PDA

View Full Version : Is Reward TV being weird for anyone else the past couple days?

Hedy
04-23-2020, 10:00 AM
Reward TV is usually my reliable survey, but the past two days it takes me straight to the completion page(?). I tried cleaning my cookies, and it's still doing it.

SCard
04-23-2020, 11:03 AM
Reward TV is usually my reliable survey, but the past two days it takes me straight to the completion page(?). I tried cleaning my cookies, and it's still doing it.

that happens to me from time to time. Today I got an error that the link did not work. I was able to do it and get credit through Dynata which pays more :-)
That usually don't work, but Dynata sent me right into Rewards TV.
rest of the week, I did it through Rewards with no issues

Hedy
04-23-2020, 11:15 AM
that happens to me from time to time. Today I got an error that the link did not work. I was able to do it and get credit through Dynata which pays more :-)
That usually don't work, but Dynata sent me right into Rewards TV.
rest of the week, I did it through Rewards with no issues

Thanks!

jtowner
05-06-2020, 09:42 AM
Reward TV has not credited for me 2 times this month already, tried Chrome and FF, same thing no credit, yet the light is green both times when this occured.

Jtowner

jtowner
05-06-2020, 10:17 AM
Reward TV has not credited for me 2 times this month already, tried Chrome and FF, same thing no credit, yet the light is green both times when this occured.

Jtowner

I got Reward Tv from tdy, just now, still missing May 2nd.

SCard
05-06-2020, 11:23 AM

Jtowner

I don't always get it. Some days is goes right to the black screen like it's been completed. I have 3 so far this month including today, and might have 2 through Dynata.

jtowner
02-15-2021, 07:12 PM
I have a hard time with getting this everyday, most days its states tank you and rate it lately. Then I try again in a while and I get it. Today got turned around twice before I got it, then asked me what I watched, then asked me all kinds of demo questions, not tv questions , that never happened to me before., so I figured it would not credit yesterday it did not credit. I fave up on it, and about 15 minutes later it did credit. It usually within minutes credits, anyone have this happen with all the non tv questions.

Jtowner

jtowner
02-17-2021, 10:01 AM
Doing LRW surveys every time I get to the part where the circles and want you to move into the circle or around it depending how much you like it or not, I can not get the continue button to move on with the survey. Now it takes a long time to get to that part of there survey, they are always long, but that makes me so mad. I am wondering if anyone ever had this problem with them every survey I have had with them does this now.

Jtowner

SCard
02-17-2021, 10:14 AM
Doing LRW surveys every time I get to the part where the circles and want you to move into the circle or around it depending how much you like it or not, I can not get the continue button to move on with the survey. Now it takes a long time to get to that part of there survey, they are always long, but that makes me so mad. I am wondering if anyone ever had this problem with them every survey I have had with them does this now.

Jtowner

I have never seen LRW in Rewards TV. or any other survey from Rewards.

jtowner
02-17-2021, 10:17 AM
I have never seen LRW in Rewards TV. or any other survey from Rewards.

I just put that post under ?ds, it was not reward tv I was referring to, Its Dyna or Survey Surfing where I get them. I should of said that.

Jtowner