in Chrome.I have to remember to pay attention, has not done that in a couple of weeks, then I forget about it.

Jtowner

I'll have SG run a report for them and see if it came across as nologin again. I'm guessing it is the new Chrome security measures that you are getting logged out more often. I have noticed that I am logged out every now and again and I used to stay logged in for like 30 days.

jtowner
02-18-2020, 12:05 PM
I had it happened again around 11a, I was using FF, I got a survey in Zen for 30-40 minutes it state on music it turned out to be 1 hour and 20 minutes long. After all the time that passed I did not want to stop it. anyway went back and I was signed out again in FF, but I had just checked right before it was over, I am not sure what is going on. If if does not credit then I was logged out again.

Jtowner

jtowner
02-18-2020, 03:04 PM
I had it happened again around 11a, I was using FF, I got a survey in Zen for 30-40 minutes it state on music it turned out to be 1 hour and 20 minutes long. After all the time that passed I did not want to stop it. anyway went back and I was signed out again in FF, but I had just checked right before it was over, I am not sure what is going on. If if does not credit then I was logged out again.

Jtowner

To clarify the Zen I did this am, did credit on its own, even though I was not logged in. I got Zen credit from yesterday, I am guessing SG found it, I do appreciate that you did that.

Jtowner

jtowner
03-01-2020, 07:20 PM
I did a 2nd Zen by accident, forget I did it earlier this morning, anyway the 2nd credited. Does this mean you can do more than one, I would think it would not of credited if it is not set up that way. Did I miss something no this one.?

Jtowner

jtowner
03-12-2020, 04:28 PM
I did a 2nd Zen by accident, forget I did it earlier this morning, anyway the 2nd credited. Does this mean you can do more than one, I would think it would not of credited if it is not set up that way. Did I miss something no this one.?

Jtowner

Did not credit today. Second time that has happened.

SunshineGirl
03-31-2020, 05:45 PM
Zen went inactive for a bit but is supposed to be back again now.

jtowner
04-01-2020, 11:15 AM
Zen went inactive for a bit but is supposed to be back again now.

I have been trying it, spent almost a hour yesterday, kept sending one to another, doing the same thing this morning. I figured it was end of month, lets hope new month things get easier. GF still the same I went from 2 to 3 a day, to 12 in a month. I really love to know what happened to them, any idea Trish?

Jtowner

Got a Zen, with effort.

SunshineGirl
04-01-2020, 02:18 PM
I have been trying it, spent almost a hour yesterday, kept sending one to another, doing the same thing this morning. I figured it was end of month, lets hope new month things get easier. GF still the same I went from 2 to 3 a day, to 12 in a month. I really love to know what happened to them, any idea Trish?

Jtowner

Got a Zen, with effort.

As far as GF goes, I think it's just how they source the surveys. Some of them they push to other routers and some they have in their own routers. They seem to ebb and flow a lot these days.

I've heard from some survey companies that they expect to see a lot less surveys right now because companies are pulling back on funding in this economy. :(

jtowner
04-01-2020, 04:09 PM
As far as GF goes, I think it's just how they source the surveys. Some of them they push to other routers and some they have in their own routers. They seem to ebb and flow a lot these days.

I've heard from some survey companies that they expect to see a lot less surveys right now because companies are pulling back on funding in this economy. :(

Most of the surveys are now about Covid 19, and how we feel and what is going on around it before and after. GF started to shut down In January, never came back, I do see they were having them In your,Zen, SS, not so much any longer, at least that what I notice.

Jtowner

jtowner
12-01-2020, 10:32 AM
Today Zen has changed how you can into the survey, wants you to answer questions, ok fine, when you go to do that, you get a error page. If you are going to change things up make sure it works right first. Anyone else wee this happen today?

Jtowner

SCard
12-01-2020, 11:02 AM
Today Zen has changed how you can into the survey, wants you to answer questions, ok fine, when you go to do that, you get a error page. If you are going to change things up make sure it works right first. Anyone else wee this happen today?

Jtowner

entered my e-mail. Said I would need to answer questions; never got that far. A countdown and then went to an error page.

jtowner
12-01-2020, 11:26 AM
entered my e-mail. Said I would need to answer questions; never got that far. A countdown and then went to an error page.

Same thing happened to me, Make sure it works first, then update your surveys.

jtowner
12-01-2020, 03:52 PM
It is now back to normal, that page was gone. So you can try it now.

jtowner
12-02-2020, 11:56 AM
It is now back to normal, that page was gone. So you can try it now.

Its back to not working today.

jtowner
12-02-2020, 06:42 PM
Its back to not working today.

Same thing all day, put you email in, they nothing happens. Did anyone else try these today?

Jtowner

jtowner
12-03-2020, 09:38 AM
They must be updating Zen today I get this reply once I put in email.

Some error occurred, please try again later...

SCard
12-03-2020, 09:42 AM
They must be updating Zen today I get this reply once I put in email.

Some error occurred, please try again later...

never got in on Tuesday. yesterday later in the day, lots of surveys on the page everyone took me to the Carol Coupons website. This AM, same thing with many surveys, everyone I clicked on took me to the Carol Coupons FB page.

jtowner
12-03-2020, 09:55 AM
never got in on Tuesday. yesterday later in the day, lots of surveys on the page everyone took me to the Carol Coupons website. This AM, same thing with many surveys, everyone I clicked on took me to the Carol Coupons FB page.

I did not get that option, I have gotten Carol coupons this week, I may have taken all the surveys. thanks for telling me that.

Jtowner

SCard
12-04-2020, 09:36 AM
got into to a couple of surveys today, but did not qualify. Tried again as there were quite a few on the list and got this:

Sorry, we have restrictions for USA and you clicked several times already. Please try again in 48 hs. Thank you.

jtowner
12-04-2020, 11:06 AM
got into to a couple of surveys today, but did not qualify. Tried again as there were quite a few on the list and got this:

Sorry, we have restrictions for USA and you clicked several times already. Please try again in 48 hs. Thank you.

That is a new one, that makes no sense 48 hrs to wait. I am thinking they ran out of there budget for this year. Since when can you not keep trying to get them. I have not even tried yet. I will wait until later in the day.

Jtowner

jtowner
12-04-2020, 07:40 PM
That is a new one, that makes no sense 48 hrs to wait. I am thinking they ran out of there budget for this year. Since when can you not keep trying to get them. I have not even tried yet. I will wait until later in the day.

Jtowner

I keep getting a error occurred try again later.

SCard
12-05-2020, 12:18 PM
I keep getting a error occurred try again later.

today I am still getting the 48 hours error message when I click into a survey

jtowner
12-05-2020, 12:54 PM
today I am still getting the 48 hours error message when I click into a survey

I think they have a budget issue at the end of the year. have been getting them most everyday. for quite a while now.

Jtowner

SCard
12-07-2020, 11:18 AM
I think they have a budget issue at the end of the year. have been getting them most everyday. for quite a while now.

Jtowner

tried today, more than 48 hrs. 3 on the list,clicked into one, checked off one box in that, kicked out, tried another and again:

jtowner
12-07-2020, 11:21 AM
tried today, more than 48 hrs. 3 on the list,clicked into one, checked off one box in that, kicked out, tried another and again:

I have not tried, I really think its a budget issue, or they are going to stop having surveys. I could not get past a error occurred try later.

Jtowner

SCard
02-17-2021, 11:19 AM
completed a Zen today, was a Cint, took me to the Carol coupon page at the end (have seen this before) and no credit after 2 hours.

jtowner
02-17-2021, 07:14 PM
completed a Zen today, was a Cint, took me to the Carol coupon page at the end (have seen this before) and no credit after 2 hours.

That meant your survey was not accepted. I was able to do one since they came back, it went to the old complete page we had with Zen, and it did credit, That Carols coupons I think means no more surveys. I have been getting all week, survey not available. Do you keep to the time they set on the home page?

Jtowner

SCard
02-18-2021, 09:14 AM
That meant your survey was not accepted. I was able to do one since they came back, it went to the old complete page we had with Zen, and it did credit, That Carols coupons I think means no more surveys. I have been getting all week, survey not available. Do you keep to the time they set on the home page?

Jtowner

I ended up at the page where it says rate or something like that and stars or "skip this step" which I did. Have done this before and did get credit.

jtowner
02-18-2021, 12:10 PM
I ended up at the page where it says rate or something like that and stars or "skip this step" which I did. Have done this before and did get credit.

That is what I got I remembered after you said that, you just never know who is having issues with crediting correcting.

jtowner

jtowner
02-18-2021, 05:45 PM
That is what I got I remembered after you said that, you just never know who is having issues with crediting correcting.

jtowner

Someone got a Zen to credit.

SCard
02-18-2021, 06:15 PM
Someone got a Zen to credit.

I got a credit for them, must be from yesterday. Pleasant surprise:banana: just checked when I saw your post.

jtowner
02-18-2021, 07:27 PM
I got a credit for them, must be from yesterday. Pleasant surprise:banana: just checked when I saw your post.

Glad, that took a long time to credit.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
03-10-2021, 05:08 PM
It looks like this is being deactivated for now. I'll leave it up for a bit to see if it reactivates but I wouldn't try it until I hear something.

SCard
03-10-2021, 05:43 PM
It looks like this is being deactivated for now. I'll leave it up for a bit to see if it reactivates but I wouldn't try it until I hear something.

thanks for the update, mostly get errors when I have tried it.

jtowner
03-10-2021, 06:18 PM
thanks for the update, mostly get errors when I have tried it.

I have gotten just one time since it came back, every time I try get either no surveys or try again in 48 hours. They were so dependable fore a long time, just like GF now both nothing.

Jtowner