PDA

View Full Version : New Survey to Test: iRAAS Daily Survey Router

SunshineGirl
11-12-2019, 12:38 PM
We have a new daily survey to test!

iRAAS Daily Survey Router (https://www.sunshinerewards.com/paidsignups.php)

Right now it is only found on the offers page. If it goes well, I will add it to the survey pages. Also, if it is good enough, we can work with them directly to get a higher rate. That would take a few weeks to get set up, so I figured I would try it out like this through a network first and see what you think.

SunshineGirl
11-14-2019, 02:12 PM
Anyone trying this?

jtowner
11-14-2019, 10:18 PM
Anyone trying this?

I just saw this, I tried it, so far to much time for nothing at this point.

Jtowner

jtowner
11-15-2019, 08:56 PM
I just saw this, I tried it, so far to much time for nothing at this point.

Jtowner

I tried it tonight, a lot easier to get one and complete. This is how it ended.

Thank you for sharing your opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

Jtowner

It did not credit, so what is up with this Trish?

jtowner
11-16-2019, 09:18 AM
[QUOTE=jtowner;394077]I tried it tonight, a lot easier to get one and complete. This is how it ended.

Thank you for sharing your opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

Jtowner

It did not credit, so what is up with this Trish?

It did not credit overnight either.

jtowner
11-18-2019, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=jtowner;394077]I tried it tonight, a lot easier to get one and complete. This is how it ended.

Jtowner

It did not credit overnight either.

This never did credit, so what is up with this survey?

SunshineGirl
11-19-2019, 11:38 AM
Good news!! This was 100% a TRICIA problem!! I missed one letter in the coding for the offer and it made it not credit to your account. I was so confused because I could see the credit in their system but not in your account. I realized I was missing one little letter "p" in the coding that I wrote!! I manually credited you and fixed my dumb error so it should be good to go now. :)

jtowner
11-19-2019, 02:12 PM
Good news!! This was 100% a TRICIA problem!! I missed one letter in the coding for the offer and it made it not credit to your account. I was so confused because I could see the credit in their system but not in your account. I realized I was missing one little letter "p" in the coding that I wrote!! I manually credited you and fixed my dumb error so it should be good to go now. :)

Thank you for seeing this, I will get trying it since it will credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
11-20-2019, 11:30 AM
When I tried this today, it went to Ispos, instead, what does that mean?

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-20-2019, 12:46 PM
Of course as soon as we get this up and running, they take it down for "technical difficulties"! They didn't say what it is, but it sounds like they expect to get it fixed quickly. I'm hoping it is good to go before we start the holiday bonus contest next week. Will update when I hear more!

jtowner
11-20-2019, 02:41 PM
Our luck has not been the best this year for new surveys, come and go fast.

Jtowner

SunshineGirl
11-20-2019, 03:21 PM
And it's back already!

jtowner
11-20-2019, 08:19 PM
It is working now, did one.

#3743005 Credit: iRAAS Daily Survey Router 11/20/2019 0.65 Credits 11/20/2019 Paid

gpp2001
12-05-2019, 10:05 PM
I did one today and did not credit. :(

jtowner
12-06-2019, 10:08 AM
I did one today and did not credit. :(

Did you have the eye see one? I asked that because last week that happened to me with tht one, tdy it did credit. I went back and did another one and the 2nd did credit.

Jtowner

jtowner
12-06-2019, 10:39 AM
Did you have the eye see one? I asked that because last week that happened to me with tht one, tdy it did credit. I went back and did another one and the 2nd did credit.

Jtowner

I should of asked was is a Yuno?, that is what I walk talking about.

SunshineGirl
04-15-2020, 09:09 AM
I don't know why this survey keeps popping in and out but they say it is working again. I still only have it under the offers and not surveys since it hasn't been consistent but it can be done once a day:

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4439

SunshineGirl
09-09-2020, 07:37 AM
I don't know why this survey keeps popping in and out but they say it is working again. I still only have it under the offers and not surveys since it hasn't been consistent but it can be done once a day:

https://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4439

The network swears that this survey company has a lot of inventory and really wants us to try to get people to try it this week. It's never worked really well for us in the past, but who knows??

SCard
09-09-2020, 09:43 AM
The network swears that this survey company has a lot of inventory and really wants us to try to get people to try it this week. It's never worked really well for us in the past, but who knows??

I will give it a try today.
With no Dynata, not many options for me.

jtowner
09-10-2020, 02:08 PM
I have tried this a couple of time as soon as I verify the code, I get this message, then when I go back in I get this reply, did not do anything but verification of the cod, When you could get in to try then, it was nothing but questions, and it keep you trying for a very long time, very seldom got one.

Jtowner

Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately, you do not qualify for this particular survey.

Our records indicate that you have already attempted this survey. Please look for future opportunities in the near future.

SCard
09-10-2020, 03:13 PM
I tried for about 20 minutes yesterday, just keep sending me into Your Survey, but never actually got into any.

jtowner
09-10-2020, 05:39 PM
I have tried this a couple of time as soon as I verify the code, I get this message, then when I go back in I get this reply, did not do anything but verification of the code, When you could get in to try then, it was nothing but questions, and it keep you trying for a very long time, very seldom got one.

Jtowner

Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately, you do not qualify for this particular survey.

Our records indicate that you have already attempted this survey. Please look for future opportunities in the near future.

vvvvvvvvvvvv

SunshineGirl
09-11-2020, 11:55 AM
I Wonder if they are just using other survey routers and so people who tend to get a lot of surveys are getting bumped out of them? I feel like we keep trying every time they tell us to and it never works!

SCard
09-11-2020, 12:15 PM
I Wonder if they are just using other survey routers and so people who tend to get a lot of surveys are getting bumped out of them? I feel like we keep trying every time they tell us to and it never works!

I do a lot of Your Survey, maybe that is why I could not get into any.