PDA

View Full Version : Redwood Creek Wines

SunshineGirl
04-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Has anyone tried the offer in the banner at the top of this page? I'm curious as to what it entails. It looks like a free print from Redwood Creek Wines? Do you have to buy anything?

Jusacuz
04-16-2008, 12:12 PM
Just did it. Nope didn't have to buy anything. Just pick one of three prints and fill out the form. Easy. :)

jollytammy
04-16-2008, 04:08 PM
No cost! And the prints are gorgous, of course they do say RedWood Creek. I have mine hanging at work.

saffymom
04-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Just ordered mine! They look really nice. We have a bar in our basement, so it will look great down there!:)

PSL1013
04-16-2008, 10:12 PM
Darn, started to fill it out with my info and when I couldn't find my state in the dropdown, I read the small print underneath and CT. is one of the states where they can't send it to??? It's a poster for gosh sakes....what could be the problem with that, unbelievable, some state law of some sort I suppose but we could probably get the real wine sent with no problem? :rotfl:

mollyeilis
04-16-2008, 11:31 PM
Darn, started to fill it out with my info and when I couldn't find my state in the dropdown, I read the small print underneath and CT. is one of the states where they can't send it to??? It's a poster for gosh sakes....what could be the problem with that, unbelievable, some state law of some sort I suppose but we could probably get the real wine sent with no problem? :rotfl:

Wine shipping is a weird beast.

But in case it makes you feel better, their site says "Due to Legal Restrictions we are unable to show you the available products for this state." when you put in a CT zip code, and then the Barrel Room (their online sales place) states "The Barrel Room is currently unable to ship IMPORTED wine into Connecticut."

I can't have my aunt's fave wine or beer sent from the winery/brewery in OR to her in FL, and it is very frustrating for both of us!

jollytammy, how long did it take to get to you? We're moving in about 6 weeks so everything that involves shipping is a bit nerve-wracking! :p

PSL1013
04-17-2008, 07:14 AM
Wine shipping is a weird beast.

But in case it makes you feel better, their site says "Due to Legal Restrictions we are unable to show you the available products for this state." when you put in a CT zip code, and then the Barrel Room (their online sales place) states "The Barrel Room is currently unable to ship IMPORTED wine into Connecticut."

I can't have my aunt's fave wine or beer sent from the winery/brewery in OR to her in FL, and it is very frustrating for both of us

Well, I just tried to see if I could order wine and have it shipped to CT. and my zip code went through ok....yup, I can get the wine but no poster shall be sent to CT. :rotfl:

luvhockey
04-17-2008, 09:30 AM
I ordered last night. My parents love wine. I think they went to this winery last summer when on vacation out to California wine country.
I think they'll like these.
Angela

ETA: I also loved the website and how much it is combined with outdoorsy stuff.

SunshineGirl
04-17-2008, 10:06 AM
Here's the link in case anyone needs it.

Free Vintage Wine Print (http://rextopia.com/z/21362/CD2228/)

mdapiggy
04-17-2008, 10:34 AM

Thats funny because I did this yesterday morning and I also live in CT and I didn't have any problem getting a poster sent to my in CT. Maybe its by zip code but that doesn't make much sense.

SunshineGirl
04-17-2008, 06:55 PM
Just got word this offer ends at midnight tonight.

mollyeilis
05-14-2008, 12:31 AM
Did anyone else get their poster? I got mine the other day, and it's really pretty! I love the "old" style, almost art deco'ish, of the poster. It's going to look great in our new apartment!

ShanPooh
05-14-2008, 11:35 PM
We just got ours today.
I really like the trees, mountain, and gondolas.
It's almost like the old-style Disney ride posters :mickey:
My son likes the poster too and wants it for his room, but I told him that it's a no-no with the wine bottles pictured on it. I was never such a killjoy til I became a mom.

mollyeilis
05-15-2008, 12:14 AM
Really? You won't let him have the poster? Gosh, my mom was working at a winery when I was in 3rd grade and I'm sure she would have let me have a poster. Heck, she bought me shirts from there, and the shirts were made to look like the wine labels! I was branded with Ridge Vineyards wine from 9 years old! :)

And I don't want to talk about the wine cork corkboard my stepdad made me for xmas one year.:p