PDA

View Full Version : New Greenfield Daily Surveys Posted Today

SunshineGirl
04-14-2008, 01:18 PM
I just got an email from Greenfield that they are loading a big batch of surveys today. So even if you have had a hard time getting a survey lately, you should definitely try a few times this afternoon to take advantage of this new big batch. :)

saffymom
04-14-2008, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the heads up Tricia. I haven't had much luck today. I only have one option available and it doesn't apply to me. Hopefully I'll get one later today. I'll keep checking!

Hedy
04-14-2008, 01:53 PM
I don't know about other people, but this quarter I've had MUCH better luck getting GF surveys than last quarter. :cooldance::cooldance:

lorisnuts
04-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Greenfield has been very nice to me this month. I've gotten surveys 9 out of 14 days. that is HUGE for me.

JillyFish
04-14-2008, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the heads up Tricia. I haven't had much luck today. I only have one option available and it doesn't apply to me. Hopefully I'll get one later today. I'll keep checking!

Try choosing "none of the above". Seems like there are usually some miscellaneous surveys available by choosing that. It helped me today!

PSL1013
04-14-2008, 02:22 PM
Oh this is great news because I haven't had anything available to me for two days now....nothing there yet for me but I will be patient! :)

sammielynn
04-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Nothing for me today.

saffymom
04-14-2008, 02:31 PM
Try choosing "none of the above". Seems like there are usually some miscellaneous surveys available by choosing that. It helped me today!

Thnaks for the tip, but even that isn't working for me today. I still get nothing. Oh well, I'll keep trying. Or, maybe I should just get a job in biotechnology so I can qualify for that darn survey!:p

Sunni
04-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Thanks Tricia,
I qualified today. I have been having a hard time lately.

lanny76
04-14-2008, 03:01 PM
I had a good month thru Sat - got 12, but none yesterday and no options today at all. None of GF's new surveys seem to be for me yet, I guess!

RDGCJK
04-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Thanks for the good news!

Arky
04-14-2008, 03:32 PM
None of GF's new surveys seem to be for me yet, I guess!

I can't get any options for a survey, and I didn't get one yesterday either.

missymouse
04-14-2008, 03:57 PM
I haven't been able to get anything so far today, but just checked and got DS and SM survey :):sunshine:

lanny76
04-14-2008, 04:08 PM
well, I have now failed to qualify for a cell phone service survey, which was my only option - :(

spring
04-14-2008, 04:24 PM
I guess I'm in good company.........I have only a few choices, and none of them pertain to me. Even selecting none of the above helps. I'm persistent, so I'll keep trying. :sunshine:

MooseBrains
04-14-2008, 05:22 PM
good news!

spring
04-14-2008, 06:46 PM
Persistence pays! I finally got a survey, qualified, and completed it. Yay!:sunshine:

lanny76
04-14-2008, 08:53 PM
Well, I had 2 options earlier, but got kicked out of both surveys, and now, 3 hours later, have zero options. I guess all the surveys GF loaded don't fit my demographics today! That's 2 days in a row - which for me anyway is odd.

PSL1013
04-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Well, I had 2 options earlier, but got kicked out of both surveys, and now, 3 hours later, have zero options. I guess all the surveys GF loaded don't fit my demographics today! That's 2 days in a row - which for me anyway is odd.

Same thing for me! :confused:

IckyMickey
04-14-2008, 09:35 PM
Same thing for me! :confused:

Same thing for me too, and I have had pretty good luck qualifying in the past. :confused:

Mom2aPrincess
04-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Persistence pays! I finally got a survey, qualified, and completed it. Yay!:sunshine:

Me too!!! Glad I kept trying though I am back on a late rotation again. :computer:

spring
04-15-2008, 05:59 AM
Me too!!! Glad I kept trying though I am back on a late rotation again. :computer:

That is so strange............I seem to be able to take the daily survey at any time, afternoons one day, early AM the next. I'm not sure why some people are stuck on a rotation and some aren't.:confused:

linanglab
04-15-2008, 07:18 AM
I have done pretty good with surveys this month. But not for the last 2 days. Hoping the new surveys will start coming through to my computer! LOL

PSL1013
04-15-2008, 08:22 AM
This is what I am now getting, never saw this particular message before? Try back tomorrow, huh??? :confused:

We’re Sorry
Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.

piglet-for-me
04-15-2008, 08:37 AM
This is what I am now getting, never saw this particular message before? Try back tomorrow, huh??? :confused:

We’re Sorry
Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.

I received the same message and was on my way here to see if anyone else did. Strange. :confused:

bartleby1
04-15-2008, 09:16 AM
Maybe they never got around to actually adding new ones yesterday? Maybe they will be loaded today at some point instead? I couldn't get one yesterday either. Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat. I'll keep trying today though! Hopefully we'll all have better luck!

Mom2aPrincess
04-15-2008, 09:57 AM
I received the same message and was on my way here to see if anyone else did. Strange. :confused:

I was coming to report the same thing. I've never gotten that message before.

MooseBrains
04-15-2008, 10:46 AM

We’re Sorry

I got the same message today. I can't get a survery to save my soul today. I have cleared all cookies, used explorer, etc. I was going to take a vodka one but it said 60 minutes and I just don't think an hour of my time is only worth .80. I would rather cuddle with the little one instead. I am not going to give up though. I will wait until this afternoon, reclear and try again. I need to make the SM status and I want to get a big CC for Disney.

faithhope
04-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Try again now...

I was getting the we're sorry message... but I tried again and just got a survey.

Mom2aPrincess
04-15-2008, 11:29 AM
Try again now...

I was getting the we're sorry message... but I tried again and just got a survey.

THanks for the heads up .... I'm off to try

Mom2aPrincess
04-15-2008, 11:34 AM
Try again now...

:computer: Nope...not for me, but I'll keep trying throughout the day.

amarazas
04-15-2008, 12:47 PM
:computer: Nope...not for me, but I'll keep trying throughout the day.

I can't get one either... I got an OTX survey though :sunshine2:... But I'll keep trying throughout the day ....

MooseBrains
04-15-2008, 01:24 PM
OMG! Sorry for swearing with the G but I finally got a daily survey. I cleared all cookie, tried wth explorer and foxfire. Walked away for a few hours and then went back with foxfire.

I just completed the daily survey about home internet cameras. It was very quick and easy. I did get the completed survey at the end.

lorisnuts
04-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I got the same home security survey. very short and easy to answer. :sunshine:

marcymajor
04-15-2008, 01:48 PM
i'm still getting the i'm sorry there are no new surveys available message - i guess i can try again later and maybe good luck will smile on me.

askomsky
04-15-2008, 01:51 PM
It's weird, I tried this morning got the same error, went back in and was able to get one on fiances. It was relatively short, I finished and hit submit like it said, but then it didn't take me back to the Congrats page it took me to the beginning of the survey! Since it was relatively short I went through it a 2nd time (since it seemed like survey's were hard to come by) and this time it DID take me to the congrats page. Then I decided to check as I always do for the exceed message (and I get that like 99.9% of the time) and what I got was the same weird new sorry no survey's available at this time. it's still letting me go back in and "try" to take one.

piglet-for-me
04-15-2008, 02:22 PM
Well......we completed one here but never got the congratulations page. Now if I try, it asks if I'm not me to click here. When I hit the start button it tells me that there are no surveys for today, check back tomorrow. I'm not sure if that means that the first one registered or not. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow.

penn19
04-15-2008, 03:26 PM
I am getting "thank you for your willingness to take a survey, right now no new surveys, try again tomorrow. Thank you for providing honest answers to your surveys" It won't be Surveygate all over again will it?

spring
04-15-2008, 03:35 PM
I'm at least getting one or two choices, but none available to me, even when I choose none of the above. The weird thing is I don't get the link to go back to SR. I have to close out and relog in.:confused:

marcymajor
04-15-2008, 04:22 PM
i finally got one this afternoon - got all the way through it and instead of going back to sr or getting the congrats page i got a page that said thank you for completing this survey as your answers have been recorded. i did fill out an error report so maybe i will get credit for it - if not i will just keep trying. when i went in again to try to get another survey all i got was sorry there are no new surveys available. as they say "que sera, sera (whatever will be will be) so hopefully i will keep trying and maybe i will get one. persistence paid off yesterday so you never know.:sunshine:

bellanlivismom
04-15-2008, 04:55 PM
When trying a SM survey I got the same message. DH was lucky enough to get one this morning so I got the daily, but I have had NO luck with my profile for the last 3 days.

wilsonfamily4
04-15-2008, 06:43 PM
I too got this
You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your thoughts! We strive to make sure that you have the best possible survey taking experience. After all, your opinion always counts!

Click here to go back to Sunshine Rewards Members Area

But then when I went back to see if it worked it said there were no surveys for me at this time!!! Grr if that does not go through. :computer:

marcymajor
04-16-2008, 05:25 AM
i actually got a survey this morning about financial services, got through the whole thing in about 15 minutes and instead of getting the congrats page or going back to sr i got a thank you for completing this survey page as we appreciate your responses. so i tried to do another one and all i get is sorry there are no new surveys available - try back tomorrow. why is this still happening as this happened to me yesterday also. i did submit an error report on this survey and the one i did yesterday so we will see what will happen. i just wanted to let you guys know about this survey just in case you get it - be prepared.:sunshine:

lanny76
04-16-2008, 08:39 AM
i actually got a survey this morning about financial services, got through the whole thing in about 15 minutes and instead of getting the congrats page or going back to sr i got a thank you for completing this survey page as we appreciate your responses. so i tried to do another one and all i get is sorry there are no new surveys available - try back tomorrow. why is this still happening as this happened to me yesterday also. i did submit an error report on this survey and the one i did yesterday so we will see what will happen. i just wanted to let you guys know about this survey just in case you get it - be prepared.:sunshine:

Already had this one yesterday. I did get the congrats page, but when I read about someone else's experience with this survey, I decided to check back. I got the page with the message thank you for your willingness to complete a survey but there are none available at this time. Later I had an option, but got kicked out of a survey. So I am not sure if this one will actually credit or not!

speechteachri
04-16-2008, 09:17 AM
Boy, those surveys must have gone quickly! I have been able to get several this month, but I have been away the past few days....got back last night, and can't get anything! Oh well...I'll keep trying.:)

ShellChelle
04-16-2008, 10:27 AM
I was able complete my first Greenfield survey on Monday. I was wondering how often they credit? I haven't seen the survey credit show up yet. Do they take a while? I'm new to this, so I have a lot of questions!

marcymajor
04-16-2008, 10:34 AM
greenfield daily survey usually credit the next day either at 9:30 or 12:30, surveys that you complete on friday, saturday and sunday will credit on monday. i hope this information is helpful to you. have a great day and welcome to the forum.:sunshine:

bajam
04-16-2008, 10:35 AM
I was able complete my first Greenfield survey on Monday. I was wondering how often they credit? I haven't seen the survey credit show up yet. Do they take a while? I'm new to this, so I have a lot of questions!

They credit the next day. I think it runs twice so if you don't see a credit at 9:30 then check again at 12:30. Unfortunately you would have gotten your credit for Monday yesterday so if it didn't show up then you're probably out of luck. After you take a survey that you think it completed try and take another one and see if it lets you. If it does then that means your first one did not go through. Keep trying because the 80 cents adds up quickly.:sunshine:

Hedy
04-16-2008, 10:44 AM
I know it's been said a zillion times, but keep on trying (Imagine the robot from Meet the Robinsons singing that instead of keep moving forward-LOL). I tried all day yesterday, and FINALLT got one around 10:30 pm.

MdCaterer
04-16-2008, 11:41 AM
Tricia, I have a suggestion for Greenfield Online. I know that they have the surveys on 24 hour timer but is there any way they could break that into increments? Every few days we get so late either qualifying for or getting time for a survey that we end up skipping a day just to start trying to get them earlier in the day. (sometimes you have to start early just to finally get to qualify...) Anyhow, if they broke that 24 hours into (6) 4 hour increments. (Midnight to 4 am, 4:01 to 8:00 am; 8:01 to Noon; 12:01 pm to 4:00 pm; 4:01 to 8:00 pm and 8:01 pm to Midnight) Then if you did a survey at say 10 pm the next day you could try to get another survey at 8 pm then if you got that then the next day you could try starting at 4 pm and get back into an earlier rotation without having to skip a day or something like that. I imagine they would rather have more people taking and qualifying for surveys during the days they are skipping. Does that make any sense???

MooseBrains
04-16-2008, 11:42 AM
I just did one on insurance. I can't believe it. I tried 3 times, then walked out to take care of baby and mom. When I came back I thought 1 last time and I got it. I also got the OTX today but I can't remember about what??? Just too much on my mind today.

ShellChelle
04-16-2008, 12:03 PM
They credit the next day. I think it runs twice so if you don't see a credit at 9:30 then check again at 12:30. Unfortunately you would have gotten your credit for Monday yesterday so if it didn't show up then you're probably out of luck. After you take a survey that you think it completed try and take another one and see if it lets you. If it does then that means your first one did not go through. Keep trying because the 80 cents adds up quickly.:sunshine:

Oh, I guess I didn't get credit for it. . . that's disheartening. :( I guess I'll try again and hope to qualify!

bajam
04-16-2008, 12:09 PM
I know, I had one that didn't credit from Sat. :(. But now that you know to check it after you do it that should help you out. I've not had many problems with the surveys crediting. They are my favorite SR thing to do. Keep at it:sunshine:

crazylove1228
04-16-2008, 12:16 PM
I know, I had one that didn't credit from Sat. :(. But now that you know to check it after you do it that should help you out. I've not had many problems with the surveys crediting. They are my favorite SR thing to do. Keep at it:sunshine:

i didnt get mine from sat either your not alone i dont think i ever had one not credit

deana
04-16-2008, 01:09 PM
Tricia, I have a suggestion for Greenfield Online. I know that they have the surveys on 24 hour timer but is there any way they could break that into increments? Every few days we get so late either qualifying for or getting time for a survey that we end up skipping a day just to start trying to get them earlier in the day. (sometimes you have to start early just to finally get to qualify...) Anyhow, if they broke that 24 hours into (6) 4 hour increments. (Midnight to 4 am, 4:01 to 8:00 am; 8:01 to Noon; 12:01 pm to 4:00 pm; 4:01 to 8:00 pm and 8:01 pm to Midnight) Then if you did a survey at say 10 pm the next day you could try to get another survey at 8 pm then if you got that then the next day you could try starting at 4 pm and get back into an earlier rotation without having to skip a day or something like that. I imagine they would rather have more people taking and qualifying for surveys during the days they are skipping. Does that make any sense???

I wish both the Greenfield and OTX went on a daily (as in the actual date 0001-2400) schedule.... I always end up losing a day because it gets later and later in the day when I qualify. I am sure SR has no control over these things though.