PDA

View Full Version : Cint Credits

jtowner
07-26-2019, 08:07 AM
I completed 2 Cints yesterday, in am and pm neither one credited. Trish can you check into Cint to see what is going On?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
07-29-2019, 09:05 AM
I completed 2 Cints yesterday, in am and pm neither one credited. Trish can you check into Cint to see what is going On?

Jtowner

I see Cint credits for other people, but none for you. :( The last one I see for you was from the 24th. But I see them for other people up through yesterday and it looks like that particular network is working for you because I see RewardTV and SaySo for the 25th. I am perplexed why you would have two from that day of the same survey not credit unless it was some kind of cookie issue??

I have to admit, with so many surveys on so many different networks, it is a lot harder to track down problems than it used to be unless we see a survey where NO ONE is getting credits and then we can go to them and say it's broken completely. It is frustrating.

jtowner
07-29-2019, 04:03 PM
I see Cint credits for other people, but none for you. :( The last one I see for you was from the 24th. But I see them for other people up through yesterday and it looks like that particular network is working for you because I see RewardTV and SaySo for the 25th. I am perplexed why you would have two from that day of the same survey not credit unless it was some kind of cookie issue??

I have to admit, with so many surveys on so many different networks, it is a lot harder to track down problems than it used to be unless we see a survey where NO ONE is getting credits and then we can go to them and say it's broken completely. It is frustrating.

The 2 of them that did not credit was from 25th, one in the am and one pm, I left them alone for several days, change browsers from FF to Chrome. Today did 3 and all three credited. I never did gt the credits from 7-25th, they could of been done. Do not know they are not on the light system yet.

Jtowner