PDA

View Full Version : 2019 Holiday Giveaway Has Begun!

SunshineGirl
11-26-2019, 11:46 AM
Get entered to win over $1200 in prizes PLUS a $30 bonus per member!

2019 Holiday Giveaway (https://www.sunshinerewards.com/giveaway.php)

Every member gets one entry just for being a member. Get additional entries for shopping and taking surveys. Plus if you follow or Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and forum--you'll find extra entries throughout the contest.

We have a whole new set of prizes this year but the same bonus opportunities. There's something for everyone!

(and don't miss out in the paid click in today's email)

Hedy
11-26-2019, 11:53 AM
YAAY! I was waiting!

I'm guessing I know the answer to this question, but do we get entries for Amazon or for stuff from Target in non-crediting categories?

SunshineGirl
11-26-2019, 11:55 AM
YAAY! I was waiting!

I'm guessing I know the answer to this question, but do we get entries for Amazon or for stuff from Target in non-crediting categories?

You wouldn't for Amazon because they don't let us track member purchases. But it is possible for Target because sometimes they will give us just a few pennies on an order. And anything that shows up as even a penny commission would count as a purchase.

Hedy
11-26-2019, 12:05 PM
You wouldn't for Amazon because they don't let us track member purchases. But it is possible for Target because sometimes they will give us just a few pennies on an order. And anything that shows up as even a penny commission would count as a purchase.

Thank you!

SunshineGirl
12-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Don't forget to watch out for bonus entries on Facebook, the Daily Deal Newsletter, Twitter, and Instagram! One has been posted and the second is going up today!