PDA

View Full Version : That T-shirt Site

LauraLea
04-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Anyone else look around at this offer?

We have a big family WDW Christmas planned for this year. The Disney.com site does not really have any holiday graphics I care to use to get us matching t-shirts.

What are the copyright rules for using disney graphics? Are there some that are legit to use w/out copyright restrictions? Is there a website that has Disney copyright free graphics?

Laura

SunshineGirl
04-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Zazzle has the official Disney graphics that you can use. But I have found that Cafepress allows you to use Disney graphics on shirts as well.

amarazas
04-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Can you purchase anything from this site to get the credit?

Mom2aPrincess
04-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Zazzle has the official Disney graphics that you can use. But I have found that Cafepress allows you to use Disney graphics on shirts as well.

How about Vistaprint? Do you know if they allow Disney graphics?

SunshineGirl
04-13-2008, 09:40 PM
Can you purchase anything from this site to get the credit?

They say tshirts in the offer, probably so people don't find something really cheap to buy just to get the credit.

Mom2aPrincess
04-13-2008, 09:47 PM
They say tshirts in the offer, probably so people don't find something really cheap to buy just to get the credit.

I'm going to check it out now

mjjmbnmm
04-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Well I guess that means I won't get credit for the coffee mug I bought for my brother.:( Oh well.

keishashadow
04-14-2008, 07:57 AM

For hat offer I was able to just use the picture of cruise ship; then added above itDisney Wonder and underneath it 10/23/09; the date of the SR cruise:cooldance:

i think it looks great, cannot wait to plop it on my head

Hedy
04-14-2008, 08:29 AM

They let me use an Alice in Wonderland design off the DISign board.

~Kathie
04-14-2008, 08:47 AM

I used Tinker Bell and Peter Pan for sticky notes. :sunshine2:

JOLAROCHE
04-14-2008, 10:18 AM
At Vista Print I ordere T shirts that stated I :heart: Disney for my family as one of the shifts we will wear I also bought shirts on clearance for our family at the disney store and on online

linanglab
04-14-2008, 10:30 AM
So, on the T-shirt store, we cannot do anything Disney? I am a bit confused. I really know nothing about copyrights, etc.

SunshineGirl
04-14-2008, 10:40 AM
I just saw the first of the That T-shirt Site credits come in. It looks like they hold them for about 24 hours. So if you ordered something (even a non-t-shirt), see if it worked for you.

sammielynn
04-14-2008, 10:47 AM
I really like their site. Can't wait to order, but guess I better consult the boys first.

sunshinecindy
04-14-2008, 11:10 AM
I just saw the first of the That T-shirt Site credits come in. It looks like they hold them for about 24 hours. So if you ordered something (even a non-t-shirt), see if it worked for you.

I don't even see anything but T-shirts on this site.

Debbie Jean
04-14-2008, 12:03 PM
Click on the tab that says "products" and you can scroll through the different options for shirts as well as other things, e.g. mousepads, mugs, etc.

Glad to see crdits coming through! Has anyone gotten any when purchasing something besides a t-shirt?

missymouse
04-14-2008, 12:21 PM
I got my credit but I did purchase a light blue t-shirt with a pink tinkerbell on it that they had on their site.

mjjmbnmm
04-14-2008, 12:24 PM
I got my credit and ordered a coffee mug, thanks that was super fast.:)

sunshinecindy
04-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Click on the tab that says "products" and you can scroll through the different options for shirts as well as other things, e.g. mousepads, mugs, etc.

Glad to see crdits coming through! Has anyone gotten any when purchasing something besides a t-shirt?

I don't get any products tab, thats what I was looking for. :(

Debbie Jean
04-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Click on Design a shirt the then look about 1/4 of the way down the page in the middle to right hand side and you will see two sets of options: the first says, NEW, SAVE, LOAD, POPULAR IDEAS, HELP.

Below it is a second set of tabstabs which read: PRODUCTS, GRAPHIS, TEXT, UPLOAD , VIEW CART

sammielynn
04-14-2008, 10:06 PM
I ordered a light gray shirt with ADHD on it that looks like a ACDC shirt. My youngest son thought it was a hoot. If you look up ADHD in the dictionary you would see his picture. (don't worry he has that ADHD thing under control)

Did this offer last night and got credit this morning!

sammielynn
04-16-2008, 08:50 AM
I got an e-mail this morning and my t-shirt has shipped.

sammielynn
04-19-2008, 03:44 PM
Got my shirt today! It's a nice tagless hanes shirt, my son loves it.