PDA

View Full Version : Dynata

SCard
08-01-2019, 07:19 AM
completed one this morning (TV shows and ads). Got the correct page at the end and no credit.

Congratulations!
You have successfully completed the survey!

not a great way to start the month.

SCard
08-02-2019, 08:45 AM
another one that did not credit this morning.

starting to think it's a waste of my time to even bother anymore.

nice business model - take people's completed surveys, but do not pay you for your effort.

Congratulations!

jtowner
08-02-2019, 09:01 AM
No far this one has credited for me, I know how it feels its been happening quite a bit lately.

Jtowner

SCard
08-02-2019, 09:04 AM
No far this one has credited for me, I know how it feels its been happening quite a bit lately.

Jtowner

me too until the last 2 days.

it's been happening to me since the first of the year, getting closer to 200 surveys that I have completed and gotten nothing for. DS,SM, YS and now this one.

jtowner
08-02-2019, 09:16 AM
[QUOTE=SCard;393643]me too until the last 2 days.

it's been happening to me since the first of the year, getting closer to 200 surveys that I have completed and gotten nothing for. DS,SM, YS and now this one.[/

I just had that happen to me, Dyna did not credit and the light is green. Only thing credited today for me is GF> If Trish reads this, see is something is going on here today.

Jtower

jtowner
08-02-2019, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=SCard;393643]me too until the last 2 days.

it's been happening to me since the first of the year, getting closer to 200 surveys that I have completed and gotten nothing for. DS,SM, YS and now this one.[/

I just had that happen to me, Dyna did not credit and the light is green. Only thing credited today for me is GF> If Trish reads this, see is something is going on here today.

Jtower

Check this one also, I see light is green I did 3 one did not credit when it should, waiting to see if the 2 I did after credited.

SunshineGirl
08-02-2019, 10:07 AM
another one that did not credit this morning.

starting to think it's a waste of my time to even bother anymore.

nice business model - take people's completed surveys, but do not pay you for your effort.

Congratulations!

Are you sure this didn't credit for you? I'm seeing a credit in your account. And two from yesterday as well. Is it just that some are crediting and some are not?

Jtowner, I see 2 credits in the system for you for Dynata but they are pretty new so they may not have hit your SR account.

These seem to have credited REALLY well across the board yesterday. Probably our highest behind YourSurveys.

SCard
08-02-2019, 10:12 AM
Are you sure this didn't credit for you? I'm seeing a credit in your account. And two from yesterday as well. Is it just that some are crediting and some are not?

Jtowner, I see 2 credits in the system for you for Dynata but they are pretty new so they may not have hit your SR account.

These seem to have credited REALLY well across the board yesterday. Probably our highest behind YourSurveys.

It's the one on TV shows, asks about commercials..... was getting it every day and always credited until yesterday. Since Dynata was added as survey (not an offer) EVERY single one I completed was credited. I was doing these more than any other; got into most I tried, never got DNQ at the end as so many other companies do....

jtowner
08-02-2019, 10:12 AM
I did not get the 1st one, which was Reward tv, the two I did 2nd hour just did credit. Once you do reward tv, you can not go do it again.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
08-02-2019, 10:14 AM
I'm confused. Are we talking about RewardTV? Or Dynata? Or were you doing RewardTV through Dynata?

SCard
08-02-2019, 10:14 AM
I did not get the 1st one, which was Reward tv, the two I did 2nd hour just did credit. Once you do reward tv, you can not go do it again.

Jtowner

Reward TV are the 2 I am missing, I was getting them everyday for a couple of weeks and all credited. I only do them thru Dynata, pays 50 cents

SunshineGirl
08-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Reward TV are the 2 I am missing, I was getting them everyday for a couple of weeks and all credited. I only do them thru Dynata, pays 50 cents

That sounds like RewardTV and Dynata are having problems with each other then. Because they didn't show up as Dynata credits for us. You might want to reach out to Dynata and let them know. As a customer they would probably be more likely to listen to you because you are the one that took the survey. We're not part of that particular relationship.

But it makes sense that you would be missing two of the same type. That would indicate that THEIR creditors are having problems. Hopefully once RewardTV give the credits to Dynata, Dynata will pass them along to us.

jtowner
08-20-2019, 11:14 AM
Still the same thing is happening with Dyna and Pop rewards, every time I complete done on Dyna it does not credit, its Rewards TV, which I do 1st so it will not work when Dyna give it to me. Today It was videos with Pop rewards, got the completion page and no credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
09-16-2019, 09:32 AM
Still the same thing for me, every time I do Reward Tv, Popsurveys, through Dyna they do not credit, anyone else have this problem? After that you can not do rewards tv, just get success page,

Jtowner

SCard
09-16-2019, 09:47 AM
Still the same thing for me, every time I do Reward Tv, Popsurveys, through Dyna they do not credit, anyone else have this problem? After that you can not do rewards tv, just get success page,

Jtowner

I don't do Rewards TV (have never even clicked in to it) and have no problems getting credit for doing it through Dynata. I suspect it's because I do not do them in Rewards TV, I'd rather get the .50 from Dynata.

I had issues a couple of times in early August but since then do it everyday and it credits

jtowner
09-16-2019, 10:07 AM
I don't do Rewards TV (have never even clicked in to it) and have no problems getting credit for doing it through Dynata. I suspect it's because I do not do them in Rewards TV, I'd rather get the .50 from Dynata.

I had issues a couple of times in early August but since then do it everyday and it credits

I do not get that at all, every time it does not credit. I usually try to get Rewards Tv, then go to Dyna, then at least I do not lose .25, but several times it does not credit either for me there.

Jtowner

jtowner
10-12-2019, 09:52 AM
I do not get that at all, every time it does not credit. I usually try to get Rewards Tv, then go to Dyna, then at least I do not lose .25, but several times it does not credit either for me there.

Jtowner

Reward Tv is not working, its goes right to a complete page, has been this way since yesterday.

Jtowner

Success!
Congratulations! For your hard work, your quality score was just increased by 5! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

SCard
10-13-2019, 09:22 AM
Something is wrong with the credits for Dynata after it came back on line Friday:

Friday night I completed 2- got 6 credits
Saturday completed 3, got 9 credits
Today - first one I completed (Rewards TV) completed before 7AM, got 3 credits
- 2nd on completed before 8AM and got no credit.

SunshineGirl
10-13-2019, 11:51 AM
Reward Tv is not working, its goes right to a complete page, has been this way since yesterday.

Jtowner

Success!
Congratulations! For your hard work, your quality score was just increased by 5! Make sure to complete the survey all the way to this page, which is when your score gets increased.

It looks like it must be fixed because I see credits today.

Something is wrong with the credits for Dynata after it came back on line Friday:

Friday night I completed 2- got 6 credits
Saturday completed 3, got 9 credits
Today - first one I completed (Rewards TV) completed before 7AM, got 3 credits
- 2nd on completed before 8AM and got no credit.

Thanks for letting me know! I will have SunshineGuy go in there ASAP and see what is going on. I am guessing it is my fault. :(

SCard
10-13-2019, 12:02 PM

Thanks for letting me know! I will have SunshineGuy go in there ASAP and see what is going on. I am guessing it is my fault. :(

Just checked my account again, I have 5 credits today, should have 6. completed 2 (3 credits for each) so short one.

I did another that should credit ~ 12:18.

jtowner
10-13-2019, 01:12 PM
Just checked my account again, I have 5 credits today, should have 6. completed 2 (3 credits for each) so short one.

I did another that should credit ~ 12:18.

I just look at my credits for Dyna, something is wrong, looks like Trish knows and will get it fixed.

Jtowner

SCard
10-13-2019, 03:23 PM

I think too many credits were taken back from my account: completed 2,3, 4 =9. 2 extra credits given per completed survey = 18 too many = $9.00. $15 was taken back which comes to 30 extra credits.

Tricia- could Sunshine Guy please check my account?
Thanks.

SunshineGuy
10-13-2019, 04:05 PM
I think too many credits were taken back from my account: completed 2,3, 4 =9. 2 extra credits given per completed survey = 18 too many = $9.00. $15 was taken back which comes to 30 extra credits.

Tricia- could Sunshine Guy please check my account?
Thanks.

The issue started happening on the 11th and was corrected today. Basically, the completions that happen on the 11, 12, and 13th would be repeatedly credited (up to a total of 10 per day) due to the transaction number not being saved. You can see that in your transaction log. The transaction ID is the group of numbers after the date in the crediting field. In your case, you will see 10 credits for each of the 11th,12th,and 13th all without transaction IDs. What I did was reversed all those credits in one transaction. 3 days with 10 faulty transaction each means a $15 debit back out of your account.
Once all the debits were cleared, I re-ran the script for those 3 days. You will see new transactions for the 11, 12, and 13th in your account WITH transaction IDs. These credits are matching what the vendor has recorded. on the 11th - 2 transactions, 12th - 2 transactions. on the 13th - 3 transactions with those recorded IDs.

so it should all be balanced at this point.

jtowner
10-13-2019, 06:43 PM
I completed one after your message, at 5:40 it did not credit. It should of credit at 6:17. Is there a problem with them crediting now?

Jtowner

SCard
10-13-2019, 07:22 PM
I completed one after your message, at 5:40 it did not credit. It should of credit at 6:17. Is there a problem with them crediting now?

Jtowner

I completed one that should have credited around 7:17/18 and no credit. But I completed 2 this weekend that I did not get credit for so who knows. Dynata used to be so reliable for me, if I got the congratulations page I got credit; not anymore.

jtowner
10-13-2019, 08:01 PM
[QUOTE=SCard;393944]I completed one that should have credited around 7:17/18 and no credit. But I completed 2 this weekend that I did not get credit for so who knows. Dynata used to be so reliable for me, if I got the congratulations page I got credit; not anymore.

I am thinking something got messed up when SunshineGuy did the fix. Its not crediting at all now.

Jtowner

SunshineGuy
10-14-2019, 12:00 AM
sorry- i was out tonight. just looked and i can see credits from this evening are posting correctly. are you sure you are missing them from tonight?

SCard
10-14-2019, 07:21 AM
sorry- i was out tonight. just looked and i can see credits from this evening are posting correctly. are you sure you are missing them from tonight?

There was a Dynata in my account this morning that was not there when I shut down last night. It could be the one from earlier. I also completed 2 over the weekend that did not credit so not 100% sure.

Completed 2 today and they credited ~ :17 so issue maybe fixed now.

jtowner
10-14-2019, 10:10 AM
There was a Dynata in my account this morning that was not there when I shut down last night. It could be the one from earlier. I also completed 2 over the weekend that did not credit so not 100% sure.

Completed 2 today and they credited ~ :17 so issue maybe fixed now.

I had one Dyna this morning also, but my total did not go up with it, do not get that. I wrote it down last night, did not change.

Jtowner